Posted: 7/22/2018 6:45:00 PM EDT
[Last Edit: F-M-B][Edited]
|
I'd like to buy some bolts/arrows for my Bear X Fisix FFL crossbow. What do people here buy for bolts with lighted nocks? ETA: I ordered some Black Eagle Executioner Arrows and some lighted nocks. This shop was helpful and answered a bunch of questions before I decided what to buy |
NRA Patron Member
| BEE's are good arrows, they should work well for you. I am using Spynal Tapps made by Tapp Nation, they are made from Black Eagle shafts. They cost a bit more, but are excellent arrows. |
|
Originally Posted By JPD217:
BEE's are good arrows, they should work well for you. I am using Spynal Tapps made by Tapp Nation, they are made from Black Eagle shafts. They cost a bit more, but are excellent arrows. |
Sometimes you find out years later you did something right.
Join the Community
Your next conversation starts here.
Create your free account to join discussions, share your experience, save topics, and connect with the AR15.COM community.
- Join discussions
- Follow topics and replies
- Connect with fellow enthusiasts
Already a member? Sign in
Stay informed by subscribing to our Newsletter