Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 1/21/2014 2:02:55 AM EDT

Unveiled at SHOT, should hit the market in a few months...
(More details on the X-Products Facebook page.)
Link Posted: 1/22/2014 1:13:46 PM EDT
[#1]
Oh hell, I feel myself getting poorer but richer at the same time
Link Posted: 1/22/2014 2:21:34 PM EDT
[#2]
I wonder how much $$$$
Link Posted: 1/22/2014 3:27:18 PM EDT
[#3]
My BetaMag has been rocking for years...
Link Posted: 1/22/2014 4:12:48 PM EDT
[#4]
I don't feel the pull over a standard 30 rd mag.  If it were 100, I might could get more excited.
Link Posted: 1/22/2014 4:48:34 PM EDT
[#5]
I like the beta mags but can't get a good hold on the front of the k or regular mp5. I'm trying to visualize if this is gonna work any better.

For a price of 125? Maybe 150? I'll give it a try. Any higher and Ill stick with the beta.
Link Posted: 1/22/2014 5:04:21 PM EDT
[#6]
All of the X-Products drums I've seen have been $200-$300 so it seems like this one would be too. Anyone here remember the C&S Metallwerks MP5 drums? Made from a Suomi drum and I think they held 72 rounds.
Link Posted: 1/22/2014 5:29:10 PM EDT
[#7]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
All of the X-Products drums I've seen have been $200-$300 so it seems like this one would be too. Anyone here remember the C&S Metallwerks MP5 drums? Made from a Suomi drum and I think they held 72 rounds.
View Quote

Yep, I don't see them in my price range but I'd love to try one.
Link Posted: 1/22/2014 6:39:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I like the beta mags but can't get a good hold on the front of the k or regular mp5. I'm trying to visualize if this is gonna work any better.

For a price of 125? Maybe 150? I'll give it a try. Any higher and Ill stick with the beta.
View Quote

This will be narrower than your Beta but will hang down further, so you'll be able to get a good handle on that front grip.

I don't know why they cant make these hold more than 50.
Link Posted: 1/22/2014 6:41:31 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

This will be narrower than your Beta but will hang down further, so you'll be able to get a good handle on that front grip.

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ok. Sounding better..
Link Posted: 1/23/2014 11:53:39 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

Ok. Sounding better..
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Ok. Sounding better..

I never liked the Beta drum on the HK94. I had to use an MP5K vertical grip with a spacer for it to be somewhat comfortable to shoot.

Link Posted: 1/24/2014 8:25:37 PM EDT
[#11]
I miss my MP5K.
Link Posted: 1/26/2014 1:54:32 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
I don't feel the pull over a standard 30 rd mag.  If it were 100, I might could get more excited.
View Quote

That's kinda how I felt about the X-15 drum for the AR-15 at $239
Great product, and I like to have one, but for $55 or so, I can have two 30-round Pmags cinched together and have 60-rounds vs 50 rounds. All I have to give up is a 2 second reload.
But I do admit that these 50-rund drugs make more sense than 100-round drums for SMG's and Assault Rifles. The 100-round Beta mags are better suited to LMG's and MG's.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top