Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Posted: 6/9/2024 1:57:29 PM EDT
I’d like to bring the Perst in a little and add a light. It’s perfect for me fore/aft and height wise. I can use it with this GG&G mount okay but it could be better. Sticks out too far. Light mount could go anywhere as I can tape a pressure switch on the grip. Just really don’t like rails and metal fore ends. Getting away from wood furniture was a big step for me.

This from Midwest looks sweet but is farther forward than I like for quick activation.

Link Posted: 6/12/2024 11:22:10 AM EDT
[Last Edit: Pakieser] [#1]
I've got a different setup, using a DBAL, on an M92, but my solution might work for you.

I put the TWS railed top cover on my gun and moved the optic from the Ultimak to the top cover.

This gives me enough space on the Ultimak rail to move the laser back to where I wanted it.  

I'm using the DBAL with the American Defense flashlight mount base and a Modlite.

Link Posted: 6/12/2024 11:35:49 AM EDT
[#2]
I took a rail section and screwed it directly into the side of the ultimak.
Link Posted: 6/12/2024 3:42:38 PM EDT
[#3]
Thanks y’all. My first AK was  SAR1 with a comp M4 over the cover. I do a lot better with it mounted forward. Especially with NV. That AD mount looks really lightweight. Gotta try one for something.
Link Posted: 6/28/2024 12:47:37 AM EDT
[#4]

Monstrum RM48. Feels like airsoft grade cast aluminum but it’s perfect for me and cheap.
Page AK-47 » Optics & Accessories
AK Sponsor: palmetto
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top