Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 1/26/2014 9:59:04 AM EDT
Looking to get a MK18..always wanted a Noveske, but they are just so much friggin money compared to the DD.  

Thoughts on this?  I know Noveske has a better barrel, but is it really almost $800.00 better??
Link Posted: 12/6/2013 6:26:41 PM EDT
[#1]
I think you'd be well served with either rifle but I really dislike the markings on the DD.  Even if you get one that doesn't have the MK18 engravings it still has that DD logo.  If that doesn't matter to you then, well, it doesn't matter.  I have a Noveske MK18 that I love but when I was looking for mine, if the price difference had been $800, I definitely would have went DD (between those two).

If you really want a correct clone though, you'll want to form 1 (not form 4) a Colt or I guess you could form 4 a factory Colt like the 6933 and then buy a MK18 upper.
Link Posted: 12/6/2013 6:31:02 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm pretty sure SAW cuts the barrels to 10.3".  I'll see if I can find where I read that.
Link Posted: 12/5/2013 7:06:28 AM EDT
[#3]
Honestly, I would have gone either way.  I love both brands.  When DSG had that sale on the DD, it made it too hard to pass up!
Link Posted: 12/5/2013 7:43:42 AM EDT
[#4]
I was dead set on a DD 10.5 upper.. until I fired off a buddies 12.0" barreled SBR. So now I have a 12" F.N CHF barreled upper that will complete my pistol(future SBR) in the near future.
Link Posted: 12/5/2013 7:47:01 AM EDT
[#5]
I'm a notorious Noveske fan, but I'd go with the DD because of the large price difference.
Link Posted: 12/5/2013 7:50:06 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I'm a notorious Noveske fan, but I'd go with the DD because of the large price difference.
View Quote

Just wondering but what is the price difference?
Link Posted: 12/5/2013 7:56:17 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Quoted:
View Quote

Just wondering but what is the price difference?
View Quote

$800 based on OPs research.
Link Posted: 12/5/2013 8:04:24 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Noveske all day
http://i.imgur.com/y5aCQvu.jpg
View Quote

why cause that is what you bought or are you going to give a tangible answer?

Both use quality parts and both will serve you well so you have to ask yourself, is the noveske worth an additional $800 more and why?  what parts are different and are those difference enough to warrant the price?  I say DD having owned both rifles in different set ups however.  I say this because you can outfit your DD with glass and ammo as well here
View Quote

If you owned both then how can you suggest DD over Noveske? My Noveske is smother and more accurate than my DD.
View Quote

It's not $800 smoother (which any competent owner can tweak) and more accurate is the point.  With these barrel sizes, we're not gunning for precision at range.  So tell us what constitutes teh $800 difference in material value?
Link Posted: 12/5/2013 8:06:28 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Noveske all day
View Quote

Both use quality parts and both will serve you well so you have to ask yourself, is the noveske worth an additional $800 more and why?  what parts are different and are those difference enough to warrant the price?  I say DD having owned both rifles in different set ups however.  I say this because you can outfit your DD with glass and ammo as well here
View Quote

If you owned both then how can you suggest DD over Noveske? My Noveske is smother and more accurate than my DD.
View Quote

It's not $800 smoother (which any competent owner can tweak) and more accurate is the point.  With these barrel sizes, we're not gunning for precision at range.  So tell us what constitutes teh $800 difference in material value?
View Quote

I did a quick search and looks like there is $150 difference. And I think the Noveske comes with a flip up rear sight and a gunfighter CH, IMOD stock and TD pistol grip.

Edit: I got the Noveske price from DSG Arms.

Edit: Damn I wish we could own SBRs in Washington State.
Link Posted: 12/5/2013 8:08:37 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Noveske all day
View Quote

View Quote

Your answer is a perfectly logical argument but I live in America and chose to spend the money I earned working my ass off at my job to buy what I believe is a superior product with better resale in case down the road I decide to sell it. Thanks for trying to be a D bag about my opinion though.  
For that you earned another pic-
Noveske all day p.2
http://i.imgur.com/xlqhggr.jpg
ETA that upper was about 950.00 for the Vltor MUR, DD RIS 2 and Noveske N4 10.5" barrel. I didn't include the mb, BCG or ch because that's you're choice; you can go super spendy or el cheapo. I also believe the Vltor to be far superior to the DD upper, although not clone correct.
View Quote

not at all and no need to get butt hurt over this.  In a follow up post you talked about accuracy.  So for 800 your short barreled Noveske with red dot is going to be inherently more accurate than commensurate DD with red dot?  You see the fallacy here right?  With that set up, you are not shooting for precision so where is the 800 difference?  

Now if you say I own one so everyone should I'd understand the psyche of your answer.  You still should qualify your answer.....

as I said earlier as well, nice stick.....
Link Posted: 12/5/2013 8:09:09 AM EDT
[#11]
Reliability = no difference
accuracy = no difference(for how it should be use) if this is a bench gun then..well... no comment.
clone correctness = DD only because 10.3, technically the rail is the only clone correct part on either upper.
resale = IMO, cloners will more likely opt for a 10.3 DD over a 10.5" Noveske.
availability = DD. many vendors have them in stock and on sale. there's also a few great deals in the EE.
cool factor(pride of ownership) = Noveske, I have a lot of DD products, love the products and company but my Afghan upper is just fucking cool.
cost = DD. I haven't priced Noveske mk18 uppers but if it's really 800 difference then for me it would be a no brainer. I'd build a legit clone correct Colt way before spending that much on the Noveske.
Link Posted: 12/5/2013 8:10:57 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Noveske all day
View Quote

View Quote

View Quote

View Quote

I did a quick search and looks like there is $150 difference. And I think the Noveske comes with a flip up rear sight and a gunfighter CH, IMOD stock and TD pistol grip.

Edit: I got the Noveske price from DSG Arms.
View Quote

Can only go by what the op is saying he's being shown for price.  Perhaps the op can chime in here.   If it's only 1-200, I'd get the Noveske as well.  Both are great rifles but if it's 800 like op is being shown, no way, pick the dd
Link Posted: 12/5/2013 8:13:05 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
View Quote

we all have our favorites but recognizing it is part of the therapy...lol

The only truths in firearm ownership are;

1 is not enough, you still should buy another, and you will always need another safe
Link Posted: 12/5/2013 8:30:52 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Looking to get a MK18..always wanted a Noveske, but they are just so much friggin money compared to the DD.  

Thoughts on this?  I know Noveske has a better barrel, but is it really almost $800.00 better??
View Quote

Do what I did, I bought the DD mk and put the noveske 10.5 on it. Best of both worlds. I wanted the all noveske too, but just fully couldn't justify the cost difference. Plus I wanted to use my rifle, not safe queen it.
Link Posted: 12/5/2013 8:47:34 AM EDT
[#15]
Does noveske even sell a factory mk sbr? When I bought mine I don't remember them selling the complete rifle.
Link Posted: 12/5/2013 9:18:58 AM EDT
[#16]
DD all the way. Save the cash.

There is zero benefit of a Noveske "MK18" upper over a DD. Noveske shines with their SS barrels, and this particular Noveske upper has their CL barrel.

DD CHF CL barrels can't be beat. Not saying the Noveske CHF CL barrel isn't on par, but it's not superior.

You get the true to spec 10.3" barrel with the DD as well.

It's a no brainer.
Link Posted: 12/5/2013 9:24:33 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Noveske all day
View Quote

View Quote

View Quote

Sorry, but call BS on both, or you're just perceiving what you want to between the two.

I have two CHF CL Noveske barrels. They're damn accurate for non SS barrels, but not more accurate than any of my CHF CL DD barrels. In reality, where the difference is extremely negligible, I tend to group a bit tighter with my DD barrels.

And second, outside a muzzle brake on the Noveske, and a flash hider on the DD...or a heavier SS barrel with the Noveske making it feel smoother - there's no reason why the Noveske should shoot smoother than the DD with two identical configurations. We aren't talking KAC here. There's nothing being done at Noveske to make their rifles any smoother shooting than their competition.
Link Posted: 12/5/2013 10:03:24 AM EDT
[#18]
I own DD (v1)and Noveske (16" w/NSR, 12.5" with Switchblock, 10.5" with Switchblock) and KAC (16").  I let my friends shoot all of them (and we are just weekend warriors so all of these will out shoot our skills).  With that said, all of them like the way the Noveske shoot/feel better.  

You are not going to go wrong with either one.  But if you can afford the Noveske, I would just go ahead now and buy it because it is only a matter of time until you do.
Link Posted: 12/5/2013 10:12:37 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Noveske all day
View Quote

View Quote

View Quote

Sorry, but call BS on both, or you're just perceiving what you want to between the two.

I have two CHF CL Noveske barrels. They're damn accurate for non SS barrels, but not more accurate than any of my CHF CL DD barrels. In reality, where the difference is extremely negligible, I tend to group a bit tighter with my DD barrels.

And second, outside a muzzle brake on the Noveske, and a flash hider on the DD...or a heavier SS barrel with the Noveske making it feel smoother - there's no reason why the Noveske should shoot smoother than the DD with two identical configurations. We aren't talking KAC here. There's nothing being done at Noveske to make their rifles any smoother shooting than their competition.
View Quote

I disagree my Noveske is the smoothest AR I have owned shooting and action wise it is about 7 years old so maybe they made them better back then. The action feels like its riding on ball bearings. I do have a AAC 51T muzzle device so maybe that helps a little.
And it is very accurate.
Link Posted: 12/5/2013 10:17:45 AM EDT
[#20]
A Noveske upper with a switchblock will be smoother as you can adjust the gas.

I'm talking apples to apples here. With two near identical configured uppers.
Link Posted: 12/6/2013 2:52:08 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just checked DSG Arms, both factory rifles, so this is apples to apples.  DD MK18 with RIS, no sights with MOE stock and A2 grip is 1749.00.  Noveske 10.5 factory rifle with DD RIS, I Mod stock, no sights and TD battle grip is 1740.00.  The bad is they are both out of stock.  Noveske is 9.00 less.
Both rifles come with 1 mag and A2 flash hiders.
Jim
View Quote

file a form 4(make your own SBR) buy the upper and lowers separate, no need to buy it complete and you avoid having 1700 in parts sitting in a gun shop for 10 months waiting for a stamp and maybe have to pay an out of state  transfer fee.  
View Quote

For some reason I was intent on a complete rifle, mainly because I wanted to avoid the hassle of engraving, but now that  you put it that way, it makes sense.  So if I go this route, what upper?  Complete DD, LMT (which is in stock at rainer), or go balls out and build a noveske from the ground up?
View Quote

I went with a complete LMT lowers w/SOPMOD from Rainier for my SBRs (450ish) I don't care much about having matching components but if you did, LMT would be also a good option. Are you concerned about "clone correctness", some want look-a -likes others really want to be as accurate as possible. I'd determine this first before making any choices, because it gets expensive to buy replacement parts later for "clone" reasons. You see it all the time in the clone threads.
View Quote

Pretty much after clone correctness.
Link Posted: 12/6/2013 3:02:50 PM EDT
[#22]
For a $800 dollar difference I'd go with DD, but if they were the same price than Noveske cause I want one.

ETA: DD customer service is top notch,and they recently replaced a guys kaboomed upper.

Link Posted: 12/6/2013 3:29:16 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
For a $800 dollar difference I'd go with DD, but if they were the same price than Noveske cause I want one.

ETA: DD customer service is top notch,and they recently replaced a guys kaboomed upper.

View Quote

turns out they are the same price, but Noveske is no longer making the MK18.

In any case, before I spend any money on anything I think I need to back up a step and do some more research…I've already got a couple of colt ARs here that are not getting shot at the moment, I may just end up filling a form 4 out on them, and buying a 10.5" upper from LMT/DD/Noveske (from the sounds of it the LMT would be the one for a "correct clone" ?)
Link Posted: 12/6/2013 4:11:57 PM EDT
[#24]
Form 1
Link Posted: 12/6/2013 5:01:44 PM EDT
[#25]
NOVESKE

Link Posted: 12/6/2013 5:19:26 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just checked DSG Arms, both factory rifles, so this is apples to apples.  DD MK18 with RIS, no sights with MOE stock and A2 grip is 1749.00.  Noveske 10.5 factory rifle with DD RIS, I Mod stock, no sights and TD battle grip is 1740.00.  The bad is they are both out of stock.  Noveske is 9.00 less.
Jim
View Quote

file a form 4(make your own SBR) buy the upper and lowers separate, no need to buy it complete and you avoid having 1700 in parts sitting in a gun shop for 10 months waiting for a stamp and maybe have to pay an out of state  transfer fee.  
View Quote

For some reason I was intent on a complete rifle, mainly because I wanted to avoid the hassle of engraving, but now that  you put it that way, it makes sense.  So if I go this route, what upper?  Complete DD, LMT (which is in stock at rainer), or go balls out and build a noveske from the ground up?
View Quote

I went with a complete LMT lowers w/SOPMOD from Rainier for my SBRs (450ish) I don't care much about having matching components but if you did, LMT would be also a good option. Are you concerned about "clone correctness", some want look-a -likes others really want to be as accurate as possible. I'd determine this first before making any choices, because it gets expensive to buy replacement parts later for "clone" reasons. You see it all the time in the clone threads.
View Quote

View Quote

Well now then there, Don't go with any of these. the MK18 is Colt w/ the DD rail. head over to the MK18 thread and you'll get sorted out. I think SAW is where to go for these uppers, again, go to the mk18 thread.
Link Posted: 12/6/2013 5:42:24 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Well now then there, Don't go with any of these. the MK18 is Colt w/ the DD rail. head over to the MK18 thread and you'll get sorted out. I think SAW is where to go for these uppers, again, go to the mk18 thread.
View Quote

Yeah…SAW has the colt MK18 upper for around $800.00.  Pretty expensive.  I dont know if I need to be that correct.  

On another note, does anyone know if the SAW MK18 uppers are factory colt or cut down from other rifles??
Link Posted: 12/5/2013 6:01:24 PM EDT
[#28]
DD's old upper marking was fine as pictured above. Their new stuff sucks as pictured below. I'm glad I got into the DD game when they first came out. The lower is marked 5.56 instead of multi.

Link Posted: 12/7/2013 3:55:30 AM EDT
[#29]
ok…thoughts on this ?

I have the colt socom as shown here.

socom

thoughts on having adco cut the barrel down to 10.3"  ?
Link Posted: 12/7/2013 6:02:27 AM EDT
[#30]
My thoughts are this started with DD and Noveske...now Colt?

I think you need to go back in the original direction.
Link Posted: 12/7/2013 6:25:07 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

The fact of the matter is that there is nothing "Mk18" about either of the DD or Noveske options, except maybe the barrel length of the former. The SAW "Mk18" is, however, very true to form at least as far as the upper is concerned.

That said, point taken about the OP's original issue: DD vs Noveske. I say it's a toss-up and it ultimately comes down to price, whether or not the manufacturers' respective laser etching on the upper is an issue (it is for me, but that's user preference), and whether the .2" difference in barrel length will cause any issues with the end-user's desired muzzle device and suppressor combination (if applicable).

Quoted:
I'm pretty sure SAW cuts the barrels to 10.3".  I'll see if I can find where I read that.
View Quote

They do. I have two SAW 10.3" barrels, one of which I installed a Mk12 gas block and DD RIS II. The original taper pin slots were parkerized. The taper pin slots on my factory Colt RO921HB barrel, on which I also installed a Mk12 gas block and M4A1 RIS II, were not parkerized.

That said, beyond getting a factory Colt 10.3" or one cut down by Crane, the closest a user is going to get to an actual Mk18 barrel is one that Ken has cut down. The gas port will be the proper (i.e., spec'd) size for NATO spec ammunition and an H3 buffer.

Regarding gas port size, early DD 10.3" barrels were showing up in threads on TOS as being over-gassed, showing gas port measures in the neighborhood of.086. However, more recent reports show that this has been corrected, with measured gas port sizes coming in closer to the .070-.071 per spec. I cannot speak to the Noveske gas port dimensions, but I'm sure a little Internet research may show some evidence.
Link Posted: 12/6/2013 1:24:25 AM EDT
[#32]
Jim
Link Posted: 12/6/2013 1:36:21 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Jim
View Quote

Link Posted: 12/6/2013 1:53:34 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Jim
View Quote

View Quote

Link Posted: 12/6/2013 4:44:07 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Jim
View Quote

file a form 4 form 1 (make your own SBR) buy the upper and lowers separate, no need to buy it complete and you avoid having 1700 in parts sitting in a gun shop for 10 months waiting for a stamp and maybe have to pay an out of state  transfer fee.  
View Quote

FIFY
Link Posted: 12/6/2013 5:12:30 AM EDT
[#36]
Daniel Defense for me...everything about my MK18 is just right.

Stunningly reliable, very accurate.

I put the DD MK18 upper on a registered KAC full ambi lower, and I'd be hard pressed to identify a single area to be improved on.

Incredible gun.
Link Posted: 12/7/2013 5:20:47 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

It wasn't stated in the OP that he wanted to do a clone.  Now that he said he would, in fact, like to do an actual clone, the Colt option is the closest to that goal.
View Quote

The more I do research on this the more I am learning…

As I said, a complete Noveske rifle is out…they no longer have those in the catalog and will not make one…of course I could always get the parts separately, but that would take me forever.

Also, after looking at several DD rifles, I don't think I could live with the laser engraving on the upper, although I do like their fit and finish.

As it stand now, I am leaning towards just getting a Colt Socom from G&R tactical and sending the upper off to Adco to either have the barrel chopped to 10.3" or install some other barrel that is the correct size.
View Quote

I would consider just selling the 6920 SOCOM upper and buying a SAW upper, it will cost you about the same when it's all said and done but you'll have a SAW upper, which will be worth more than a chopped SOCOM if you ever decide to sell it, plus, you'll have the most accurate mk18 clone possible (without having FA). just something to consider.
Link Posted: 12/7/2013 5:38:25 PM EDT
[#38]
Get both?

I'm running a DDMK18 upper, on a Noveske GenII lower

Excuse the shitty photo
Link Posted: 12/7/2013 5:46:05 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Get both?

View Quote

Honestly, I think DD makes awesome rifles…I just can't get over the laser engraving they do now..I spent today at a gunshow and visiting several gunshops where I looked at a half dozen DD rifles..the laser engraving is just whorish IMO.

Link Posted: 12/7/2013 5:47:14 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

View Quote

It wasn't stated in the OP that he wanted to do a clone.  Now that he said he would, in fact, like to do an actual clone, the Colt option is the closest to that goal.
View Quote

The more I do research on this the more I am learning…

As I said, a complete Noveske rifle is out…they no longer have those in the catalog and will not make one…of course I could always get the parts separately, but that would take me forever.

Also, after looking at several DD rifles, I don't think I could live with the laser engraving on the upper, although I do like their fit and finish.

As it stand now, I am leaning towards just getting a Colt Socom from G&R tactical and sending the upper off to Adco to either have the barrel chopped to 10.3" or install some other barrel that is the correct size.
View Quote

I would consider just selling the 6920 SOCOM upper and buying a SAW upper, it will cost you about the same when it's all said and done but you'll have a SAW upper, which will be worth more than a chopped SOCOM if you ever decide to sell it, plus, you'll have the most accurate mk18 clone possible (without having FA). just something to consider.
View Quote

Yeah…I was thinking of that also..was just trying to keep my upfront costs to a minimum but I guess if I sell the socom upper it will all balance out.
Link Posted: 12/7/2013 5:51:31 PM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:

Get both?

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g277/lltek2002/98438A5F-C70A-4B2B-9C89-FFDFD9BD20B0_zpsajdzw8c4.jpg

Excuse the shitty photo
View Quote
Top Gun in Galleria?

Link Posted: 12/7/2013 5:56:42 PM EDT
[#42]
I went with Noveske back when they had them up for around $900. I cant stand DD's new markings on their uppers so i would never go with that based upon looks. I just sold a 16" dd upper and it was a great shooter.

I would say you wont be disapointed with either!
Link Posted: 12/7/2013 5:59:34 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Get both?

View Quote

Honestly, I think DD makes awesome rifles…I just can't get over the laser engraving they do now..I spent today at a gunshow and visiting several gunshops where I looked at a half dozen DD rifles..the laser engraving is just whorish IMO.

View Quote

This has already been covered. Build a DD MK18 upper thru DD's custom build site. Still a DD factory complete and assembled upper, and no laser engraving.

That's what I did. Here's mine again:

Link Posted: 12/7/2013 6:00:58 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Get both?

http://i58.photobucket.com/albums/g277/lltek2002/98438A5F-C70A-4B2B-9C89-FFDFD9BD20B0_zpsajdzw8c4.jpg

Excuse the shitty photo
View Quote
Top Gun in Galleria?

View Quote

Athena Gun Club in Houston.
Link Posted: 12/7/2013 6:19:32 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Get both?

View Quote

View Quote

This has already been covered. Build a DD MK18 upper thru DD's custom build site. Still a DD factory complete and assembled upper, and no laser engraving.

http://i1152.photobucket.com/albums/p500/AR-Ryan21/F2A7156E-2CAC-405D-B394-0319D151E7CE-11933-000007B4FC5B130F_zps62dbd42b.jpg
View Quote

Ok…sounds like you are positive about this…you did this recently??  Only reason I ask is because I called DD this week and the girl I spoke with on the phone said that everything gets laser engraved.
Link Posted: 12/7/2013 6:27:57 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Get both?

View Quote

View Quote

http://i1152.photobucket.com/albums/p500/AR-Ryan21/F2A7156E-2CAC-405D-B394-0319D151E7CE-11933-000007B4FC5B130F_zps62dbd42b.jpg
View Quote

Ok…sounds like you are positive about this…you did this recently??  Only reason I ask is because I called DD this week and the girl I spoke with on the phone said that everything gets laser engraved.
View Quote

I haven't custom built a DD upper on their site since August now, but to my understanding, they only laser engrave their factory uppers and rifles - not their custom build site uppers and rifles.

Their set factory configurations are engraved because they engrave their specific model name. This doesn't come into play with their custom build site.

I know a few of those guys pretty well. I'll reach out to them on Monday and confirm things haven't changed.
Link Posted: 12/5/2013 12:40:17 PM EDT
[#47]
Prefer the Noveske barrel profile compared to DD even if it isn't clone correct.
Link Posted: 12/5/2013 12:52:24 PM EDT
[#48]
I elected to build an upper around a Noveske 11.5" barrel and stripped upper.  Came out cheaper that way.  

Link Posted: 12/5/2013 1:32:14 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Noveske all day
View Quote

Nicely done.
View Quote

agreed, great looking stick
View Quote

It's nice but it's just a MK18. The DD will do everything that the Noveske will do. The extra $800 is a bit much for a roll mark.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top