Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Page / 3
Link Posted: 1/12/2009 3:32:51 PM EDT
[#1]
Unless this rifle is cheaper than buying a 6920 and slap a Vltor VIS upper with their flip-up gas block I don't see why anyone would want this.
Link Posted: 1/14/2009 2:06:46 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/14/2009 2:09:39 PM EDT
[#3]
anyone know what the roll mark will say?

and BTW you said only you  will be able to get one cause of your DAD and none of us could, sixgunnerjr, looks like its pretty common for a limited secret run
Link Posted: 1/14/2009 2:30:06 PM EDT
[#4]
Who's got one?? How much did they pay?

Nobody is selling them yet, and for $3000 you can keep it. I'll buy a Noveske for 3g's.

Oh, maybe I already have 2 that I paid $1400 a piece. I need to sell one. Hmmmmmmm.
Link Posted: 1/14/2009 2:55:51 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Who's got one?? How much did they pay?

Nobody is selling them yet, and for $3000 you can keep it. I'll buy a Noveske for 3g's.

Oh, maybe I already have 2 that I paid $1400 a piece. I need to sell one. Hmmmmmmm.

PICS or it didnt happen.  The BS flag may have to go up soon.

Link Posted: 1/14/2009 3:07:15 PM EDT
[#6]
well there are few places already advertising them and taking deposits. Normally you dont see that on a limited super dooper limited secret run.  And yes someone here already has one.
Link Posted: 1/14/2009 3:14:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Unless this rifle is cheaper than buying a 6920 and slap a Vltor VIS upper with their flip-up gas block I don't see why anyone would want this.

It will be competitive to this set up once the buying hype comes down.
Link Posted: 1/14/2009 5:06:53 PM EDT
[#8]
I can't post pics until next week. My old man says no,no,no,no until after shot show.
I guess it didn't happen until then.
Trust me, It's friggin KILLING ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 1/14/2009 5:11:19 PM EDT
[#9]
Yea, guess I have to wait to post the pics of the 2 LMT gas pston rifles I have NIB, untouched.  Its killin' me too!
Link Posted: 1/14/2009 5:45:08 PM EDT
[#10]
Show me yours, and I'll show you mine.    Sorry I had too.
Link Posted: 1/14/2009 6:19:06 PM EDT
[#11]
Im not sure what we are even talking about now.....
Link Posted: 1/14/2009 6:35:55 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I can't post pics until next week. My old man says no,no,no,no until after shot show.

I'll be the first...

Link Posted: 1/14/2009 6:49:11 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Im not sure what we are even talking about now.....

We wanna see the 6940's, that he has 2 of !

In the original post he asks about these 6940's.  Its his post #1.  If he got them, between post #1 and now, wouldnt ya think he might be nice enough to show them off?
Link Posted: 1/27/2009 7:07:20 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

It is after shot show now.
Link Posted: 1/28/2009 7:18:11 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Quoted:

It is after shot show now.

It sure is.
Link Posted: 1/28/2009 7:34:46 AM EDT
[#16]
No need to start this shit. I don't need to prove myself.
Link Posted: 1/28/2009 7:47:19 AM EDT
[#17]
Shot Show photos dont count!
Link Posted: 1/28/2009 8:15:52 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
Shot Show photos dont count!

They sure don't.

Link Posted: 1/28/2009 8:20:42 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I know but you want to...
Link Posted: 1/28/2009 4:45:07 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

you sure did a few weeks ago, whats different now?
Link Posted: 1/28/2009 5:04:22 PM EDT
[#21]
^ +1

Why did you make this thread again?
Link Posted: 1/29/2009 3:33:53 AM EDT
[#22]
Do you really want me to rub your noise's in it?
Link Posted: 1/29/2009 3:36:11 AM EDT
[#23]
Pic gone thanks to an a-hole.
Link Posted: 1/29/2009 3:46:52 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Do you really want me to rub your noise's in it?

Keep dreaming and acting like an A-Hole.  

Post a pic of the rifle with today's issue of a NYT or USA Today.  

[>:/]
Link Posted: 1/29/2009 4:03:59 AM EDT
[#25]
WTF did I ever do, what more do you want. I'm an a-hole. Duck all you losers. I was the only one willing to share any info on the 6940 and you slam me. Go ask your FAMOUS ar-15 guy. I'm banned in the colt forums because of you jealous pricks. I never bullshited anyone. I didn't restart this post, some other trouble maker did.
FYI, Colt ar-15s are JUNK.   NEWS FLASH, they are NOT the best. So get off you high horse.
PLZ someone make fun of me, so you can feel better about yourself. I've notice this is the only thing that makes you feel good about your lame ass. But in the end, you don't have a 6940, do ya.
Link Posted: 1/29/2009 4:23:20 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
WTF did I ever do.. What more do you want. I'm an a-hole. Fuck all you losers. I was the only one willing to share any info on the 6940 and you slam me. Go ask your FAMOUS ar-15 guy. I'm banned in the colt forums because of you jealous pricks. I never bullshited anyone. I didn't restart this post, some other trouble maker did.

Link Posted: 1/29/2009 5:00:39 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 1/29/2009 5:39:38 AM EDT
[#28]
Another internet meltdown.

Link Posted: 1/29/2009 5:58:20 AM EDT
[#29]
Aww daddy wont let you see his new gun? That's too bad.
Link Posted: 1/29/2009 12:25:49 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
WTF did I ever do, what more do you want. I'm an a-hole. Fuck all you losers. I was the only one willing to share any info on the 6940 and you slam me. Go ask your FAMOUS ar-15 guy. I'm banned in the colt forums because of you jealous pricks. I never bullshited anyone. I didn't restart this post, some other trouble maker did.
FYI, Colt ar-15s are JUNK.   NEWS FLASH, they are NOT the best. So get off you high horse.
PLZ someone make fun of me, so you can feel better about yourself. I've notice this is the only thing that makes you feel good about your lame ass. But in the end, you don't have a 6940, do ya.

It would appear, Capt. Crybaby, that neither do you.
Link Posted: 1/29/2009 1:01:12 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
WTF did I ever do, what more do you want. I'm an a-hole. Fuck all you losers. I was the only one willing to share any info on the 6940 and you slam me. Go ask your FAMOUS ar-15 guy. I'm banned in the colt forums because of you jealous pricks. I never bullshited anyone. I didn't restart this post, some other trouble maker did.

Your right!  Or is it that maybe I have 2 of them?  Cool down dude!  But maybe I really do have 2, maybe.
Link Posted: 1/29/2009 4:24:12 PM EDT
[#32]
I don't want to talk about the 6940 anymore.
Link Posted: 1/29/2009 4:37:31 PM EDT
[#33]
No more.
Link Posted: 1/29/2009 4:38:03 PM EDT
[#34]

Now that's funny.  He just rubbed all your noses in the shit you guys were slinging.
Link Posted: 1/29/2009 5:07:51 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 1/29/2009 5:21:58 PM EDT
[#36]
lolz
Link Posted: 1/29/2009 5:31:20 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Now that's funny.  He just rubbed all your noses in the shit you guys were slinging.

He sure did!  HaHa!
Link Posted: 1/29/2009 5:43:01 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

No, not really, he didn't.  It's no secret that the 6940s are out there.  Several people have them on order, and some already have them.  

If he had just come in and say, "hey, my dad says these things are coming, and he's going to get me one," that wouldn't have been a problem.  

What he did, both here and on the Colt forum, is claim that only a super secret run of 500 were ever going to be made, and that because his daddy "knows the general" and that he was going to get one "but don't try to get one, because you won't."  

He goes on the Colt forum and starts bashing Colt, as if he only condescends to own "the Colt that no one else can have," which regardless of your opinions on Colt or Kool-Aid, is simply rude.  

He "brags" about the price he got "them" for, and how he's going to sell them on GB and price gouge buyers "because Colt AR15s suck."  

In every exchange that he and his supposed "father" have been a part of, they have been rude, condescending and childish, which is why they took flak.  

I'm pleased that they are being released finally, after the 1020 and 6941 were debuted at SHOT show sometime back around '06.  My dealer has several on order, and we are patiently awaiting their arrival.

Nothing in those pictures excuses his behavior over the last couple of months.  Your mileage may vary.

~Augee
Link Posted: 1/29/2009 5:48:52 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Quoted:

No, not really, he didn't.  It's no secret that the 6940s are out there.  Several people have them on order, and some already have them.  

If he had just come in and say, "hey, my dad says these things are coming, and he's going to get me one," that wouldn't have been a problem.  

What he did, both here and on the Colt forum, is claim that only a super secret run of 500 were ever going to be made, and that because his daddy "knows the general" and that he was going to get one "but don't try to get one, because you won't."  

He goes on the Colt forum and starts bashing Colt forum, as if he only condescends to own "the Colt that no one else can have," which regardless of your opinions on Colt or Kool-Aid, is simply rude.  

He "brags" about the price he got "them" for, and how he's going to sell them on GB and price gouge buyers "because Colt AR15s suck."  

In every exchange that he and his supposed "father" have been a part of, they have been rude, condescending and childish, which is why they took flak.  

I'm pleased that they are being released finally, after the 1020 and 6941 were debuted at SHOT show sometime back around '06.  My dealer has several on order, and we are patiently awaiting their arrival.

Nothing in those pictures excuses his behavior over the last couple of months.  Your mileage may vary.

~Augee

augee is correct, feel free to search for these comments  on your own. His and his fathers comments were outrageously rude and abrasive, you can bash colt all over the site but doing it in the colt forum is just trying to be a jerk.  No one in the colt forum ever said that the gun didnt exist, his attitude and his dads is what got them in trouble, go see for yourselves
Link Posted: 1/29/2009 6:46:32 PM EDT
[#40]
No I never said there were only going to be 500 made. The 1st 500 were going to be near impossible to get. Do you have one yet...............NO
Link Posted: 1/29/2009 7:03:12 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
No I never said there were only going to be 500 made. The 1st 500 were going to be near impossible to get. Do you have one yet...............NO

Quoted:
http://www.hunt101.com/data/500/medium/SHOT2008197.jpg
Parts for 6940 are made at factory, delay in putting them together,should be out by Jan. Only 500 will be made, so it's going to be hard to get one and lots of $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$.

http://www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=3&f=118&t=412259

Judge me however you like, but please refrain from calling me a liar.  

I will continue to contribute whatever relevant information on the 6940 I can, but SixGunJr, I'm done with you.  If you want to continue to contribute and be helpful, please post pictures of the barrel nut assembly.  Otherwise, please go away, and do so quietly.

~Augee
Link Posted: 1/29/2009 7:06:12 PM EDT
[#42]
Again, do you have one..........No...... Never said secert 500. But they still are going to hard to get. Deposit means nothing but you might get your money back. Those people think they are gettin some.
I never said I know Gen. Keys, My dad did, and does.

If you remember you all said Colt SCRATCH that 6940 their not going to do it.

You guys push and push till you get me banned from all the ar-15 forums. Go back and READ it all again. I only stated FACTS. You all must be protected some how because I never threaten anyone or lied about anything. Yet I was theaten and lied to.
 Reamember Shawn someone here already has on, but i can say. He's really famous.   Bullshit
Wouldn't you all like to know why they haven't been released yet. I know
PS If a Colt is the only thing you ever get to own, then you will never know that they SUCK.  
Link Posted: 1/29/2009 7:15:20 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
I never said I know Gen. Keys, My dad did, and does.
Shawn I never knew anyone so two faced in my life. I actual was going to get you one for cost, when avialable. Because of all our IM of you being cool. The new 1911 w/ rail could have been had for cost also. Go Fuck yourself because you are nothing but an intertnet troll. You must spend 90% of your time on the fucking Computer.

If you remember you all said Colt SCRATCH that 6940 their not going to do it.

You guys push and push till you get me banned from all the ar-15 forums. Go back and READ it all again. I only stated FACTS. You all must be protected some how because I never threaten anyone or lied about anything. Yet I was theaten and lied to.
 Reamember Shawn someone here already has on, but i can say. He's really famous.   Bullshit
Wouldn't you all like to know why they haven't been released yet. I know
PS If a Colt is the only thing you ever get to own, then you will never know that they SUCK.  

Wow nice multiple COC violations, and in a tech forum.
Link Posted: 1/29/2009 7:16:01 PM EDT
[#44]
Ummm yes you did say that only 500 were made. You were quoted. This is pathetic you're just digging yourself a deeper hole. /endthread
Link Posted: 1/29/2009 7:19:22 PM EDT
[#45]
Some one here did have onbe before you. I told you that, and he had it long before you had yours. He is  well known on here and if you paid any attention you would know who it is by now.

AS far as getting  guns at cost, i dont need your help to do that, and have a railed 1911 already on hold for me at cost although I do appreciate the thought.

Sixgunner, I did try to be cool to you and help you understan why the other guys gave you a hard time but you just could  listen to what I was telling you, just like your Dad. Bragging and throwong stuff in others faces is not the way to get respect and insulting my friends by calling them "f––––g Losers"  Does not go over well with me. Feel free to call me what you like even though I have never insulted you or called you names
Link Posted: 1/29/2009 7:19:29 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Link Posted: 1/29/2009 7:20:13 PM EDT
[#47]
Sorry, You are reading me wrong.. There is 500 made. The 500 are going to be near impossible to get.
Link Posted: 1/29/2009 7:24:45 PM EDT
[#48]
Sad. Very, very sad.
Link Posted: 1/29/2009 7:28:45 PM EDT
[#49]

I don't want to talk about the 6940 anymore.
 Sorry Shawn thought everyone ganging up on me again.
Link Posted: 1/29/2009 7:30:34 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Sorry, You are reading me wrong.. There is 500 made. The 500 are going to be near impossible to get.

You've gotta do a lot better than that to prove to me that those pics are yours.
Page / 3
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top