User Panel

Page / 20
Link Posted: 4/26/2020 6:00:02 PM EDT
[#1]

Link Posted: 4/26/2020 6:05:36 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

She understands she has to be ruthless in a society that doesn’t favor women in political positions. Much less as the supreme ruler.
She may purge a helluva lot of folks if she has the muscle to do so.

Line up all the generals and their next in command. Then have all the generals executed, look over at the other guys and say “you just got promoted, any questions?” and walk out.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
So if he is dead, where does this leave North Korea?  

I've been reading that the plan is for his sister to take his place, and what little I've been able to find out about her, she's reportedly a ruthless bitch.

She understands she has to be ruthless in a society that doesn’t favor women in political positions. Much less as the supreme ruler.

Line up all the generals and their next in command. Then have all the generals executed, look over at the other guys and say “you just got promoted, any questions?” and walk out.

She is going to suffer from a lead injection to the cranium during the power struggle.
Link Posted: 4/26/2020 6:07:05 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EWj8Oi2WkAEIqzQ?format=jpg&name=small
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/26/2020 6:16:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

She is going to suffer from a lead injection to the cranium during the power struggle.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
So if he is dead, where does this leave North Korea?  

I've been reading that the plan is for his sister to take his place, and what little I've been able to find out about her, she's reportedly a ruthless bitch.

If she’s smart she set up some offshore accounts and put tens of millions away and will leave
Link Posted: 4/26/2020 6:26:56 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
What does North Korea do for money? Who buys it? China and...?
View Quote

Real gangsta shit

Weapons, street drug manufacturing, counterfeit currency, computer crimes, etc.
Link Posted: 4/26/2020 6:30:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Real gangsta shit

View Quote

I don't know if its an urban legend but supposedly they counterfeit a ton of us currency on the same type of printing presses the treasury used to use.

I mean why not if you were a state if you can find someone to launder it.
Link Posted: 4/26/2020 6:39:44 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 4/26/2020 6:48:47 PM EDT
[#8]
Unlimited supply of teenage prostitutes, booze, cigarettes...  he certainly knew how to party.  
https://www.ibtimes.com/north-koreas-kim-jong-un-spends-millions-teenage-prostitutes-2521888

Link Posted: 4/26/2020 9:11:23 PM EDT
[#9]
NK makes and sells a lot of meth.
Link Posted: 4/26/2020 9:14:51 PM EDT
[#10]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
If true, that sure has the potential to turn into a shitshow pretty fast.

The Nork's first female leader is waiting in the wings. She looks like she could pick up where her brother left off.

Charming woman, I'm sure.

https://cdnph.upi.com/sv/ph/og/i/2641583256544/2020/1/15832567389184/v1.5/Kim-Jong-Uns-sister-Kim-Yo-Jong-defends-missile-drills.jpg
She looks a vicious bitch. Dead eyes. Like doll's eyes.

Yep
And looks intelligent. Dangerous

I would pound it out of her
/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/nod-3.gif

Yep. She got that Commie hot insanity that is attractive for some strange reason...but I'm sure she would tie us to a post and shoot us with an anti-aircraft gun given the chance.
Link Posted: 4/26/2020 9:27:19 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I wonder if they will bring out the sweet funeral parade float.

https://media.pri.org/s3fs-public/styles/story_main/public/kim_jong_il_funeral.jpg?itok=B-EWtyDt
View Quote

Even in death he's low speed and high drag.
Link Posted: 4/26/2020 9:39:35 PM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 4/26/2020 9:43:51 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 4/26/2020 9:50:20 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Originally Posted By KC-130 FLT ENG:

Anyone who thinks she's attractive needs their head examined.

She looks like death, pestilence and disease.

That's what evil looks like.

What they said.
Link Posted: 4/26/2020 10:21:40 PM EDT
[#15]

Link Posted: 4/26/2020 10:35:23 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 4/26/2020 10:41:27 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

View Quote

Link Posted: 4/26/2020 10:42:25 PM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 4/26/2020 11:34:53 PM EDT
[#19]
"DON'T TALK TO ME" President Trump shuts down CNN reporter, calls FAKE NEWS
Link Posted: 4/26/2020 11:38:23 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 4/27/2020 12:30:35 AM EDT
[#21]
Wrong thread.  
Link Posted: 4/27/2020 5:22:21 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
NK makes and sells a lot of meth.
View Quote

Recently as well?
Link Posted: 4/27/2020 5:33:44 AM EDT
[#23]
Could be the Sister Kim Yo-jong
Or
Older half Brother Kim Jong-chul. Sister is rumored to be a Menace.
 In his memoir that the North Korean leader Wrote, he thought Kim Jong Chul was too effeminate.
"The older brother, Jong-Chul, had the warm heart of a girl,".

Would not Surprise me if Maybe the Menace Sister may take over and Be the 1st NORK leader
Link Posted: 4/27/2020 5:39:56 AM EDT
[#24]

RocketMan may have Covid19 and Be in Quarantine.
Link Posted: 4/27/2020 6:24:58 AM EDT
[#25]
I am not reading 18 pagers. Can someone please tell me if the fat cabbage patch kid with the Francis haircut has turned into an egg roll?
Link Posted: 4/27/2020 6:56:43 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
I am not reading 18 pagers. Can someone please tell me if the fat cabbage patch kid with the Francis haircut has turned into an egg roll?
View Quote
Nobody officially knows.

That said there is speculation that if he is indeed dead or incapacitated that this is the reason for Trump making some distracting statements to the media, getting them focused on cleaner, and then cutting short/skipping briefings so they can work the NK problem.

We're not going to let China pick the next leader and SK Obama just roll over.  Also, Russia may be involved as well.
Link Posted: 4/27/2020 7:03:25 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Yeah, there's an older brother in play too, Kim Jong Chol.  I don't know how women are viewed in that society though.  The older brother was blown off for Kim Jong Un, so I reckon it'd be between him and her.
View Quote

Fredo Jong-Il?

TC
Link Posted: 4/27/2020 9:02:02 AM EDT
[#28]
Regarding North Korea's economy,there is a solid chance you have purchased Nork made items and don't realize it. It is hardly as it it is difficult for them to sew on or imprint  a Made in China label. There are some curious things you have probably never thought about either such as if you watched The Simpsons movie then you have watched North Korean animation. I guess the fact that they export fish would fall into that category too as most think of it being ludicrous that a nation in perpetual fear of famine exports any food but it's true,fish caught by their army owned fleet is packaged as Chinese and sent to ROK, Japan,Europe and the US. Something funny about this is that fishing is so competitive that rival generals have had army units face off against each other over stepping on each other's turf so to speak.

Link Posted: 4/27/2020 9:03:26 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Yep. She got that Commie hot insanity that is attractive for some strange reason...but I'm sure she would tie us to a post and shoot us with an anti-aircraft gun given the chance.
View Quote
you would want to get far away after sex with the Dragon Queen, otherwise you would wake up to find she ate your head.
Link Posted: 4/27/2020 9:08:11 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 4/27/2020 9:20:39 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Real gangsta shit

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Real gangsta shit

I have read the northern mountains are full of minerals used in Lithium batteries and other things.
Link Posted: 4/27/2020 10:34:42 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

Real gangsta shit

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Real gangsta shit

They sell labor as well. Lots of Norks in the ME working construction, logging in Siberia and other places as what is basically slave labor for
hire.

North Korean Labor Camps (Part 1 of 7)

Link Posted: 4/27/2020 10:45:01 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

They sell labor as well. Lots of Norks in the ME working construction, logging in Siberia and other places as what is basically slave labor for
hire.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=awQDLoOnkdI
View Quote

And working in restaurants in China, Russia, and other hotbeds of democracy.  I shit you not.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyongyang_
Link Posted: 4/27/2020 11:03:22 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

And working in restaurants in China, Russia, and other hotbeds of democracy.  I shit you not.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pyongyang_
View Quote

Can't imagine wanting to eat anything there.
Link Posted: 4/27/2020 11:26:57 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Can't imagine wanting to eat anything there.
View Quote

Certainly not as an American. I don't enjoy the taste of hepatitis-laced spit...and I doubt they know what a liter of cola is.

I believe many go for the tourism factor, since the waitresses sing karaoke and perform some other floor routine ridiculousness... while you dine on kimchi, cuttlefish, and tears.
Link Posted: 4/27/2020 11:58:08 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

hire.

View Quote

They send laborers to Africa,the Gulf states and Polish shipyards among other places too. There are lots of fundamental misunderstandings about DPRK,one of them that absolutely none of them are ever allowed to see what the world is like outside and that's not true at all. There are Nork diplomats all over the globe who see what everyone else lives likes and nobody knows how many worker bees they send out but there is absolutely nothing they can do about the situation at home.
Link Posted: 4/27/2020 12:04:41 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

They send laborers to Africa,the Gulf states and Polish shipyards among other places too. There are lots of fundamental misunderstandings about DPRK,one of them that absolutely none of them are ever allowed to see what the world is like outside and that's not true at all. There are Nork diplomats all over the globe who see what everyone else lives likes and nobody knows how many worker bees they send out but there is absolutely nothing they can do about the situation at home.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

hire.

The videos I linked to were interesting because it shows how the laborers being exported are still kept under the iron thumb as much as possible. In Siberia they recreated a typical North Korean village for the laborers to live in. Kept them isolated from outsiders as much as possible and feed them their daily dose of propaganda in evening study groups. The journalist managed to talk with a few laborers before being run off. They keep only a tiny fraction of the money they are paid and upon returning to Best Korea must undergo weeks of political re-education before being released in the general population.

It's amazing how utterly insane that nation is. Of course the only ones selected for foreign assignments have family back home. So if they run they do so knowing they're condemning their families to a life in the labor camps. There's some videos out there where a few defectors who managed to escape the camps are interviewed. Absolutely horrid conditions and abuses are inflicted upon them. Kind of makes you a bit resentful towards the defectors knowing that they cast their family to that fate for their own personal freedom.
Link Posted: 4/27/2020 12:33:13 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

The videos I linked to were interesting because it shows how the laborers being exported are still kept under the iron thumb as much as possible. In Siberia they recreated a typical North Korean village for the laborers to live in. Kept them isolated from outsiders as much as possible and feed them their daily dose of propaganda in evening study groups. The journalist managed to talk with a few laborers before being run off. They keep only a tiny fraction of the money they are paid and upon returning to Best Korea must undergo weeks of political re-education before being released in the general population.

It's amazing how utterly insane that nation is.
View Quote

The workers are helpless,they are unable to do anything but engage in being slave labor as all movement and communication is controlled. However,the minders and facilitators have to interact with the Kuwaitis,Senegalese,Poles and know far more about how things really are. Then there is the political ruling class. I have related this on here many times but had a flat in Vienna not far from their embassy when I went to school there. Without fail,every single night there would be a mob of Norks going to get burgers at the McDonald's I'd have to walk by,that always amused me.
Link Posted: 4/27/2020 1:04:06 PM EDT
[#39]
RUMOR from SK is he is hunkered down in his east coast palace and refuses to leave. Every spy agency is watching his trains and motorcades (8 to 12 vehicles).
Link Posted: 4/27/2020 6:41:52 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
RUMOR from SK is he is hunkered down in his east coast palace and refuses to leave. Every spy agency is watching his trains and motorcades (8 to 12 vehicles).
View Quote
Be a real shame if that place burnt like a Waco compound.
Link Posted: 4/27/2020 6:49:30 PM EDT
[#41]
If he was alive he would have shown by now.
Link Posted: 4/27/2020 7:43:18 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
If he was alive he would have shown by now.
View Quote

Why??
Link Posted: 4/27/2020 7:48:57 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

Why??
View Quote

Because he a narcissist psycho dictator and wants the world to know he is in charge.
Link Posted: 4/27/2020 8:14:27 PM EDT
[#44]
View All Quotes

Link Posted: 4/27/2020 9:11:38 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

Because he a narcissist psycho dictator and wants the world to know he is in charge.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Why??

Fear of dying is a thing.

He might just not want to catch the wu flu.

Link Posted: 4/27/2020 10:06:22 PM EDT
[#46]

He’s okay guys!!!
Link Posted: 4/27/2020 10:13:47 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

He’s okay guys!!!
View Quote

Was it a letter telling them he was very very angry?

Kim Jong Il in Team America - Hans Blix
Link Posted: 4/27/2020 10:22:22 PM EDT
[#48]
What sort of shooting range is in his compound?  

Link Posted: 4/27/2020 10:30:43 PM EDT
[#49]

It's for Subordinate and/or Lackey Shooting, of course.
Link Posted: 4/28/2020 5:52:18 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

It's for Subordinate and/or Lackey Shooting, of course.
View Quote

Someone has to hold the targets.
Page / 20
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top