Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 2/7/2012 9:39:06 PM EDT
ETA: Thanks, sold.

This dude, per subject line it takes 9mm 92FS/M9 magazines (preban or post-).  This is not the RX4-magazine version.

What's it worth?  I see one sold for $600, another sold for $850, another traded with a price tag of $850, and the only one on gunsamerica right now is a painted one for $1150.  I'm guessing the two outside values are fliers, so this is somewhere around $800.

This would be for the rifle alone and the VFG and rail sections.  Not for the weaponlight or red dot or mounts unless the buyer wants to pay more for them.

Condition is perfect, nothing's been bubba'ed or broken.
Link Posted: 2/8/2012 3:12:13 AM EDT
[#1]
Used, I'd say closer to $600.  In fact, I've bought two used for $500 each in Texas.  $800 is more like a new price around here.

I suppose it could be a different story in NY.
Link Posted: 2/8/2012 4:28:10 AM EDT
[#2]
No, you might well be right.  There are just so few available through the internet that it's hard for me to get a picture.
Link Posted: 2/8/2012 5:01:06 AM EDT
[#3]
$800 is "one owner still in the box" used price for all that stuff.  (Is that sight worth anything?)

Realistically, it's probably worth 650.  The prices on those things varies widely though, so if that one isn't a good price just keep looking.  NEW prices are around 730 for other versions.  You can get the conversion parts to take different magazines for not so much money too, so don't confine yourself to getting the one model.

I saw one used for 500 around here once (didn't take it, wasn't thinking clearly).
Link Posted: 2/8/2012 5:28:26 AM EDT
[#4]
Seems everyone around here is out of them. (Buds and KY GunCo aka Keene's). I saw a new price of $765 at the one place. You know the routine, if they get hard to find the price goes up. Gun dealers are free market people and will try to scare up the best price they can get. Some have told people that Beretta isn't making any more. Over at the Beretta forum a couple of weeks back the head guy contacted Beretta and they swore that was just a wild rumor. Since these are made in Italy the supply chain is a bit slow and I suppose they have to wait until their slot is open as Beretta has a lot of  new stuff in the works. (Like that Too Cool new .22 that looks like their new 'assault rifle' )

Keep looking. I have seen them go for $500 to $600 in good shape. I have one, 92 mags....perfect condition....but it just isn't for sale!  I was an early adopter and got mine when they first came out. It was a bit cheaper then. I like that rifle. It will out shoot any of my other four 9mm carbines.
Link Posted: 2/18/2012 6:09:53 AM EDT
[#5]
Paid $500 for my storm about 4 months ago. It was used but I would sya no more the 100 rds thru it when I got it. Came with the case and a couple of mags (1-15rd & 2-20's)
Link Posted: 2/20/2012 4:48:30 AM EDT
[#6]
I paid $650 used (cash plus trade-in) for mine, would have gladly paid more for a new one but I've yet to actually see one NIB available over the counter, and I had an old pistol taking up space in my safe to trade. A few years ago when prices were high and supply was scarce I saw two used CX4s (9mm & .45) priced at $850 each at a local pawn shop. Mine is actually only the 4th or 5th one I've seen for sale, rarely see one at a gun show.
Link Posted: 3/9/2012 5:59:03 PM EDT
[#7]
I just paid 450 for a 9mm one.  you might get 800, or less who knows.
Link Posted: 3/10/2012 3:12:13 PM EDT
[#8]
I just saw two new ones at Knob Creek. I think they were about $749 or something. KC is not cheap, but they had them in stock.
Link Posted: 3/10/2012 3:32:46 PM EDT
[#9]
Thanks, guys.  I sold everything pictured for $745, without a magazine since the preban mags I have are worth $40 each and the buyer didn't need one.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top