Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 8:36:24 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Good, fuck them and fuck all communists including the ones in America and on this website,
View Quote
Truth. What scares me most is all the Californians and east coast moving out of their states spreading their liberal disease.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 8:39:21 AM EDT
[#2]
Wonder what new mutant viral strain that’ll cook up.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 8:41:49 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Wonder what new mutant viral strain that’ll cook up.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 8:43:46 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Good, fuck them and fuck all communists including the ones in America and on this website,
View Quote

Newsletter:  Subscribed
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 8:45:25 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
that subway video.  whut  the  fuck
View Quote
Almost became a submarine video.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 8:51:24 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Awful. I saw one video where they found an entire subway full of drowned people. What a bad situation.

Fuck anyone here cheering this on, like a poor schmuck that moved to the city from the country side and is killed in this flood has any influence on what his central government decides.
View Quote
Link to video?
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 8:53:25 AM EDT
[#7]
The old adage about the "only good commie" applies here.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 8:56:59 AM EDT
[#8]
So are we going to have another 3 Gorges Dam watch thread?
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 8:57:35 AM EDT
[#9]
Between thier infectious disease lab, economic warfare, invasive species dumped on every nation, buying politicians to work against the people and for China,, and their general agenda of world takeover....

China gets what it gets.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 8:59:20 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
View Quote

You really are a national treasure. No homo.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 8:59:27 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 9:03:34 AM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
View Quote

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 9:06:21 AM EDT
[#13]
Apocalypse China  has a good ring to it.  I'd see it in the theater.  the Sheens and Estivez go on a secret CIA mission to assassinate china.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 9:09:32 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I don’t know, NYT just published an article saying Xiden is even a bigger tough guy to china than Trump
View Quote

I think China was expecting Biden to get in line pretty quickly after Trump and that hasn’t happened yet. They were expecting him to pull a Jon Cena and apologize in Chinese for the US past mistakes and how we will let them trample Hong Kong, Taiewan, Tibet by acknowledging the Chinese maps and authority. Biden is clueless and asleep at the resolute desk but his handlers know that would lose him a bunch so they haven’t put that in the teleprompter.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 9:22:41 AM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Awful. I saw one video where they found an entire subway full of drowned people. What a bad situation.

Fuck anyone here cheering this on, like a poor schmuck that moved to the city from the country side and is killed in this flood has any influence on what his central government decides.
View Quote

Not a fan of total war, I see.

Another reason we won't ever again win big on the world stage.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 9:24:28 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
View Quote

we could be friends even though you are navy
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 9:28:33 AM EDT
[#17]
nevermind
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 9:45:32 AM EDT
[#18]
Why can't Pelosi get her junket timing right?
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 9:51:30 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Don't worry, they'll make more
View Quote
Actually... they're not.
China is having a major fertility crisis. Their one-child-policy and two-child-policy has been TOO effective. Now they're getting to the point where the government feels the need to have to incentivize people into having kids.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 9:52:51 AM EDT
[#20]
F#&K  China
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 9:56:32 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yeah, it was just a drop in the bucket.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 9:56:32 AM EDT
[#22]
Bummer.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 9:58:15 AM EDT
[#23]
I’ll have a Pepsi Zero.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 10:00:51 AM EDT
[#24]
Just like when Three Gorges was looking like it was going to fail I'm just not all that exited thinking about the random peasants that die while the regime lives on.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 10:01:45 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

View Quote

I think you'll have to go some where else to find a 'safe space,' pizza boy. Bye-bye
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 10:01:52 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I don't know, NYT just published an article saying Xiden is even a bigger tough guy to china than Trump
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 7/21/2021 10:04:07 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 10:06:47 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Is this different from the collapsing chinese dam thread?
View Quote

That was like all the safe threads rolled into one. Biblical case of blueballs.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 10:12:20 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

Fuck city dwellers, fuck subways, fuck poor people, fuck the government, fuck your username, fuck your post. Have a nice day.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 10:13:50 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

I concur
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 10:14:50 AM EDT
[#31]
Fuck China
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 10:16:29 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Actually... they're not.
China is having a major fertility crisis. Their one-child-policy and two-child-policy has been TOO effective. Now they're getting to the point where the government feels the need to have to incentivize people into having kids.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Actually... they're not.

Do you have any idea how difficult it is to get an maintain an erection in a subway car  that is filling with water?
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 10:19:19 AM EDT
[#33]
The Great Wall of China has stood since the 7th Century, there are bridges in China that are hundreds of years old. Yet, everything built by the CCP seems to collapse in years.  Proof positive that Communism is a disease and yet so many in the USA want us to be infected by it.

Link Posted: 7/21/2021 10:25:05 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 10:30:10 AM EDT
[#35]
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 10:30:19 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View Quote

When their own government embarks on a program of genocide and enslaving particular ethnic groups... When their own government doesn't care what happens to her people... When their own government releases diseases into the world that kill millions...

I have a really hard time finding two fucks to rub together.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 10:36:11 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Just like when Three Gorges was looking like it was going to fail I'm just not all that exited thinking about the random peasants that die while the regime lives on.
View Quote

Those 87 gazillion peasants outnumber the regime by just a little bit, I would imagine. They will get what the regime sees fit until they decide to boot the regime.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 10:36:14 AM EDT
[#38]
We could use some of that water in California and the SW.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 10:40:50 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Is this different from the collapsing chinese dam thread?
View Quote

So you posted instead of just watching a little bit of the 1st vid.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 10:42:55 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote

Only good commie is a dead one.

Fuck all these commie cock-sucking pussies who mourn them.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 10:44:01 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
"we desperately need to send money and assistance to our greatest allies" -Biden, within a week from now
View Quote

Like I said in the dam collapse thread. 3,2,1 before Biden orders a plane load of cash and other relief supplies. Never mind they threaten us and the world daily, released covid to the world that has killed millions and did not tell anyone as they horded PPE.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 10:44:14 AM EDT
[#42]
The good news is that the crabs and vultures are eating well.

I can't wait to try the new fast food chicken sandwich or the seasonal fish sandwich.
We all know its pollock fish, right.
Yummy subway tuna...
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 10:48:43 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 7/21/2021 10:53:30 AM EDT
[#44]
ITT we find out who is a sociopath.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 11:12:44 AM EDT
[#45]
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 11:22:02 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
wow, thats a lot of water with nowhere to run off

That subway though, thats is some terrible spot to be in.
View Quote

Nightmare.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 11:25:19 AM EDT
[#47]
If they built some dams to prevent flooding this shit would not happen.  

Nevermind....
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 11:31:50 AM EDT
[#48]
I'm of two minds.  I feel bad for the ordinary people trapped in this, but I'm also thankful that this will weaken a totalitarian regime that threatens the world.  It still would have been better if their entire leadership and bureaucratic class suffered spontaneous heart attacks instead.  Ours too, with a few rare exceptions.  Life isn't that easy though, and collective-scale problems tend to be resolved by collective-scale solutions with tons of collateral damage to the innocent.  Maybe it's for the best even for them.  Only God knows.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 11:37:10 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

When their own government embarks on a program of genocide and enslaving particular ethnic groups... When their own government doesn't care what happens to her people... When their own government releases diseases into the world that kill millions...

View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yeah. Fuck them. They chose this govt. they get what they deserve. We all suffer from the shit govt the chinese people chose.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 11:38:20 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
I'm of two minds.  I feel bad for the ordinary people trapped in this, but I'm also thankful that this will weaken a totalitarian regime that threatens the world.  It still would have been better if their entire leadership and bureaucratic class suffered spontaneous heart attacks instead.  Ours too, with a few rare exceptions.  Life isn't that easy though, and collective-scale problems tend to be resolved by collective-scale solutions with tons of collateral damage to the innocent.  Maybe it's for the best even for them.  Only God knows.
View Quote

Their government deserves what their peasantry gets.
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top