Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 6/17/2013 8:49:33 AM EDT
There is a company called RM Equipment. They make the M203pi grenade launcher that is in use with the Irish / Saudis / Austrians / and Australians . They are located in Florida and after talking to him about selling the receivers ( as title 1 items ) i was able to convince him to do so providing that I rind a retailer that would take up his products. customers could go ahead and get a 37mm barrel or DD it with the NFA and have a 40mm barrel
The m203pi also has mounts for the Ak47/74, the ar15, the hk g3, and a few others and can be changed between weapons In just a few minutes as it has a quick detach setting. Pricing would be around the same as a LMT M203. I've tried to contact dealers to see if they will stock these and have talked to a site sponsor. Haven't heard anything back.  I'd love to see these hit the market.

Link Posted: 6/17/2013 2:25:32 PM EDT
[#1]
The ONLY downside to having a 40mm tube would be that where are you going to find the projectiles ( the REAL ones ) to launch?

Oops. There are a few other obstacles to dispense with.

Price of each REAL deal.
Price of the $200 transfer tax for each REAL deal.
The paperwork and wait time to get the REAL deals approved.
A place to lob the REAL deals.
Keeping folks away who say "hold my beer and watch this".
I may not be aware of other things that would create a slight problem for ownership of the REAL deals.

It is entertaining to think of having one of those launchers on a rifle.

Now if you were just satisfied to having one on your rifle for cosmetics, to each their own I guess.

Link Posted: 6/17/2013 2:35:15 PM EDT
[#2]
I'd be interested....depends on price though.
Link Posted: 6/17/2013 3:33:39 PM EDT
[#3]
They would be sold as tital 1 firearms without barrels and could have a 37mm put on without a stamp . Or a 40mm barrel with a stamp . That allows 37mm owners to shoot tear gas , OC, smoke , flares and fireworks.

Price should be about the same as a lmt launcher but that is up to the site sponsor looking into this .
Link Posted: 6/18/2013 7:22:19 AM EDT
[#4]
I have an LMT M203 (railed) and I'd buy another 40mm
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top