Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Galil & Valmet Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Site Notices
Posted: 6/26/2024 4:40:46 PM EDT
Just got an an email from Atlantic as they have newly made Galil sar wood Handguard sets for a decent price for anyone who has been looking for them, I ordered myself a set for mine.

https://atlanticfirearms.com/galil-sar-wood-furniture-maple
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 6:32:28 PM EDT
[#1]
If I could get mine to group at all is be nice more excited.
Link Posted: 6/29/2024 10:18:49 AM EDT
[#2]
$129??? LOL, no. Handguards are routed all wonky anyway.
Link Posted: 6/29/2024 12:36:24 PM EDT
[#3]
How about ARM, with bipod clearance.
Link Posted: 7/1/2024 7:20:32 AM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 7/1/2024 3:59:12 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 7/1/2024 4:00:26 PM EDT
[Last Edit: Manticore_Arms] [#6]
Link Posted: 7/1/2024 4:23:43 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Manticore_Arms:

I hate to say it, but there are no other options for Galil wood at this time, and $129 is very fair for a small production run wood forend  + pistol grip.  that is why I am taking a chance on them.

View Quote

Me as well as there are no other options that I have been able to find. Mine are supposed to be delivered today I will report back as well.
Link Posted: 7/1/2024 11:32:29 PM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 7/5/2024 2:31:56 AM EDT
[#9]
I bought mine when the first email went out from Atlantic. The handguard and grip arrived quickly -at the time only maple wood was available.

Overall it’s a decent handguard, no heat shield or rivets present -all wood. The set I got looks slightly better than the pic on their website, but it’s still not the look of a real galil wood handguard.

I’d definitely be in the market for a 1:1 copy of the real galil handguard and grip. Hope to see one soon.
Page AK-47 » Galil & Valmet Discussions
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top