Site Notices
Page / 220
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/10/2024 2:07:24 PM EDT
[#1]
What muzzle brake?
Link Posted: 8/10/2024 4:59:14 PM EDT
[#2]
My version of a Mod H, obviously not clone correct so I'm not putting it in the clone thread thus avoiding a thrashing. Barrel is from Bison Armory, picked it up off the EE recently.

Link Posted: 8/11/2024 1:10:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By Bowhntr6pt:
My version of a Mod H, obviously not clone correct so I'm not putting it in the clone thread thus avoiding a thrashing. Barrel is from Bison Armory, picked it up off the EE recently.

https://imagizer.imageshack.com/v2/640x480q70/922/MHGqHT.jpg
View Quote

That's what's fucking so badass about a Holland is the actual platform not clone status!!  I have a clone for the OMG thread but I'm assembling a clone of that clone lol right this minute using my 15.1" CLE 6MM ARC Barrel and I can't wait to to get it assembled then p/w'd so I can concentrate on more 6 arc and ordering both an AEM5 and AEM30 for the 5 rifles set to run them.................  VERY NICE BUILD!!!
Link Posted: 8/11/2024 5:13:35 PM EDT
[#4]
Range trip this am to test function and zero the scope... she's a shooter.

3 rounds 55gr Ball...

Followed with 5 rounds 77gr SMK...

Don't expect that type performance on demand but initial results are well above expectations.
Link Posted: 8/17/2024 3:45:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: tc2129] [#5]
Hopefully this fits in this thread.  Built using a .223 Wylde barrel,  Geissele G2S trigger and rail. Cheap LPVO, but just shot it to 510 yards this past Tuesday with 75 grain Gold Dots and didn’t have any issues.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/20/2024 6:09:19 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 8/23/2024 12:29:16 AM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/24/2024 11:09:14 AM EDT
[#8]

Nice rifle!
Link Posted: 8/24/2024 10:56:17 PM EDT
[#9]

Nice rifle.

I swapped out my 16" BRT Optimum for a 14.5" Colt SOCOM to try out the same format, but shorter. I have high hopes as the SOCOM was shooting a little over 1 MOA with AAC match ammo in an M4A1 FSB configuration.

Attachment Attached File
Page / 220
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » AR Discussions
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top