BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/13/2023 8:42:08 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Glad to see Iowa on the list with our new AG. No Texas? L O fucking L, your state needs to get its shit together.
View Quote

Your ignorance is endearing.  Texas filed in conjunction with the GOA. Last week.
Link Posted: 2/13/2023 8:49:27 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Your ignorance is endearing.  Texas filed in conjunction with the GOA. Last week.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Glad to see Iowa on the list with our new AG. No Texas? L O fucking L, your state needs to get its shit together.

While his comments were a bit uninformed, to be fair to him none of these lawsuits are really publicized outside of their own state.

Unless someone is glued to arf or GOA, nobody outside of TX would know that suit went in.

and yes, I saw the nolo thread in GD, so I'm tracking the immense scope of that lawsuit
Link Posted: 2/13/2023 8:50:07 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
26 States? I bet Florida is not one of them
View Quote

So what was the point of that comment?    And you are wrong.
Link Posted: 2/13/2023 8:52:11 PM EDT
[#4]
Something that perhaps could be included in the case which I didn't see mention of, is that there are a handful of states which don't allow SBRs, leaving braced pistol owners fooked there.
Link Posted: 2/13/2023 8:56:46 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
No Texas?
Interesting…
View Quote

Reading the Thread... It's Fundamental!

Texas ALREADY had it's own suit (in conjunction with G.O.A.) nearly a week ago against the BATFE over the BATFE Overreach.

Link Posted: 2/13/2023 8:57:44 PM EDT
[#6]
Very solid video.

Thanks for posting OP!
Link Posted: 2/13/2023 9:00:15 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

No income tax is nice, though....
View Quote

It is.  

By my own moral code on taxation I can never live in a state that demands taxes on my income.

I take the dick in a manner of my own choice.
Link Posted: 2/13/2023 9:04:39 PM EDT
[#8]
VT not part of it, not shocked.  Our R govenor posted a video of him smiling while shooting a full auto, then signed in a mag ban.  And people wonder why I stay the hell away from Burlington and Montpelier.
Link Posted: 2/13/2023 9:09:12 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

While his comments were a bit uninformed, to be fair to him none of these lawsuits are really publicized outside of their own state.

Unless someone is glued to arf or GOA, nobody outside of TX would know that suit went in.

and yes, I saw the nolo thread in GD, so I'm tracking the immense scope of that lawsuit
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

S**posting  deserves a similar response. Poster was ready to talk trash without knowing the facts. I don't expect that others be well-versed with legal matters outside their own state. but that can be cured with a quick internet search.

If the issue is important enough then I would recommend doing a little research before spouting off with stuff like "No Texas? L O fucking L, your state needs to get its shit together."
Link Posted: 2/13/2023 9:22:53 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Something that perhaps could be included in the case which I didn't see mention of, is that there are a handful of states which don't allow SBRs, leaving braced pistol owners fooked there.
View Quote

I think that particular issue was pointed out in Nolo's.  
There are so many suits now that it is hard to keep track.   Starting to look like Wayne's closet.
Link Posted: 2/13/2023 9:26:26 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Wyoming.  

Though they analy rape me when I register my truck,
This makes it hurt less.  Use my tax money to hurt them.
View Quote
I have 3 vehicles and a trailer that are due every January (plus 2 motorcycles and an RV trailer due in March) and I get to stroke a check to the Feds every year, January is a painful month. I really need to stop buying vehicles in January.
Link Posted: 2/13/2023 9:29:28 PM EDT
[#12]
Maybe, just maybe, they will repeal the 1934 gun laws.
Link Posted: 2/13/2023 9:42:57 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

What was the point of this post?
View Quote

Most likely  a cope for his DDS, I think in the end it will be worse than TDS.
Link Posted: 2/13/2023 9:56:11 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

Arresting and charging 76 yr old land owners that are protecting their land.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Where the hell is Texas?

Arresting and charging 76 yr old land owners that are protecting their land.

I thought that was in Arizona.
Link Posted: 2/13/2023 10:01:25 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Where the hell is Texas?
View Quote

South of Oklahoma, west of Louisiana.  
Link Posted: 2/13/2023 10:08:38 PM EDT
[#16]
I see Kobach is doing what he was elected to do!
Link Posted: 2/13/2023 10:30:24 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

They probably got a thousand cucks here to register their shit in hopes of a free stamp. So its still a win for the ATF.
View Quote

I hope not but yeah, data collection was surely part of it. I also hope they're arrogant enough to let this get to court.
Link Posted: 2/13/2023 10:34:40 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
VT not part of it, not shocked.  Our R govenor posted a video of him smiling while shooting a full auto, then signed in a mag ban.  And people wonder why I stay the hell away from Burlington and Montpelier.
View Quote

Definition of a RINO.
Link Posted: 2/13/2023 10:37:12 PM EDT
[#19]
DeWine let me down.
Link Posted: 2/13/2023 10:46:01 PM EDT
[#20]
Right on Nebraska and every other state that signed on AND great job Texas for getting the ball rolling.
Link Posted: 2/14/2023 1:37:16 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
I don't think this gets to court with half the states suing. AFT will rescind the brace rule; cases will be moot. They'll kick rocks and whine but in the end, what have they lost? They don't care about public opinion. Just seeing what they can get away with. Always Testing Fences.
View Quote

I think this a prescient observation. I look forward to how this pans out.
Link Posted: 2/14/2023 1:39:59 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Definition of a RINO.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Definition of a RINO.
Can't the republican party kick out people like this, make them go independant or move over to the dark side???
Page / 3
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top