Warning

 

Close
Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Cancel Confirm
AR15.COM
Previous Page
/ 5
Next Page
4/29/2010 10:55:13 PM EDT
You know you want one.



Stock up here:  http://newpointknives.co.uk/Products.php

You must be 18 or older to buy a British anti-stab knife.  Proof of age required.


4/29/2010 10:56:07 PM EDT
[#1]
IBTL!
4/29/2010 10:59:39 PM EDT
[#2]
If you can stab someone with a screwdriver.....you can stab someone with that,


Anti weapon people make my head hurt...
4/29/2010 11:01:00 PM EDT
[#3]
"So when in your home late at night and thugs break in, you will not even have a knife to defend yourself"
4/29/2010 11:01:04 PM EDT
[#4]
How long would it take to grind/modify it to have a pointy tip?  
4/29/2010 11:01:09 PM EDT
[#5]
I'm sure those 2 Ukranian boys could find a way to kill someone with that dull knife....

4/29/2010 11:02:07 PM EDT
[#6]
I suppose it's "safer" if you dropped it on your foot, but you could still do an OJ with it. Brits are such pussies...
4/29/2010 11:03:30 PM EDT
[#7]
I could fuck a dude up with that knife....
4/29/2010 11:03:31 PM EDT
[#8]



Quoted:


"So when in your home late at night and thugs break in, you will not even have a knife to defend yourself"


nope it will save you from going to jail for defending yourself.



 
4/29/2010 11:03:41 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
How long would it take to grind/modify it to have a pointy tip?  


About a quick pint?

If you're caught with a 'modified' knife would it be like getting caught with a SBR?


4/29/2010 11:04:06 PM EDT
[#10]
I feel bad for the Brits so I'll refrain from bashing them.
4/29/2010 11:04:09 PM EDT
[#11]
WTF did the Nazis bomb London with? Craziness gas?
4/29/2010 11:05:38 PM EDT
[#12]
I'm considering buying one and mailing it around the country, Opie the arfcom opossum style.  Anybody interested?
4/29/2010 11:06:04 PM EDT
[#13]



Quoted:


I suppose it's "safer" if you dropped it on your foot, but you could still do an OJ with it. Brits are such pussies...


Yeah fucking limey fucks, fuck 'em fuckin' fuckers



 
4/29/2010 11:06:57 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Quoted:
I suppose it's "safer" if you dropped it on your foot, but you could still do an OJ with it. Brits are such pussies...

Yeah fucking limey fucks, fuck 'em fuckin' fuckers
 


Now that the anti-stab knives are for sale, victory is mine. :P
4/29/2010 11:07:16 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I'm considering buying one and mailing it around the country, Opie the arfcom opossum style.  Anybody interested?


That'd be hilarious.

-Ed
4/29/2010 11:08:57 PM EDT
[#16]
It will still play the sweet sounds of a slit throat..

4/29/2010 11:16:32 PM EDT
[#17]
I don't think this knife signifies the downfall of British civilization. It's for home ec students. No different than "safety scissors." I have a chef's knife that has even less of a point than this––-works just fine, use it all the time.

Quoted:

Quoted:
I suppose it's "safer" if you dropped it on your foot, but you could still do an OJ with it. Brits are such pussies...

Yeah fucking limey fucks, fuck 'em fuckin' fuckers
 


I'll see your 5 fucks and raise you a fuck.
4/29/2010 11:19:59 PM EDT
[#18]
4/29/2010 11:21:40 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

Quoted:
I suppose it's "safer" if you dropped it on your foot, but you could still do an OJ with it. Brits are such pussies...

Yeah fucking limey fucks, fuck 'em fuckin' fuckers
 


Didn't mean it like that. You have to admit though, things are pretty screwed up over there. The way things are headed in the US, we'll be joining you soon.

I think the original intent for the design of the knife is for kitchen accidents. Because, like I said someone could still do an OJ with it.
4/29/2010 11:25:45 PM EDT
[#20]
Ten bucks this will be next:

4/29/2010 11:28:50 PM EDT
[#21]
Can kill a dude pretty dead by slashing, just as well as if you stabbed them.
4/29/2010 11:31:22 PM EDT
[#22]
bet it would work fine stabbing in a upward motion
4/29/2010 11:34:06 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
I suppose it's "safer" if you dropped it on your foot, but you could still do an OJ with it. Brits are such pussies...


No, the government is full of pussies who are afraid of their own people.
4/29/2010 11:36:37 PM EDT
[#24]
Thanks but I am holding out for the anti-slash knife.
4/29/2010 11:46:43 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Thanks but I am holding out for the anti-slash knife.


Soon this will be all you can get - Safety Steak Scissors, Safety Garden Shissors, Safety Sewing Scissors......

4/29/2010 11:54:58 PM EDT
[#26]
Pretty sure a few minutes on a grinding wheel, I could return it to its stabbing glory.
4/29/2010 11:55:02 PM EDT
[#27]
that would make a great slashing dagger

4/29/2010 11:57:17 PM EDT
[#28]



Quoted:


I could fuck a dude up with that knife....






 
4/30/2010 12:09:48 AM EDT
[#29]
Easy to slit someone's throat with that abortion.
4/30/2010 12:12:05 AM EDT
[#30]
Vote for round robin on the condition that each person to receive it posts a picture of it embedded in a watermelon.
4/30/2010 12:23:12 AM EDT
[#31]



Quoted:


Vote for round robin on the condition that each person to receive it posts a picture of it embedded in a watermelon.


Bonus points for picture of knife embedded into the skull of some sort of animal.






 
4/30/2010 12:23:38 AM EDT
[#32]
Ive got a nice preban  ginsu i can make you a real good deal on!
4/30/2010 12:25:52 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
bet it would work fine stabbing in a upward motion


Slice THEN stab (into the slice wound)...or reverse grip.
4/30/2010 12:35:54 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
I'm considering buying one and mailing it around the country, Opie the arfcom opossum style.  Anybody interested?


Sure, what the hell?
4/30/2010 12:40:01 AM EDT
[#35]
What the fuck is it with the Brits? (Not a CoC violation and I mean no personal disresepct to the fine Brits who are members here (disclaimer).
4/30/2010 12:52:27 AM EDT
[#36]
Yeah seriously WTF?!?! I bet you could still slit someones throat with it, ha
4/30/2010 1:05:18 AM EDT
[#37]





Quoted:



What the fuck is it with the Brits? (Not a CoC violation and I mean no personal disresepct to the fine Brits who are members here (disclaimer).



This is what the fuck is up with the Brits





From the website....






You see, it's just one libtard family who think they can make a difference...and cash in along the way.
Honestly, you lot go on as if it has become law







 
4/30/2010 1:35:27 AM EDT
[#38]



Quoted:




You see, it's just one libtard family who think they cabn make a difference...and cash in along the way.





Honestly, you lot go on as if it has become law


 


You ought to buy one of those knives for Jeremy Clarkson and see what he thinks of them.




 
4/30/2010 1:58:08 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Ive got a nice preban  ginsu i can make you a real good deal on!


Fuck that - I've got "LEO ONLY" Ginsu's!!  
4/30/2010 2:11:39 AM EDT
[#40]
I've been at a point in my career where I've been trying to figure my next path in life, and I have to admit … making stupid shit, that helps separate stupid people from there money is a very attractive option.
4/30/2010 3:16:00 AM EDT
[#41]
What a relief!

BUT have they worked out the glitch that was causing evil pointy knives to spontaneously throw themselves around stabbing people?

Unless they've got that all worked out, these might go into self-propelled slashing mode.

4/30/2010 3:19:27 AM EDT
[#42]
That would still readily behead an infidel.

Fail.
4/30/2010 3:23:12 AM EDT
[#43]



Quoted:


"So when in your home late at night and thugs break in, you will not even have a knife to defend yourself"


I'm sure it can slash/cut/slice just fine...





 
4/30/2010 3:27:42 AM EDT
[#44]
Isn't there a thread, something about ending the British fail threads?

Not from the mod's/ staff but from a Brit...or something like that?

Post this there.

4/30/2010 4:01:47 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Quoted:
"So when in your home late at night and thugs break in, you will not even have a knife to defend yourself"

I'm sure it can slash/cut/slice just fine...

 


Right, and I'll bet if you stab hard enough, it'll do some damage.
4/30/2010 4:04:55 AM EDT
[#46]





Quoted:





Quoted:
Quoted:


"So when in your home late at night and thugs break in, you will not even have a knife to defend yourself"




I'm sure it can slash/cut/slice just fine...





 






Right, and I'll bet if you stab hard enough, it'll do some damage.



Maybe it should be marketed as Less Stabable





 
4/30/2010 4:08:47 AM EDT
[#47]
BALLS. Apparently the UK population has none for letting their gov't pass laws like these. Your ancestors must be spinning in their graves.
4/30/2010 4:09:14 AM EDT
[#48]
WHAT ABOUT THE SLICEY PART?
4/30/2010 4:12:36 AM EDT
[#49]
Box cutters were used on 9/11.
4/30/2010 4:13:44 AM EDT
[#50]



Quoted:


BALLS. Apparently the UK population has none for letting their gov't pass laws like these. Your ancestors must be spinning in their graves.


Nobody said it was a fucking law, Christ almighty!




 

Sign up to continue the discussion

Create a free account to share your thoughts, follow topics, and connect with the AR15.COM community.

Already a member? Sign In

Previous Page
/ 5
Next Page