Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/4/2023 4:36:24 PM EDT
[#1]
While we are on the subject of suppressors, what’s the consensus on cans for the AUG?

Link Posted: 8/5/2023 6:07:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
While we are on the subject of suppressors, what’s the consensus on cans for the AUG?

View Quote

What did Doc Dater say about suppressing the AUG?       But he said that years ago.

Still looking for best SOCOM SF quick detach F/H to standardize this and every AUG etc., barrel.

What's the most common Mil LE Agency can in US and F/H ?
Link Posted: 8/6/2023 6:39:01 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
What did Doc Dater say about suppressing the AUG?       But he said that years ago.
View Quote

That they’re loud due to port pop and now, they’re likely even worse due to the larger vent in the suppressor gas plug that many prefer.
Link Posted: 8/7/2023 5:37:41 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

View Quote

A Velos or a Huxwrx should be where it’s at on the Aug, the low back pressure thing is legit.

Just got a Flow 556k and it’s awesome, haven’t tried it on the Aug yet though but they work as advertised.
Link Posted: 8/7/2023 12:46:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Just got a Flow 556k and it's awesome, haven't tried it on the Aug yet though but they work as advertised.
View Quote
That would be my choice if I didn't already have an HX-QD-556-Ti.  It's perfect for non-adjustable and over-gassed guns like the AUG, X95, etc.

The only thing better would be that unobtanium RatWORX AUG suppressor.

Link Posted: 8/17/2023 1:55:34 AM EDT
[#6]
Got my 14.5" barrel back from the smith, and slapped it next to an 18" Ruger MPR for scale as its the only other complete rifle I have in the house right now. It has an FCD 6315XE on it for my Nomad, and a recently bought Swampfox Saber. Just waiting on the suppressor plug I bought today, and then it should be about 95% done.
Link Posted: 8/17/2023 10:06:10 AM EDT
[#7]
I got my flash hider permanently attached, and had a spare suppressor gas plug sitting around already.  Now I'm just waiting for my Silver Star 90 degree side rail.

Link Posted: 8/17/2023 2:23:46 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I got my flash hider permanently attached, and had a spare suppressor gas plug sitting around already.  Now I'm just waiting for my Silver Star 90 degree side rail.

https://i.imgur.com/f8AJZ23.jpg
View Quote

Thats a spectacularly aesthetic setup right there. Great job.
Link Posted: 8/20/2023 3:42:10 PM EDT
[#9]
Link Posted: 8/22/2023 11:59:08 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I’ve got a SF3P-556-AUG (13x1lh threads with nut) at home in its packaging and can take pics and measurements after work if you like.
View Quote

@CapnJazz site IM/PM inbound to you!
Link Posted: 9/9/2023 7:00:30 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

https://i.imgur.com/f8AJZ23.jpg
View Quote

Awesome set up!

What color is that on the receiver?

(Brand and color code please)
Link Posted: 9/9/2023 7:31:28 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Awesome set up!

View Quote

Looks pretty similar to mine - Rapco 30118 Field Drab.

Link Posted: 9/9/2023 7:41:39 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Awesome set up!

View Quote

Quoted:

https://i.imgur.com/UfEwjoI.jpg
View Quote

Nailed it.  Rapco 30118 Field Drab.  My new go to since AERVOE bowed out of the camo paint business.
Link Posted: 9/9/2023 10:41:25 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Nailed it.  Rapco 30118 Field Drab.  My new go to since AERVOE bowed out of the camo paint business.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Awesome set up!

Quoted:

https://i.imgur.com/UfEwjoI.jpg

Thanks
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top