Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 4
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 11:43:23 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Yeah. Fuck them. They chose this govt. they get what they deserve. We all suffer from the shit govt the chinese people chose.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Awful. I saw one video where they found an entire subway full of drowned people. What a bad situation.

Fuck anyone here cheering this on, like a poor schmuck that moved to the city from the country side and is killed in this flood has any influence on what his central government decides.

When their own government embarks on a program of genocide and enslaving particular ethnic groups... When their own government doesn't care what happens to her people... When their own government releases diseases into the world that kill millions...

I have a really hard time finding two fucks to rub together.

Yeah. Fuck them. They chose this govt. they get what they deserve. We all suffer from the shit govt the chinese people chose.

That's like saying that we chose our current government.  Just because some did doesn't mean they all did.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 12:06:33 PM EDT
[#2]
Oh no... Anyways.gif
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 12:11:26 PM EDT
[#3]
being stuck in a subway train thats slowly being filled with water with the outside having more water is a bad day. thats literally one of my worst fears, being stuck on a slowly sinking boat with no way out. i need to start carrying an emergency oxygen tank around now.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 12:11:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Fuck em
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 12:16:50 PM EDT
[#5]
I think the video in the OP said something like 8" in 1 hour.

For comparison, here are some rainfall records in the US ...

Link Posted: 7/21/2021 12:37:06 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I'm of two minds.  I feel bad for the ordinary people trapped in this, but I'm also thankful that this will weaken a totalitarian regime that threatens the world.  It still would have been better if their entire leadership and bureaucratic class suffered spontaneous heart attacks instead.  Ours too, with a few rare exceptions.  Life isn't that easy though, and collective-scale problems tend to be resolved by collective-scale solutions with tons of collateral damage to the innocent.  Maybe it's for the best even for them.  Only God knows.
View Quote

Well said.

And, fuck communism.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 1:13:22 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Indeed.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Good, fuck them and fuck all communists including the ones in America and on this website,

Indeed.

Link Posted: 7/21/2021 1:21:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

That's like saying that we chose our current government.  Just because some did doesn't mean they all did.
View Quote

We maybe didn't chose it but we are accepting it. We aren't like the chinese though, we have regular elections and we don't always win. If we were stuck with this current govt from now on like the chinese are with theirs, I would hope we wouldn't put up with it. But if we did, then we would deserve what we get.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 1:53:50 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Fuck anyone here cheering this on, like a poor schmuck that moved to the city from the country side and is killed in this flood has any influence on what his central government decides.

Commies aren't people.

Im not cheering it but I have zero fucks to give about it either. Fuck China!
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 2:32:13 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Just like when Three Gorges was looking like it was going to fail I'm just not all that exited thinking about the random peasants that die while the regime lives on.
View Quote

Fair point.

I'd rather see hundreds of millions of Chinese become non-leftist Americans, than see them die at the hands of their corrupt, incompetent, evil government.

But I also know which of those two options is most likely to ever happen.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 2:35:44 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Good, fuck them and fuck all communists including the ones in America and on this website,
View Quote

Hmmm, spicy.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 2:37:34 PM EDT
[#12]
Hopefully they have enough masks, they hoarded them in early 2020 when the realized what they had released.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 2:38:06 PM EDT
[#13]
#justchinathings

Link Posted: 7/21/2021 2:51:31 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
Hopefully they have enough masks, they hoarded them in early 2020 when the realized what they thought they had released.
View Quote

FTFY

Being totalitarians what was in the lab didn't necessarily have much to do with what had been reported to The Party.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 2:53:23 PM EDT
[#15]
Big Badda Boom.

West Taiwan keeps fucking around, a lot of stuff is going to be doing this all over that benighted shit hole.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 2:56:42 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
#justchinathings

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 3:02:23 PM EDT
[#17]
Massive floods strike China's 'iPhone City' after heaviest rains in 1,000 years
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 3:06:21 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
#justchinathings

View Quote

wow.

of course there are no injuries, third shift is expected on site by 10:00pm for cleanup.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 3:14:40 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

So you posted instead of just watching a little bit of the 1st vid.
View Quote

there were 2 dams that just collapsed in china, this looks like it could be flooding from those same events
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 3:16:07 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

Amen, brother.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 3:18:00 PM EDT
[#21]
I really don't care one bit, sorry not sorry.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 3:21:49 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
View Quote

This x 87
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 3:35:32 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
Awful. I saw one video where they found an entire subway full of drowned people. What a bad situation.

View Quote

I think this needs to be stressed and understood more. It was sort of brought to the surface during the Trump presidency but kept getting swept under the rug.  The people of China are not the CCP elites who are the true enemy of the world. I’ve met a number of Chinese in exchange programs and they are no fans of the ruling class there. They don’t trust them and are (rightfully) fearful of them. It is not the greater population of China that are evil - it’s the (and I use this term very loosely) “elite” -  very much like here in the US and across the world.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 3:38:56 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
Couldn’t happen to a nicer bunch, let me tell you
View Quote

Generally the folks being hurt by this stuff aren't the ones who deserve it.

They're normal schmucks trying to do their day to day like us.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 3:56:08 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/21/2021 4:09:40 PM EDT
[#26]
“Ball don’t lie”
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 4:10:49 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

Do you have any idea how difficult it is to get an maintain an erection in a subway car  that is filling with water?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Don't worry, they'll make more
Actually... they're not.
China is having a major fertility crisis. Their one-child-policy and two-child-policy has been TOO effective. Now they're getting to the point where the government feels the need to have to incentivize people into having kids.

Do you have any idea how difficult it is to get an maintain an erection in a subway car  that is filling with water?

How hot is she?
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 4:11:16 PM EDT
[#28]
EXCLUSIVE! Aerial view shows central China's Zhengzhou besieged by floods
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 4:13:09 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I think this needs to be stressed and understood more. It was sort of brought to the surface during the Trump presidency but kept getting swept under the rug.  The people of China are not the CCP elites who are the true enemy of the world. I’ve met a number of Chinese in exchange programs and they are no fans of the ruling class there. They don’t trust them and are (rightfully) fearful of them. It is not the greater population of China that are evil - it’s the (and I use this term very loosely) “elite” -  very much like here in the US and across the world.
View Quote

Elites are awful the world over, all throughout history.  They make decisions out of greed, ego and spite that result in the deaths of millions.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 4:20:41 PM EDT
[#30]
Maybe we could offer some assistance in the form of properly placed B83s delivered by B2s.  That would be OK with me.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 4:24:04 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote
Many of them would have no problem selling arsenic as baby food to dumb Gweilo pigs, and would laugh for every dead American child that came about from that. I've held back from tap dancing on graves, but a lot of their civilians are just as shitty and I will not pity them either.
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 4:26:37 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
Imagine living in a country where your government starves and kills between 50 and 60 million people, a margin of error so high it's more than most US states.

Then they complete these big projects to show that it was all worth it and they've achieved a very stable and successful Society.

Then your whole family is killed by a natural disaster that most countries solved a long time ago.

Meanwhile a bunch of people to foreign country makes fun of your loss because of your government.
View Quote

Yeah that must suck, oh well
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 4:36:53 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 7/21/2021 4:48:23 PM EDT
[#34]
When I saw those images…..
Attachment Attached File

Eat a COVID AIDS dick China.
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 8:58:26 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
We could use some of that water in California and the SW.
View Quote
You gonna poison all our crops?
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 11:08:56 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
#justchinathings

View Quote
No injuries, yeah right
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 11:19:20 PM EDT
[#37]
I hope this doesn't affect the shipment of my free webcam.
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 11:22:51 PM EDT
[#38]
cry them a river
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 11:34:19 PM EDT
[#39]
Well look on the bright side, no aviation fuel was wasted
Link Posted: 7/22/2021 11:37:47 PM EDT
[#40]
So about time for some "Mandate of Heaven" action?
Link Posted: 7/23/2021 12:04:06 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Couldn’t happen to a nicer bunch, let me tell you
View Quote

Are we not all children of God? Just because their government sucks, do you really wish all these people harm?

I just don't get the hatred for the people.
Link Posted: 7/23/2021 12:05:45 AM EDT
[#42]
good, fuck chinaman

nuclear fire would be better

Link Posted: 7/23/2021 12:06:21 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

I just don't get the hatred for the people.
View Quote

lol
Link Posted: 7/23/2021 12:09:38 AM EDT
[#44]
The ChiCommies don’t care. They have over a billion people. Commies there know they can lose a few hundred million and not give one fuck! Commies are like that.
Link Posted: 7/23/2021 12:09:46 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

Americans think everyone voted for their government.
Link Posted: 7/23/2021 12:16:20 AM EDT
[#46]
How does this effect the PS5?
Link Posted: 7/23/2021 12:17:31 AM EDT
[#47]
Did Trump hand the keys to the Haliburton Weather Machine over to Taiwan on his way out ??????
Link Posted: 7/23/2021 12:22:46 AM EDT
[#48]
Vertical video is an international war crime.
Link Posted: 7/23/2021 12:27:10 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
So are we going to have another 3 Gorges Dam watch thread?
View Quote

Last time I checked, the Chinese government still had the dam's webcams disabled.

Their website with the reports of water levels at the various dams, was also wonky.

I haven't checked lately, though.
Link Posted: 7/23/2021 12:40:24 AM EDT
[#50]
Saw a different webm on 4chan where a subway car is filling up with water and people are freaking out.

That's a nightmare
Page / 4
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top