BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 50
Link Posted: 5/8/2023 10:01:55 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I doubt he woke up on Saturday morning and decided to go on a killing spree out of the blue.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
I doubt he woke up on Saturday morning and decided to go on a killing spree out of the blue.

From what I've read and seen it is clear he was born a psychopath.  He was an incel.  His writing shows that to him the media has a clear hand in promoting the actions of violent psychopathic murderers like himself by glorifying their actions and specifically their body counts.  These psychos relish high body counts and themselves in the media spotlight.  They view the victims as meaningless... as the media treats the victims as meaningless it backs up their point of view.

Only about 1% of the population are psychopathic and studies show their brains work differently than everyone else's... but not every born psychopath would do these kinds of killings.

Like the rest of us, I am horrified at the loss of innocent life in this mass murder.  Those that died are worth 1,000,000 times that sick sack of sh!t that murdered them.  The media needs to show the world that the lives of innocents are important, but instead the media minimize discussion of topics like DEMOCIDE

...from 1918 to 1953, the Soviet government executed, slaughtered, starved, beat or tortured to death, or otherwise killed 39,500,000 of its own people (my best estimate among figures ranging from a minimum of twenty million killed by Stalin to a total over the whole communist period of eighty-three million). For China under Mao Tse-tung, the communist government eliminated, as an average figure between estimates, 45,000,000 Chinese. The number killed for just these two nations is about 84,500,000 human beings, or a lethality of 252 percent more than both World Wars together. Yet, have the world community and intellectuals generally shown anything like the same horror, the same outrage, the same out pouring of anti-killing literature, over these Soviet and Chinese megakillings as has been directed at the much less deadly World Wars? ...As can be seen from Table 1, communist governments are overall almost four times more lethal to their citizens than non-communist ones, and in per capita terms nearly twice as lethal

Even today there are fools who don't know that authoritarian government is the biggest killer in the world and there are forum members here who are more bothered by anti-communists.  Mercy to the guilty is cruelty to the innocent.
Link Posted: 5/8/2023 10:04:18 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

"Mauricio Garcia entered the regular Army in June 2008”…..as opposed to the irregular Army ?  

WTF ?
View Quote

Leftover terminology that has lost contact with current situation

In the old days, guys who enlisted and stayed had serial nos with RA (Regular Army)
Draftees didn’t
Also, long before that, the small professional army (Regular Army) vs the militia and othet volunteer units raised en masse in time of emergency

Link Posted: 5/8/2023 10:48:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Thats what Im seeing if its really him. He's not some hardcore white nazi who attended every clan meeting and shit like theyre trying to make him out to be. He's a schitzo who is all over the place. Serial killers, pablo escobar, maybe some hitler shit, hated everyone, huge incel. Huge into anything that was a killer, hitler included. Long winded journal of "contact" with women in his daily life. creeping on his female cousin. He latched on to anything. But I don't see the hardcore white supremacist stuff and ideology that guys such as the Buffalo tops market shooter was into in his manifesto

Basically the formula of every past loner incel shooter
Link Posted: 5/8/2023 11:04:20 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 5/8/2023 11:13:24 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Imperial Germany tried to ally with Mexico IIRC, but it wasn't that far removed from Pershing running around in Northern Mexico so they said 'no'. IIRC.
View Quote

I remember German advisors in "The Wild Bunch."

Link Posted: 5/8/2023 11:17:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

I remember German advisors in "The Wild Bunch."

View Quote

I remember German Tankers driving M-47 Patton Tanks in "The Battle of the Bulge"...

I remember "Bonnie & Clyde" being made to look like they had honor & were a sweet couple, instead of being murderous psychos.

Movies aren't always "true to life"

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 5/8/2023 11:21:12 PM EDT
[#7]
That video of him at the range several pages back showed him with several thousand dollars worth of guns and ammo. Where the hell did some "security guard" get money for all that?
Link Posted: 5/8/2023 11:24:16 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
That video of him at the range several pages back showed him with several thousand dollars worth of guns and ammo. Where the hell did some "security guard" get money for all that?
View Quote

thats been the question with several other shooters in the past few years.
Link Posted: 5/8/2023 11:26:00 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote
Credit cards and minimum payments.
Link Posted: 5/8/2023 11:26:45 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
... He was a mentally ill loser ....
View Quote

The common denominator.
Link Posted: 5/8/2023 11:32:26 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
News is reporting the shooter joined the Army in 2008 and was separated 3 months later.

"Mauricio Garcia entered the regular Army in June 2008; he was terminated three months later without completing initial entry training. He was not awarded a military occupational specialty. He had no deployments or awards. We do not provide characterization of discharge for any soldier," said Heather J. Hagan, the U.S. Army public affairs spokeswoman.

"He was separated under the 2005 edition of Army Regulation 635-200, paragraph 5 17, Other designated physical or mental conditions," the official said.

View Quote

He must've been pretty fucking crazy to be separated from the army in 2008
Link Posted: 5/8/2023 11:32:46 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Depending on his security guard license, he may have been eligible for LEO discounts. Especially if he shopped at GT Distributors.
Link Posted: 5/8/2023 11:36:25 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Interesting

Reminds me of the black white supremacist that shot those people on the NY subway

View Quote

Frank James was a full on We Was Kangz Black Supremacist with a youtube channel full of hour long ramblings of hating people and exterminating Whites. He hated Black people who even associated with Whites. Nobody in media touched it with a 50 foot pole. Instead they used his case to claim the gov didnt care about blacks and mental illness and blacks need more gov money
Link Posted: 5/8/2023 11:36:31 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

But pretending this guy didn't say and do the things he said and did doesn't prevent that. It just creates impressions that I don't believe are helpful to protecting gun rights. The message should be that this guy was an extremist sicko and we want no part of his kind. If we think they're going to twist things no matter what then why not be on record saying fuck this loser and anyone else espousing his twisted beliefs and ideas.

Instead people want to trot out conspiracies, mockery, and a refusal to recognize what is right there in this guy's own words. I don't think it helps us at all. I realize some here disagree, however, that's how I see things.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
More to the point, why would anyone here care if the guy was actually a Nazi? Do we think the Nazis were good people all of a sudden or something?

It doesn't matter if his racial identity comported with the beliefs of WWII Nazis. All that matters is if this considered himself to be a Nazi and had those kinds of beliefs. It doesn't have to make "sense" so to speak.

Biden's FBI/DOJ are trying to create a narrative that right wing extremism is the biggest threat. Hence, they will add this incident to their "right wing extremism" database.

I'm pretty sure they are adding leftist terrorists to the "right wing extremism" database as well.

But pretending this guy didn't say and do the things he said and did doesn't prevent that. It just creates impressions that I don't believe are helpful to protecting gun rights. The message should be that this guy was an extremist sicko and we want no part of his kind. If we think they're going to twist things no matter what then why not be on record saying fuck this loser and anyone else espousing his twisted beliefs and ideas.

Instead people want to trot out conspiracies, mockery, and a refusal to recognize what is right there in this guy's own words. I don't think it helps us at all. I realize some here disagree, however, that's how I see things.

Refusal to acknowledge what?

That he was a nutcase murder who decided to use nazi imagery, which we repudiate?

We aren't allowed to wonder if this stuff is real or not? When we know for a fact that the government has decided to treat conservatives and conservative christians as domestic terrorists and we have found out through the data dumps what we already suspected - that modern social media is the government wearing a mask?

Ok, let's say he did follow tim pool and LTT - what would that mean? Beyond followign them? Care to dig up anything either of those two have put out that in any way supports what he did?

If you say something someone is doing is wrong and destructive, and some nutcase flies off the handle and does what is evil to try and stop it,  does that mean you are responsible for what that person did?

What he did was horrible and wrong , and nobody in this thread that I have seen is supporting it, in any way - I haven't even seen anyone say they understand it. Seen quite a lot of what the heck and this makes no sense and is pure evil.

It is wrong to say someone else must have what is not right done to them (or right, or wrong, or anything at all) because of what someone else has done and is responsible for.

The push for gun control because of this MUST be shamed, *because it is shameful* - they are literally saying those who will follow the law should be treated like those who haven't ... and why? Because this person who wouldn't did what is wrong and horrible ... all of us are at some level dealing with emotions related to what this evil person did, even if we are not carried away wtih them. There is NO excuse to cave and start doing what's wrong because others are going to abuse us if we don't.

Link Posted: 5/8/2023 11:40:32 PM EDT
[#15]
Speaking of LEO, what do we know about Officer Deadeye who ended the killing spree?. It looks like the psycho was wearing Lvl 3 AR550 plates.  Do we have any idea what range and caliber presumed head shots were taken from?
Link Posted: 5/8/2023 11:43:43 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Guy wasn’t a Nazi, wasn’t a white supremacist, wasn’t a cartel plant, wasn’t a gang banger. He was a mentally ill loser without any actual self-identity.  Probably stumbled onto right-wing websites at some point and just latched onto the most notorious aspects.
View Quote

It's the somewhat akward to total whackjob pipeline, where people wont' allow their kids and their sons especially to discuss things the party and ideology in power won't let be discussed.

So they wind up in places that are sick and grossly immature and ignorant where they can discuss those things. All because the new fad is to hate freedom of speech, to hate hard discussions, and run away like cowards from defending what we believe is true because it might be scary.

People will wind up believing the wrong things and acting wrong because of it regardless if we handle these things or not. At least when we DO openly handle them rightly and freely, you can pull some people who see no other way back from the ledge.

We don't need therapy as a nation. We need to stop saying things aren't wrong that are, and start upholding what is right as right. Making someone feel good about themselves when they should instead feel bad, realize what they're doing is wrong, and stop it ... is evil, and destructive. People need to be won back and redeemed. Not enabled to do this sort of stuff.
Link Posted: 5/8/2023 11:45:48 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

The common denominator.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
... He was a mentally ill loser ....

The common denominator.

The airport suicide attack by two doctors over in the UK ... I wouldn't have called them life losers.

What you believe and what you value is what drives you.

RN this union lionizes victimhood, and fame, and the one way to get fame if you are a victim-loser with a grudge is ...

ETA: we say you get less of what you tax.  Well things that you reinforce, you get more of than if you weren't reinforcing it.
Link Posted: 5/8/2023 11:52:49 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Hitler is very popular in parts of India. And Palestine.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Where's this community of Mexican Neo-Nazis hanging out at?

Neo-Nazis Held a Secret Concert Called ‘The Empire Strikes Back’ in Mexico City
Many of the attendees made the Nazi salute popularized by Adolf Hitler, while others had tattoos of the German dictator, according to a press report.

https://www.vice.com/en/article/akeqdg/neo-nazis-secret-concert-the-empire-strikes-back-mexico-city

Hitler is very popular in parts of India. And Palestine.

How does the Japanese culture get to slide on being racist/nationalist as fuck.  “We are but a tiny island, woe unto us?  Such bullshit.
Link Posted: 5/8/2023 11:57:43 PM EDT
[#19]
I wasnt able to get my first CC until I was 24-25! Even then it had a max limit of $300!

<==== First Job was Corporate Security
Link Posted: 5/8/2023 11:57:50 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

How does the Japanese culture get to slide on being racist/nationalist as fuck.  "We are but a tiny island, woe unto us?  Such bullshit.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

How does the Japanese culture get to slide on being racist/nationalist as fuck.  "We are but a tiny island, woe unto us?  Such bullshit.
Multiculturalism is an exception to the rule of civilization in the grand scheme, but this isn't really the thread to get into that.

Quoted:
I wasnt able to get my first CC until I was 24-25! Even then it had a max limit of $300!
He was 33, and also credit flowed like water until recently. I had over $10,000 in credit lines by my mid-20s. It's been stupid easy to borrow money over the last decade.
Link Posted: 5/9/2023 12:11:06 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Looks like he bought his guns at GT Distributors.......where I have my NFA items transferred.
View Quote

Damn....I was just in there a few weeks ago... very first time.

Place was strannnnge as fukk...   Guy helping me was serious AF...kinda strange.  Not your typical gun store at all.
LEO customers all over the place...  i had a decent convo with a DPS Trooper....he talked to me more than ANY employee did.
I think they just opened this new store and for years exclusively sold to LEO/Military only.  Wasn't a terrible place or experience.  Just not your "typical" gun store.
Link Posted: 5/9/2023 12:50:58 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Yeah I wasn't expecting his tone and attitude. If I didn't know better, from this videos I'd just think he was a bit of a loner goofball.
View Quote

I bet that’s the way most of them start. Loner goof balls crying out for attention.
Link Posted: 5/9/2023 1:09:01 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Place was strannnnge as fukk...   Guy helping me was serious AF...kinda strange.  Not your typical gun store at all.
LEO customers all over the place...  i had a decent convo with a DPS Trooper....he talked to me more than ANY employee did.
I think they just opened this new store and for years exclusively sold to LEO/Military only.  Wasn't a terrible place or experience.  Just not your "typical" gun store.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Looks like he bought his guns at GT Distributors.......where I have my NFA items transferred.

That's what they DO at GT.  They primarily cater to the LEO market so most sales are of of department specific / approved guns or ammo.  

They won't throw you out as an individual, but you aren't their typical target customer.

Bigger_Hammer

Link Posted: 5/9/2023 1:11:00 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You know hard it is NOT to max my one CC on thermal? Real fucking hard.

Link Posted: 5/9/2023 1:12:15 AM EDT
[#25]
@odiedodi it would seem that someone got to all the links you posted. They are all dead.

His Russian social media account still active.
Link Posted: 5/9/2023 1:18:02 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
You know hard it is NOT to max my one CC on thermal? Real fucking hard.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/146991/7hfiv4-2810554.jpg
View Quote

Sending that to my Brother.

He has EVERYTHING one could want (except a crushing Credit Card Monthly Minimum)...

Bigger_Hammer
Link Posted: 5/9/2023 1:21:53 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
@odiedodi it would seem that someone got to all the links you posted. They are all dead.

View Quote
I think all of the same journals were posted under his photos there anyway. I'm sure it's all been archived by others at this point. Although, I wouldn't be surprised if the Russian government explicitly told the company to leave it up, considering its damaging to us in terms of sowing political discord, and also for propaganda. They can use it to reinforce the "westerners are nazis" talking point.
Link Posted: 5/9/2023 1:24:49 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I think all of the same journals were posted under his photos there anyway. I'm sure it's all been archived by others at this point. Although, I wouldn't be surprised if the Russian government explicitly told the company to leave it up, considering its damaging to us in terms of sowing political discord, and also for propaganda. They can use it to reinforce the "westerners are nazis" talking point.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I do not anticipate that it will get deleted. For the reasons you laid out.
Link Posted: 5/9/2023 1:35:10 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Seems like the advice to get away from metro areas is becoming more and more critical these days.
View Quote

That's a 110% BINGO right here....

There is nothing I miss about "living" for a job in Houston for 15+ years.

The rat race in these metros is enough to drive a lot of people crazy.  Just look at the road rage.  Everyone on the street thinks they are Dale Earnhardt one minute and then turn into a raging Mike Tyson the next over 3 seconds.

Fuck all that....
Link Posted: 5/9/2023 2:00:18 AM EDT
[#30]
You're telling a Mexican guy just happened to have Nazi tattoos and by total coincidence posted about Nazis, along with  conservatives, on a Russian social media account with zero followers and this discovery was made by a guy who works for an org bankrolled by the CIA? — Greg Price

https://t.co/yYTJidpvhi
Link Posted: 5/9/2023 2:06:03 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

From what I've read and seen it is clear he was born a psychopath.  He was an incel.  His writing shows that to him the media has a clear hand in promoting the actions of violent psychopathic murderers like himself by glorifying their actions and specifically their body counts.  These psychos relish high body counts and themselves in the media spotlight.  They view the victims and meaningless... as the media treats the victims and meaningless it backs up their point of view.

Only about 1% of the population are psychopathic and studies show their brains work differently than everyone else's... but not every born psychopath would do these kinds of killings.

Like the rest of us, I am horrified at the loss of innocent life in this mass murder.  Those that died are worth 1,000,000 times that sick sack of sh!t that murdered them.  The media needs to show the world that the lives of innocents are important, but instead the media minimize discussion of topics like DEMOCIDE

Even today there are fools who don't know that authoritarian government is the biggest killer in the world and there are forum members here who are more bothered by anti-communists.  Mercy to the guilty is cruelty to the innocent.
View Quote

great post should have been FPNI
Link Posted: 5/9/2023 2:08:36 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
News is reporting the shooter joined the Army in 2008 and was separated 3 months later.

"Mauricio Garcia entered the regular Army in June 2008; he was terminated three months later without completing initial entry training. He was not awarded a military occupational specialty. He had no deployments or awards. We do not provide characterization of discharge for any soldier," said Heather J. Hagan, the U.S. Army public affairs spokeswoman.

"He was separated under the 2005 edition of Army Regulation 635-200, paragraph 5 17, Other designated physical or mental conditions," the official said.

Says physical or mental. Might have been crazy then might just have been unable to hack it or had medical issues.
Link Posted: 5/9/2023 2:08:49 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
View Quote

Credit cards probably.

Selling his prescription psych or pain medication maybe.

Welfare payments possibly.

Funds provided by FBI operatives isn’t out of the question.

He’s also part of a narcotics gang.
Link Posted: 5/9/2023 2:14:53 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
You're telling a Mexican guy just happened to have Nazi tattoos and by total coincidence posted about Nazis, along with  conservatives, on a Russian social media account with zero followers and this discovery was made by a guy who works for an org bankrolled by the CIA? — Greg Price

View Quote

Link Posted: 5/9/2023 2:25:07 AM EDT
[#35]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://i.imgflip.com/7l22bg.jpg

Apparently it is not just him. There is some stuff that is news to me on there. A full blown wedding in Mexico where all the guys are in SS uniforms. And parades with Mexican/Nazi flags...

News to me...
Link Posted: 5/9/2023 2:35:22 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Guess when your gonna suicide or go to jail bills don't matter.
Link Posted: 5/9/2023 2:35:53 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Apparently it is not just him. There is some stuff that is news to me on there. A full blown wedding in Mexico where all the guys are in SS uniforms. And parades with Mexican/Nazi flags...

News to me...
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://i.imgflip.com/7l22bg.jpg

News to me...

I hate the Mexico Nazis.
Link Posted: 5/9/2023 3:20:30 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
So he was batshit crazy and used symbols and language to be as edgy as possible.

View Quote

Just the batshit crazy part really. If that social media account really is his, he really sounds like some kind of schitzoid.
Link Posted: 5/9/2023 3:26:38 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Why is it so hard to believe?

Do you think the guy looks like he thought through his life's choices and his personal beliefs? Like others have said: In Hitler's Germany, he would have been considered garbage but that's not something he will acknowledge. He only takes from the Nazi shtick those things that appeal to him and discards the rest. It's a nothing more than a way to self-identify as a person who espouses extreme hatred and is (obvioulsy) willing to do violence. It does not mean he has read Mein Kampf and can discuss the finer points of German National Socialism. "Nazi" to him means nothing more than "kill the people I hate" while deluding himself into thinking that he's better than those he targets.

Also note that Augusto Pinochet is a favorite in those circles, which ought to give some of our biggest fans here on Arfcom a pause. Pinochet wasn't just a guy that "made good communists" - he was a brutal dictator that brought down unspeakable horrors on his people and to put him forth as a hero is sickening. You can be anti-communist without idolizing a brutal dictator.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I must say that the Nazi "curveball" is so cheesy I can't stop laughing. Ain't no way it's real, it's too much of a movie script. Truth is always way different than fiction- this narrative is truly laughable. Mexican white supremacist (lol) posts Nazi propaganda online, enjoys watching Tim pool (lol), and yet he goes to a diverse mall and shoots other Hispanics, Indian, etc. That's real retarded sir.

Why is it so hard to believe?

Do you think the guy looks like he thought through his life's choices and his personal beliefs? Like others have said: In Hitler's Germany, he would have been considered garbage but that's not something he will acknowledge. He only takes from the Nazi shtick those things that appeal to him and discards the rest. It's a nothing more than a way to self-identify as a person who espouses extreme hatred and is (obvioulsy) willing to do violence. It does not mean he has read Mein Kampf and can discuss the finer points of German National Socialism. "Nazi" to him means nothing more than "kill the people I hate" while deluding himself into thinking that he's better than those he targets.

Also note that Augusto Pinochet is a favorite in those circles, which ought to give some of our biggest fans here on Arfcom a pause. Pinochet wasn't just a guy that "made good communists" - he was a brutal dictator that brought down unspeakable horrors on his people and to put him forth as a hero is sickening. You can be anti-communist without idolizing a brutal dictator.

Exactly. The guy was embracing the symbolism he knew was brutal and evil.
Link Posted: 5/9/2023 3:31:10 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

He was on the radar.
Link Posted: 5/9/2023 3:50:03 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Why do we even care if he claimed to be a Nazi?

Are we here to defend Nazis? Are we somehow linked to Nazis?
View Quote

No. Yet the truth matters, and I assume that the truth matters to you. Objecting to lies isn't a defense of Nazis. Who is "we" exactly, anyway? You can speak directly to any person by quoting their post.
Link Posted: 5/9/2023 3:53:29 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

He was on the radar payroll.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

He was on the radar payroll.

FTFY
Link Posted: 5/9/2023 3:54:38 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
It's all so tiresome.

Everyone who was at Richmond Rally in 2020 - all everybody else in the world heard about were violent NeoNazi White Supremacists, violent NeoNazi White Supremacists & violent NeoNazi White Supremacists ...

No mention that 30-40 thousand heavily armed ACTUAL "Peaceful Protesters" held a large political rally for Gun Rights without any trouble or mass arrests.

No looting, no shooting, no arson or burning...

Media totally ignored all the peace, love, law & order - except for the "violent NeoNazi White Supremacists" story that wasn't a story.

Bigger_Hammer
View Quote

And you can count on the CNN/MSNBC/CBS/NBC/.../.../... news will repeat propaganda that associates this crazy shooter with gun rights and all conservatives, just like they have been doing for years. They coddle the sizeable group still out there that believed the lies like the portrayal of the Richmond Rally in 2020.
Link Posted: 5/9/2023 4:01:15 AM EDT
[#44]
What source can we trust?

https://twitter.com/stillgray/status/1655670726182191105

Looking for the truth, and I honestly have no reason to trust this guy (above).
Link Posted: 5/9/2023 4:08:07 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

Ian is gtg. A very fact based guy, but it is directed to draw conclusions.

I have gone through the evil guy's entire picture upload history. All of those are still there.

What I do not trust is the guy that "found" the shooters page on the obscure Russian social media page or the company he works for. The company is sketchy and glows brighter than the sun.
Link Posted: 5/9/2023 4:14:48 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

I have gone through the evil guy's entire picture upload history. All of those are still there.

What I do not trust is the guy that "found" the shooters page on the obscure Russian social media page or the company he works for. The company is sketchy and glows brighter than the sun.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sometimes the person who found the suicide note wrote the suicide note. Just saying.
Link Posted: 5/9/2023 4:22:24 AM EDT
[#47]
Is that "stream of consciousness" journal shit a sign of mental illness?  A thousand years ago, I thought about keeping a journal and got about a quarter of a page before I ran out of shit to write and went outside to play football with some other neighborhood kids.  But I've heard and read shrinks say it's a useful tool, not sure how.
Link Posted: 5/9/2023 4:22:54 AM EDT
[#48]
Not sure how factual but someone on Reddit was discussing two friends were there.

I know 2 people who were at that outlet the moment the shooting occurred, both of whom witnessed the shooter apparently dragging the bodies of his victims and piling them up at the front of the H&M. this shit is f-d
View Quote

Not sure how accurate that is, I haven't heard anything on the news about it.

Link Posted: 5/9/2023 4:29:43 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Not sure how factual but someone on Reddit was discussing two friends were there.

Not sure how accurate that is, I haven't heard anything on the news about it.

View Quote

I know that there was some speculation about it on GD when the first scene photos came out. There definitely were a bunch together, but whether he did it or they were looking for a place to hide was unknown. I lean towards the latter.
Link Posted: 5/9/2023 4:46:11 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I know a few snicker at "white hispanic", but hispanic is an ethnicity, not a race. There are black hispanics and white hispanics.
View Quote

We have a Mexican preacher that says he is not Hispanic. Native Mexican heritage.
Page / 50
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top