Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/1/2024 6:41:38 PM EDT
I know someone has a KAK barrel or upper. I'm looking at these 18" spr barrel. Any reviews on them for a budget builds?
Link Posted: 7/1/2024 8:52:03 PM EDT
[#1]
I can't address their 18" barrel, but my son has a 16" and 12.5", both mid-lengths.

In the past it my understanding that they used Green Mountain barrels, or at least blanks that they finished, but decent quality in our recreational use thus far.
Link Posted: 7/2/2024 1:21:02 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm considering their 16" rifle-gas barrel. I'd be interested for accuracy reviews if anyone has shot their barrels for groups.

Link Posted: 7/9/2024 1:28:53 PM EDT
[#3]
The 18" spr weights 3lbs 2 oz. Definitely heavy for a spr 18" barrel
Link Posted: 7/9/2024 6:26:19 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Daggertt:
I'm considering their 16" rifle-gas barrel. I'd be interested for accuracy reviews if anyone has shot their barrels for groups.

View Quote

Suppressed only?
Link Posted: 7/9/2024 6:34:27 PM EDT
[#5]
I have one of their 11" CHF 7.62x39 barrels.  Its more accurate than I am most of the time.
Link Posted: 7/9/2024 9:02:02 PM EDT
[Last Edit: nomad221] [#6]
OP, so you know ahead of time. I've tried to contact their cs via email a couple of times with no answer about a barrel purchase.. Short handed or just crap cs ?,  I don't know yet. Phone call is next.
Link Posted: 7/9/2024 9:08:16 PM EDT
[#7]
Not really surprised, they are a fairly small shop as they go in this industry.
Link Posted: 7/9/2024 9:20:50 PM EDT
[Last Edit: nomad221] [#8]
Used the contact form first with no answer.Their sales/exchange/return email link is dead on their contact page. Keep getting failure daemon every time.

Don't care. They have my money. I've said enough.

Sorry for the derail op.
Link Posted: 7/9/2024 9:31:09 PM EDT
[#9]
Nothing to be sorry for, definitely good info to have if they are dropping the ball on CS...need to keep them accountable.
Link Posted: 7/9/2024 10:08:20 PM EDT
[#10]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By WrenchGuy:
Nothing to be sorry for, definitely good info to have if they are dropping the ball on CS...need to keep them accountable.
View Quote

Pre-pandemic I have always had good customer service from them.  I haven't purchased anything post-pandemic to see if that has changed.  Good to know.
Link Posted: 7/10/2024 3:41:05 AM EDT
[#11]
I been eyeing up the 22 creedmoor barrels.  Just waiting on some reviews on them.
Link Posted: 7/10/2024 8:04:59 AM EDT
[#12]
I have never had an issue with them, sent a email and got a response with in a day. I know a few 22 creed barrels out there and see good results from varmint hunters
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top