BCM
User Panel

Page / 22
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 9/18/2024 2:00:57 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By slanky:
Question for those who have gone through the process - I got my form 4 approved in about 31 hours by ATF.  I received the e-mail from CA to fill out the 4473 and sign it which I did a week ago and haven't received any further e-mail updates since.  What is the big delay between signing the 4473 and CLEO notification getting sent?

The tools site says "Our local team is reviewing your completed 4473 and provided government-issued documentation. This process may take up to 3-4 business days to complete."  It's now business day #6 for me, so just curious if anyone knows.

View Quote

Their team reviews your 4473 to make sure it is all correct. Mine has taken a few days before but never 6 business days. Perhaps reach out to them to check on it for you. Their CS team is great.
Link Posted: 9/18/2024 2:12:23 PM EDT
[Last Edit: slanky] [#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By WVUSIG:

Their team reviews your 4473 to make sure it is all correct. Mine has taken a few days before but never 6 business days. Perhaps reach out to them to check on it for you. Their CS team is great.
View Quote

Yeah I called them and wasn't really provided any explanation other than everything looks fine and there's nothing else I need to do other than wait.

ETA:  Okay so this makes more sense now - the notification was sent but CA hasn't gotten a receipt yet, so that's the holdup.  They are re-sending it via certified mail.
Link Posted: 9/19/2024 9:58:21 AM EDT
[#3]
Stamp day for my second one I had ordered!  

Certified on 24 July, approved at the butt crack of dawn today.
Link Posted: 9/20/2024 6:44:56 PM EDT
[#4]
yay received my suppressor and all started on 4\19 full finished 9\20

Link Posted: 10/4/2024 10:02:27 AM EDT
[#5]
Picked my Griffin M4SDL up from the UPS store on Tuesday. 35 days total from order to pick up. My original post has been updated with the timeline breakdown, but it was a super painless and simple process.

Link Posted: 10/16/2024 3:30:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Just received my Surefire SOCOM5556 Mini2. Pretty cool having silencers delivered to your house, 20 day extra wait after approval not so cool lol.

Very detailed timeline below for any first time buyers waiting for every email.

Bought: 4/15/2024
Fingerprints- Mailed 4/15, Uploaded 4/23

Eform4

Docusign- 4/25
Ready to Certify/Certified and Submitted- 4/26
Approved- 9/26 0850
Capitol armory 4473 email- 9/26 1100
4473 signed/ ID uploaded- 9/26 1110
CLEO Notification sent- 9/27
CLEO Received- 10/7
Shipping Label Created- 10/8
Tracking Received- 10/11
Dropped off for Shipping- 10/12
UPS picked up- 10/14
Received- 10/16
Page / 22
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top