Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 12/14/2014 8:50:08 PM EDT
Anyone had luck using an MLOK accessory and mounting it to a keymod rail using keymod nuts?  think its possible? I'm considering a switch from my handstop to a vertical grip (even though I would use the vertical grip as a handstop) and I don't like the options available for keymod vertical grips.  The BCM is too bulky. Running a URX4, thinking about going with the magpul MLOK Moe vertical grip, if it'll convert.    thoughts?

Current setup on the SBR

Link Posted: 12/14/2014 8:53:12 PM EDT
[#1]
In for answers.  I was just staring at that MOE thinking the same thing.  I bought 2 BCM KM shorties last week, but I am not in love with them
Link Posted: 12/14/2014 9:55:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Topic Moved
Link Posted: 12/14/2014 9:55:21 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 12/14/2014 9:58:46 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
this?
View Quote

No, looking to use MLOK accessories, such as the MOE grip, on KM rails, possibly using KM nuts
Link Posted: 12/14/2014 10:10:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
this?
View Quote

Yeah those don't seem like what I'm looking for.  I see no benefit that the adapter adds over a simple rail section.  I want to reduce bulk and keep it slim and close.
Link Posted: 12/15/2014 12:01:19 AM EDT
[#6]
I think it could work, but your going to have to try it out and it could also ruin the rail/VFG. I remember reading about a guy either doing a Keymod to MLOK or the other way around without an adapter. I forget.

How bout the unity tactical Keymod VFG?

Link Posted: 12/15/2014 2:31:44 PM EDT
[#7]
I dont know the differences in the specs between mlok and keymod, but if they both line up wouldn't it be good to go?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top