User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 10:25:12 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

LOL and beat
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 10:25:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Looks like she landed on a kids shoulders and drove him right in to his tennis shoes.
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 10:27:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote

This. I'm not sure #2 is a biological female though.
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 10:28:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
View Quote

#2 looks like a dude....
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 10:30:55 PM EDT
[#5]

What is even sadder is that if she were size 8-10, she would probably be pretty attractive.

At that size, uh, no thanks!
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 10:52:33 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
3, 1, 2

Women have curves
View Quote

So do planets
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 10:59:47 PM EDT
[#7]
Body positivity in terms of being comfortable being you is fine. In fact, great. It helped a friend of mine get over the fear of tossing on workout clothes and actually get in shape.

However body positivity doesn’t mean you delude yourself thinking being obese won’t carry long term negative health consequences

Link Posted: 1/10/2023 11:02:09 PM EDT
[#8]
wtf

Body positivity is useful to stave off body dysmorphia when you’re already fit, and get you to a point of loving your body enough to treat it right by eating well and exercising. Not as an excuse to be a walking comorbidity. Yuck.
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 11:02:31 PM EDT
[#9]
Al bundy roasting fat women
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 11:04:04 PM EDT
[#10]
If you get winded walking to the fridge…sorry but your gonna die.
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 11:04:37 PM EDT
[#11]
Those ankles deserve a gold Medal for the 400lbs of shit they have to try and stabilize
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 11:14:07 PM EDT
[#12]
I hope they just keep on keeping on. The more of them there are like that, the better I look in comparison.

Link Posted: 1/10/2023 11:16:44 PM EDT
[#13]
Lady cankles probably already has had a heart attack

She’s too fat way too fat

I saw a video one time where a dude legit had sex with a fat woman’s belly button. Like all the way

Variety is the spice of life I suppose
Link Posted: 1/10/2023 11:49:46 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
She's using a hammock to keep the dunlap from spilling over.  

And failing badly.

I can only imagine the yeast infection under there.  Biggest question I have... does it smell like a bakery, or brewery?
View Quote
Breweries smell nice.  Maybe a sun-warmed spent grain silo.
Link Posted: 1/11/2023 12:01:10 AM EDT
[#15]
What comes after morbidly obese?

If you pin prick #3 would she explode
like a water balloon splattering  gallons
of gelatinous goo fat ?

Link Posted: 1/11/2023 12:08:24 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
wtf

Body positivity is useful to stave off body dysmorphia when you’re already fit, and get you to a point of loving your body enough to treat it right by eating well and exercising. Not as an excuse to be a walking comorbidity. Yuck.
View Quote

Exactly this
Link Posted: 1/11/2023 12:13:49 AM EDT
[#18]
I've heard of cankles, but those are bankles. Her butt dun flowed down to her ankles.
Link Posted: 1/11/2023 12:20:06 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Forget 1 and 2. 3 all day, night, weekend and week long.
View Quote

Most guys are talking about who they'd sleep with, not who they can feed their family with in SHTF.
Link Posted: 1/11/2023 12:34:12 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

I saw a video one time where a dude legit had sex with a fat woman’s belly button. Like all the way

View Quote

Shit, she was having a heart attack IN THE PICTURE.
Link Posted: 1/11/2023 1:06:30 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I hope they just keep on keeping on. The more of them there are like that, the better I look in comparison.

https://media.tenor.com/VTC0QLUYnvcAAAAM/i-dont-know.gif
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/11/2023 1:08:23 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
What comes after morbidly obese?
View Quote

Death. Death comes after morbid obesity.
Link Posted: 1/11/2023 1:08:56 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Midcap thinks we’re the crazy ones
View Quote

When Midcap says thicc, he doesn’t mean the one on the right.
Link Posted: 1/11/2023 1:11:19 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I notice all the "healthy at any size" models in media tend to be under 35 for some reason.

Huh.
View Quote

Like that Tom Macdonald song...

...Name a thing that you can't do
Jumping jacks
Run a mile
Live past 42...
Link Posted: 1/11/2023 1:17:36 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Imagine being the poor tard that had to tattoo her fat folds
View Quote

I had to scroll back up and look. I didnt notice them and I'm kinda of anti-tat.
Link Posted: 1/11/2023 1:19:33 AM EDT
[#26]
I’m a big ol fat dude at 220 but damn that gal must be another 100lbs on me. ??
Link Posted: 1/11/2023 1:55:51 AM EDT
[#27]
3, 1 , -1e750000
Link Posted: 1/11/2023 2:04:08 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I’m a big ol fat dude at 220 but damn that gal must be another 100lbs 200 on me. ??
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/11/2023 2:07:56 AM EDT
[#29]
1,2, nah my hand works just fine or a bullet.

2 is pushing it on the thinness. Getting close to looking like a dude.
Link Posted: 1/11/2023 2:56:49 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
She's using a hammock to keep the dunlap from spilling over.  

And failing badly.

I can only imagine the yeast infection under there.  Biggest question I have... does it smell like a bakery, or brewery?
View Quote

GUNT HAMMOCK

@JLPettimoreIII
Link Posted: 1/11/2023 2:58:30 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/11/2023 3:13:03 AM EDT
[#32]
Thinning the morons out of the herd, a heart attack really does not care about your self image.
Link Posted: 1/11/2023 3:20:30 AM EDT
[#33]
I've always wondered how they wipe their own ass.
Link Posted: 1/11/2023 4:07:48 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Imagine being the poor tard that had to tattoo her fat folds
View Quote

I wonder if they could open the folds and do a tattoo, and when the folds flop back down, it creates a new picture. Sort of like the back of a Mad Magazine.

Link Posted: 1/11/2023 4:25:19 AM EDT
[#35]
Makes me want to go out and get some kind of motor boat.
Link Posted: 1/11/2023 5:02:48 AM EDT
[#36]
View Quote
I miss good tv like this. Had a sense of humor and was not always pushing an agenda. Fuck, the new world sucks dirty butthole juice.
Link Posted: 1/11/2023 5:14:13 AM EDT
[#37]

Having reached the fattie weight of 270 lbs on my 5'9" frame once myself, I can attest that it's easy to get that large and not fully realize how bad it is, especially when many in the world around you are large sized individuals also.  I knew it wasn't great, but I just didn't immediately appreciate how awful it really is.  In my case I had friends and colleagues that started commenting on my weight and a Dr. who said quite bluntly " You are fat and need to lose weight " ( almost those exact words..thank God for Drs. who aren't afraid to speak bluntly).

In Lizzo's case, it's mind boggling to think that she more than likely actually has people telling her that she looks fine and sexy.  Thank God I ate breakfast BEFORE seeing that pic.  
Link Posted: 1/11/2023 5:22:44 AM EDT
[#38]
Shit, I gain 10 pounds, I'm miserable and stop eating. And I'm under 200 at 6'.

Can't imagine walking around with 100 extra pounds. How do these people even stand up?
Link Posted: 1/11/2023 7:00:29 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

In Lizzo's case, it's mind boggling to think that she more than likely actually has people telling her that she looks fine and sexy.  Thank God I ate breakfast BEFORE seeing that pic.  
View Quote

Thing is, she has to know that’s not true. Especially given all the naysayers and how invested her supporters are in having to defend her and their position. Plus, she has access to a mirror. And if she knows they’re lying, why would she continue to trust or believe them? If I knew someone was routinely lying that blatantly to me, I wouldn’t trust a thing they had to say, nor would I want them in my life.
Link Posted: 1/11/2023 7:48:49 AM EDT
[#40]
Nobody escapes their sins.
Link Posted: 1/11/2023 7:50:03 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Thing is, she has to know that's not true. Especially given all the naysayers and how invested her supporters are in having to defend her and their position. Plus, she has access to a mirror. And if she knows they're lying, why would she continue to trust or believe them? If I knew someone was routinely lying that blatantly to me, I wouldn't trust a thing they had to say, nor would I want them in my life.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thing is, she has to know that's not true. Especially given all the naysayers and how invested her supporters are in having to defend her and their position. Plus, she has access to a mirror. And if she knows they're lying, why would she continue to trust or believe them? If I knew someone was routinely lying that blatantly to me, I wouldn't trust a thing they had to say, nor would I want them in my life.
People are incredibly skilled at lying to themselves, especially about their own inadequacy.
Link Posted: 1/11/2023 8:01:07 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
3, 1, 2

Women have curves
View Quote
So does the Earth.
Link Posted: 1/11/2023 8:13:45 AM EDT
[#43]
The company that made those shoes should pay her as a spokesperson because if they can hold up to her, they can hold up to anything a kid could ever throw at them.
Link Posted: 1/11/2023 8:50:21 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Thing is, she has to know that’s not true. Especially given all the naysayers and how invested her supporters are in having to defend her and their position. Plus, she has access to a mirror. And if she knows they’re lying, why would she continue to trust or believe them? If I knew someone was routinely lying that blatantly to me, I wouldn’t trust a thing they had to say, nor would I want them in my life.
View Quote

The Lizzo instacart ad is unintentionally hilarious.  

Her fat ass is in the tub, ordering everything from 5xl panties to ice cream.

I wonder if they are aiming at a group of fat, lazy shitbirds, to give them an even easier way to be fat and lazy.
Link Posted: 1/11/2023 8:56:35 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm fairly certain she believes it.  I'm not saying I believed it when I was a fatty, but even at 270 lbs I had people telling me " I looked fine ".  They and others were telling me that at 220 lb, 250 lbs. etc..etc..at those lower weights I think I was probably thinking I wasn't as bad off as I was telling myself.

When everyone around you is saying you look ok the way you are, you do start believing it to some extent.
Link Posted: 1/11/2023 10:26:40 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
I'm 5'11" and under 200lbs and I still feel like a disgusting fatbody.

I don't know how they do it
View Quote
Same here. 195 lbs.

There are people at work that have to turn sideways for someone to pass them in the hallways.
Link Posted: 1/11/2023 10:52:41 AM EDT
[#47]
I hate this so much.

Stop eating 1200+ calorie meals 3 times a day.

Do cardio, learn to lift, learn to cook, track macros, weigh every day.

Being fat is hard, it requires the same dedication and consistency as being fit, to be fat you have to consistently make bad decisions multiple times everyday for months and years on end without fail.
Link Posted: 1/11/2023 10:56:38 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

I'm fairly certain she believes it.  I'm not saying I believed it when I was a fatty, but even at 270 lbs I had people telling me " I looked fine ".  They and others were telling me that at 220 lb, 250 lbs. etc..etc..at those lower weights I think I was probably thinking I wasn't as bad off as I was telling myself.

When everyone around you is saying you look ok the way you are, you do start believing it to some extent.
View Quote

Hell, when I was 200, I thought I still looked pretty good.  In reality, I looked like a slob.
Link Posted: 1/11/2023 11:07:16 AM EDT
[#49]
Its all Madagascar's fault ...

I Like Em Big I Like Em Chunky Madagascar Moto Moto Scene
Link Posted: 1/11/2023 11:07:17 AM EDT
[#50]
Middle one is a dude, isn’t it…
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top