Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 7/9/2023 11:08:18 AM EDT
Modernizing the G3 - HK91 | The Swedish ???? AK4D ???? (HK91-G3 Part 2)

Germany's G3 - HK91, the birth of H&K (Heckler & Koch) - feat. PTR-91
Link Posted: 7/9/2023 4:28:04 PM EDT
[#1]
Just finished watching part 2. It is a good video to watch.
Link Posted: 7/9/2023 4:48:09 PM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, good stuff.  I would like to have the rail added to a CETME build I had done years ago.  Don't really think I can spring for the Spuhr upgrades though.
Link Posted: 7/11/2023 12:00:23 PM EDT
[#3]
Looks like Josh hated rapid fire in part 2 video.
Link Posted: 7/17/2023 12:17:59 PM EDT
[#4]
Back in either 2000 or 2001 I sold my hk91 to fund my 308 precision rifle.  I bought it for $900 a fee years prior and sold it for 2200.  I loved shooting it but it was minute of car door.  Hell, I got more entertainment seeing how far the brass flew into lower earth orbit vs where the shot went.
Link Posted: 7/22/2023 3:50:21 PM EDT
[#5]
I guess I'm confused on the part where he says you can still use the original sights if you pull off your optic. I have the same setup and with the spuhr stock there is not way you can get your face low enough to use them in any meaningful way so I'm guessing he didn't actually try that.
Link Posted: 7/23/2023 7:34:58 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I guess I'm confused on the part where he says you can still use the original sights if you pull off your optic. I have the same setup and with the spuhr stock there is not way you can get your face low enough to use them in any meaningful way so I'm guessing he didn't actually try that.
View Quote

I am glad for real feedback like this, saved me from getting that sight and then just having to resell it.
Link Posted: 7/25/2023 7:08:18 PM EDT
[#7]

That second video is the best explanation of roller delayed I've ever seen. I was having trouble figuring what makes the lp retract to release the rollers.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top