User Panel

Page / 10
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 9:03:33 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 9:03:40 AM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Let the record show, that in the year two thousand and sixteen, internet cartoon frogs became a presidential campaign issue.

What a time to be alive.
View Quote

Too late to explore earth, too early to explore the universe, but just right for dank memes
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 9:05:58 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Should have yelled 'Spicy'.

I guarantee more people would get that and it could catch on by itself.
View Quote

I dont get it.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 9:08:11 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Let the record show, that in the year two thousand and sixteen, internet cartoon Natt-zee! frogs became a presidential campaign issue.

What a time to be alive.
View Quote

FIFY

Perhaps Brad Pitt will offer to make a Hillary campaign commercial.  

"Ev'ry Hillary voter owes me one hunnert Natt-Zee Frog scalps.  

And I want mah scalps!"

Link Posted: 8/26/2016 9:10:13 AM EDT
[#5]
OMG. Hahahaha
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 9:11:00 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Does she think the alt right is going to dicktuck like a bow-tied faggot commentator at Neoconman Review? What a fucking idiot, and she has no idea what she's done.
View Quote

Nothing to add, I just wanted to quote this again.  
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 9:11:12 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

I dont get it.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I dont get it.

it's another internet troll movement that swarms the comment sections of Facebook and Twitter photos of Bill Clinton, referring to him as "Spicy Boy" (normally spelled "Boi").  Not sure of what it means; I think it's a reference to his sexual appetite for young women.  There are some parts of the Internet's soul where even I fear to tread.

I was wrong, more info here
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 9:20:26 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Does she think the alt right is going to dicktuck like a bow-tied faggot commentator at Neoconman Review? What a fucking idiot, and she has no idea what she's done.
View Quote
Lol.

This statement spotlights the fact that hitlary has been simply told what Alt-right is called, not what it is. And that her rag-headed adviser doesn't understand either.

Quite literally, Alt-right is DEFINED by being tired of leaders that back down from a fight.

This will be fun to watch.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 9:23:48 AM EDT
[#9]
lol
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 9:26:43 AM EDT
[#10]
feels good man
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 9:43:03 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Let the record show, that in the year two thousand and sixteen, internet cartoon frogs became a presidential campaign issue.

What a time to be alive.
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/26/2016 9:46:12 AM EDT
[#12]
I bet Das Hitlery doesn't know what PePe signifies (I certainly didn't) and her aides had to look it up for her.  Afterwards her blood pressure probably went up.  Now, whenever she hears PePe, and she will since it will inspire other trollers, it will rise again.  Carry on.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 9:49:04 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 9:51:21 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
View Quote

lol
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 9:51:45 AM EDT
[#15]
I hope someone will yell PePe! At every speech she makes and every time she makes a public appearance. It will drive her nuts.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 9:59:22 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I bet Das Hitlery doesn't know what PePe signifies (I certainly didn't) and her aides had to look it up for her.  Afterwards her blood pressure probably went up.  Now, whenever she hears PePe, and she will since it will inspire other trollers, it will rise again.  Carry on.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

If we have a few more rallies with Pepe shout-outs during her speech (and it WILL happen), I expect her to have a full-blown Charleton-Heston-Planet-of-The-Apes meltdown, complete with falling to her knees, pounding the stage with her fists, and screaming "DAMN YOU, PEPE!! DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL"

I hope someone will yell PePe! At every speech she makes and every time she makes a public appearance. It will drive her nuts.

No, what will drive her nuts is that as soon as the FIRST person yells PePe!, there will be other people who are ready to respond by yelling PePe! back.  Which will then turn into chants of  PePe!  PePe!   PePe!  as the Secret Service drags them out, disrupting the speech and making her look ridiculous.  It's coming, she knows it, and she cannot stop it.

The amusing thing (if there is anything amusing about a Hillary presidency) is that if she wins, the alt-right/Internet-troll/etc. meme wars won't stop.  It will accelerate and she will stay furious over it during her entire term, because she cannot control it, stop it, or keep her temper under control.

Her temper is why she hides from the press; not only is she personally very unlikeable, she's a vicious bitch to everyone.  She's going to be like an elderly North Korean dictator:  She only gets trotted out before the public under tightly controlled conditions and only long enough to remind the peasants she's still alive, and her minions will rule the country through fear merely by invoking her name.  Remember, her kind consider Josef Stalin to have been a success story.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 10:05:05 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Ill be impressed when somebody yells Pepe every time she speaks.
View Quote

nothing like the simplicity of a one short word trigger....especially one that induces grand mal seizures eh?
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 10:27:02 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

If we have a few more rallies with Pepe shout-outs during her speech (and it WILL happen), I expect her to have a full-blown Charleton-Heston-Planet-of-The-Apes meltdown, complete with falling to her knees, pounding the stage with her fists, and screaming "DAMN YOU, PEPE!! DAMN YOU ALL TO HELL"

No, what will drive her nuts is that as soon as the FIRST person yells PePe!, there will be other people who are ready to respond by yelling PePe! back.  Which will then turn into chants of  PePe!  PePe!   PePe!  as the Secret Service drags them out, disrupting the speech and making her look ridiculous.  It's coming, she knows it, and she cannot stop it.

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/a3/a3b613a0a227d0b5615887ec44622b3dcf35a10f040f9c990e644d32d87165f0.jpg

The amusing thing (if there is anything amusing about a Hillary presidency) is that if she wins, the alt-right/Internet-troll/etc. meme wars won't stop.  It will accelerate and she will stay furious over it during her entire term, because she cannot control it, stop it, or keep her temper under control.

Her temper is why she hides from the press; not only is she personally very unlikeable, she's a vicious bitch to everyone.  She's going to be like an elderly North Korean dictator:  She only gets trotted out before the public under tightly controlled conditions and only long enough to remind the peasants she's still alive, and her minions will rule the country through fear merely by invoking her name.  Remember, her kind consider Josef Stalin to have been a success story.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://s2.quickmeme.com/img/a3/a3b613a0a227d0b5615887ec44622b3dcf35a10f040f9c990e644d32d87165f0.jpg

You're right. I think it's time to attend a Hillary rally.

Somewhat ironically, Pepe may end up being responsible for doubling the number of attendees at her events.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 10:30:00 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I'm waiting for an explanation on this too.

I understand the green frog meme is Pepe.   And that it has somehow become symbolic for Trump.  But I don't understand the relationship or what it means. I must be old.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
What is pepe?

It's the green frog meme.

Gotcha.

What's the green frog meme?

I'm waiting for an explanation on this too.

I understand the green frog meme is Pepe.   And that it has somehow become symbolic for Trump.  But I don't understand the relationship or what it means. I must be old.

It doesn't matter what it means, or how it became to symbolize Trump and the alt-right. What matters are the lulz that are to be had when outsiders fail to understand what's it all about and flail around trying to find meaning in it where there is none.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 10:33:18 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Somewhat ironically, Pepe may end up being responsible for doubling the number of attendees at her events.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Secret Service will start screening attendee's pockets for hidden MAGA hats and PePe pictures.  It's coming.

ETA:  I look forward to the day 30 years from now, when my as-yet-unborn grandchildren call me one evening to say, "yeah, Gramps, today in school we were studying the 2016 Presidential election.  Umm, it seems kinda... strange.   Are you familiar with someone named ... PePe?"

I'll probably go all Roy-Batty's-death-scene on them:  "I've... seen things you people wouldn't believe.... Twitter on fire during the DNC Convention.... Jeb Bush begging an audience to clap for him... Harambe ascending to the heavens... I watched the wall as it got... 10 feet higher..."

Link Posted: 8/26/2016 10:37:22 AM EDT
[#21]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

What a time to be alive.

http://i.imgur.com/yAQc57Pl.jpg

RDak pic?
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 10:59:08 AM EDT
[#22]
kek
Indeed
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 11:02:21 AM EDT
[#23]
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 11:08:28 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Kek
View Quote

It took way to long for this response,  praise him.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 11:16:43 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Bet that was a packed audience of 75 or less.  Hiterly can't fill a high school stadium and the Don gets 10k. Heck, he got Nigel Farage  at one rally.
View Quote

They may be hand picking the crowd and keeping small so the masses don't cause her to stroke out.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 11:25:26 AM EDT
[#26]
Spartacus and SimonPhoto - your posts fills my heart with joy and fills my eyes with tears.  I hope they are prophetic.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 11:30:59 AM EDT
[#27]

Link Posted: 8/26/2016 11:31:58 AM EDT
[#28]

This meme makes me cry from laughing everytime I see it. Just notching this fucking wins for America...fucking  
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 11:36:42 AM EDT
[#29]

Holy shit.  Is that really from his Twitter account?  That can't be real... can it?

Link Posted: 8/26/2016 11:39:36 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

The press was asking her questions and she responded by offering them chocolates.
View Quote

Hm... kinda like her "have you tried the iced chai?" response after her fucked up head shake when she was surrounded by reporters asking questions.

She is literally dodging every press question by changing the subject.  What a cunt.

Link Posted: 8/26/2016 11:46:13 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The quote is even better if you read it in Slim Pickens' voice

Link Posted: 8/26/2016 11:47:11 AM EDT
[#32]
kek wills it
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 11:48:08 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Haha, you're right.

Does she have a rally schedule out so we can organize a mass PEPE-ing? ETA: No local events. https://hillaryspeeches.com/scheduled-events/
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 11:52:19 AM EDT
[#34]
I did some reading on "pepe" and it still makes no sense to me.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 12:12:34 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Haha, you're right.

Does she have a rally schedule out so we can organize a mass PEPE-ing? ETA: No local events. https://hillaryspeeches.com/scheduled-events/
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Haha, you're right.

I can get to some in DC.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 12:18:51 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
I like to leave little easter eggs in my posts for the more discerning to find.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

OK

I just completely lost it.

Beer through the nose, choking on smoke, Wife looking at me like I had a stroke.

The irony was not lost on me either.

I like to leave little easter eggs in my posts for the more discerning to find.

Discerning?

In GD?

Poor, foolish...person.

Nick

Link Posted: 8/26/2016 12:21:08 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:

View Quote
Exactly.  There is absolutely nothing a counterculture loves more than being called out by the establishment.

Link Posted: 8/26/2016 12:21:32 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

She's having the security briefings now. She knows what it means.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Dumb yelling out something only a few people would understand. Might as well go yell 87, fo, or beans no beans.

The point isn't for your yell to be recognized, it's to vapor lock her.

She's having the security briefings now. She knows what it means.

She's not sophisticated enough to understand it's significance.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 12:27:59 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I did some reading on "pepe" and it still makes no sense to me.
View Quote

Then you get it! There is no sense or rational explanation. It is just an absurd form of anti-Clinton trolling. That's the point.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 12:31:22 PM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 12:31:28 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
View Quote

I now desperately want to attend one of her rallies for the sole purpose of doing so.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 12:34:08 PM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
Haha, you're right.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Haha, you're right.

We could totally do it.  With so few people at a Hillary rally we could absolutely drowned it out with PEPE.  This must happen.  

Link Posted: 8/26/2016 12:34:36 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

To paraphrase an old Japanese saying "sleeping giant stay woke"
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 12:35:51 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

oh shit whaddup
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
When will a frog ride a unicycle onto the stage?

oh shit whaddup

LOL fuck that's awesome
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 12:38:03 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQA003PutmE
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HQA003PutmE

Or R. Lee Ermey.

"You gonna dicktuck like a bow tied faggot?"

"Sir, no sir!"

"Bullshit"!

Link Posted: 8/26/2016 12:40:08 PM EDT
[#46]
Pepe is the snitch in Nash Bridges.

Link Posted: 8/26/2016 12:42:14 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:We could totally do it.  With so few people at a Hillary rally we could absolutely drowned it out with PEPE.  This must happen.    
View Quote

Arf-anon lives.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 12:43:01 PM EDT
[#48]
I don't get it.
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 12:44:47 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

it's another internet troll movement that swarms the comment sections of Facebook and Twitter photos of Bill Clinton, referring to him as "Spicy Boy" (normally spelled "Boi").  Not sure of what it means; I think it's a reference to his sexual appetite for young women.  There are some parts of the Internet's soul where even I fear to tread.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I dont get it.

Sorry, could you explain it again? I got distracted after the article mentioned "#yetibutts" and I had to do some investigating.

Kharn
Link Posted: 8/26/2016 12:46:33 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

If only that were real... the amount of lulz would break the internet.  
View All Quotes
Quoted:

If only that were real... the amount of lulz would break the internet.  

Dude. It is real.

https://twitter.com/realdonaldtrump/status/653856168402681856?lang=en
Page / 10
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top