Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 9
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 11:56:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

You would think that human antomy would be something that AI could grasp.

I took three years of life drawing in college in the 1970s. Drawing hands is fucking hard. AI should have made well-drawn hands possible.

Fucked up hands is how AI signs its work.
Link Posted: 2/27/2024 11:58:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Idiocracy will be real soon. Won't need skills, just ask some lines of code to do it. The coders will be in orbit like Elysium.

Even this will be faked soon.
Behind The Scenes of Burger Deconstructed

Link Posted: 2/28/2024 10:16:00 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 2/28/2024 12:18:22 PM EDT
[#4]
I was chatting with a buddy last week, he asked if I had bought a set of Apple VR goggles

He is confident art will be a VR experience
Link Posted: 2/28/2024 12:53:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Ai is the future and there's no point in fighting it. Embrace it and find a way to use it to your advantage.

In regards to art once the excitement is gone the real value will still lay in "real" art. I suspect in the next 100 years or so real art that was done by human hands will be so rare and scarce due to the influx of Ai that the value will skyrocket, maybe even the tools such as canvas and paint brushes will have some significant value because everything has been digitize. "everything old is new again" -Some wise person
Link Posted: 2/28/2024 2:40:52 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Idiocracy will be real soon. Won't need skills, just ask some lines of code to do it. The coders will be in orbit like Elysium.

Even this will be faked soon.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qjj-k1yyhz0

View Quote

Wait until AI is writing the code for other AI…

Four and six-fingered hands are the ultimate expression of the human condition.
Link Posted: 2/28/2024 10:34:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
I was chatting with a buddy last week, he asked if I had bought a set of Apple VR goggles

He is confident art will be a VR experience
View Quote

I really doubt it. Too involved for the average consumer. If anything things will go more and more on phones.
Page / 9
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top