Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 30
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 5:40:28 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
All I can say is if she truly is nearing the end and Trump ends up nominating a successor, the shit show that is coming will make Kavanaugh's nomination look like a picnic.

Imagine a situation where screaming, menstruating women pull their plugs out during the hearing and dozens of people trying to break down the doors of the Supreme Court is considered a light hearted warm up.

Shit's going to get real.
View Quote
We should be so lucky that that's all that would happen.

There will be acts of violence against republican senators in the hopes of preventing them from voting.  I personally believe this is why the incoming Dem leadership in the House wants to ban legislators from bringing personal firearms to the capitol.  They want republicans defenseless against Antifa murderers.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 5:42:47 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
I hope she is able to recover and enjoy the rest of her life without having to go through treatments constantly.
View Quote
Me too. Anyone know where I should mail this cartoon of cigarettes?
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 5:43:22 PM EDT
[#3]
I can't imagine the circus that the next nomination hearings will generate.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 5:59:17 PM EDT
[#4]
Shes a trooper to break ribs AND have cancer...the fact shes still on the bench means only one thing: her clerks are running the show. Clerks easily persuaded by outside forces.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 6:02:20 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
All I want for Christmas is a dead RBG,
A dead RBG,
A dead RBG,

So we can get a 6-3 majority!
View Quote
Karma’s a bitch.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 6:02:24 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

DU are going regarded, as usual

Response to Drunken Irishman (Original post)

Fri Dec 21, 2018, 12:36 PM

ZeroSomeBrains (278 posts)

7. If we had the technology

I would donate my 28 yeard old body to RBG if she wanted.
View Quote
Someone's trolling, Lord, Kumbayah.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 6:02:48 PM EDT
[#7]
RIP, cancerous masses.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 6:08:50 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
My dad died of lung cancer, so I know how hard that can be on a person and their family. I do not wish that suffering on any human.

BUT, if this is fated to happen, then better in the next 10 to 12 months. Because if it is within 12 months of the 2020 election, the democrats and our select RINO traitors in the senate will delay any vote until after November 2020. Count on that.
View Quote
as would be proper.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 6:11:05 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
She had pancreatic cancer in February. You don’t survive that. I would bet she has tumors all over her body by now. If she were younger she would probably be dead already. I am guessing old people cancer cells grow slower than younger people.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
The broken ribs were on the left side as well. Lung cancer metastasizes readily to bone which then breaks. I think this is worse than they are letting on. They have to say whatever she tells them to and she probably doesn't want us dancing on her grave while she can see it.
I was thinking along these lines.
She had pancreatic cancer in February. You don’t survive that. I would bet she has tumors all over her body by now. If she were younger she would probably be dead already. I am guessing old people cancer cells grow slower than younger people.
that's just it, does she smoke? It sounded today as if she had two masses in her lungs.......sounds like she's the walking dead.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 6:13:43 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
A dead RBG,
A dead RBG,

View Quote
Lol, Roberts , aka the fuckstick , is a huge liberal, remmeber Husseincare ? He will not be on “our” side anymore cause orange man is bad.

If we get RBG seat it’ll be AT BEST 5-4 for pro government rulings ,

I have zero , wait, I have less than zero faith in any of those fucksticks ever ruling in America’s favor .

Fuckstick WILL uphold the ban on bumpstocks, I’d go so far as to say that it will be 8-1 against .

Government appointed lawyers are not your ally
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 6:13:53 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
All I can say is if she truly is nearing the end and Trump ends up nominating a successor, the shit show that is coming will make Kavanaugh's nomination look like a picnic.

Imagine a situation where screaming, menstruating women pull their plugs out during the hearing and dozens of people trying to break down the doors of the Supreme Court is considered a light hearted warm up.

View Quote
Naa man, the way things are going, Trump will nominate Garland Half kidding around. I'm still on the train but after this last week little will surprise me.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 6:29:10 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

that's just it, does she smoke? It sounded today as if she had two masses in her lungs.......sounds like she's the walking dead.
View Quote
Once it goes everywhere you are toast. Tumors literally all over the body. We had a woman at work that “beat” breast cancer I think. She made it a few more years and then tumors started popping up everywhere including her lungs.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 6:30:54 PM EDT
[#13]
How long have they been keeping this secret?

If this was a normal human being, they'd resign to spend more time with family.

But power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 6:31:55 PM EDT
[#14]
Soon....
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 6:34:37 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

She could've retired anytime she wanted. She didn't.
View Quote
She thought she was going to get appointed under one Clinton and retire under another.

November Fools!!!!
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 6:34:48 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I would hate to be a doctor taking care of a prominent politician. There comes a time when you can't pull that miracle out of your ass. Not everybody is going to understand.
View Quote
#RIPChocDoc
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 6:40:39 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
The broken ribs were on the left side as well. Lung cancer metastasizes readily to bone which then breaks. I think this is worse than they are letting on. They have to say whatever she tells them to and she probably doesn't want us dancing on her grave while she can see it.
View Quote
My initial thought, too.  She probably never fell; just started feeling bad pain in her chest while breathing or after lying down, went to the docs who then found the early fractures & stowaways soon thereafter.  None of us ever bought the story of violent trauma across three ribs at once from a fall & osteoporosis had somehow not completely debilitated the old gal (unless everyone who met her in the days after was lying, she was bed ridden but conscious & functional, ie not zonked-out on pain killers); creeping cancer dissolving bone tissue until it gradually fails during ordinary activity seems far more plausible for what we've hearing.

Nasty way to go, if the case.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 6:42:53 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
She should retire and enjoy what little time she has left with family.

Don't be a McCain screwing over the USA until you die.
View Quote
Cancer may be horrible, but it is necessary.  It is quite literally the only way we ever rid ourselves of people like RBG, McCain, and Chavez, who would otherwise live to be over 100 pumped full of blood thinners.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 6:43:56 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Happened before.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 6:44:28 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
Really?  We want a Supreme Court Justice to die?

I remember when a buddy of mine (dumbass democrat) said he had hoped the R guy shot at the softball game had died.
I remember thinking, 'how sad that your politics is so divisive that you want to see another American dead because of it'.

You fall into that category.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

All I want for Christmas.....
Really?  We want a Supreme Court Justice to die?

I remember when a buddy of mine (dumbass democrat) said he had hoped the R guy shot at the softball game had died.
I remember thinking, 'how sad that your politics is so divisive that you want to see another American dead because of it'.

You fall into that category.
Sad, but fuck 'em.  Such is life, and politics, and death.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 6:45:43 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Trump should sell tickets!
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 6:49:24 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I bet chemo would kill her.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Doctors at Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Center in New York found "no evidence of any remaining disease" and scans taken before the surgery showed no cancerous growths elsewhere in her body, the court said in a statement. No additional treatment is currently planned, the court said.
I bet chemo would kill her.
I think I understand; she's trying to stay lucid & some semblance "work ready" for as long as possible, which means no chemo, and no pain killers from here on out.  Talk about an insane level of dedication; like a goddam Terminator (only much quieter)
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 6:50:35 PM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 6:53:40 PM EDT
[#24]
The left is going to win because you guys won't even admit you want an 85 year old cancer patient to die. Meanwhile, they'll freely admit they want to put you and your family in extermination camps.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 6:55:38 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
How long have they been keeping this secret?

If this was a normal human being, they'd resign to spend more time with family.

But power corrupts, absolute power corrupts absolutely.
View Quote
Talk about evidence of something besides "professionally upholding the law" motivating your actions; your body is being engulfed by tumors yet you feel the need to keep clocking in on the chance you can set a lasting legal precedent.  She is a true believer, has been since long before she was the head ACLU lawyer (imagine Trump putting Alan Gottlieb on the SCOTUS for comparison, and him getting a near-unanimous confirmation vote)
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 6:56:19 PM EDT
[#26]
It’s a death sentence. She’ll be dead before you know it. Cancer is terrible and I don’t wish it upon anyone

She will be lucky if she doesn’t die of pneumonia first. Taking a lobe from the lung of a three-peat cancer patient that’s 85 years old is not exactly a cure for anything.  She will likely go through some type of chemo or post operative treatment and at her age that would be tough.  As for her voting on the asylum issue, her handlers are running her office.

I would expect her to be gone by summer.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 7:00:05 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
She had a left lower lobe lobectomy and the MD stated no further cancer has been found.

Right now her biggest threat is pneumonia, not cancer.
View Quote
It is common for lung cancer to spread to the colon.  Her days are numbered.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 7:01:58 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Karma’s a bitch.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
A dead RBG,
A dead RBG,

Karma’s a bitch.
If people really believed that they wouldn’t call her that. At least not to her face.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 7:10:38 PM EDT
[#29]
BTW - You just think the left (and not a few establishment Republicans) are intent on impeaching Trump now.

If RBG kicks it, they are going to go apeshit to impeach him.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 7:17:27 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
BTW - You just think the left (and not a few establishment Republicans) are intent on impeaching Trump now.

View Quote
Whittaker and Barr need to start the counter op to the coup attempt and take a few heads. Gloves need to come off
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 7:20:03 PM EDT
[#31]
She's probably pumped full of every antibiotic of last resort to ensure no infections. She could probably drink from the Ganges without getting sick
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 7:24:04 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Sad. I don't agree with her politics but she has a family and loved ones just like we do.

I don't wish cancer on anyone. No matter how much I disagree with them.
View Quote
This. Esp. at Christmas.
Have a young relative that just finished round 3 of chemo.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 7:35:30 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote
If it does, that guy on 4chan would be right. lol
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 7:40:43 PM EDT
[#34]
How the fuck is she able to vote on anything if she isn't physically in the building? I thought that was a rule or something.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 7:43:04 PM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 7:57:14 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote
That's not so bad. Pence is unlikely to pick someone the left would like either.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 8:02:33 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Sad. I don't agree with her politics but she has a family and loved ones just like we do.

View Quote
Your concern is noted.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 8:12:11 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
I agree. As nasty as modern politics have become, we must try to maintain some level of humanity.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I agree. As nasty as modern politics have become, we must try to maintain some level of humanity.
And that attitude is why we're losing.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 8:15:18 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Well damn.

I don't wish her death, but I do wish her a fruitful retirement.
View Quote
Same for me, but I doubt she will step down if the docs give her good news.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 8:16:58 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote
This.  The ex had colon cancer. Ten years later a ground glass module in her right lung. Less than two years after that was lights out. RGB is on the way out.   That they announced no further treatments is a tell tale sign.  They might not say there’s more cancer but they removed two cancerous masses. She done.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 8:20:37 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Well damn.

I don't wish her death, but I do wish her a fruitful retirement.
She’s not stepping down even if brain dead. She was supposed to be replaced by the first female president. I can only imagine the torment she feels everyday knowing her legacy will be that of being replaced by trump to ensure conservative court for generations. Couple that mental anguish with the physical pain the cancer will bring to her bones is the only fitting punishment for her evil.

Stop trying to be nice. Her harm to this county and all it’s liberties deserves hell on earth for her and then hell forever in afterlife. Burn bitch, burn in Hell.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 8:21:27 PM EDT
[#42]
Yet today the ancient rituals will give no peace

Link Posted: 12/21/2018 8:21:54 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote
This.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 8:24:04 PM EDT
[#44]
It's sad to me that politics is so partisan that we would root for someone to die, especially someone in a supposedly non partisan position.  But that's the way it is, and she chose to make her position Partisan, so as they say, I'll just have a coke.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 8:25:47 PM EDT
[#45]
OMG! And we pown the senate
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 8:29:46 PM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 8:30:11 PM EDT
[#47]
I have watched so many family and friends suffer and die this past couple years, I just have nothing but sympathy for even RBG and her family & friends.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 8:34:12 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
View Quote
Hey and if it isn't a speedy recovery, oh well....
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 8:35:18 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
It's sad to me that politics is so partisan that we would root for someone to die, especially someone in a supposedly non partisan position.  But that's the way it is, and she chose to make her position Partisan, so as they say, I'll just have a coke.
View Quote
I’d love to see her retire. I’d love for her to be off the court immediately. I’m ok with not getting both of what I love, either would make me happy. Me being happy is important and should be her goal too.
Link Posted: 12/21/2018 8:46:13 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
View Quote
I, too, wish her cancer a full and speedy recovery.
Page / 30
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top