Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Posted: 4/1/2014 12:30:13 PM EDT
So, my cousin's step son (who I am FB friends with) has a mild case of bronyitis, and today I was greeted by a list of bronies on my 'people  you may know' list. FFFUUUU-

I know, CSB.
Link Posted: 4/1/2014 12:30:52 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 4/1/2014 12:31:20 PM EDT
[#2]
So what is your favorite thing about MLP?
Link Posted: 4/1/2014 12:32:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Lol
Link Posted: 4/1/2014 12:33:49 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 4/1/2014 12:34:57 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 4/1/2014 12:36:36 PM EDT
[#6]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Would you gay bronies stop flooding GD with your gay bronyism? Always shoving your gay brony agenda down the throats of the suppressed white Christian heterosexual gun owner!

Link Posted: 4/1/2014 12:41:21 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Would you gay bronies stop flooding GD with your gay bronyism? Always shoving your gay brony agenda down the throats of the suppressed white Christian heterosexual gun owner!

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:

You can stop hitting on him, from what I understand, he already has a boyfriend.
Link Posted: 4/1/2014 12:46:48 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

You can stop hitting on him, from what I understand, he already has a boyfriend.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

But his guns are so big...
Link Posted: 4/1/2014 12:49:37 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Paul gets it.
Link Posted: 4/1/2014 12:53:42 PM EDT
[#10]
WTF is a brony?
Link Posted: 4/1/2014 12:54:02 PM EDT
[#11]
Welcome to the herd, friend.
Link Posted: 4/1/2014 1:01:04 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
WTF is a brony?
View Quote

According to the internet, we're a bunch of faggit pedophiles who fuck horses, but really, we're just normal folk who like MLP and/or the non-R34 content the fandom creates.
Link Posted: 4/1/2014 1:01:45 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 4/1/2014 1:02:41 PM EDT
[#14]
In on one!
Link Posted: 4/1/2014 1:03:51 PM EDT
[#15]
there is a cool MLP following / servers on TF2
I think its funny and not a lifestyle.
Link Posted: 4/1/2014 1:04:37 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

Gummy Approves

Link Posted: 4/1/2014 1:12:37 PM EDT
[#17]

That is awesome. Gonna have to save it for future threads
Link Posted: 4/1/2014 1:15:47 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
WTF is a brony?
View Quote

I don't really give a shit.     I'm just tired of seeing these threads.  

Link Posted: 4/1/2014 1:17:18 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
WTF is a brony?

Trust me, the Bronies in team are tired of these as well.
Link Posted: 4/1/2014 1:25:13 PM EDT
[#20]
Does your cousin's stepson get beat up a lot?
Link Posted: 4/1/2014 1:50:41 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

There is a shitload of bronies that play TF2, so many that they even have their own servers.

Link Posted: 4/1/2014 2:07:08 PM EDT
[#22]
FPNI
Link Posted: 4/1/2014 2:28:47 PM EDT
[#23]
I usually stay out of these threads because I don't generally believe in feeding trolls or encouraging idiots.

But I've realized that it's WAY too much fun NOT to do that.   It's comical to watch people hysterically proclaim their righteousness by

claiming they'd never watch such a show and claiming that those who do are deviants, child molesters, freaks, assholes,  everything

including worse than Adolph Hitler.    

But I know better.  I know that the empty can rattles the most and I think some of you doth protest too much.

Those of you who bitch the most about these disgusting bronies are the same ones who will, when I post a pic like this,

will, in ten seconds or less (if you're alone) be beating your dick like it owes you money.

It's the indignant and overblown reactions and ridiculous assertions that make topics like this fun and make its anti-brony participants

the laughingstock of a large percentage of the membership.

To you anti-bronies,  I salute you.  

Link Posted: 4/1/2014 2:31:36 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
I usually stay out of these threads because I don't generally believe in feeding trolls or encouraging idiots.

But I've realized that it's WAY too much fun NOT to do that.   It's comical to watch people hysterically proclaim their righteousness by
claiming they'd never watch such a show and claiming that those who do are deviants, child molesters, freaks, assholes,  everything

But I know better.  I know that the empty can rattles the most and I think some of you doth protest too much.

Those of you who bitch the most about these disgusting bronies are the same ones who will, when I post a pic like this,

will, in ten seconds or less (if you're alone) be beating your dick like it owes you money.

It's the indignant and overblown reactions and ridiculous assertions that make topics like this fun and make its anti-brony participants

http://i1.ytimg.com/vi/oeSp3gTdrlE/maxresdefault.jpg

View Quote

This guy just posted a cartoon of a horse's ass. I say we ban him.
Link Posted: 4/1/2014 2:34:40 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
WTF is a brony?
View Quote

Attention whores who are obsessed with a cartoon aimed at little girls.
Link Posted: 4/1/2014 2:35:55 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

If being a horses' ass was a bannable offense,  the site would have many thousand LESS members than it does now.

Link Posted: 4/1/2014 2:36:00 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
WTF is a brony?
View Quote

Mostly, individuals who are deep in the closet.

And some who are not in the closet.

Link Posted: 4/1/2014 2:36:51 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

WTF is a brony?

And yet these threads in GD are never started by a brony,  in general.   How does that jibe with your ill-conceived assertion, brainiac?

Link Posted: 4/1/2014 2:37:52 PM EDT
[#29]
Its the start of a coming out of the closet confession.
Link Posted: 4/1/2014 2:38:05 PM EDT
[#30]
The gay, they have it.
Link Posted: 4/1/2014 2:38:37 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
WTF is a brony?

Please tell me how (largely) staying in our thread in team with pony content is attention whoring.  We leave all that in one thread unless someone else starts a thread like this.
Link Posted: 4/1/2014 2:39:15 PM EDT
[#32]
Two more closet pony fappers just chimed in.     Denial,  you have it in spades.
Link Posted: 4/1/2014 2:39:35 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
The gay, they have it.
View Quote

Well, we do have a few gay members in Arfcom's Brony Army, but I'm pretty sure there are other guys still in the (online) closet floating around here.
Link Posted: 4/1/2014 2:43:35 PM EDT
[#34]
I'm finding this thread difficult to clop to.

Rage harder, please.
Link Posted: 4/1/2014 2:44:01 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Paul gets it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Paul gets it.

They all get it in the end.
Link Posted: 4/1/2014 2:44:26 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 4/1/2014 2:45:26 PM EDT
[#37]

Link Posted: 4/1/2014 2:45:45 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
So, my cousin's step son (who I am FB friends with) has a mild case of bronyitis, and today I was greeted by a list of bronies on my 'people  you may know' list. FFFUUUU-

http://i.imgur.com/EFLq5JR.jpg

I know, CSB.
View Quote

OK, that is fucking weird as fuck. Normal people with like interests aren't like that. They probably all coordinated too.

W E I R D
Link Posted: 4/1/2014 2:47:11 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

OK, that is fucking weird as fuck. Normal people with like interests aren't like that. They probably all coordinated too.

W E I R D
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

http://i.imgur.com/EFLq5JR.jpg

I know, CSB.

W E I R D

I'll admit that is a little strange.
Link Posted: 4/1/2014 2:47:49 PM EDT
[#40]

It took me a surprisingly long time to notice that you blurred the names out of "Pinkie Pie", "Twilight Sparkle", and "Derpy Hooves". Hah!
Link Posted: 4/1/2014 2:47:51 PM EDT
[#41]

This is not the thread where you are supposed to post your selfie.

Link Posted: 4/1/2014 2:50:56 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
we're just normal folk who like MLP and/or the non-R34 content the fandom creates.
View Quote

I've gone through a bunch of the R34 from MLP and nothing got my motor running.... now Lola in Space Jam, that I can get into
Link Posted: 4/1/2014 2:52:24 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
And yet these threads in GD are never started by a brony,  in general.   How does that jibe with your ill-conceived assertion, brainiac?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
WTF is a brony?

I wasn't aware that thread starting defined attention whoring. Do you start a lot of threads?
Link Posted: 4/1/2014 2:54:18 PM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 4/1/2014 2:54:26 PM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

View Quote
I don't dislike bronies because they watch a girls cartoon, I dislike them because they are creepy, social retards.

I don't want them around me or my family, so I'd never employ or befriend one.

It's that simple.  

If you like pony cartoons, more power to you, please don't spit in my fries. Thanks.

Link Posted: 4/1/2014 2:54:55 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View Quote

Christ...that's sick.

Is this your one time for the week?
Link Posted: 4/1/2014 2:55:05 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

I wasn't aware that thread starting defined attention whoring. Do you start a lot of threads?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
WTF is a brony?

I think the point he was trying to make was that we usually keep the ponies to ourselves unless called out by GD.  Getting called a pedo by the usual suspects gets a little old.

Thankfully, there shouldn't be any more of that going on.
Link Posted: 4/1/2014 2:56:03 PM EDT
[#48]
Why did I click on this? I scare myself sometimes.
Link Posted: 4/1/2014 2:56:48 PM EDT
[#49]
So, I'm starting to get into warhammer 40k. I'm seriously thinking about painting my stuff in pony themes just to troll the shit out of people.
Link Posted: 4/1/2014 2:59:00 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I don't dislike bronies because they watch a girls cartoon, I dislike them because they are creepy, social retards.

It's that simple.  

If you like pony cartoons, more power to you, please don't spit in my fries. Thanks.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's that simple.  

Odd that you call a whole group "creepy social retards" based on a stereotype.  There are plenty of professional and upstanding people out there that like MLP.  Check out FOB Equestria.  Now if you said "the majority appear to be..." I wouldn't be arguing the point.  I've come across a few of them in at work and *shudder*

Personally, I'd be more worried about the guy with neck tattoos working at McDonalds.  To each their own.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top