Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 7
Link Posted: 7/14/2019 9:46:45 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Look who was also in attendance, InrangeTV associate Deviant Ollam.

https://i.ytimg.com/vi/BI7ueyJEnz4/maxresdefault.jpg
View Quote
Whoops, InRange is gonna pay for keeping that tool around, I bet...and they should.

The LAST thing we need, is for substantial figures in the gun culture getting linked with domestic terrorists.  I have no idea where Ian & Karl stand, but this pal of theirs seems to support terrorism in America.  "Direct action" has a martial meaning, but "direct action protest" is an Orwellian phrase for "terrorist attack" I've seen used by leftists before.

Do you think the inmates could hear their savior die like a bitch, lol?
Link Posted: 7/14/2019 9:46:46 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
When is Antifa going to be labeled a domestic terrorist organization?
View Quote
All Trump needs to do is declare it on Twitter.

Someone with an account should ask him.
Link Posted: 7/14/2019 9:48:02 AM EDT
[#3]
"John Brown"...…..he equates himself to a rabid anti slavery person!!??

Guy was a total douche bag.
Link Posted: 7/14/2019 9:48:44 AM EDT
[#4]
Suicide by cop, what a pussy. He probably already got a terminal diagnosis.

May all his AIDS infected comrades meet him soon.
Link Posted: 7/14/2019 9:49:24 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Good shooting Tacoma Police! No officers injured and insurance will cover the car and hopefully replace it with a better one.  Should send an invoice to the John Brown Gun Club with the cost of the ammo used to shoot their commies POS member.
View Quote
Cold. Brutal.

I approve.
Link Posted: 7/14/2019 9:50:32 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Great shoot and hopefully a wake up call to how dangerous - and organized and trained - Antifa is.

Anyone with a mask in public needs to be immediately detained, unmasked, identified and put into a database that tracks  these tangos.
View Quote
QFT
Link Posted: 7/14/2019 9:51:28 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
How do you light a propane tank on fire? If he's using the valve, the gas releases faster than it can be ignited in the bottle. What an idiot.
View Quote
Flare in the ground, tank next to it, shoot the tank, preferably from about 200yds away.
Link Posted: 7/14/2019 9:52:38 AM EDT
[#8]
Calling these people "anti-fascists" is fundamentally incorrect.  Their little cult has all the attributes of fascism.
Link Posted: 7/14/2019 9:54:08 AM EDT
[#9]
I'll have a coke.
Link Posted: 7/14/2019 9:54:42 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 7/14/2019 9:55:06 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 7/14/2019 9:55:22 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
That picture is from him singing, terribly I might add.

See video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MaOcS6Izy2o
View Quote
Apparently that asshole sucked at everything he did.
Link Posted: 7/14/2019 9:55:53 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

Whoops, InRange is gonna pay for keeping that tool around, I bet...and they should.

The LAST thing we need, is for substantial figures in the gun culture getting linked with domestic terrorists.  I have no idea where Ian & Karl stand, but this pal of theirs seems to support terrorism in America.  "Direct action" has a martial meaning, but "direct action protest" is an Orwellian phrase for "terrorist attack" I've seen used by leftists before.

Do you think the inmates could hear their savior die like a bitch, lol?
View Quote
Didn't inrange run a video a few days ago about a shooting at a detention camp in the 40s?
Link Posted: 7/14/2019 9:55:53 AM EDT
[#14]
If this guy was a conservative he’d be national news.   But because he’s a lefty it’s all quiet
Link Posted: 7/14/2019 9:56:04 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Calling these people "anti-fascists" is fundamentally incorrect.  Their little cult has all the attributes of fascism.
View Quote
It's all Newspeak.
Link Posted: 7/14/2019 9:56:07 AM EDT
[#16]
Why didn't the rest of his pussy ANTIFA buddies join him?  The fuckers are thicker than fleas when they target unarmed conservatives.
Link Posted: 7/14/2019 9:56:19 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote
Can you explain to me how this douche bag equates slaves to illegal aliens?

I am at a loss for words or explanations.
Link Posted: 7/14/2019 9:56:34 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
When is Antifa going to be labeled a domestic terrorist organization?
View Quote
They are saving that title for those who stand against them if they keep pushing things....
Link Posted: 7/14/2019 9:57:01 AM EDT
[#19]
Just need to start killing them more rapidly.
Link Posted: 7/14/2019 9:57:05 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
"John Brown"...…..he equates himself to a rabid anti slavery person!!??

Guy was a total douche bag.
View Quote
Brown was just a wee bit more than "a rabid anti-slavery person."  Guy was an insane murderous terrorist, who led a guerilla posse death squad that brutally killed more than a few people.  I don't care what his stated motivation was, it doesn't change the fact the guy was a monster, and accomplished nothing but inflaming relations between North & South.

These gun club guys have warped Brown into a leftist revolutionary figure, and aspire to form death squads to kill their enemies like he did.  A much more blatant stance than even Antifa, and more deserving of the terrorist label years ago.  I don't think Antifa's ever had the balls in America, to say their purpose is mass murder of political enemies.  That's the mission of this group and its 99.99% LARP membership.  They practice putting bullets into the backs of kneeling watermelons at contact distance for shit's sake.
Link Posted: 7/14/2019 9:57:34 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

View Quote
Mental illness.
Link Posted: 7/14/2019 9:58:15 AM EDT
[#22]
Interesting.

The news used to report this kind of thing in the past.  Then again, the MSM was slightly more balanced and local governments didn't seem to be on the side of the politically violent.

Times have sure changed.
Link Posted: 7/14/2019 9:58:23 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
At least he is now a good communist.
View Quote
Link Posted: 7/14/2019 9:58:34 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
View Quote
Well one of their operating propaganda principles is accuse others of that which you are doing yourself.
Link Posted: 7/14/2019 9:59:35 AM EDT
[#25]
Just goes to show that these leftist “armed action groups” are as piss poor at being gun owners as they are at everything else.

What a faggot, rest in Hell you commie fuck.
Link Posted: 7/14/2019 9:59:47 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
Damn, OP you could have fleshed things out a bit.

Washington, July 14 (IANS) A man was shot and killed by four police officers when he attacked an immigration jail in the US state of Washington, authorities said.

The Tacoma Police Department said the man, identified as Willem Van Spronsen, 69, armed with a rifle, on Saturday morning threw incendiary devices at the Northwest Detention Centre, a Department of Homeland Security detention facility that holds immigrants in Washington, reports Xinhua news agency.

Police spokesman Loretta Cool said Van Spronsen ignited a car and tried to explode a propane tank before he was fatally shot by four police officers.

No officers were injured.

The shooting took place about six hours after a peaceful rally in front of the detention centre.

The motive for Van Spronsen's actions was not known, Cool said.

According to authorities, the police are working with the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the Department of Homeland Security to conduct further investigation.
View Quote
You quoted a commie "news" source reporting a dead commie.

/slow clap
Link Posted: 7/14/2019 10:01:18 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote
We really shouldn't even use their stupid & arbitrary labels of self-identification.  They're despotists.  Our founders called the monarchy of England a despotism, and the tyrannical system these leftists have planned isn't much different (most especially our low place within it as 'counter-revolutionaries')
Link Posted: 7/14/2019 10:01:45 AM EDT
[#28]
If he could've in any way been linked to "right-wing" or "white-nationalist groups, that would be the entire story. Since he's a communist, mention of his connections to left-wing terrorist groups such as the JBGC and antifa will be minimized or even suppressed.
Link Posted: 7/14/2019 10:02:30 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
I’m no medical expert but just looking at his appearance he looked ill

Gaunt, thin face.AIDS or cancer, maybe?

Probably thought he’d rather go out in a blaze of glory than a hospital bed.
Forever the martyr. Bigger than Chez!
View Quote
Typical appearance for an elderly person deprived of proper nutrition through veganism.
Link Posted: 7/14/2019 10:02:59 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Obviously it's because we force the migrants to work, but never pay them or let them go.
Link Posted: 7/14/2019 10:04:02 AM EDT
[#31]
POS was arrested at the same facility last year for jumping a cop who was arresting another protester.
Link Posted: 7/14/2019 10:06:43 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

According to authorities, the police are working with the Federal Bureau of Investigation and the Department of Homeland Security to conduct further investigation.
View Quote
The motive... is not known.

Damn, the press is ridiculously on the side of the communists...
Link Posted: 7/14/2019 10:07:13 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

See video:

View Quote
Sounds like Willie Nelson and Charles Manson had a mutant love baby.
Link Posted: 7/14/2019 10:07:40 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Brown was just a wee bit more than "a rabid anti-slavery person."  Guy was an insane murderous terrorist, who led a guerilla posse death squad that brutally killed more than a few people.  I don't care what his stated motivation was, it doesn't change the fact the guy was a monster, and accomplished nothing but inflaming relations between North & South.

These gun club guys have warped Brown into a leftist revolutionary figure, and aspire to form death squads to kill their enemies like he did.  A much more blatant stance than even Antifa, and more deserving of the terrorist label years ago.  I don't think Antifa's ever had the balls in America, to say their purpose is mass murder of political enemies.  That's the mission of this group and its 99.99% LARP membership.  They practice putting bullets into the backs of kneeling watermelons at contact distance for shit's sake.
View Quote
The comparison of a rabid slave abolitionist's reason for murder are in no way the same for this situation of objecting to removing and/or holding illegal aliens who cross our borders unlawfully.

I am curious as to how they can somehow compare the two philosophically.
Link Posted: 7/14/2019 10:07:59 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Mental illness.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Mental illness.
Sometimes that is simply the best answer.
Link Posted: 7/14/2019 10:08:00 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
What a mystery......
View Quote
Maybe he wanted to throw a post-protest bbq. You can work up one heckuva appetite protesting.
Link Posted: 7/14/2019 10:08:37 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Obviously it's because we force the migrants to work, but never pay them or let them go.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Link Posted: 7/14/2019 10:08:48 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View Quote
InRange needs to be careful of the company they keep.  Guy seemed cool enough in the recent Q&A, but his Twitter feed shows he's a leftist piece of shit.
Link Posted: 7/14/2019 10:09:55 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Interesting.

The news used to report this kind of thing in the past.  Then again, the MSM was slightly more balanced and local governments didn't seem to be on the side of the politically violent.

Times have sure changed.
View Quote
Objectively (ie apolitically) it truly was a non-event. .He hurt no one, did little damage, was stopped quickly.  No different than a crazed goon with a knife on PCP being felled by cops in Philly any given Thursday.

All the implications are what is noteworthy here, but they are conjecture.  We don't know this was an organized plot (but I doubt it) or that more are planned (also doubt it).  But the apparent open & widespread support he's getting is repugnant & should be publicized, since that could lead to copycats.  Same way they covered the far less significant but still disgusting support the NZ shooter received (granted, I suspect this guy would also receive fewer public attaboys if he'd hurt anyone else)
Link Posted: 7/14/2019 10:13:40 AM EDT
[#40]
lol

Link Posted: 7/14/2019 10:13:52 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
POS was arrested at the same facility last year for jumping a cop who was arresting another protester.
View Quote
Huh.  I now wonder if he was a prohibited person, with a borrowed gun.  I've heard they are quite common in these John Brown/Huey Newton lefty "gun" groups.

"We must do more to identify mass shooters before they go on a rampage!"

Why am I not surprised.  IN before inevitable coincidental involvement of the FBI in procurement of the firearms...
Link Posted: 7/14/2019 10:14:30 AM EDT
[#42]
Maybe he was having his "Storm The Bastille" moment.
Link Posted: 7/14/2019 10:15:21 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

See video:

View Quote
Sounds like a shitty version of Willie Nelson.
Link Posted: 7/14/2019 10:15:40 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Good shooting Tacoma Police! No officers injured and insurance will cover the car and hopefully replace it with a better one.  Should send an invoice to the John Brown Gun Club with the cost of the ammo used to shoot their commies POS member.
View Quote
Send invoice? How about a search warrant by dhs?
Link Posted: 7/14/2019 10:17:18 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 7/14/2019 10:17:56 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Loretta Cool (nice name) is the one who is obfuscating things.  No decent reporter will claim a motive with an on-record police statement like that.  Guy's a rabid lefty protestor who's been there before, but had no lefty swag or signage with him?  He probably has a thousand stickers on his car and a copy of Mao's book with bloody holes shot through it.  But police aren't sure of a motive.  Uh-huh.
Link Posted: 7/14/2019 10:18:01 AM EDT
[#47]
Great day to be an American,  Brothers and Sisters!!!
Link Posted: 7/14/2019 10:18:47 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
The comparison of a rabid slave abolitionist's reason for murder are in no way the same for this situation of objecting to removing and/or holding illegal aliens who cross our borders unlawfully.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The means are similar, not the philosophy.
Link Posted: 7/14/2019 10:19:21 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote
Is that Ian from Forgotten Weapons on the right?
Link Posted: 7/14/2019 10:21:57 AM EDT
[#50]
We may never know his motive.  
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top