Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/28/2006 8:13:40 AM EDT
[#1]

Sheep
Link Posted: 8/28/2006 8:14:57 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I own one Airsoft item, but I do not "Airsoft".

I always wanted an MP5, so I bought an Airsoft MP5 from one of the reputable dealers here.  It's a nice piece, but I bought it more as a model than a working pellet shooter.

Next to my real H&K SP89, it is a very close replica.

Same here, except I don't own it any more.

I had always wanted an MP5 too, but knew it was going to be a while before I could afford the real thing.  So I bought an MP5A4 electric AEG.  I was impressed.  It was a blast to shoot.  When I decided to sell it, I got lots of inquiries from SWAT officers from around the country looking for a training weapon.

Link Posted: 8/28/2006 8:18:08 AM EDT
[#3]
heres my:

Link Posted: 8/28/2006 9:34:21 AM EDT
[#4]
hahah, Semi, Safe, Ooraah!  
Link Posted: 8/28/2006 9:56:13 AM EDT
[#5]
There actually is a forum here for discussing such vulgarities as airsoft and paintball.

two years ago such a question would get you banned instantly and your whole IP address nuked.
This was a gun site way back then.

Notice the complete lack of smilies here. That's because I actually sent money to be a PAYING memeber of this teenage hangout.

Just proves what most here already know. I am an idiot.

But I'm an idiot with "Real Steel", unlike forty percent of the members here.
Link Posted: 8/28/2006 10:01:06 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
hahah, Semi, Safe, Ooraah!  

my dad made a visit to HK, i told him to surprise me with a body kit :)
Link Posted: 8/28/2006 10:06:15 AM EDT
[#7]
It all started with one banner.... "Airsoft Arizona"

Now the novality is not posting your airsoft gun in a gun thread but a real gun in a airsoft thread.

In the end I dont care as this is just the internet and comic relief from the real world for me. I love airsoft threads as they have been the source of countless out of control fits of laughter. Nothing since "flaming backpack, SEC, draw down and ryans steakhouse" has any one topic been so much fun.

Keep em coming.  Dont like, move on. there are thousands of other threads to read!
CH
Link Posted: 8/28/2006 10:11:57 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
There actually is a forum here for discussing such vulgarities as airsoft and paintball.

two years ago such a question would get you banned instantly and your whole IP address nuked.

Notice the complete lack of smilies here. That's because I actually sent money to be a PAYING memeber of this teenage hangout.

If I were a teenager I would know what they were and would not of asked a question. Although this is a gun forum this is the general forum and if you would be so inclined to read on just guns please visit the other selections on guns and not in general forum. This is a question I have and just like the others that have been here about farts, warts and how to get a date this falls in the general area. As far as owning real I am sure that 40% here have fired at more things than paper plates that own these things so you may want to step back and read and learn at what they shoot now. Again, I see them all over and was JUST ASKING A QUESTION. If it hurt your man hood I am sure you may get over it if you want your 24 dollars back let me know where to send it.
Link Posted: 8/28/2006 10:12:55 AM EDT
[#9]
I know the arguments, but regardless, I would much rather see kids getting into guns and gear, and having an interest that will hopefully carry on into adulthood so we have more allies down the road, Than to have them convinced by the libtards that guns are bad.....
Link Posted: 8/28/2006 10:15:18 AM EDT
[#10]
how abuot kids who play video games and eat all day.. or kids who play airsoft all day.

Link Posted: 8/28/2006 10:30:06 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:
Last night some buddies and me spent the evening drinking beer, playing cards and shooting the ever-loving shit out of each other with cheap airsoft guns.

It was a rather good time.

Airsoft:  Only good when drunk.

OK, now I have to say, that does sound like a good time.
As anti airsoft as I am and all.

CH

For me its the giggle factor. I will never own a MG (more than likely) and you can get guns that a peon will never have in the states(G36 etc) they are just fun IMO

Yea but he only machine guns I havent shot that I want to would be out of reach for airsoft.

But, drunken assasination of my fellow arfommers via airsoft, does sound appelling.

I had a gas gun with a suppressor that I used for this specific purpose. I would burst through the door of random friends dorm rooms and pop everyone in the room then haul ass down the hall.  Great time,  it would get even better if they had gas guns and would tear after you and you get a running fire-fight going.
Link Posted: 8/28/2006 10:49:33 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

If I were a teenager I would know what they were and would not of asked a question. Although this is a gun forum this is the general forum and if you would be so inclined to read on just guns please visit the other selections on guns and not in general forum. This is a question I have and just like the others that have been here about farts, warts and how to get a date this falls in the general area. As far as owning real I am sure that 40% here have fired at more things than paper plates that own these things so you may want to step back and read and learn at what they shoot now. Again, I see them all over and was JUST ASKING A QUESTION. If it hurt your man hood I am sure you may get over it if you want your 24 dollars back let me know where to send it.

I was initially just going to point out that there is a forum called war gaming, etc. right down the page from general Discussion and if you wanted information without insults you might have tried asking in the proper forum.

As for getting "quality advice" in General Discussion regarding Airsoft, BWahahahaha!!!

I have no insecurities regarding airsoft, I just think it has no business on The Premier Gun Information Board on Al Gore's Internet. I am just a bit peaved that you are getting so many "experienced" replies.

If you really want to send me some cash, see my sigline. Paypal is just a click away.  

I would never spend more than a hundred bucks on a BB gun, and it would probably be a Daisy or some other iteration of a BB Gun, not a "Real Steel" knock-off that costs more than an actual firearm.
Link Posted: 8/28/2006 11:20:14 AM EDT
[#13]
I have airsoft guns and used to go out and actually run around the woods with them too.  After I heal up from my surgery (yes, I'm still a man), I may try and do it again.

But if you don't hang around people who airsoft, or frequent the sites, I'll shed a little light on things.  You'll find just as many retards on an airsoft boards as you will say... here

Also, just because they play with toy guns, doesn't mean they are pro real guns.  Posting about real firearms on an airsoft board will get your post deleted and you banned faster than posting Marpat here.  Its the same thing with flight simulators and first person gun camera footage, saying it equates to murder.  Yet, they'll get right back up and shoot shit down, or shooters.  People on those particular boards will bitch about posts involving real world things, like blow away terrorists with the click of the mouse.  And remember, winning an internet argument on the internet is like winning special olympics; In the end, you're still a retard.

My friends and I used to get decked out in some pretty cool stuff, paint our faces, and have fun.  We'd upgrade our guns to a reasonable level, and yes, it might sting sometimes, but so does paintball (which I use to play too, and have a healthy collection of VM68s and parts).  Mind you, we would so this well away from public, so no one could see us.  

Its a fun time, but some people take themselves way to seriously. I will go back to the Heavy 6 fiasco.  I don't sympathize... or empathize with him at all.  He's a boob.  If you don't wanna get attention drawn to yourself, then don't post fucking pictures of yourself on the internet.

<- See my tagline
Link Posted: 8/28/2006 4:07:09 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
<- See my tagline

Hey, I used to have the same one.  Weird.  
Link Posted: 8/28/2006 4:29:30 PM EDT
[#15]
height=8
Quoted:

Don't you need to go wash out your vagina or something?
Link Posted: 8/28/2006 4:29:45 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 8/28/2006 4:37:48 PM EDT
[#17]
If a good one was about $100, I'd buy one. I used to have a $20 one, and I easily got $20 worth of enjoyment out of it before it broke. I'd much rather have 50 trips to the range than a toy though.

ETA: The $20 MP5-K I had would break through one side of a pop can at about 5 feet. From 20 feet it would usually draw blood with a face hit.

In the end, I'd rather see children playing airsoft safely than sitting around watching TV and playing video games all day.
Link Posted: 8/28/2006 5:07:58 PM EDT
[#18]
Heck, if I knew which ones where high quality I'd probably buy a Beretta 93R- my chances of owning a real one are about Oh, none.  The 93R is just one of those guns I've always wanted for no particular reason.  

Link Posted: 8/28/2006 7:23:33 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:
<- See my tagline

Hey, I used to have the same one.  Weird.  

Really? Crap, I thought I was being original.  Oh well, I change them every now and then, so its off to find another one to steal put up.
Link Posted: 8/28/2006 7:28:29 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I was initially just going to point out that there is a forum called war gaming, etc. right down the page from general Discussion and if you wanted information without insults you might have tried asking in the proper forum.

As for getting "quality advice" in General Discussion regarding Airsoft, BWahahahaha!!!

I have no insecurities regarding airsoft, I just think it has no business on The Premier Gun Information Board on Al Gore's Internet. I am just a bit peaved that you are getting so many "experienced" replies.

If you really want to send me some cash, see my sigline. Paypal is just a click away.  

I would never spend more than a hundred bucks on a BB gun, and it would probably be a Daisy or some other iteration of a BB Gun, not a "Real Steel" knock-off that costs more than an actual firearm.

Whatever, dude.  There's plenty of stupid shit out there in the "Real Steel" world, too.

Maybe you should learn not to take yourself so seriously.  Owning firearms does not mean you're "hard".

Personally, I don't think proselytizing Christians belong on the premier gun board on Al Gore's Internet.. but lets not open up that can of worms, hmm?

Page / 2
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top