Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/18/2024 8:47:12 PM EDT
Hey guys, used the search but its nearly useless. Anyway, I maybe have an itch for a pistol carbine chassis. I saw the funny Flux video, but think doing it to my 365 seems... counter intuitive? Such a small pistol, just doesnt make sense. What does make sense is 17-33rds in a glock 17 or 19, with the 17 getting a little more velocity.

So a friend has a p80 mock 17 and mock 19 that is also thinking a folding stock in a small bag would be handy. Are there any manufacturers that make a chassis system for the p80s?

Hope this is the right forum, if not mods feel free to move it. Thanks for any suggestions.
Link Posted: 6/18/2024 8:55:50 PM EDT
[#1]
CAA
I was looking at these the other day.  I have a Poly80 G17 that would be a good choice.
Link Posted: 6/18/2024 9:17:13 PM EDT
[#2]
I have a recover tactical for both Glock and p80
Link Posted: 6/18/2024 9:33:22 PM EDT
[#3]
I saw the CAA but not sure I like how bulky the lower front end is. I will check out the Recover Tac one, didnt see the option for p80. Also not sure which brands that are made for Glock will actually work with p80 frames? And personal experience welcome!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top