[ARCHIVED THREAD] - Kirk Douglas turns 99 (Page 1 of 2)
Posted: 12/10/2015 11:00:13 AM EDT
|
At least I saw a post from Michael Douglas.
Getting old sucks https://www.facebook.com/MichaelDouglasOfficial/?fref=photo
|
|
Quoted:
At least I saw a post from Michael Douglas. Getting old sucks https://www.facebook.com/MichaelDouglasOfficial/?fref=photo https://scontent-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xtf1/v/t1.0-9/12311313_962429287185221_6213662495370949026_n.jpg?oh=5c45997e13a877308dae69b06d2b185c&oe=57222920
|
|
Quoted:
Great actor, great movies and by all appearances, great life. I like to remember these guys as they were. This is him in the USN during the War. http://www.jewishsailors.com/famous/douglas/Kirknavy.jpg Guy was a beast
|
|
Quoted:
He was obviously a damn good actor then. Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Kirk Douglas and Cary Grant are the two actors that best define masculinity. Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile That seems odd since Cray Grant was gay. LMAO
|
|
Quoted:
One of my personal favorites. My grandfather is the one that designed the Nautilus when he worked for Disney. That thing was one of my favorite "things" when I was a kid Your grandad is awesome, please tell me y'all have some of his old sketches. |
|
Quoted:
One of my personal favorites. My grandfather is the one that designed the Nautilus when he worked for Disney. The underwater vessel that looked like a winnebago motor home for the Saudi royal family? The opulence of evil men we've been programmed to expect... |
|
Quoted:
Wasn't Grant gay? Quoted:
Quoted:
Kirk Douglas and Cary Grant are the two actors that best define masculinity. Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile Wasn't Grant gay? Allegedly. I probably should have referred to their roles and how they portrayed being a man. Most actors personal lives are as fucked up as a soup sandwich. |
|
Quoted:
Allegedly. I probably should have referred to their roles and how they portrayed being a man. Most actors personal lives are as fucked up as a soup sandwich. Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Kirk Douglas and Cary Grant are the two actors that best define masculinity. Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile Wasn't Grant gay? Allegedly. I probably should have referred to their roles and how they portrayed being a man. Most actors personal lives are as fucked up as a soup sandwich. People have made accusations but it is not proven. Most people close to him state he was not gay to include his daughter. So basically it is not substantiated. He could have been but there is no evidence to prove it. |
|
Quoted:
And Yul Brynner, Steve McQueen, and Charles Bronson Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Kirk Douglas and Cary Grant are the two actors that best define masculinity. Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile I'd add Burt Lancaster and Gary Cooper to list. Mitchum too. Basically male actors prior to Method Acting. |
|
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Kirk Douglas and Cary Grant are the two actors that best define masculinity. Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile I'd add Burt Lancaster and Gary Cooper to list. Mitchum too.
|
|
Hey, I was going to post that. Yeah, great movie. |
|
mine too. I could recite the movie literally verbatim. |
|
Quoted: One of my personal favorites. My grandfather is the one that designed the Nautilus when he worked for Disney. I always thought that was a very cool ship |
|
Quoted:
At least I saw a post from Michael Douglas. Getting old sucks https://www.facebook.com/MichaelDouglasOfficial/?fref=photo https://scontent-ord1-1.xx.fbcdn.net/hphotos-xtf1/v/t1.0-9/12311313_962429287185221_6213662495370949026_n.jpg?oh=5c45997e13a877308dae69b06d2b185c&oe=57222920 He looks good for 99, but Jesus Christ he looks likes Henry Kane from Poltergeist 2. |
|
Quoted:
Paths To Glory (1957) was a fine movie. http://imfdb.org/images/thumb/0/00/Paths_04.jpg/400px-Paths_04.jpg Stanley Kubrick directed. Damn fine movie |
|
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Kirk Douglas and Cary Grant are the two actors that best define masculinity. Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile I'd add Burt Lancaster and Gary Cooper to list. Mitchum too. Great. I clicked on that. Now my Youtube suggestion bar will be full of the gay.
|
|
Quoted:
One of my personal favorites. My grandfather is the one that designed the Nautilus when he worked for Disney. I'm glad previews aren't that long anymore |
[ARCHIVED THREAD] - Kirk Douglas turns 99 (Page 1 of 2)
Join the Community
Your next conversation starts here.
Create your free account to join discussions, share your experience, save topics, and connect with the AR15.COM community.
- Join discussions
- Follow topics and replies
- Connect with fellow enthusiasts
Already a member? Sign in
Stay informed by subscribing to our Newsletter





