BCM
User Panel

Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/26/2011 1:57:04 PM EDT
[#1]
I was about to order 1k rounds of 9mm from them. Glad to hear they stand behind their product 100%.
Link Posted: 8/26/2011 2:30:58 PM EDT
[#2]
Wow I have never heard of a company act so quickly in this type of situation. Good on USAammo.
Link Posted: 8/26/2011 2:38:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Dang! glad you're ok and that they made it right.
Link Posted: 8/26/2011 2:42:04 PM EDT
[#4]
I will buy USAMMO just cause of this! Glad to see companies who will man up and have good customer service!
Link Posted: 8/26/2011 3:40:37 PM EDT
[#5]
Glad everything has turned out the way it has.

I bought some USAAmmo, new production 62-grain .223 at the beginning of July.  I just checked the lot and it was not the lot in question.  It ha me worried for a minute.  Phew!
Link Posted: 8/26/2011 7:20:08 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I will buy USAMMO just cause of this!

Me to actualy.

Glad they did the right thing in all this.

Link Posted: 9/16/2011 6:12:21 PM EDT
[#7]
I just wanted to give an epilogue to my experience with USA Ammo.  As I had posted on page 7 of this thread I had a very similar kaboom with my M&P 15 with USA Ammo. 223.  After my kaboom I sent my rifle to S&W.  They analyzed it and found the fault to be with the ammo.  S&W then forwarded the rifle to USA Ammo.  They found the same thing and took responsibility for the malfunction.  During the whole time I was in contact by email and phone with reps from USA Ammo.  They were very reassuring and in no time sought to escape or deflect the blame.  In the end they purchased the rifle at the full price I paid for it. I got the check today.  I was really happy with their customer service.  It took this long to be reimbursed because of the fact that my rifle went to S&W first.  I don't know if they ever found the problem that caused our kabooms.  But I have scoured the gun and rifle forums and haven't found any other reports of problems with USA Ammo.  Because of their response to my problem and my past experiences with USA Ammo I am going to get more ammo from these guys.  I'd like to support a small American company that treats their customers so well.
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top