BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 10/10/2016 4:54:00 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

There's such an overhwelming rash of shit out against him...

In his apology for 'locker room talk'... athletes banded together to claim that they're offended and do not like the term 'locker room talk'.  I absolutely laughed out loud.  He can't even apologize correctly as per their standards...and that's EXACTLY WHY WE NEED HIM.. to fix shit like that.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Everytime Trump says something awesome, they need to convince us that it was actually stupid to say that awesome thing

There's such an overhwelming rash of shit out against him...

In his apology for 'locker room talk'... athletes banded together to claim that they're offended and do not like the term 'locker room talk'.  I absolutely laughed out loud.  He can't even apologize correctly as per their standards...and that's EXACTLY WHY WE NEED HIM.. to fix shit like that.

Laughed my ass off at that this morning. So did my lady. Lol.
Link Posted: 10/10/2016 4:54:33 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm going to start using a new word.  Applecarter.

An Applecarter can be either a democrat or a republican.  They are very afraid Trump is going to upset their applecart, and all the wonderful freebies, and perks that go to people on capitol hill will go away.  They will then have to actually do something to justify themselves.  

Applecarting motherfuckers like some of the posters in GD need to just go away.  

There, I used it in a sentence.
Link Posted: 10/10/2016 4:56:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I'm going to start using a new word.  Applecarter.

An Applecarter can be either a democrat or a republican.  They are very afraid Trump is going to upset their applecart, and all the wonderful freebies, and perks that go to people on capitol hill will go away.  They will then have to actually do something to justify themselves.  

Applecarting motherfuckers like some of the posters in GD need to just go away.  

There, I used it in a sentence.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/10/2016 4:57:18 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
If someone doesn't parrot your opinion, they're a democrat plant. Got it, that's not myopic at all.
View Quote

well you are in Vermont.
Link Posted: 10/10/2016 5:10:43 PM EDT
[#5]
I don't care what kind of an idiot the GOP runs. We cant vote any other way.
Link Posted: 10/10/2016 5:17:50 PM EDT
[#6]
What do you guys think the people who don't support Trump- the "DNC plants"- are trying to do? Stop you from voting Trump? That's ridiculous. Please, go, vote for the dumb fuck all day. That's not the point. Ths closer the result, the less of a mandate she'll have. Maybe. The point is that there aren't enough of you that it matters whether you vote or not, he's still going to get his ass kicked.
Link Posted: 10/10/2016 5:23:51 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

What do you guys think the people who don't support Trump- the "DNC plants"- are trying to do? Stop you from voting Trump? That's ridiculous. Please, go, vote for the dumb fuck all day. That's not the point. Ths closer the result, the less of a mandate she'll have. Maybe. The point is that there aren't enough of you that it matters whether you vote or not, he's still going to get his ass kicked.
View Quote
who you voting for, sport?

Link Posted: 10/10/2016 5:27:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
DNC plants or fucking idiots at this point.

Trump wasn't my first choice but he is better than the alternative.
View Quote

Agreed
Link Posted: 10/10/2016 5:27:11 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

View Quote

Rick Perry had the right attitude " He wasn't my first choice, hell he wasn't my second choice but now he's the nominee I'm gonna get behind him "
Link Posted: 10/10/2016 5:28:09 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm probably not going to vote, sparky. And I give two fucks about your opinion about that.
Link Posted: 10/10/2016 5:29:26 PM EDT
[#11]
Republicans and Democrats cam suckmy butt...I am voting Trump...and NOTHING can change it.

Link Posted: 10/10/2016 5:32:42 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Seems like a lot of never-trumps blasting out of the wood work in full effect.. seen about 3 or 4 baited threads in the past hour claiming 'trump did well but i can't vote for him.'

I'm voting Trump because he's a god damn patriot; you should too.

View Quote

I've been here for both the McCain/Obama election and the Romney/Obama election.

IIRC, there were a few members who complained about both McCain and Romney being weak candidates (which was true but I did vote for them).

There was a general consensus that Obama should be defeated at all costs though.

However,  I'm shocked and disgusted by the insidious support for a far left/open border/gun grabbing candidate like Mrs. Clinton.

So yes, there's a lot of trolling going on.

Link Posted: 10/10/2016 5:32:55 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

I'm probably not going to vote, sparky. And I give two fucks about your opinion about that.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks for that, Hillary.

silly nevertrumper.

Link Posted: 10/10/2016 5:45:10 PM EDT
[#14]
Rush said today that they fully expected Trump to give it up today after the big onslought. What they did not expect was him to kick ass last night. Go Trump.
Link Posted: 10/10/2016 5:51:40 PM EDT
[#15]
Despite all the bullshit being spewed by the talking heads in the mainstream media this thing is FAR from over.  There will be folks that have never voted Republican in their lives casting ballots for Trump, and there will be others on the flipside of that coin doing the same for Hillary.  I predict the polling numbers reported in the final days leading up to this election will turn out to be the most inaccurate data we've seen in modern history.
Link Posted: 10/10/2016 5:54:52 PM EDT
[#16]
We get election time Moby and concern trolls every election.

It was the open Paulbot trolls the last two elections. Now we have the concern trolls.
Link Posted: 10/10/2016 5:55:44 PM EDT
[#17]
Well it's a good thing I don't run this gun forum as a shit-ton of weak sisters, butt-hurt Cruz-bots, and suspected Dem shills would be banned from GD by now. They would have to peddle their gloom and doom elsewhere. I know the tech forums would not tolerate them for long.

It's all fun and games during the GOP primaries to banter back and forth but to support a known gun grabber like FHRC by bad-mouthing the winner of the GOP primary is beyond the pale for behavior that is appropriate on a gun forum.

Those people need to realize where they are.

Link Posted: 10/10/2016 5:56:10 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

LOL
View Quote

Would be a pretty amateurish tactic to make this thread to provide some kind of shitty "cover" for himself when OP starts concern trolling.
Link Posted: 10/10/2016 6:02:08 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Because fuck the 2A.
Link Posted: 10/10/2016 6:02:51 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

so, you are a traitor.

Link Posted: 10/10/2016 6:18:40 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
so, you are a traitor.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

so, you are a traitor.

There are a lot of traitors posting these days.
My ignore list is huge.
Link Posted: 10/10/2016 7:49:39 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Well it's a good thing I don't run this gun forum as a shit-ton of weak sisters, butt-hurt Cruz-bots, and suspected Dem shills would be banned from GD by now. They would have to peddle their gloom and doom elsewhere. I know the tech forums would not tolerate them for long.

It's all fun and games during the GOP primaries to banter back and forth but to support a known gun grabber like FHRC by bad-mouthing the winner of the GOP primary is beyond the pale for behavior that is appropriate on a gun forum.

View Quote

Well said, and I completely agree with you.
Link Posted: 10/10/2016 8:00:54 PM EDT
[#23]

FTROLLS

FDNC

FHRC

FBHO

Link Posted: 10/10/2016 8:08:27 PM EDT
[#24]
I'm voting Trump and not a goddamn thing will make me vote differently.
Link Posted: 10/10/2016 8:10:03 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
My ideal candidate does not exist.

Our nightmare one does.  

Pretty easy to figure this one out at this point.
View Quote

That's a brutally honest way of looking at it.
Link Posted: 10/10/2016 8:15:14 PM EDT
[#26]
Yeah they must be paid trolls.  

I've personally talked to some people who are anti-gun, very liberal and they even admitted that they in good conscious cannot vote for hillary and will be going with Trump.

Even tho they personally think Trump is an idiot and has bad policy, they admit that he is much better than hillary.
That is coming from SEVERAL folks I know who are big time anti-gun liberals.
Link Posted: 10/10/2016 8:23:58 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:

Everytime Trump says something awesome, they need to convince us that it was actually stupid to say that awesome thing
View Quote

Pretty much.

Whether they are bitter over...TRUMP...or simply shills/trolls/Moby's/etc. it is pretty annoying.

It is part of the reason I avoided ARFcom for most of 2012.  Everyone has their reasons but it is too obvious when Trump does something good they open the retard floodgates to spew their love.
Link Posted: 10/10/2016 8:27:00 PM EDT
[#28]
100% there are dnc plants here. They even racked up a few thousand posts in advance.
Link Posted: 10/10/2016 8:28:19 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View Quote

Posted Via AR15.Com Mobile
Link Posted: 10/10/2016 8:30:16 PM EDT
[#30]

Back to reality in t minus 29 days.

Link Posted: 10/10/2016 8:40:08 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

View Quote

Indeed comrade! Dissent among the ranks cannot be tolerated. Speaking out against comrade Trump--a bastion of political ideology that would make comrade Lenin proud--should be met with swift and righteous retribution. For the motherland!

In all seriousness, there is no one here--no member I am aware of--who has ever expressed support for HRC. Don't be ridiculous. Try to at least understand that some of us have memories spanning longer than a gnat's and have a hard time supporting New York liberals of either gender.
Link Posted: 10/10/2016 8:41:41 PM EDT
[#32]

Desperation is a stinky cologne.

Link Posted: 10/10/2016 8:42:52 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 10/10/2016 8:48:40 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Desperation is a stinky cologne.

View Quote

The smell is one of a stinky troll who hasn't had his bath in a while.    

Too many of them that are supporters of   FHCR around these parts...
Link Posted: 10/10/2016 8:54:27 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

View Quote

This morning i took the day off, because my daughter had Columbus Day off from school, and I wanted to spend the day with her.    My dog woke me up a little before six, by coming over to the bed, and puking undigested kibble and bile up right next to me.

That dog vomit, is not only "better than the alternative" but is so much better, and so much more qualified to be President than that evil, shrill, horrible woman, that Trump is practically Thomas Jefferson incarnate when compared to her.

He is far from my first choice.  I think he is a boar and a low class obnoxious boastful asshole.    But when faced with a choice between him, or her... when faced with a choice of hanging on to our nation for four more years, or jumping off the cliff, anyone who isn't actively beating down the doors to vote for him, whether they have to hold their nose or not, is not only stupid, but is a willfully stupid asshole.

And yes... the Dems are doing EVERYTHING they can to sink him.  Including posting here, I'm sure.   And the Republican party is doing nothing to keep him moving forward which not only sickens me, but makes me believe that he may actually be the right man for the job.   At least this time around.
Link Posted: 10/11/2016 5:34:46 AM EDT
[#36]
You guys can stomp your little feet and throw your little drama temper tantrums and call people names and be mad at conservatives who won't vote for a low-life piece of shit like Donald Trump all you want. Go ahead, I'm sure it makes you feel better. It doesn't change two things:

1. There aren't enough committed right-wing voters to elect Trump even if they did all betray their own principles and vote for that dipshit. It can't be done without the moderates and swing voters, and they will not vote for Trump. Never would, never will. He's simply an ignorant piece of garbage.

2. That means the people who really did the damage in this election, who really are going to be responsible for these SCOTUS appointments, are the people who made this election unwinnable. The Trump supporters are the ones responsible for burning this election down, them and no one else.

This election is the bed you've made for all of us to lie in. It took years of self-delusion and wishful thinking and willful ignorance and indulging your own biases to make it. Appreciate that.

Link Posted: 10/11/2016 5:52:35 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
You guys can stomp your little feet and throw your little drama temper tantrums and call people names and be mad at conservatives who won't vote for a low-life piece of shit like Donald Trump all you want. Go ahead, I'm sure it makes you feel better. It doesn't change two things:

1. There aren't enough committed right-wing voters to elect Trump even if they did all betray their own principles and vote for that dipshit. It can't be done without the moderates and swing voters, and they will not vote for Trump. Never would, never will. He's simply an ignorant piece of garbage.

2. That means the people who really did the damage in this election, who really are going to be responsible for these SCOTUS appointments, are the people who made this election unwinnable. The Trump supporters are the ones responsible for burning this election down, them and no one else.

This election is the bed you've made for all of us to lie in. It took years of self-delusion and wishful thinking and willful ignorance and indulging your own biases to make it. Appreciate that.

View Quote

You are very wise old sage.

How do you know all these varied and wonderful things?

silly nevertrumper.

Link Posted: 10/11/2016 5:59:44 AM EDT
[#38]
Fuck Hillary, Fuck Nevertrumpers.

Is Trump a good candidate? Nope. Would I have voted for him in the primaries? Nope, and I didn't. But you bet your ass i'm voting for him in the election, because the alternative is too fucked up to even consider. Refusing to vote Trump as some moral obligation bullshit is ridiculous to the extreme, and is going to end in tragedy for our entire fucking country.
Link Posted: 10/11/2016 6:52:30 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Seems like a lot of never-trumps blasting out of the wood work in full effect.. seen about 3 or 4 baited threads in the past hour claiming 'trump did well but i can't vote for him.'

I'm voting Trump because he's a god damn patriot; you should too.

View Quote

Link Posted: 10/11/2016 6:59:59 AM EDT
[#40]
Trump could say he was going to grudge fuck Chelsea in Lincolns bedroom after he takes the oath of office and I wouldn't care.
Link Posted: 10/11/2016 7:02:11 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Fuck the DNC.

If you don't vote Trump, then you might as well get rid of your guns.

I am voting for the future of the Supreme Court, which we know will be screwed with her in the office.
View Quote

This. Right. Here. now is NOT the ti.e to protest vote you fucking idiots.
Link Posted: 10/11/2016 7:05:20 AM EDT
[#42]
I believe we are being hit by concerted shilling, and have been for about 9 months.

Link Posted: 10/11/2016 7:06:15 AM EDT
[#43]
There are a ton of them here trying to demoralize us.  Fuck em.
Link Posted: 10/11/2016 7:11:09 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

View Quote
Bullshit

Hillary is the single most hated person in the Country and the biggest liar and thief.
Link Posted: 10/11/2016 7:13:35 AM EDT
[#45]
If they are doing it its a huge waste of time. I say go ahead progressives.

Pay some lowlife to post on boards and sway those darn right wingers LOL.

Link Posted: 10/11/2016 7:16:10 AM EDT
[#46]

Quoted:

View Quote
GD is a comedy/news forum. It was born on a gun site but I don't consider it a gun forum at all. Just look at some of the gun related questions/answers and opinions posted in GD. They are laughable. Get into the tech forums and its totally the opposite.

Many people in GD view guns as a hobby. Tells you all you need to know.  
Link Posted: 10/11/2016 7:16:21 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
There are a ton of them here trying to demoralize us.  Fuck em.
View Quote

concur.
Link Posted: 10/11/2016 7:26:08 AM EDT
[#48]

Quoted:

View Quote
So we should just be like you and quit?

That will show em.  

GD logic is best logic.

Link Posted: 10/11/2016 7:32:36 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

No fucking doubt....

Trump will go down as a true American Hero if he wins and stops this Anti-American immigration policy she wants.
Link Posted: 10/11/2016 7:35:31 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Bullshit    

Hillary is the single most hated person in the Country and the biggest liar and thief.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Bullshit    

More people hate Trump. His unfavorables are still worse than hers.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top