Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 9253
Link Posted: 2/24/2019 2:56:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
8000 could write you a letter of recommendation!
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I mean whatever. I hope to make Sgt. soon. Just waiting on my corrected test scores to come back. If any points are awarded, I pass Then I get my stripes. I'ma rain hell on a bunch of worthless fucks.
https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/yQOEgRw-67.gif
8000 could write you a letter of recommendation!
What would I do with "DAM is a fag" written on on paper napkin in blue crayon?
Link Posted: 2/24/2019 2:59:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 2/24/2019 3:00:44 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
View Quote
The politics in the LE world is wild, as I am sure you know all to well. I sincerely hope you are promoted.
Link Posted: 2/24/2019 3:07:39 AM EDT
[#4]
Slant 6 - What Kind Of Monster Are You?
Link Posted: 2/24/2019 3:08:07 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
The politics in the LE world is wild, as I am sure you know all to well. I sincerely hope you are promoted.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Are you LE? They won't let me have a hidden star so I can't see if you have one.

I'm not sure I even want to be a supervisor anymore. I hate about 50% of the employees in this place.
Link Posted: 2/24/2019 3:09:11 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 2/24/2019 3:15:26 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
Are you LE? They won't let me have a hidden star so I can't see if you have one.

I'm not sure I even want to be a supervisor anymore. I hate about 50% of the employees in this place.
View Quote
More money? Headache? Etc Etc? More money in retirement?
Link Posted: 2/24/2019 3:33:53 AM EDT
[#8]
Link Posted: 2/24/2019 3:39:55 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It may end up being a pay cut from last year as I will lose most of my overtime.

I'm going to do it, I have to, but I may be unhappy while I do it.
Link Posted: 2/24/2019 3:50:10 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
It may end up being a pay cut from last year as I will lose most of my overtime.

View Quote
Will you be working less? Weigh the totality of your work life versus how much you need/want in your personal life. How many years left for the full retirement package? I'd bet your young enough that when you retire you will be able to casually work for another 10-15 years in a easy job with no BS.
Link Posted: 2/24/2019 4:09:37 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Will you be working less? Weigh the totality of your work life versus how much you need/want in your personal life. How many years left for the full retirement package? I'd bet your young enough that when you retire you will be able to casually work for another 10-15 years in a easy job with no BS.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I won't be getting the overtime but it's a 10+%$ raise. It's a drop to bottom of seniority again and likely a trip back to nights with shitty days off.

I'm just not excited about it. It's mostly an anxiety issue with the idea of having to learn a new job and worries about being terrible at it. Also, the idea of having to deal with all the personnel issues this place has. It's fucking terrible, but as a white supervisor, I'll be targeted by a not so small percentage of subordinates no matter what I do.

This should be fucking great. I still haven't found out if I passed or not and I'm already stressed the fuck out about the job.

Retirement age if I stay to full retirement, 80 points, is age 54 I think. Come on 2038!
Link Posted: 2/24/2019 4:46:10 AM EDT
[#12]
NPA

Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 2/24/2019 4:50:15 AM EDT
[#13]
I feel like thermal would be a good promotion gift.
Link Posted: 2/24/2019 4:50:51 AM EDT
[#14]
@HTHF

What does your screen name mean?
Link Posted: 2/24/2019 4:51:19 AM EDT
[#15]
NPA

Click To View Spoiler
Link Posted: 2/24/2019 5:42:16 AM EDT
[#16]
Alone in the corner,
I'm all by myself.
Link Posted: 2/24/2019 6:18:18 AM EDT
[#17]
Still at work.
Link Posted: 2/24/2019 6:18:55 AM EDT
[#18]
Well, I hit 12k post somewhere, but I have no idea where.

Sad.
Link Posted: 2/24/2019 6:30:56 AM EDT
[#19]
I'm fading. I need more caffeine.
Link Posted: 2/24/2019 7:08:29 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I won't be getting the overtime but it's a 10+%$ raise. It's a drop to bottom of seniority again and likely a trip back to nights with shitty days off.

I'm just not excited about it. It's mostly an anxiety issue with the idea of having to learn a new job and worries about being terrible at it. Also, the idea of having to deal with all the personnel issues this place has. It's fucking terrible, but as a white supervisor, I'll be targeted by a not so small percentage of subordinates no matter what I do.

This should be fucking great. I still haven't found out if I passed or not and I'm already stressed the fuck out about the job.

Retirement age if I stay to full retirement, 80 points, is age 54 I think. Come on 2038!
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why the hell do you want that?
Link Posted: 2/24/2019 7:10:03 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
@HTHF

What does your screen name mean?
View Quote
He already said it means.

He
Tastes
His
Foreskin
Link Posted: 2/24/2019 7:34:22 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Still at work.
View Quote
I'm still at work too, but they washed the ATV's and forgot to leave me a key, so I ain't done shit all night. Thieves could have hauled off half the drop yard, but it's two miles away across mega mud. So
Link Posted: 2/24/2019 7:47:41 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm fucking stupid.
Link Posted: 2/24/2019 7:48:11 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I'm still at work too, but they washed the ATV's and forgot to leave me a key, so I ain't done shit all night. Thieves could have hauled off half the drop yard, but it's two miles away across mega mud. So
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Still at work.
What, your feet broken?
Link Posted: 2/24/2019 8:01:19 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote
I would use red crayon.
Link Posted: 2/24/2019 8:03:15 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 2/24/2019 8:21:53 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
What, your feet broken?
View Quote
I'm not traipsing across that. It's a foot deep in water in places, 16" deep in mud in others to get there. So yeah, no. It's not on the happener list.
Link Posted: 2/24/2019 8:32:02 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I'm not traipsing across that. It's a foot deep in water in places, 16" deep in mud in others to get there. So yeah, no. It's not on the happener list.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What, your feet broken?
Don't be a pussy.
Link Posted: 2/24/2019 8:41:07 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
Don't be a pussy.
View Quote
As soon as they issue gear suitable for a foot trek along the Somme along around 1916, I'm all in. Orrrrr, and this is my suggestion, remember to leave me a key like you have the last 13 days.

I'm not kidding, it's really not foot passable. Or safe, on foot.

I think what happened is United Rentals came and washed all the vehicles and then put the keys in the Gray trailer. I'll call later today and find out.
Link Posted: 2/24/2019 8:49:26 AM EDT
[#30]
Won't help today but I ordered a set of bobcat master keys. So it won't ever happen again.
Link Posted: 2/24/2019 9:54:32 AM EDT
[#31]
Of all the possible suspension of disbelief scenes you have to endure with AV (movies, TV) stories as opposed to literature, my vote is for CPR as the archetype. You can't fake CPR on a living person.

It would kill them. Commotio Cordis, broken ribs, pulmonary trauma. It just can't be done. Not only can't be actually done, but physiology limits it to the lamest pretend fakery ever.
Link Posted: 2/24/2019 9:59:31 AM EDT
[#32]
Link Posted: 2/24/2019 10:01:14 AM EDT
[#33]
It looks like cat kneading. That's so far from real CPR, which, btw, only works like 3% of the time or less, as to be absurd. It's like the difference between Gentleman's Quarterly and underground hard pour corn.
Link Posted: 2/24/2019 10:02:04 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 2/24/2019 10:30:06 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 2/24/2019 10:45:31 AM EDT
[#36]
It looks like cat kneading. That's so far from real CPR, which, btw, only works like 3% of the time or less, as to be absurd. It's like the difference between Gentleman's Quarterly and underground hard pour corn.
Link Posted: 2/24/2019 10:52:29 AM EDT
[#37]
Attachment Attached File

My hand wound has ripened, packed with flavour and colour.
Link Posted: 2/24/2019 11:11:19 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/468293/ripewound_jpg-856386.JPG

View Quote
That's gonna be fun in a few days when that skin peels off.
Better keep it clean and wrapped.
Link Posted: 2/24/2019 11:41:10 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

That's gonna be fun in a few days when that skin peels off.
Better keep it clean and wrapped.
View Quote
Oh the fun is today. Need any lipskin? I have vast swathes. Front gum skin, too. Big 3/8" patches, like catfish or frog skin.
Link Posted: 2/24/2019 11:43:24 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

Oh the fun is today. Need any lipskin? I have vast swathes. Front gum skin, too. Big 3/8" patches, like catfish or frog skin.
View Quote
Ouch.
Link Posted: 2/24/2019 11:43:50 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
https://www.AR15.Com/media/mediaFiles/468293/ripewound_jpg-856386.JPG

View Quote
Maybe time to see a doctor?
Link Posted: 2/24/2019 11:47:36 AM EDT
[#42]
Here's some I just peeled off.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 2/24/2019 11:47:41 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

naw, i think thats pirkle approved
View Quote
Booohahahahaha
Link Posted: 2/24/2019 11:51:59 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Did you remember to pull the CCTV video of the guy who had the kaboom from the hand load?

SkyDrunkard?
View Quote
I looked and you really couldn't see shit.   Just a poof of smoke.    Only his barrel cracked.   And the Mag broke.
Link Posted: 2/24/2019 11:52:31 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote
No, there is no treatment. I am afraid I done did this more than once before.

First time on my lipth, but acid burns aren't treatable. You just have to be careful until they heal. The only thing i could get from a doc that I can't do is lovely drugs, except not anymore because of addicts. So no point. I deal with the pain, watch for infection, et al, and I'll be fine in a few days.
Link Posted: 2/24/2019 11:53:20 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 2/24/2019 11:53:51 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

First time on my lipth, but acid burns aren't treatable. You just have to be careful until they heal. The only thing i could get from a doc that I can't do is lovely drugs, except not anymore because of addicts. So no point. I deal with the pain, watch for infection, et al, and I'll be fine in a few days.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fair point
Link Posted: 2/24/2019 11:58:20 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
I would smash that taco.
View All Quotes
#metaco
Link Posted: 2/24/2019 11:58:58 AM EDT
[#49]
I try not to pay 1000's of dollars for simple supportive care advice I already know how to do and have supplies on hand to carry out myself.
Link Posted: 2/24/2019 11:59:00 AM EDT
[#50]
Page / 9253
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top