Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/28/2023 8:33:38 PM EDT
Sorry for the noob question. I'm sure I know the answer but just want some reassurance.

I have recently purchased a couple suppressors (still in jail ) I used a trust that I purchased from Capitol Armory for the suppressors.  

I have a pistol lower coming that I plan to E-file for an SBR. I should go ahead and use my already existing trust that I set up when I purchased my suppressors, correct?

Thanks!

Link Posted: 9/29/2023 9:27:46 AM EDT
[#1]
That’s what I would do.  I have one trust for all of my NFA items.
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 9:31:36 AM EDT
[Last Edit: NesralG] [#2]
When you file your form 1 there's a section to upload a pdf of your trust, you should be gtg. Not sure how your CA trust is written but I've done two on a SS traditional trust without any problems.
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 9:36:33 AM EDT
[#3]
All my Pre 41F cans and SBR are on one trust.
After 41f I made a new trust with the only change being no responsible people but me. Everything since is on it.
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 10:03:59 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By HD2006:
That’s what I would do.  I have one trust for all of my NFA items.
View Quote

^^^^^^this^^^^^^
Link Posted: 9/29/2023 10:46:18 AM EDT
[#5]
Thanks fellas!! I appreciate the help.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top