BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 12
Link Posted: 1/16/2023 7:36:03 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I have 12 tax stamps. The BATF already knows that I have SBRs.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't like the abuse of power coming from our government today. Corrupt Obama loyalists are imbedded throughout our police and judicial, and they have weaponized the govt against the people.  

Sadly, in the end the corrupt DOJ will support the BATF and this rule will be enforceable under federal law, and anyone that didn't register within 120 days will be a felon. All of those felons are now low hanging fruit for the DOJ to arrest and prosecute. Imagine going up against the Biden DOJ for a gun crime being a conservative. They are going to destroy your life. You will lose your job and your family will be destroyed. You will have to spend $50-$100K defending yourself. And regardless of the fact you're just a good honest guy having fun with an illegal SBR, you're going to federal prison for 3-4 years.

So you volunteer that you have a SBR, for the eventual AWB and confiscation?

I have 12 tax stamps. The BATF already knows that I have SBRs.

If this is the case, they know your last screen name, too.
Link Posted: 1/16/2023 8:32:57 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
Wrong.  You could register a MG any time up until 1986.  It was simply "free" to do it during the 1968 amnesty - no questions asked.  But they could have registered a MG in 1969, 1970, 1971, etc...  and just paid the $200.
View Quote

Correct. You could register MGs made up until 1986. Not make a MG say in 1990 and register it. On these SBRs they are not saying in 120 days you can not make and register SBRs no more, As of right now anyways.
Link Posted: 1/16/2023 8:44:39 PM EDT
[#3]
OP you do know there is a NFA forum on this site right?
Link Posted: 1/16/2023 8:45:34 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Name one thing I said that isn't true. I am a realist and this is what happens when the ATF flexes on the pooblic:

View Quote

FIFY

LARP'ing over unpaid taxes has 2nd and 3rd Order Affects that go well beyond mouthbreathers not paying $200 for permission to shave 2" off a barrel.
Link Posted: 1/16/2023 9:03:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Everyone who put a brace on a pistol was already complying, that was the whole point of the brace.
View Quote

Not a popular opinion here as of late, but impossible to argue with. Many of those same who complied are now pointing a finger.......
Link Posted: 1/16/2023 9:09:14 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Not a popular opinion here as of late, but impossible to argue with. Many of those same who complied are now pointing a finger.......
View Quote

The benefit of have a braced pistol was being able to legally (in my state atleast and surrounding states) have it cocked, locked, and ready to rock in my vehicle and being able to do so crossing state lines.

Can't do that with a SBR.

So... uh... thats my argument i'd like to hear your take on that
Link Posted: 1/16/2023 9:34:36 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

The benefit of have a braced pistol was being able to legally (in my state atleast and surrounding states) have it cocked, locked, and ready to rock in my vehicle and being able to do so crossing state lines.

Can't do that with a SBR.

So... uh... thats my argument i'd like to hear your take on that
View Quote
I think you're missing the point of what he's saying.  

Many people on this site are using the "I will not comply" mantra and accusing those who are choosing to get the free stamp to SBR their braced pistol of 'bending the knee'.

However, they aren't realizing the hypocrisy of saying that while using a brace themselves instead of just "not complying" and using a stock instead...  thereby putting their money where their mouth is and ignoring the law to register the SBR because they espouse: "I will not comply".

So if you're on the same bandwagon and referring to those who take the free stamps as "sellouts" or accusing them of "bending the knee" and insisting that they should not comply - you're doing so already by complying with an equally unconstitutional SBR interstate transport law, no?
Link Posted: 1/16/2023 9:53:19 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Many people on this site are using the "I will not comply" mantra and accusing those who are choosing to get the free stamp to SBR their braced pistol of 'bending the knee'.

However, they aren't realizing the hypocrisy of saying that while using a brace themselves instead of just "not complying" and using a stock instead...  thereby putting their money where their mouth is and ignoring the law to register the SBR because they espouse: "I will not comply".

So if you're on the same bandwagon and referring to those who take the free stamps as "sellouts" or accusing them of "bending the knee" and insisting that they should not comply - you're doing so already by complying with an equally unconstitutional SBR interstate transport law, no?
View Quote

I understand the point you're making. However, I think a point of view that, "if you comply once you have to always comply," is very flawed.

I think there comes a point where people put their foot down. They tried to comply, tried to follow the rules, and the goal posts keep moving.

That being said, I get that some of it comes across as very arrogant.
Link Posted: 1/16/2023 10:06:29 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

FIFY

LARP'ing over unpaid taxes has 2nd and 3rd Order Affects that go well beyond mouthbreathers not paying $200 for permission to shave 2" off a barrel.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Name one thing I said that isn't true. I am a realist and this is what happens when the ATF flexes on the pooblic:

https://media-cldnry.s-nbcnews.com/image/upload/newscms/2017_13/1203689/oklahoma-city-firefighter-chris-fields-today-170327.jpg

FIFY

You're quoting something I never said or posted, so please remove my name from it.
Link Posted: 1/16/2023 10:11:31 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
May your chains rest lightly.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/16/2023 10:18:48 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
Wrong.  You could register a MG any time up until 1986.  It was simply "free" to do it during the 1968 amnesty - no questions asked.  But they could have registered a MG in 1969, 1970, 1971, etc...  and just paid the $200.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Yep. The guys that didn't register ended with a machinegun they have to hide for the rest of their lives, and if they get caught they're going to prison for a few years. The people that did register saw the value of that machinegun go up and up. Vietnam bring back registered AKs are going for $40K and up today. The unregistered machineguns are worth whatever the sum total of parts minus the reviewer will bring.

But, on machine guns, they said register now or never. With SBRs they are not saying that. Register a SBR now for free or 20 years from now for $200

After the 1968 amnesty, only newly manufactured US made machineguns could be produced and sold to civilians.  For example, if you had an unregistered MG34 or Thompson SMG that you did not register in the 68 amnesty, then your only option to make these guns legal up until 1986 was to manufacture a new receiver in the USA and put the old parts on the new receiver and register it. You would have to destroy the original receivers as they couldn't be registered ever.
Link Posted: 1/16/2023 10:21:29 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

If this is the case, they know your last screen name, too.
View Quote

Your point being?
Link Posted: 1/16/2023 10:24:49 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

It's actually a great opportunity to save $200 registering an SBR. Registration is free. NO CHARGE! And they don't ask for proof that you have a brace on the gun you're amnesty registering. And the BATF says you can change out the brace for a stock. And you don't even have to wait for approval, a copy of your submitted application is all you need to have the SBR. It sounds like some of you guys haven't put 2+2 together yet.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you can’t see this pistol brace scheme for what it is - a massive registry attempt for use in future confiscation - then you aren’t paying attention.

It's actually a great opportunity to save $200 registering an SBR. Registration is free. NO CHARGE! And they don't ask for proof that you have a brace on the gun you're amnesty registering. And the BATF says you can change out the brace for a stock. And you don't even have to wait for approval, a copy of your submitted application is all you need to have the SBR. It sounds like some of you guys haven't put 2+2 together yet.

Keep on bleating like the Judas Goat you are.
Link Posted: 1/16/2023 10:29:59 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

I understand the point you're making. However, I think a point of view that, "if you comply once you have to always comply," is very flawed.

I think there comes a point where people put their foot down. They tried to comply, tried to follow the rules, and the goal posts keep moving.

That being said, I get that some of it comes across as very arrogant.
View Quote
I get what you're saying: the most recent ATF regulation is simply "a bridge too far".  However, that point may not be the same for everyone - and castigating everyone for not choosing to die on the hill you choose (not you, specifically) is selfish at best.  I mean, why wasn't the hill to die on, one of the previous ATF 'reinterpretations' or rules like with bumpstocks?  Or FRT's?  Or Form 1 suppressors?  etc...
Link Posted: 1/16/2023 10:34:52 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

If you can’t see this pistol brace scheme for what it is - a massive registry attempt for use in future confiscation - then you aren’t paying attention.

You people sound like a bunch of liberal whack jobs.
Link Posted: 1/16/2023 10:47:54 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How do you do this on a paper form?
Link Posted: 1/16/2023 10:54:09 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I get what you're saying: the most recent ATF regulation is simply "a bridge too far".  However, that point may not be the same for everyone - and castigating everyone for not choosing to die on the hill you choose (not you, specifically) is selfish at best.  I mean, why wasn't the hill to die on, one of the previous ATF 'reinterpretations' or rules like with bumpstocks?  Or FRT's?  Or Form 1 suppressors?  etc...
View Quote

Well, can't disagree with anything you wrote, and since this is in GD, I'm not sure how to move forward here
Link Posted: 1/16/2023 11:02:10 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:
Quoted:

I have no idea. Sorry. I completed my application on the e-file website
Link Posted: 1/16/2023 11:05:28 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote

"Not complying" is not complying to registration.
Link Posted: 1/16/2023 11:47:08 PM EDT
[#20]
My prediction:

1. People will apply for and receive free tax stamps.
2. ATF gets beat down in court, and stops giving away free tax stamps.  Said beat down rules that arm braces are cool.
3. Everyone that got a free stamp before they stopped giving free stamps will still have a free stamp.
4.  Low information whiners will wish they had free stamps.
Link Posted: 1/17/2023 1:27:15 AM EDT
[#21]
@GunsAndGoats

I am waiting for your response to my reply above sir or are you avoiding the argument?  
Link Posted: 1/17/2023 7:25:53 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Everyone who put a brace on a pistol was already complying, that was the whole point of the brace.

If that's the case, then anyone who has ever followed any gun law has complied.

Not complying with an agency's unconstitutional edict that is not lawfully passed legislation is not somehow hypocritical.
Link Posted: 1/17/2023 8:28:39 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Yes, but if overall length changes, you have to notify the NFA branch of the new overall length.
View Quote

Wrong
Link Posted: 1/17/2023 8:30:54 AM EDT
[#24]
Send a dick-pic for your selfie.
Link Posted: 1/17/2023 8:42:05 AM EDT
[#25]
I look at it this way. everyone getting their panties in a bunch right now are tilting at windmills. yes it's bullshit, and yes it's an infringement, but this seems like something ripe to be smacked down in the courts and set a precedent going forward..
"common use" and all that.
In the meantime, crossing your t's and dotting your i's is an option. You don't have to do it, but don't act all high and mighty at those who do, because you've complied with every unconstitutional law and ruling passed previously.
I bet ALL of you people were tripping over yourselves complying with the 94 ban.. and there were plenty of you now complaining who had no problem with the bumpstock ruling..  seems pretty hypocritical to me.
Link Posted: 1/17/2023 9:10:01 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
My prediction:

2. ATF gets beat down in court, and stops giving away free tax stamps.  Said beat down rules that arm braces are cool.
3. Everyone that got a free stamp before they stopped giving free stamps will still have a free stamp.
View Quote

If I had to bet money right now, that's what I would bet on, too.
Link Posted: 1/17/2023 9:25:39 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
My prediction:

View Quote

I agree the ATF will definitely say "Fuck you" and not offer a second tax free period if the courts let the NFA stand.

But I won't make any predictions on if SBRs will still be NFA, if braces are or are not SBRs, what happens to braced Shockwaves, etc, at the end of this.

Kharn
Link Posted: 1/17/2023 11:42:48 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You're welcome to leave if you're offended by people who care more about freedom and resisting Unconstitutional behavior in our government than you do.
Link Posted: 1/17/2023 12:17:24 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
My prediction:

Yep - that's pretty decent summary of how it is probably going to go.  
Link Posted: 1/17/2023 12:39:10 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
ignoreing the hatera.  order some cards and ink off of amazon.  do them youraelf  and send them in to the address.  
All the haters here never did that for tgeir sbrs and suppressors so they dont know how.
View Quote

Thanks! I ordered those fingerprints cards and ink off Amazon and did the fingerprinting myself. It took about an hour of practice and I was able to complete two cards without any mistakes. Just dropped them off at the post office.
Link Posted: 1/17/2023 12:41:05 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
  this is the moment when you should ask yourself..do I really want to go through with this?
View Quote

The only reason I bought braced pistols is to SBR them. Now the government says I can SBR them for free and I don't have to have them engraved. The lack of engraving saves me $100 per gun and 180 mile roundtrip drive. That is a $300+ savings per SBR (tax stamp + engraving). I have 3 braced pistols + $100 for the drive. This ruling just saved me $1000 and 5 hours getting the engraving done.

Link Posted: 1/17/2023 12:43:43 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

You're welcome to leave if you're offended by people who care more about freedom and resisting Unconstitutional behavior in our government than you do.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Who said I am offended? I said you sound like a nut. Your mental state doesn't offend me.
Link Posted: 1/17/2023 12:44:15 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I wouldn't say that.  While I don't agree, I do respect where it's coming from.  The reason for some of this passion we see is akin to slapping the food out of the hand of the one person who is percieved as smiling to the guard and was handed food by the concentration camp guards.  I respect the sentiment, and appreciate at least some of the degree from where it comes.  But I don't agree with the accuracy or intensity of that assessment.

What we actually had was 10 years of the ATF not doing their job, and now they are resuming doing so; with a gift bag of freebies - not as a trojan horse that people say, but as a necessity to defend their resumption and demonstrate route was provided for those who got trapped due to ATF's lack of enforcement ot date.   It would have been better if they were total dicks and just said everybody is a felon now, as that would have blown up in their face.  

The part so many people seem to be missing, is it doesn't matter how many people actually take the offer.  The fact that the offer was in place, is all that is required.  

Frankly, you have 3 choices
-Refuse, and stick to your guns.  And if you've been vocal and passionate about it, the "innocent citizen who just didn't know" card will be harder to play, in the low but non-zero odds that becomes a very regrettible decision.  There WILL be some who do this, and go to court to fight the case on it.  I would suggest someone resourced and willing who will have a strong case that is otherwise clean, in the 5th circuit, will be the best card for this.  Browbeating others to do so do, achieves nothing other than making you look bad.

-Register what you have, and move on.  It is an easily reversible registration.  As noted, in the end, there is a good chance this whole thing goes away, and you end up with a better stock than a crappy armbrace out of the deal.  There seems to be a broad dismissal that a whole lot of people who entered the armbrace game, knew this day was coming and had already planned on going SBR when it did.  

-Option 3:  Take a chapter out of Unintended Consequences, and Zip-tie an armbrace to every F'ing thing you own, including every handgun you own.  And flood the system with applications.

You do you.  Perhaps let others do so as well.   If your plan is for others to violate codified federal law with considerably higher criminal penalties than sitting in the front of the bus, that's kind of a shitty expectation to be putting on others.
Link Posted: 1/17/2023 12:45:17 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 1/17/2023 12:55:26 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

I wouldn't say that.  While I don't agree, I do respect where it's coming from.  The reason for some of this passion we see is akin to slapping the food out of the hand of the one person who is percieved as smiling to the guard and was handed food by the concentration camp guards.  I respect the sentiment, and appreciate at least some of the degree from where it comes.  But I don't agree with the accuracy or intensity of that assessment.

What we actually had was 10 years of the ATF not doing their job, and now they are resuming doing so; with a gift bag of freebies - not as a trojan horse that people say, but as a necessity to defend their resumption and demonstrate route was provided for those who got trapped due to ATF's lack of enforcement ot date.   It would have been better if they were total dicks and just said everybody is a felon now, as that would have blown up in their face.  

The part so many people seem to be missing, is it doesn't matter how many people actually take the offer.  The fact that the offer was in place, is all that is required.  

Frankly, you have 3 choices
-Refuse, and stick to your guns.  And if you've been vocal and passionate about it, the "innocent citizen who just didn't know" card will be harder to play, in the low but non-zero odds that becomes a very regrettible decision.  There WILL be some who do this, and go to court to fight the case on it.  I would suggest someone resourced and willing who will have a strong case that is otherwise clean, in the 5th circuit, will be the best card for this.  Browbeating others to do so do, achieves nothing other than making you look bad.

-Register what you have, and move on.  It is an easily reversible registration.  As noted, in the end, there is a good chance this whole thing goes away, and you end up with a better stock than a crappy armbrace out of the deal.  There seems to be a broad dismissal that a whole lot of people who entered the armbrace game, knew this day was coming and had already planned on going SBR when it did.  

-Option 3:  Take a chapter out of Unintended Consequences, and Zip-tie an armbrace to every F'ing thing you own, including every handgun you own.  And flood the system with applications.

You do you.  Perhaps let others do so as well.   If your plan is for others to violate codified federal law with considerably higher criminal penalties than sitting in the front of the bus, that's kind of a shitty expectation to be putting on others.
View Quote

@lazyengineer

Hmmm....that could be interesting. Hypothetically; If one took an Arex Delta (or similar inexpensive pistol with modular frame), and Locktited a buffer-tube to it, then afixed an SBA-3...
Link Posted: 1/17/2023 12:57:03 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

The only reason I bought braced pistols is to SBR them. Now the government says I can SBR them for free and I don't have to have them engraved. The lack of engraving saves me $100 per gun and 180 mile roundtrip drive. That is a $300+ savings per SBR (tax stamp + engraving). I have 3 braced pistols + $100 for the drive. This ruling just saved me $1000 and 5 hours getting the engraving done.

View Quote

You didn't need to buy braced pistols to SBR them.  You could have:
Purchased a pistol minus the brace and SBR'd it.
Purchased a rifle and SBR'd it.
Purchased a stripped lower and SBR'd it.

But regardless, since you purchased firearms with the intent on SBR'd them, I'm assuming you were already intending on paying the tax stamp and engraving fee anyway?   Why not go the route you originally intended since that route does not screw over gun owners and feed the ATF?

You are still willfully ignoring the part about fucking over other gun owners buy going the "free candy" route while knowing you have a choice in the matter.
Link Posted: 1/17/2023 1:01:47 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

Thanks! I ordered those fingerprints cards and ink off Amazon and did the fingerprinting myself. It took about an hour of practice and I was able to complete two cards without any mistakes. Just dropped them off at the post office.
View Quote

The UPS store also has the fingerprint kiosk that will make the electronic finger print records.
Link Posted: 1/17/2023 1:06:37 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

But regardless, since you purchased firearms with the intent on SBR'd them, I'm assuming you were already intending on paying the tax stamp and engraving fee anyway?   Why not go the route you originally intended since that route does not screw over gun owners and feed the ATF?

You are still willfully ignoring the part about fucking over other gun owners buy going the "free candy" route while knowing you have a choice in the matter.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is horrible advise.  Number 1 rule in civil combat - deny your enemy of funds.  Your advise is to literally do the same thing, and fund the ATF $200 per event doing so.  It's saying "no no, the existing system is so good, I prefer that route "  why on Earth would you advise that route, and underwrite you very enemy to do it?
Link Posted: 1/17/2023 1:09:58 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

This is horrible advise.  Number 1 rule in civil combat - deny your enemy of funds.  Your advise is to literally do the same thing, and fund the ATF $200 per event doing so.  It's saying "no no, the existing system is so good, I prefer that route "  why on Earth would you advise that route, and underwrite you very enemy to do it?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

They have unlimited funds. Revenue generated by NFA tax is unlikely to cover maint of the program. Your argument is not kosher.
Link Posted: 1/17/2023 1:12:16 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

They have unlimited funds. Revenue generated by NFA tax is unlikely to cover maint of the program. Your argument is not kosher.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Well..  that's actually true.  Still, fuck 'em i dont want to give them more.
Link Posted: 1/17/2023 1:14:15 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

View Quote

So NOW you are going with the "paying the tax stamp is funding the enemy" route?

LOLOLOL

Talk about a reach...but fine.  I'll play.

OK, so how many tax stamps do you have?  
Does everyone here now realize that their tax stamps have been funding the enemy?

Seems like braces would have been a way of refusing the FUND the enemy, along with NOT registering with .gov.  

Why do you hate freedom?
Link Posted: 1/17/2023 1:17:08 PM EDT
[#42]
get cards from ATF, buy ink pad on amazon.
Link Posted: 1/17/2023 1:22:32 PM EDT
[#43]
This is why we are doomed as a country. Not enough balls left. This thing has not even went into effect yet and people are caving. Good Lord.
Link Posted: 1/17/2023 1:22:42 PM EDT
[#44]
Link Posted: 1/17/2023 1:24:40 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

The reason for some of this passion we see is akin to slapping the food out of the hand of the one person who is percieved as smiling to the guard and was handed food by the concentration camp guards.
View Quote

I think many see this as 5 prisoners and 2 guards with fully loaded guns. Both guards get up and walk off forgetting their weapons. 2 of the prisoners jump up real fast, grab the weapons, and rush over returning them back to the guards with a smile on their face. The guards made a mistake and the few jump before even thinking how their actions affect the group as a whole.
Link Posted: 1/17/2023 1:26:18 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

I think many see this as 5 prisoners and 2 guards with fully loaded guns. Both guards get up and walk off forgetting their weapons. 2 of the prisoners jump up real fast, grab the weapons, and rush over returning them back to the guards with a smile on their face. The guards made a mistake and the few jump before even thinking how their actions affect the group as a whole.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

The reason for some of this passion we see is akin to slapping the food out of the hand of the one person who is percieved as smiling to the guard and was handed food by the concentration camp guards.

Wrong. The guards signed a letter saying the prisoners could expend as may of their resources as they wanted buying guns and then changed their mind...too bad the prisoners still have the signed letter.
Link Posted: 1/17/2023 1:33:29 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

I currently have 12 tax stamps, but all are filed under a trust which didn't require finger prints, and all were filed 10+ years ago. So I am not familiar with getting finger prints.

If you can't provide helpful info on getting fingerprints, kindly f-off.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
The prospect of letting the ATF cuck you got you so excited that you couldn’t even bother to educate yourself on how to file a form 1?

Pathetic

I currently have 12 tax stamps, but all are filed under a trust which didn't require finger prints, and all were filed 10+ years ago. So I am not familiar with getting finger prints.

If you can't provide helpful info on getting fingerprints, kindly f-off.

Then why the hell not just register it as an SBR?
Link Posted: 1/17/2023 1:35:47 PM EDT
[#48]
Link Posted: 1/17/2023 1:57:51 PM EDT
[#49]
Link Posted: 1/17/2023 2:05:54 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
The prospect of letting the ATF cuck you got you so excited that you couldn’t even bother to educate yourself on how to file a form 1?

Pathetic
View Quote

put your ball print on there
Page / 12
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top