[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

That last paragraph is ridiculous
View Quote

I really really hope you're right.
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 5:51:58 PM EDT
[#3]
Biden stated we will defend Israel, and with the Eisenhower sitting there I would expect it to attempt to intercept ballistic missiles.  Not sure if we have Aegis capable ships in the area.
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 5:52:02 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Pizza shops all over DC on high alert
View Quote

I just ordered a large stromboli from our local mom and pop joint.
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 5:52:05 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

ANALYSIS: The first wave of missile attacks from #Iran won’t be the “big one.” It will be designed to cause #Israel to deplete its supply of anti-air defense munitions, such as Patriot missile battery missiles.

Those are now fully depleted in Ukraine, and the U.S. cannot manufacture any real quantity of Patriot missiles because, of course, the U.S. industrial base continues to collapse. Iran’s first wave of attacks, therefore, is just “Patriot missile bait” or “Iron Dome bait,” and Israel will very rapidly go through its stockpiles of anti-air defense munitions. Once depleted, and with the U.S. incapable of manufacturing any real quantity, Israel will be a wide open target zone for #Hezbollah strikes, not just Iran.

“Wave 2” of this attack will be the real thrust, and it will only commence after Israel shows signs of running out of anti-air ammo. That could take a considerable amount of time. Probably weeks, maybe a few months. In addition, the claimed effectiveness of Patriot defense systems is little more than western propaganda. They will be fortunate to halt 20% of incoming missiles. And yet to do that, Patriot missile batteries have to light up their own active radar systems, effectively broadcasting their locations, making them high priority targets for the higher payload missiles of which Iran and Hezbollah have very large numbers.

Watch and learn: You are about to see, over the coming weeks, that Israel’s entire Iron Dome air defense system will be depleted, dismantled and destroyed. From there, Iran’s obvious targets will be Israel’s infrastructure: Power grid systems, ports, bridges, etc. Unless this escalation is somehow stopped, the Israeli people are about to find themselves living in an active war zone, much like what Eastern (former) Ukraine has experienced since Feb of 2022. The arrogance and incompetence of western military forces has left them so detached from reality that they still think they are battling Iran from the 1980s. They have no idea what Iran (and Hezbollah) have developed since then. They are about to F around and find out.

View Quote

Worth remembering.
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 5:52:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
I don't expect Iran to have the technology to make nuclear warheads. I suppose it's not impossible they bought them from somebody.
View Quote

Why? We built them with 1940's tech.
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 5:52:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Chemical?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Iran State Media says ballistic missiles have been launched.  What's the potential payload other than nuclear?

Chemical?

Space peanuts infused HME
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 5:52:36 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Coward
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Coward

Well he can't blame White Supremacy for this.
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 5:52:45 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Sure, Jan.
View All Quotes

Under Trump we were the closest to calming the fat ass North Korean’s temper tantrums, and Putin kept quiet unlike under Obama.  

So yeah, most likely we’d have more peace under trump than we do now.  But keep telling yourself otherwise while sucking off Biden.
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 5:53:02 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Like after 9/11. Oh wait...
We are hundreds of times more of a cucked bitch state than we were 20 years ago.
We don't protect our borders, our women, or our children.
Americans didn't do shit then, they won't do shit now.
Except maybe apologize and hurr durr about how Islam means peace.
View Quote

Basically.
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 5:53:09 PM EDT
[#11]

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 5:53:11 PM EDT
[#12]
slow down guys and read the thread before you post the same fucking thing 20 fucking times.
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 5:53:12 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
I don't expect Iran to have the technology to make nuclear warheads. I suppose it's not impossible they bought them from somebody.

I'd bet your left nut they have them
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 5:53:52 PM EDT
[#14]
A decent spaces to listen live:

Link Posted: 4/13/2024 5:53:56 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I mean, I hate him, but right now he needs to be on deck handling this, and not speaking bullshit to me.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

WHAT A POS...!!!!!!!!
I mean, I hate him, but right now he needs to be on deck handling this, and not speaking bullshit to me.

and seriously, what would he say? its a developing situation. under the control of iran and israel. it could be really bad and ongoing or not. its really to soon for the us to start making public statements about intentions, support or whatever.
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 5:53:58 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

Coward
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Coward

He is the coward in chief

Wouldn't debate Trump

Won't address the nation

Going to sheetz to full my tank and drop off my taxes

And I fucking hope the feds are listening and watching middle eastern sleeper cell communications

Link Posted: 4/13/2024 5:54:23 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It better not be nuclear because if it is, Tehran will be glowing tonight.....!!!!!!!  And Biden will say it Trumps fault...!!!!

They’ve been butt buddies with RU for years and it’s been speculated that RU has little other than nuclear weapons/tech to buy all those drones they’ve been using in Ukraine. It’s entirely plausible they have anything in the RU arsenal that could be spared and of use.
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 5:54:26 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Well he can't blame White Supremacy for this.
View Quote

Joetato says, “Challenge accepted!”
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 5:54:38 PM EDT
[#19]
Would be funny if Israel hacks into the Iranian drones makes them bite their master.
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 5:54:45 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

Under Trump we were the closest to calming the fat ass North Korean’s temper tantrums, and Putin kept quiet unlike under Obama.  

So yeah, most likely we’d have more peace under trump than we do now.  But keep telling yourself otherwise while sucking off Biden.
View Quote

Keep on with the personal attacks, Mr. Emotional, and carry on with your delusions that Trump == World Peace.
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 5:54:48 PM EDT
[#21]
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 5:55:09 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Biden stated we will defend Israel, and with the Eisenhower sitting there I would expect it to attempt to intercept ballistic missiles.  Not sure if we have Aegis capable ships in the area.
View Quote

Wherever there's a US carrier there are Aegis capable ships with SM-3 block IIA missiles
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 5:55:27 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Sitting outside in the shade in a lawn chair, laptop on my lap, BT headphones on and an ice cold beer in a coozy.

I got the game on !
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Its going to be an interesting night. Luckily I have plenty of beer

Sitting outside in the shade in a lawn chair, laptop on my lap, BT headphones on and an ice cold beer in a coozy.

I got the game on !

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 5:55:33 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Coward
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Coward

Well, he funded this by releasing all that Iranian money.

Link Posted: 4/13/2024 5:55:40 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 5:55:46 PM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 5:56:04 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View Quote
We didn't have Nuclear warheads in 1940. It takes time to develop nuclear weapons and more time to miniaturize them to fit on rockets. It's not that I think Iran is too stupid to do it, but I'd think our intelligence would have caught wind of developments that substantial.
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 5:56:15 PM EDT
[#28]
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 5:56:26 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 5:56:36 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Opportunity to decapitate the Iranian leadership.
View Quote

What sucks is we wouldn’t even be dealing with this if Jimmy Carter would have just backed The Shaw. Heck the Middle East would probably be vastly different. That dude would have eventually squashed Islam in Iran.
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 5:56:47 PM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 5:57:05 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

They’ve been butt buddies with RU for years and it’s been speculated that RU has little other than nuclear weapons/tech to buy all those drones they’ve been using in Ukraine. It’s entirely plausible they have anything in the RU arsenal that could be spared and of use.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

It better not be nuclear because if it is, Tehran will be glowing tonight.....!!!!!!!  And Biden will say it Trumps fault...!!!!

Let's say Iran has nuclear capability. Do you think they're going to use it short of tanks rolling onto their territory? Even then, they'd probably wait.

Use it, and it's all over for them, too. No one gets to enjoy the spoils as it's all glass.
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 5:57:05 PM EDT
[#33]
Iran can’t be dumb enough to us WMDs against Israel.  They can’t be.
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 5:57:17 PM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 5:57:37 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
View Quote

Well then, we can all rest easy… /s
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 5:57:42 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
View Quote

There is zero chance any Muslim country does a nuclear strike on Israel. They want the land for Muslims and for religious reasons. Their goal is to take the area for themselves.
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 5:57:51 PM EDT
[#37]
Shit

Link Posted: 4/13/2024 5:57:56 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

He is the coward in chief

Wouldn't debate Trump

Won't address the nation

Going to sheetz to full my tank and drop off my taxes

And I fucking hope the feds are listening and watching middle eastern sleeper cell communications

View Quote

They probably won't have his teleprompter and que cards ready until tomorrow.
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 5:57:58 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
Iran can’t be dumb enough to us WMDs against Israel.  They can’t be.
View Quote

It is 2024

Link Posted: 4/13/2024 5:58:13 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
slow down guys and read the thread before you post the same fucking thing 20 fucking times.
View Quote
If people aren't reading the thread, they are not going to read this post.
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 5:58:27 PM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 5:58:27 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

While I doubt that Russia has provided Iran with nukes, the fact that Putin has been so reliant on Iranian weapons in Ukraine makes it not quite out of the realm of possibility.
View Quote

Yup
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 5:58:50 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

What sucks is we wouldn’t even be dealing with this if Jimmy Carter would have just backed The Shaw. Heck the Middle East would probably be vastly different. That dude would have eventually squashed Islam in Iran.
View Quote

It wasn't just Carter. Regan pussy footed around the bastards until their minions were kidnapping CIA people and torturing them to death.
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 5:59:06 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

View Quote

The jabroni Shah killed Takhti and caused the most powerful Iranian hero Khosrow Vaziri to defect to the United States!
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 5:59:14 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Worth remembering.
View Quote

I suspect Israel will pop some canned sun shine in Iran before it gets that far.
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 5:59:19 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

Coward
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Coward

He can’t put 2 words together.
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 5:59:20 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 5:59:23 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:
It's not that I think Iran is too stupid to do it, but I'd think our intelligence would have caught wind of developments that substantial.
View Quote

You mean when Pakistan detonated a nuke and surprised everyone?

No one caught that.

Doesn't instill confidence in their abilities.
Link Posted: 4/13/2024 5:59:43 PM EDT
[#49]

Link Posted: 4/13/2024 6:00:11 PM EDT
[#50]
Page / 73
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top