BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 12
Link Posted: 1/17/2023 2:32:14 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History

Funniest shit it this whole thread!  

Though I super don't envy "sir, we need to verify your prints".
Link Posted: 1/17/2023 3:33:25 PM EDT
[#2]
I'm sorry some of you are feeling like a victim of my actions. I can assure you my intensions are not malicious. From my perspective, I saw the BATF post about the ruling and I skimmed over it and didn't spend a lot of time reading about all the butthurt here. I was busy with other stuff.

Saturday morning I was making my tea and I thought; "hmmmm I wonder if the BATF is allowing registration yet", so without asking GD for permission I went to the bookmark I had for efile, and the website I had saved from many years ago was not even valid anymore. So I went to the new site and tried to log in, but it made me change my password. That is how long it has been since I messed with Form 1's.

Once I got logged into the efile site I see a big button that says effectively to click here to form 1 your braced pistol. So I explore to see what's what with the registration process, and it was so easy I ended up registering my 3 braced pistols. Then I come here to post about it, and a gang of butthurt Karens descend on anything I post, accusing me of being a BATF agent. LOL!
Link Posted: 1/17/2023 3:42:15 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
I'm sorry some of you are feeling like a victim of my actions. I can assure you my intensions are not malicious. From my perspective, I saw the BATF post about the ruling and I skimmed over it and didn't spend a lot of time reading about all the butthurt here. I was busy with other stuff.

Saturday morning I was making my tea and I thought; "hmmmm I wonder if the BATF is allowing registration yet", so without asking GD for permission I went to the bookmark I had for efile and the website I had saved from many years ago was not even valid anymore. So I went to the new site and tried to log in, but it made me change my password. That is how long it has been since I messed with Form 1's.

Once I got logged into the efile site I see a big button that says effectively to click here to form 1 your braced pistol. So I explore to see what's what with the registration process, and it was so easy I ended up registering my 3 braced pistols. Then I come here to post about it, and a gang of butthurt Karens descend on anything I post, accusing me of being a BATF agent. LOL!
View Quote

If I may - GD probably wasn't the place to start this one.  But sure, thanks for posting your experience.  In fact, if you were to go over to the SBR NFA forum and post your experience on how to navigate through the system, that would be a helpful solid for those seeking that route, and the reason this website exists.  Er... the reason this website is visited.
Link Posted: 1/17/2023 3:46:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Rated T for everyone
Link Posted: 1/17/2023 4:17:15 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

You're quoting something I never said or posted, so please remove my name from it.
View Quote

You're encouraging members to submit to coercion without selling the whole package. How many crazies are out there waiting to make McVeigh look like the AT&T bomber? That's what worries me more than the Free SBR angle you're selling.

Link Posted: 1/17/2023 4:35:59 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

You're encouraging members to submit to coercion without selling the whole package. How many crazies are out there waiting to make McVeigh look like the AT&T bomber? That's what worries me more than the Free SBR angle you're selling.

View Quote

You heavily edited my quote to turn it into a terrorist threat and you posted a picture of a blown up building and dead child, and you FALSLEY attributed that post and image to me in your post. See below screen grabs. You are trying to make people think I am making terrorist threats. Please delete your post or I will report you to the admins for making terrorist threats.

My original post

Your edited post
Link Posted: 1/17/2023 7:57:54 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

You heavily edited my quote to turn it into a terrorist threat and you posted a picture of a blown up building and dead child, and you FALSLEY attributed that post and image to me in your post. See below screen grabs. You are trying to make people think I am making terrorist threats. Please delete your post or I will report you to the admins for making terrorist threats.

My original post
https://i.imgur.com/SvlTO6T.jpg

Your edited post
https://i.imgur.com/vaYhekp.jpg
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

My original post
https://i.imgur.com/SvlTO6T.jpg

Your edited post
https://i.imgur.com/vaYhekp.jpg

No.

He pointed out a historical, factual example of what the BATFags are willing to do to US citizens.  

You're right to observe that their (edit: the BATF's) actions dovetail with terrorism, though.
Link Posted: 1/17/2023 8:04:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

If I may - GD probably wasn't the place to start this one.  But sure, thanks for posting your experience.  In fact, if you were to go over to the SBR NFA forum and post your experience on how to navigate through the system, that would be a helpful solid for those seeking that route, and the reason this website exists.  Er... the reason this website is visited.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Saturday morning I was making my tea and I thought; "hmmmm I wonder if the BATF is allowing registration yet", so without asking GD for permission I went to the bookmark I had for efile and the website I had saved from many years ago was not even valid anymore. So I went to the new site and tried to log in, but it made me change my password. That is how long it has been since I messed with Form 1's.

"It was SO EASY to sew this yellow star to my coat, thanks to the clear and convenient instructions and assistance provided by the Reichminister's helpful staff!"

They even provided you with some "bonus" stars, free of charge!    
Link Posted: 1/17/2023 8:33:33 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

"It was SO EASY to sew this yellow star to my coat, thanks to the clear and convenient instructions and assistance provided by the Reichminister's helpful staff!"

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You do realize there's an NFA section full of guys who filled out the forms to register their guns and suppressors, right?  Including guns that they shoulder fired with barrels less than 16", right?  Like, over half a million of just those, in 2021.  I don't recall seeing you there on a frequent basis mocking their instructional posts.
Link Posted: 1/17/2023 8:41:45 PM EDT
[#10]
You guys who are blanket castigating everyone who has asked questions or suggested that they are considering amnesty registering their pistol as an SBR need to step off your high horse.  There are situations where it makes sense to get the free tax stamp (those who already have NFA items registered, for example and were already planning to SBR their braced pistols anyway).  There are also situations where it makes sense for some to think very carefully before amnesty registering (those who have NO NFA items registered, for example).  

Those who also throw around the "I will not comply", "become ungovernable", "don't lick the boot", "don't bend the knee" and all the other tropes defying gov't authority need to have a retrospective and ask themselves:

1 - Why do I have a brace on this pistol instead of just putting a stock on it?
2 - Did I vehemently fight against and refuse to obey the ATF ruling about FRT's?
3 - Did I vehemently fight against and refuse to obey the ATF ruling about Form 1 suppressors?
4 - Did I vehemently fight against and refuse to obey the ATF ruling about bumpstocks?
5 - If I can't answer "yes" to #2, 3 and 4, why not?
6 - Were people "bending the knee" when they registered their machineguns in 1934?  How about during the machinegun amnesty in 1968?

By all means we should all unite in fighting against ATF abuses, making new law, amending definitions, reinterpreting things, and yes - the new brace rule.  But that doesn't mean that someone who takes a free stamp is crossing the picket line or somehow hurting the cause.  Personally, I think everyone that had already intended to register their braced pistols are SBR's should absolutely take the free stamps.  The number of people that do that (or don't do that) is highly unlikely to have any effect on pending litigation regarding braces, nor any effect on subsequent actions that the ATF takes, or doesn't take.  Mostly, it's just going to save these people $200 per SBR, the cost of engraving and cause those eForm approval wait times to drastically increase.
Link Posted: 1/17/2023 8:50:44 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

You do realize there's an NFA section full of guys who filled out the forms to register their guns and suppressors, right?  Including guns that they shoulder fired with barrels less than 16", right?  Like, over half a million of just those, in 2021.  I don't recall seeing you there on a frequent basis mocking their instructional posts.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

By. Choice.
Link Posted: 1/17/2023 8:53:01 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/17/2023 9:00:31 PM EDT
[#13]
So, I honestly can’t recall, can you swap the brace out after approval to a collapsible stock of your choice or is the receiver married to the brace?
Link Posted: 1/17/2023 9:09:42 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View Quote

FIFY, again. Welcome to the internet

Don't confuse "threats" with poking holes in the logic of your manstruation. If I can shit on your argument with historical memes you choose to ignore it might be time reevaluate your approach plan.
Link Posted: 1/17/2023 9:20:58 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
So, I honestly can’t recall, can you swap the brace out after approval to a collapsible stock of your choice or is the receiver married to the brace?
View Quote

#10 Page 4 - https://www.atf.gov/rules-and-regulations/docs/undefined/faqfinalrule2021r-08f-correctedpdf/download

Yes you can change the brace out for a stock. You will have a fully registered NFA SBR - forms to fill out to sell it, forms to fill out if you change the length it, forms to fill out to take it across state lines, forms when you die and will it, etc.
Link Posted: 1/17/2023 9:21:14 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

By. Choice.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

By. Choice.

Precisely!
Link Posted: 1/17/2023 9:25:56 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View Quote

Has to be welded to the receiver for the life of the firearm.
Link Posted: 1/17/2023 10:08:26 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
My prediction:

1. People will apply for and receive free tax stamps.
2. ATF gets beat down in court, and stops giving away free tax stamps.  Said beat down rules that arm braces are cool.
3. Everyone that got a free stamp before they stopped giving free stamps will still have a free stamp.
4.  Low information whiners will wish they had free stamps.
View Quote

I think there is a decent chance that this is indeed how it plays out, except that the time frame involved could be years.  

Honestly I think ATF stepped in it while trying to kiss up to Biden on this stuff, and it could mean the end of NFA.  Hilarious if it works out that way.  “Never interrupt the enemy when they are making a mistake“ and all that...

The real wild cards are states like WA, OR, IL, etc trying to out do each other on infringements.  ATF may very well not get someones form approved before their state fucks them over, and then ATF conveniently denies the application.  We saw this for about a year in WA state- SBR’s were approved for Form 1, some weasel pointed out a poorly written state law to ATF, and Form 1 approvals for SBR’s stopped until the legislature fixed the law (meanwhile, Form 4’d SBR’s were still going thru).  They will use anything to deny you, just FYI.

Sure wish the Supreme Court would just come out and do a blanket “mag and semi auto bans are unconstitutional, anywhere”.  Instead we have WA moving to be more restrictive than CA by 2024...  The whole cycle of infringement, legal battles, wins/losses, some freedoms restored....it gets real old.  
Link Posted: 1/18/2023 9:55:13 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

View Quote
OP, don't let the bluster of the keyboard commandoes get you down or influence you. Most of them are posting out of ignorance, and none of them are going to live up to their bombast.

Your thread is helpful to those trying to navigate the Efile maze.
Link Posted: 1/18/2023 9:59:35 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

OP, don't let the bluster of the keyboard commandoes get you down or influence you. Most of them are posting out of ignorance, and none of them are going to live up to their bombast.

View Quote
First your war was against Christians, then against those who used Ivermectin and now those who love freedom....I finally get it and feel stupid for allowing it to take this long.

Link Posted: 1/18/2023 10:02:24 AM EDT
[#21]
I’d like to see the actual law that says braces are illegal.

Not some bullshit “rule” the AFT made that’s gonna get shot down. But the actual law congress passed…

Show me. Because until then, the AFT can go fuck themselves….
Link Posted: 1/18/2023 10:35:23 AM EDT
[#22]
There is no law. Rule is literally atf saying they were wrong, that braces were stocks the whole time.

Here's food for thought.... you were already playing thier game when you put the brace on. If your going non compliance now, then why didn't you go that route before?
Link Posted: 1/18/2023 10:37:47 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
There is no law. Rule is literally atf saying they were wrong, that braces were stocks the whole time.

Here's food for thought.... you were already playing thier game when you put the brace on. If you’re going non compliance now, then why didn't you go that route before?
View Quote

This is the most ridiculous and servile argument I have ever heard.

ETA you were already wearing a mask…just get the vax
Link Posted: 1/18/2023 11:08:10 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View Quote

So your saying that the brace workaround was not just that a work around to the sbr requirement?

Didn't wear mask and still not vaxed. Miss me with any of that shit.

I've already got stamps. You do you. Are they going to come to your door looking for your braced pistol? Not likely. But squirrel it in the closet and never use it. You've still complied. A right deferred is a right denied.

Passive non compliance without defiance means jack and shit. Either put your money where your mouth is or stfu. You've Ben in every thread dragging people. We get it, your an internet tough guy.
Link Posted: 1/18/2023 2:37:00 PM EDT
[#25]
Here’s my decision tree:

Are you already in the NFA registry?

Would you like an SBA stamp?  

Would you like the tax and engraving for that waived?

If you answer “yes” to the above questions, it’s time to take the ATF's lemons and make lemonade.
Link Posted: 1/18/2023 2:39:38 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

So your saying that the brace workaround was not just that a work around to the sbr requirement?

I've already got stamps. You do you. Are they going to come to your door looking for your braced pistol? Not likely. But squirrel it in the closet and never use it. You've still complied. A right deferred is a right denied.

Passive non compliance without defiance means jack and shit. Either put your money where your mouth is or stfu. You've Ben in every thread dragging people. We get it, your an internet tough guy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Exactly! If people really wanted to show their commitment to the movement, they should video themselves illegally converting an AR15 to full-auto and post videos shooting it while wearing a "Fook You BATF" t-shirt. Whoever is not onboard with that idea is a BATF agent!!!!!!!!!!
Link Posted: 1/18/2023 2:44:56 PM EDT
[#27]
To those who think you are getting something for free, yeah, you may be saving $200.... but it isn't "free".

Not to mention, the BATFE is IGNORING THE NFA when they don't collect the $200 stamp.  This is illegal.

Also, where's my free suppressor stamp?  Since .gov is handing out free shit, do I get any?  How about a rebate on all the other stamps I've paid for?  Can I get a credit?

No worries, I guess.  I'm just the sucker who obeys the law and pays for unethical government shit.
Link Posted: 1/18/2023 2:45:41 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Here’s my decision tree:

Are you already in the NFA registry?

Would you like an SBA stamp?  

Would you like the tax and engraving for that waived?

If you answer “yes” to the above questions, it’s time to take the ATF's lemons and make lemonade.
View Quote

That was basically my decision making process and why I submitted 6 more SBR Form 1's the other day.  The lack of needed to get them engraved was the clincher for me.
Link Posted: 1/18/2023 2:45:47 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 1/18/2023 2:45:49 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

Exactly! If people really wanted show their commitment to the movement, they should video themselves illegally converting an AR15 to full-auto and post videos shooting it while wearing a "Fook You BATF" t-shirt. Whoever is not onboard with that idea is a BATF agent!!!!!!!!!!
View Quote

Enjoy your free shit.
Link Posted: 1/18/2023 2:59:11 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Hard no on that, watching you squirm is awesome. It’s also cool to interact with a self described “old timer” that calls people bro, bro!
View Quote

Last time a got a stamp was about 8 years ago and I put them (cans)in the trust when I got them. I don’t recall getting fingerprinted and I didn’t need to notify the chief LEO. I know something changed is the laws about how you do the paperwork a year or two after that. It’s actually more complex now but the change was supposed to make the application easier
Link Posted: 1/18/2023 3:04:39 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View Quote

Says the guy who asked permission of the Federal Government for every gun he bought.

Did you hurt yourself sewing that yellow star on you and your families coats.

It ain’t fun when the Rabbit got the gun, is it Yuden?
Link Posted: 1/18/2023 3:56:39 PM EDT
[#33]

If you've ever passed a background  check for any firearm purchase that's a picture of you to buddy. Self awareness is so fucking rare around here.

Free men wouldn't have bent the knee to circumvent sbr requirements with a brace.

Free men wouldn't have to ask to make a sbr.

Newsflash we aren't free men. There are consequences for not playing by the rules. At this point in time I'm not willing to face them. This issue is not worth 10 years of my life. You may have decided otherwise. If you have, I applaud you and wish you well.

But you kid yourself if you haven't asked permission from government for something.
Link Posted: 1/18/2023 8:06:37 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

Says the guy who asked permission of the Federal Government for every gun he bought.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks for displaying your ignorance, and by that I mean ignorance of both of the system in general and me in particular.
Link Posted: 1/18/2023 8:51:48 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

If you've ever passed a background  check for any firearm purchase that's a picture of you to buddy. Self awareness is so fucking rare around here.

Free men wouldn't have bent the knee to circumvent sbr requirements with a brace.

Newsflash we aren't free men. There are consequences for not playing by the rules. At this point in time I'm not willing to face them. This issue is not worth 10 years of my life. You may have decided otherwise. If you have, I applaud you and wish you well.

But you kid yourself if you haven't asked permission from government for something.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

That's a false dichotomy argument.
Link Posted: 1/18/2023 9:34:06 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is that so? Enlighten me.
Link Posted: 1/19/2023 2:27:24 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View Quote

Duuude... I have lost track of the number of your fucked-up troll posts over the years. Did a high-G maneuver knock something loose at some point? Can I get a transcript of the black box recording?
Link Posted: 1/19/2023 8:58:18 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It presumes that citizens must choose to do one of only two things:

1)  Comply with the government in all things.

2)  Comply with the government in zero things.  

Secondarily, it presumes that people can NOT criticize people who have done 1), if they themselves have not done 2) (and generally, vice-versa).  

There are MANY more choices than 1) and 2), therefore it is false to argue your point this way.
Link Posted: 1/19/2023 9:58:11 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

Secondarily, it presumes that people can NOT criticize people who have done 1), if they themselves have not done 2) (and generally, vice-versa).  

There are MANY more choices than 1) and 2), therefore it is false to argue your point this way.
View Quote

On that I will agree. There are many things you are able to do.

However there is consequences, both good and bad, for all of our actions.

Is this the hill your willing to defend knowing the consequence is 10 years in prison? If it is I would advise you and anyone else who isn't going to comply to keep it to yourself.

Making informed decisions is paramount. Part of that is knowing most if not all possible outcomes.
Link Posted: 1/19/2023 10:45:16 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 1/19/2023 11:39:12 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Is this the hill your willing to defend knowing the consequence is 10 years in prison? If it is I would advise you and anyone else who isn't going to comply to keep it to yourself.

Making informed decisions is paramount. Part of that is knowing most if not all possible outcomes.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Again, false dichotomy; not everyone who defends their choice and/or resists the ATF on this topic is going to go to prison for 10 years.  A small number of people will fight it in court, probably win, and do zero years in prison.  Others will never get "caught" and spend zero days in prison.  Others will comply and still, potentially, go to prison on a technicality, related or otherwise, in the future when the next infringement is announced.  

If we don't resist the ATF on these "little" things, who the hell is going to stand up against the BIG things that are certainly down the road?  Recall also that the bumpstock ban recently got overturned- thanks to people resisting!  

I agree with the spirit of most of the rest of what you said, though.  I fault people not a whit if they intend to resist and NOT be vocal about it; but we can't/shouldn't ALL do that.
Link Posted: 1/19/2023 12:20:30 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Recall also that the bumpstock ban recently got overturned- thanks to people resisting!  

View Quote
To clarify, the "bumpstock ban" got blocked ONLY in the 5th Circuit.  However, it was previously upheld in several other circuits (6th, 10th and Federal, I believe).  Even so, the decision by the 5th Circuit doesn't have an immediate effect on the ban because the case now moves back to the lower court to decide how to proceed.
Link Posted: 1/19/2023 12:23:21 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

EDIT 2:
The only reason I bought braced pistols is to SBR them. Now the government says I can SBR them for free and I don't have to have them engraved. The lack of engraving saves me $100 per gun and 180 mile roundtrip drive. That is a $300+ savings per SBR (tax stamp + engraving). I have 3 braced pistols + $100 for the drive. This ruling just saved me $1000 and 5 hours getting the engraving done.
View Quote

LOL. NOTHING from the government is free. You’re a fool if you think so and that this won’t bite our 2A freedoms in the ass.
Link Posted: 1/19/2023 12:37:29 PM EDT
[#44]
Funny how you can smell a fed through the internet...

Link Posted: 1/19/2023 12:39:55 PM EDT
[#45]
how long before the ATF determines things in the NFA registry are to dangerous or to easily concealed and must be turned in..

Link Posted: 1/19/2023 12:49:10 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Funny how you can smell a fed through the internet...

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/19/2023 12:51:11 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

LOL. NOTHING from the government is free. You’re a fool if you think so and that this won’t bite our 2A freedoms in the ass.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

EDIT 2:
The only reason I bought braced pistols is to SBR them. Now the government says I can SBR them for free and I don't have to have them engraved. The lack of engraving saves me $100 per gun and 180 mile roundtrip drive. That is a $300+ savings per SBR (tax stamp + engraving). I have 3 braced pistols + $100 for the drive. This ruling just saved me $1000 and 5 hours getting the engraving done.

I keep seeing this, but the reasoning is always nebulous.

Of course it's not free; until the ruling was signed (not released), you could freely buy/sell/modify a braced pistol. Sure the parts have value, but the total value is now diminished. FFL's are busy re-assessing. The local FFL here pulled all Braced-Pistols from the shelves on Saturday.

The government is attempting to reach into our pockets with this one, in an effort to squash the prevalence of these pistols.

The waiving of the tax is in line with every other reclassification since the inception of the NFA. It also may be used as a method of reducing physical resistance to the ruling, and to reduce the standing of legislative opposition.

It doesn't need to be a Machiavellian trap, of epic proportions, when it has been done previously (though not on this scale). Hopefully the various legal challenges that are being planned will prevail in either delaying the ruling, or extending the grace period.
Link Posted: 1/19/2023 12:53:55 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

I'm going to register a .22 as an sbr as long as its free. Never felt right paying $200 for a fuckin .22. They're going to fuck our freedoms regardless of my NFA collection or not. I am not introducing anything to the system in terms of compliance that I haven't already been complying with. Those of you who have no NFA items will obviously feel differently and I encourage your resistance to tyranny.

I got no dog in this fight. I have fuckin tons of NFA shit already and pretty sure my post habits on social media and IRL training, networking, etc has me on several lists many times over. I would rather not get hemmed up on a bullshit law just so they can more easily coerce me into informing on other patriots. It's like driving with a tail light out while you're committing other crimes, its just stupid.

I'll take a free stamp from the dumb cunts because "Man with 10 legally owned SBRs goes to jail for 11th unregistered SBR" sounds like a pretty fuckin stupid headline. Anyone who feels like not complying is doing good work though, there's millions of people who will be doing the lords work and I hope they give the ATF hell. But for me, that ship sailed many thousands of dollars in cuck-stamps ago.

Link Posted: 1/19/2023 4:03:58 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Hard no on that, watching you squirm is awesome. It’s also cool to interact with a self described “old timer” that calls people bro, bro!
View Quote

I'm 63 and I call people Bro.

I am also going to take adva0ntage of the free stamps. I've wanted to SBR the pistols for a while, and to the OPs point, it makes financial sense.

Your shit is already known by the ATF unless you own all 80% shit, or never filled out a 4473.

You can check my join date, post count for all the fuckin glowie shit as well.
Link Posted: 1/19/2023 4:08:36 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

Everyone who put a brace on a pistol was already complying, that was the whole point of the brace.

Whole lot of tough guys in GD who complied with literally every part of the NFA but now think taking braces away should be everyone else’s hill to die on.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
May your chains rest lightly.

Everyone who put a brace on a pistol was already complying, that was the whole point of the brace.

Whole lot of tough guys in GD who complied with literally every part of the NFA but now think taking braces away should be everyone else’s hill to die on.

Attachment Attached File
Page / 12
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top