Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel

Notifications

BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/18/2014 8:58:15 PM EDT
I want to buy multicam black, would it look good with a coyote plate carrier and some sort of other apperal?
Link Posted: 7/18/2014 9:05:31 PM EDT
[#1]
"Would it look good" is pretty opinionated.  Some might like it, others not so much.

Here's some promo pics from when MC black was announced with some tan/coyote gear (maybe some green in the first pic, hard to say).  You be the judge.

Link Posted: 7/18/2014 9:16:04 PM EDT
[#2]
Thanks for the pics, I think it looks badass. All about turning heads and being tacticool.
Link Posted: 7/18/2014 10:00:44 PM EDT
[#3]
And if you're lucky, it might even offer some concealment benefit!

Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Thanks for the pics, I think it looks badass. All about turning heads and being tacticool.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/19/2014 4:42:10 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
All about turning heads and being tacticool.
View Quote

At least you are being honest about its intended use.
Link Posted: 7/19/2014 6:19:28 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I want to buy multicam black, would it look good with a coyote plate carrier and some sort of other apperal?
View Quote

I've been wondering how it would look with a standard multicam PC
Link Posted: 7/19/2014 6:23:30 AM EDT
[#6]
If you are going to use a flat color instead of a camo pattern for your gear coyote is the best choice IMO with ranger (alpha) green or medium gray coming in 2nd . OD or black are far too dark in comparison. That silly black multicam is too dark as well.

Link Posted: 7/19/2014 8:18:24 AM EDT
[#7]
judging by the pics that D_Man posted that combo seems like it will make your center of mass pretty discernible from the rest of your body
i'd consider something that won't make your vital organs such a noticeable target - kind of defeats the purpose of wearing camo
YMMV

Link Posted: 7/19/2014 9:10:11 PM EDT
[#8]
Honestly, this is for looking cool at the range during run and guns and other drills.  I have other camo for the environment; I just wanted to justify buying a black camo even at a good price.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top