AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/12/2017 11:01:17 AM EDT
[#1]
I have this rail.  It's very light.
Link Posted: 10/13/2017 8:37:12 PM EDT
[#2]
Someone should make a Hello Kitty furniture set for Wolf A1/T91 system...

Hello Kitty is popular in Taiwan and they kept making hello kitty merchandise. They have hello kitty guitars so why not their T91 rifles...
Link Posted: 10/14/2017 10:40:03 PM EDT
[#3]
Got my T91 furniture (EE).

The Taiwanese buffer tube is not self-indexing.  It's getting a US one.  

Link Posted: 10/15/2017 2:09:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Got my T91 furniture (EE).

The Taiwanese buffet tube is not self-indexing.  It's getting a US one.  

http://imageshack.us/a/img924/1097/Ecd6CT.jpg
View Quote
Glad it got there safely. 

Here's my T91 now. Love the maxim CQB  stock. JP silent capture spring is amazing. 
Also the damn ejection port cover detent fell out yesterday 

Link Posted: 10/18/2017 7:03:21 PM EDT
[#5]
Did you get the sling rigged yet?
Link Posted: 10/18/2017 7:05:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Did you get the sling rigged yet?
Link Posted: 10/20/2017 12:59:36 AM EDT
[#7]
To anyone curious about the Taiwanese rear sight... the front sight is bottomed out for a 50 yard zero with the small aperture.  Will have to wait to test it at 200+.  There's a mouse nipple (industry term) worth of front sight visible above the FSB lower plane.
Link Posted: 10/24/2017 7:04:29 AM EDT
[#8]
Kind of random, but for those who have the T91 hybrid flash/compensator, how do you like yours? Is it effective as either a compensator or flash hider?
Link Posted: 10/24/2017 11:36:03 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Kind of random, but for those who have the T91 hybrid flash/compensator, how do you like yours? Is it effective as either a compensator or flash hider?
View Quote
I "feel" that there is a slight improvement over the standard A2 in terms of recoil and flash mitigation, but nothing extravagant. I've been testing out a clone from a company in AZ that makes them for around $20 and it seems to work fine on both the SCAR16 and Tavor.
Link Posted: 10/25/2017 3:40:52 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

I "feel" that there is a slight improvement over the standard A2 in terms of recoil and flash mitigation, but nothing extravagant. I've been testing out a clone from a company in AZ that makes them for around $20 and it seems to work fine on both the SCAR16 and Tavor.
View Quote
Thank you, I've been debating buying the same one.

Does the ported section have its own "chamber" with a narrow bullet exit hole, or is the inner ported section the full diameter of the forward flash hider? Basically, I'm trying to figure out how well it would be able to funnel the high pressure gasses through the ports.
Link Posted: 10/25/2017 2:12:55 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

Does the ported section have its own "chamber" with a narrow bullet exit hole, or is the inner ported section the full diameter of the forward flash hider? Basically, I'm trying to figure out how well it would be able to funnel the high pressure gasses through the ports.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm on lunch break now, but if I recall correctly, the port holes are narrow. There's a witness mark to help you align it correctly as well. There's another combo brake I see on the T91 store.. predecessor to the current T91 brake that looks interesting too.

ETA, here are some pics of that T91 brake clone on the SCAR:

Album Link

Pardon the ghetto stand.. still don't have my wall mounts up! 

Here's the other device I was talking about from the T65:

https://store.t91tactical.com/T65-Flash-Hider-Compensator-Combo-p93056392

Link Posted: 10/26/2017 2:09:15 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
T91 tactical has a keymod rail. Also has a 10% off sale right now. T91 tactical keymod rail
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Anyone making a rail system for these?
T91 tactical has a keymod rail. Also has a 10% off sale right now. T91 tactical keymod rail
Anyone know of an M-LOK rail being available anywhere? Might have to shoot an email to Midwest Industries..
Link Posted: 10/26/2017 11:05:58 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I'm on lunch break now, but if I recall correctly, the port holes are narrow. There's a witness mark to help you align it correctly as well. There's another combo brake I see on the T91 store.. predecessor to the current T91 brake that looks interesting too.

Album Link

Pardon the ghetto stand.. still don't have my wall mounts up! https://s26.postimg.org/7uvj5489x/SCAR16_T91_Brake04.jpg
View Quote
Thanks man! That answers my question perfectly - it does seem to have a little chamber to increase the port pressure. I'm definitely going to snag one.
Link Posted: 10/27/2017 1:19:16 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Thanks man! That answers my question perfectly - it does seem to have a little chamber to increase the port pressure. I'm definitely going to snag one.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Album Link

Pardon the ghetto stand.. still don't have my wall mounts up! https://s26.postimg.org/7uvj5489x/SCAR16_T91_Brake04.jpg
Np, glad it helped! 
Link Posted: 11/10/2017 6:25:55 PM EDT
[#15]
Anyone know when more rear sights or carry handles will be available?  Also, does anyone know if Wolf will be bringing in any uppers that look more like the military version?
Link Posted: 11/29/2017 1:39:50 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Anyone know when more rear sights or carry handles will be available?  Also, does anyone know if Wolf will be bringing in any uppers that look more like the military version?
View Quote
I'm also wondering about parts and suppliers... I had a spare Taiwanese grip which I find preferable to the A2... I wish we had some answers on this stuff as we could get creative with Taiwanese parts readily available.

Link Posted: 11/29/2017 9:56:17 AM EDT
[#17]
T91Tactical still got some Standard and Carry Handle Rear sight available with 15% off plus free shipping.

Standard
Carry Handle

Quoted:

I'm also wondering about parts and suppliers... I had a spare Taiwanese grip which I find preferable to the A2... I wish we had some answers on this stuff as we could get creative with Taiwanese parts readily available.

http://imageshack.com/a/img923/450/gJoDhA.jpg
Link Posted: 11/30/2017 7:01:10 PM EDT
[#18]
Is anyone else noticing the T91 Tactical Store page is down/not working, or is it just me?
Link Posted: 12/1/2017 12:05:44 PM EDT
[#19]
I can get to it just now.

https://store.t91tactical.com/
Link Posted: 12/9/2017 11:33:08 AM EDT
[#20]
Attachment Attached File

Here’s mine. I was missing the mag button and bolt catch out of the lpk I used so almost finished with it.  Got the parts in today.
Link Posted: 1/1/2018 12:37:56 PM EDT
[#21]
Took my Wolf A1 upper on Anderson lower out yesterday. Had some serious failure to feed issues using E-Lander steel mags. No issues with a Colt 20 rounder, Lancer, or any other mags, but could not get ANY of my E-Landers to feed more than 3 shots in a row. The bullet tip would hit the front of the mag and jam.
I have used these E-Landers in a variety of rifles and NEVER had any problems.

Tried different brands of ammo, same issue.

Anyone else experience this?
Link Posted: 1/3/2018 7:19:25 AM EDT
[#22]
I just installed the T91 simple rear sight and front sight post and tried to zero it. It is hitting way high . I might have to put the taller front sight post back on the get it to zero .The T91 simple rear sight came with a short micro diameter front sight. I guess to match the height of the rear.But it don't  on my rifle.  Anyone else ? WarDawg
Link Posted: 1/5/2018 12:12:03 PM EDT
[#23]
Reference HERE.

Quoted:
I just installed the T91 simple rear sight and front sight post and tried to zero it. It is hitting way high . I might have to put the taller front sight post back on the get it to zero .The T91 simple rear sight came with a short micro diameter front sight. I guess to match the height of the rear.But it don't  on my rifle.  Anyone else ? WarDawg
View Quote
Link Posted: 1/5/2018 2:30:26 PM EDT
[#24]
how well do these suppress?
Link Posted: 1/6/2018 5:02:54 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
how well do these suppress?
View Quote
Worked well for me. You can see the upper suppressed here....https://youtu.be/eQfhqeVKcQs
Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Page AR-15 » AR Piston Systems
AR Sponsor: bravocompany
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top