BCM
User Panel

Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 11/23/2021 3:38:20 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Once I was a member of a forum where we could post photos, court documents, criminal history, social media posts, and other general stuff found on public open source social media. Then one day it was like a time warp happened and there were new rules, except they were rules that had always been there, and a couple extremely high value members got banned immediately for violating the new rules that had been enforced since forever.

I can go back and look at old posts from the past that violated these rules that were in force at that time, but new information can't be posted.

I feel like I just passed singularity.
View Quote

LoL.
Link Posted: 11/23/2021 10:17:32 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Somethings do happen due to being remembered wrong.

Somethings you have the wrong time/place but right memory.

But, the reality is the universe can eat some local glitches in the time space continuum.

The universe is like and infinite sized ultra hi def big screen LED TV quantum dot display.

You can’t skip the universe back and forth in time, but the universe doesn’t give a shit if a single pixel is out or some blurring  on the edge of something moving comprised of a few pixels.

As far as the universe is concerned, a planet is like a single pixel on a screen of infinite pixels.  It doesn’t notice if it’s briefly not displaying the blackest black or whitest white.

As far as a single pixel is concerned, time flows like you are walking along the shore of a beach.  If you step on the right spot on the beach, set with the right ultra high energy charge and conditions, it can raise you in the air, push you backwards towards where you came from, and depending how you set the jump spot on the beach, land you- not physically you - but your consciousness into your body at a precious spot on the beach.  And you can start walking forward down the beach from that spot again.  Not in some new multiverse beach.  The same single beach.  And the 14 Billion year old universe itself doesn’t care if the single pixel flickered on and off for a few decades.   Waves hitting the shore have “erased” the previous footprints, the exact position of the driftwood, seaweed, etc.  Mostly.  The “jumper” walking down the beach has full memory of what it looked like last time.  A non jumper does not.  Some non jumpers have varying innate degrees of ability to see traces of previous footprints or different sin the position of the seaweed or driftwood the waves have erased/shifted/washed over.

On some of our previous walks down the beach, Dolly did in fact smile at Jaws and there was a glint off her braces when she smiled.  And the Genie movie, etc.

Nobody knows what happens after 2036.  The first walk down the beach became a horrendous dystopia and authoritarian narcissistic, sadist cabal of vile egoist, pedophile, elites.  A side pacing the way for evil to be among us and rewarded as the princes essentially selling the human race out into slavery and torture.  With a much more pervasive, powerful, and influential brand of Scientology at its core.  Resisted and fought by many, with a core component of LDS and their allies.

They finally achieved their goal in 2036 on the eve of no return, and sent hundreds of jumpers into the past to change the course of history.  

2036 is the only launch/jump point to start a trip to the past from.

The only index points to land on are where the release of nuclear yield explosions have occurred.  Not criticalities.  Not fizzles.  This results in very limited points of action.

They had to be alive in 2036 to jump back.  They had to “land” back in their body when they were alive.  And obviously it couldn’t be when they were too young.  And it had to be at a nuclear explosion index point.

This is a very limited window to work with and fo back and sabotage things and influence history.  An 87 year old in 2036 could go back no earlier than 1949.  But it was decided/found out jumping too young fails or is ineffective or has other issues, and plans were to jump into themselves at 15 or older.  So he could jump into 1964 or later.  And almost nobody that old was in any condition to get to and perform the jump.

The other limit is, once the first jump was made, they have to live to 2036 again, living through what the changes were, and do another jump.  But the jump start was locked into only people on the first jump were able to jump again.  Those hundreds of people dwindled each cycle.

On the first walk through the beach on the original shoreline for all of us, we were in a way worse shit show than we are in now.  

A typical mission for a jumper may have been, say, a guy born in 1970 is 66 in 2036.  He jumps back to 1992 where he is a 22 year 18C at Fort Devens.  In the original timeline John Travolta was a very twisted and sick individual secretly, but far more renown and popular.  and the first Scientologist President, and by the end of the 1990s socially and morally America was already where it is now.  To prevent/delay this, he went AWOL, constructed a VBIED, and assassinated him.

The oldest jumper, born in 1944, a Palestinian Christian who immigrated to America as a child, and was a small but spry and still sharp electrical engineer, jumped into his 16 year old self, and was able to influence a President into goals that helped stabilize the near future.  That likely led to that President’s assassination.  He kept a very low and subtle profile with some subtle acts and made it to 2036 again.  He then jumped into his 20 year old self, and four years later assassinated  a prominent young politician in 1968. Paradoxically, John F. Kennedy was a stabilizing and sane influence, but Robert moved hard and fast left and deviant had the USA where it is now socially and politically  by the early 80s and there never was a President Reagan.  After the assassination he spouted various nonsensical ideologies and misleading scenarios, and sits in jail hoping he will make it to 2036 again.  

One of the youngest jumpers, a Mormon separatist, survivalist, and militia member -  at 34 years old - jumped into 2017 - and coordinated, trained, and led raids that severely interfered with fuel, power, and food supplies leading to further civil unrest and resistance for a decade before dying at the age of 44 in mind and 25 in body.  

The history  that we are all sitting here thinking is THE history- is only A history- painstakingly and at great cost nudged and modified by hundreds of people some with several jumps.  Littered with some vague thoughts and memories of previous walks down the beach by many.

Note that the Mandela effect is a very recent phenomenon.  And all occurring in the jump window decades.  

And as wicked as Hollywood is now, imagine what it was like originally.

And if you think it’s odd Hollywood insider A list star actors are making movies about lots of guns, glitches in the matrix, Groundhog Day war films against dangerous invasion, etc. -
Think of how much sense it makes with Cruise as a double agent and a goal to influence their fellow man and Reeves convinced of what the future was going to be like.
View Quote

That would make an awesome story.  Flesh it out!
Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 11/23/2021 4:42:50 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

That would make an awesome story.  Flesh it out!
/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/wolverines-443.gif
View Quote

Story?
Link Posted: 11/24/2021 7:35:19 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
@USCG_CPO

Shortly before leaving NY, During the trip to CA or shortly after arriving in CA were there any "close call" events, in which you or your wife would have ended up seriously injured or deceased had something been even a tiny bit different?

This is a serious question.
View Quote
THIS is the multiverse question that bugs me most.  
Link Posted: 11/24/2021 7:40:25 AM EDT
[#5]
At least you didn't meet yourself travelling along the road, one car with the dog and one without.

Link Posted: 11/24/2021 7:43:12 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

At least you didn't meet yourself travelling along the road, one car with the dog and one without.

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/15/2021 2:41:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
So does anyone here remember watching Nelson Mandela's funeral in the 80s?  I'm not really old enough for such a thing, but that is-supposedly-what this phenomenon is named after.
View Quote

I thought the bastard died in prison.
Link Posted: 12/15/2021 3:55:33 PM EDT
[#8]
I'm racking my 53 year old brain.  I can tolerate all the brand and logo stuff.  Okay, I misremembered...

But the Shazaam movie got me.  I had 3 young boys back then.  I distinctly remember that movie.  At a minimum that character.  Can't wait to ask my kids.
Page / 6
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top