Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/27/2024 6:35:43 PM EDT
[Last Edit: ClanDireWolf]
Every seller says "Out of stock".

Kinda want, but who knows.

Suppose to have an aluminum receiver and steel parts, not the pot metal like Henry.

One screw take down sounds interesting. The trigger is adjustable.

Street price around $350.

The New Winchester Ranger - Lever Action 22LR On a Budget
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 7:41:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Never seen or even heard of one in stock.

I don't get announcing a new gun like that and then not having any months later.
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 8:01:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Called Winchester last month and was told first batch has been pushed back till September.

Link Posted: 6/27/2024 8:34:49 PM EDT
[Last Edit: 440roadrunner] [#3]
After  "spending the night"  with  a Turk built   12ga pump that would not pump  (if the barrel was  a little pointedy  down from level)   I'm not sure I want any more  Turk anythings

On an aside,  I bought my  model 94,  not fired very much, with   a partial box of  ammo, in about 1975 ish  from some guy for  EIGHTY  bucks.  Still have it.   In fact  I am recently getting a scope mounted  because my right eye cannot be effectively  corrected to use  iron rifle sights.  I bought the Weaver side mount,  and after buying a coupl  of  scopes on  egag,  found one right here in town,  a Weaver K3   PER FECT
Link Posted: 6/27/2024 8:35:01 PM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Originally Posted By burney:
Called Winchester last month and was told first batch has been pushed back till September.

View Quote

Wonderful.

Probably will end up waiting til 2025.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top