Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 3
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 10:41:57 PM EDT
[#1]
I can't fucking stand to hear him talk. He is an establishment tool, period.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 10:42:34 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Cite?
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ben's good at making himself look smart by Gish galloping college students and assorted idiots.

He gets his ass absolutely handed to him in a formal debate setting.

Cite?

I'm not sure what you'd like me to "cite".

The source is my own personal opinion, formed through years of watching his shtick.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 10:43:00 PM EDT
[#3]
The funny thing about the Daily Wire and Ben Shapiro, the rest of the hosts are better then he is.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 10:46:00 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Why does that matter to you?
View Quote

Jan 6 wasn't the horrible thing the left wants to make it out as; it wasn't smart because it gave the left ammunition for their witch hunt, but it was hardly the "danger to our democracy" or "insurrection" that the left wants to portray it as.  But when Shapiro sides with the left in saying these people should be held accountable, he's giving credence to their narrative.

It either makes him the kind of principled conservative that has gotten us into this shit position, or it makes him a grifter that's playing at fighting the left, but will bend the knee to big tech to keep from being deplatformed for wrongthink about Jan 6.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 10:50:40 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
I agree with about 90% of his positions.  One of my peeves is he talks about Israel a lot.  He is very intelligent and is great in debates and gets to the point quickly.
View Quote

I read on here frequently people complaining that he talks fast but I think it's his superpower. I can follow along just fine and really appreciate that he gets right to the point without dead air and a bunch of ummmm and ahhhhhh.

I wish all political pundits would spit it out as fast.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 10:51:49 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
Zionist shill.
View Quote

While I enjoy his show for the most part, he sounds ridiculous when he advocates for anything Israel related beyond their simple right to exist.

I mean come on Ben, Iran is not going to wipe Israel off the face of the map, no matter how hard you try and convince everyone.

He was shilling for some sort of Jewish relief organization the other day to help feed poor Jews in Israel. Don't we have poor people in this country? How much foreign aid do we send each year to Israel already? Why would I only want to help Jews?

If you asked him any of these questions I know what the answer would be.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 10:52:58 PM EDT
[#7]
Annoying as fuck. His sister is a milk trucc though.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 10:53:44 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
He can be kinda smarmy and pretentious, but I agree with him on a lot.
View Quote

This. He's highly intelligent but he can be very abrasive, and I don't agree with him on everything. Like many people though, people here will dismiss him because he disagrees with him on 1-5 % of the issues.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 10:53:49 PM EDT
[#9]
Do we have a poll option for "controlled opposition"?  Tuned past him once, and he said like 3 times in the span of a minute how he believed the 2020 election was legitimate.  Kept right on tuning after that.  I've seen some of his twatter feed that wasn't much better.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 10:54:33 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Ben Shapiro is used by big tech as a Deradicalization device to keep you in a small republican box.

True fact.

Jordan Peterson is used this way too
View Quote

Anyone that's ever said violence is never the answer...I hate fucking hearing that on conservative radio.

Wanna guess how the United States of America was born into existence? They are fully aware.  They just want us sidelined waiting on the system to sort out our grievances.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 11:19:07 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I agree with about 90% of his positions.  One of my peeves is he talks about Israel a lot.  He is very intelligent and is great in debates and gets to the point quickly.
View Quote

Agreed. Also seems to be a little too sanguine about the money we're laundering in Ukraine in the name of fReEdOm! or whatever.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 11:24:20 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

It refers to the discredited theory (once popular among some Jews) that Ashkenazi Jews are the descendants of the Khazar Khaganate.  That theory is cited almost exclusively among hard core anti-semites today.

Mike
View All Quotes
Quoted:

It refers to the discredited theory (once popular among some Jews) that Ashkenazi Jews are the descendants of the Khazar Khaganate.  That theory is cited almost exclusively among hard core anti-semites today.

Mike
Liking big milkers is anti-Semitic?
Jesus, Jews...so touchy.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 11:26:42 PM EDT
[#13]
...A fraud
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 11:28:06 PM EDT
[#14]
Lol.
Controlled opposition soy boy. His "fans" should be embarrassed and ashamed.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 11:38:07 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

Cite?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Ben's good at making himself look smart by Gish galloping college students and assorted idiots.

He gets his ass absolutely handed to him in a formal debate setting.

Cite?

Yeah.  I'd need to see that to believe it.  I can see him "losing" a debate (whatever that may mean) but, getting his ass handed to him, I don't see that at all.  

I don't know that I buy him being terribly witty so much as extremely well-prepared (see girls in scouts reply).  Given that, I can't see any situation where he gets his ass "absolutely handed to him."  I'd have to see an unedited video of that to believe it.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 11:47:08 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:

I'm not sure what you'd like me to "cite".

The source is my own personal opinion, formed through years of watching his shtick.
View Quote

A link to a debate that goes how you say it goes.

I disliked him on Maher when he said he sleeps on a bed of cash.  I disliked him when he lost his cool talking to the British host on some show recently.

But I never saw him get his ass handed to him in a debate.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 11:51:49 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
Ben Shapiro is used by big tech as a Deradicalization device to keep you in a small republican box.

True fact.

View Quote

Effectively, yes.

Never Trumpers.

"I believe in freedom...but"

They say quite a bit of truth and then seriously step in shit.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 11:52:17 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

True fact.

View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 11:52:43 PM EDT
[#19]
Mrs Shapiro's son.
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 11:52:51 PM EDT
[#20]
From California
Link Posted: 12/1/2022 11:54:05 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Liking big milkers is anti-Semitic?
Jesus, Jews...so touchy.
View Quote

I'm not Jewish and I love big milkers.
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 12:00:23 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:

Effectively, yes.

Never Trumpers.

View Quote

Alright, hold on.

Is this supposed to mean that Trump's political philosophy is ACTUALLY the one who embodies "freedom"?
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 12:01:41 AM EDT
[#23]
Smart as fuck.  I'd guess that he talks so fast in order to keep up with his brain.  I don't always agree with him.

Link Posted: 12/2/2022 12:08:09 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

This,   he diffuses and shifts the kind of thinking needed to actually make changes .
View Quote

Yup.
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 12:09:22 AM EDT
[#25]
The guy that is on the right side, but isn’t liberty focused enough for my tastes.  He does a good job of running a company that’s trying to make a difference and amplifies the voices of their other hosts whose takes are much better, in my opinion.
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 12:10:09 AM EDT
[#26]
What is a woman?
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 12:12:02 AM EDT
[#27]
Voted he’s Ok.

I don’t trust him to advocate for anything that would compromise his ability to make money. but I don’t think he’s as bad as the Lincoln project or Max Boot or Bill Kristol. He’ll probably sell out in his 50s. That’s the usual career trajectory for that type of establishment pundit.

Don’t let him talk you into sending your kid into the Middle East to fight in a war.
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 12:20:10 AM EDT
[#28]
Milquetoast moderate who is allowed to exist solely because he doesn't pose a legitimate threat to the left and prevents conservatives from shifting "too far right." He refuses to take a stance that threatens the status quo on issues that actually matter, hence why he hasn't gotten deplatformed yet. Everyone who actually poses a threat to the left is deplatformed or in the process of getting deplatformed. The fact that he's still allowed to exist in this environment, is very telling.
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 1:10:58 AM EDT
[#29]
He’s a slimy little ratt pos!
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 1:31:04 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Milquetoast moderate who is allowed to exist solely because he doesn't pose a legitimate threat to the left and prevents conservatives from shifting "too far right." He refuses to take a stance that threatens the status quo on issues that actually matter, hence why he hasn't gotten deplatformed yet. Everyone who actually poses a threat to the left is deplatformed or in the process of getting deplatformed. The fact that he's still allowed to exist in this environment, is very telling.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 2:48:37 AM EDT
[#31]
I agree that what he's done with the Daily Wire is a net positive for conservative media in general, and is a small step in the right direction, but I hate the fact that I have to wonder if it's about the cause, or the money, or Israel, etc.. (That's usually a hint, but not always). At the end of the day, I guess it doesn't matter so long as it moves things in the correct direction..

However, I can't forget how quickly Ben threw Donald Trump under the buss after Charlottesville. He talked about it nearly every day for a year, constantly proclaiming that Trump was giving a wink and nod to white supremacy by not condemning it... while Trump literally condemned it immediately after it happened. Ben used Charlottesville HARD to try and turn his viewership against Trump, at a time when he needed support. (This is coming from someone who is in no way a Trump fanboy).

I also remember Ben's support of banning bump stocks. I don't give a s**t about owning bump stocks personally, but freedom allows such things and he was quick to jump on that ban bandwagon. As others have mentioned, that tells me he's more of a freedom-lite "Conservative" than a real freedom fighter.

Lastly, it was not all that long ago that he was pushing vaccination extremely hard. Kind of hard to forget that.

Another thing that bothers me about Shapiro is that when he does make a large mistake, he almost never issues an apology or correction for it. Charlottesville, COVID, etc.. he seems to shy away from owing up to his mistakes. That's not cool, and he's basically lost any trust I may have had in him personally.

I think Shapiro means well for the most part, but there are times where I do wonder if he's controlled opposition. Obviously he's Jewish, and as such his loyalty aligns with Israel before all else. He's made it pretty obvious that the United States is not his primary concern. His positions make a lot more sense when you realize this.

As far as I'm concerned, most of the others at The Daily Wire are better than he is, and often more accurate as well. Knowles seems to be the only one willing to talk about the uncomfortable realities that the others shy away from, and he often has to do so in a way that makes the listener read between the lines. Likely to keep on Ben and Jeremy's good side.

Knowles>Walsh>Klavan>Shapiro>Candace>Boreing.

Link Posted: 12/2/2022 2:53:53 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
I agree that what he's done with the Daily Wire is a net positive for conservative media in general, and is a small step in the right direction, but I hate the fact that I have to wonder if it's about the cause, or the money, or Israel, etc.. (That's usually a hint, but not always). At the end of the day, I guess it doesn't matter so long as it moves things in the correct direction..

However, I can't forget how quickly Ben threw Donald Trump under the buss after Charlottesville. He talked about it nearly every day for a year, constantly proclaiming that Trump was giving a wink and nod to white supremacy by not condemning it... while Trump literally condemned it immediately after it happened. Ben used Charlottesville HARD to try and turn his viewership against Trump, at a time when he needed support. (This is coming from someone who is in no way a Trump fanboy).

I also remember Ben's support of banning bump stocks. I don't give a s**t about owning bump stocks personally, but freedom allows such things and he was quick to jump on that ban bandwagon. As others have mentioned, that tells me he's more of a freedom-lite "Conservative" than a real freedom fighter.

Lastly, it was not all that long ago that he was pushing vaccination extremely hard. Kind of hard to forget that.

Another thing that bothers me about Shapiro is that when he does make a large mistake, he almost never issues an apology or correction for it. Charlottesville, COVID, etc.. he seems to shy away from owing up to his mistakes. That's not cool, and he's basically lost any trust I may have had in him personally.

I think Shapiro means well for the most part, but there are times where I do wonder if he's controlled opposition. Obviously he's Jewish, and as such his loyalty aligns with Israel before all else. He's made it pretty obvious that the United States is not his primary concern. His positions make a lot more sense when you realize this.

As far as I'm concerned, most of the others at The Daily Wire are better than he is, and often more accurate as well. Knowles seems to be the only one willing to talk about the uncomfortable realities that the others shy away from, and he often has to do so in a way that makes the listener read between the lines. Likely to keep on Ben and Jeremy's good side.

Knowles>Walsh>Klavan>Shapiro>Candace>Boreing.

View Quote

You are right. When push comes to shove that weasel is going to look after himself before anyone else. He's been on the wrong side of numerous controversies, and when other people were getting banned he would make it about him and giving money to Daily Wire instead of sticking his neck out supporting people even if they were from other outlets.

Link Posted: 12/2/2022 3:08:30 AM EDT
[#33]
He is a coward and non principaled.  

He cares more about money than being an actual conservative.  

And the constant Israel over America rhetoric is super irritating.  I know he would be willing to throw millions of Americans into a war to "save" Israel while Israel risked nothing.
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 3:41:48 AM EDT
[#34]
Controlled opposition.
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 10:24:57 AM EDT
[#35]
Other
Ok and annoying as F sometimes.
Anti Trumpet.
On our side but not our best ally.
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 10:28:18 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Alright, hold on.

Is this supposed to mean that Trump's political philosophy is ACTUALLY the one who embodies "freedom"?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Effectively, yes.

Never Trumpers.

Alright, hold on.

No, it means Never Trumpers would prefer to be ruled by Democrats than have Trump as president. It is the very definition of the term.
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 10:30:11 AM EDT
[#37]
His voice makes me want to punch a baby
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 10:31:26 AM EDT
[#38]
I feel like I know more about his sister than him

And the only thing I really know about her is her tits
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 10:37:31 AM EDT
[#39]
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 10:50:35 AM EDT
[#40]
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 11:28:46 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
His sister has glorious tits.
View Quote

How am I just now learning this?
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 11:48:19 AM EDT
[#42]
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 11:49:41 AM EDT
[#43]
75% worth listening to
25% Retarded.
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 11:57:09 AM EDT
[#44]
Everytime I hear "Ben Shapiro" I think of the, "Mom said you have to let me play with you guys" meme. lol

MILK SWOL BOOBS!
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 12:08:14 PM EDT
[#45]
I think we spend too much time focusing the little bullshit about someone. Is he perfect? No. Is he a good guy? Definitely.

But everyone of you Karens will sit here and try to pick him apart for this and that.

This is why you lose.

In the meantime, you get shit like this.

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

Attachment Attached File

And you're good with it because you can blame someone else instead of taking the responsibility of doing something.

You're hung up on a single tree instead of the strength of the whole forest.
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 12:23:12 PM EDT
[#46]
Ben Shapiro ordering pizza

Hello, is this Pizza Hut?

Excellent. My name is Ben Shapiro. Conservative thought leader. Prominent white YouTuber. The Muggsy Bogues of the intellectual dark Web. And look, it's just a fact I would like to order some pizza pie. If you are triggered by that request, I do not care. I truly do not.

Now let's discuss conditions. First, thank you for agreeing to debate me. Typically, in fora such as this, I am met with ad-hominem mudslinging, anything from "You racist creep" or "Is that your real voice?" to raucous schoolyard laughter and threats of the dreaded "toilet swirly." However, your willingness to engage with me over the phone on the subject of pizza shows an intellectual fortitude and openness to dangerous ideas which reflects highly on your character. Huzzah, good sir. Huzzah.

Second, any pizza I order will be male. None of this "Our pizza identifies as trans-fluid-pan-poly" no. Pizza is a boy. With a penis. It's that simple. It's been true for all of human history, from Plato to Socrates to Mr. Mistoffelees, and any attempt to rewrite the pillars of Western thought will be met with a hearty "Fuh!" by yours truly. And, trust me, that is not a fate you wish to meet.

Now. With regard to my topping preference. I have eaten from your pizzeria in times past, and it must be said: your pepperoni is embarrassingly spicy. Frankly, it boggles the mind. I mean, what kind of drugs are you inhaling over there? Pot?! One bite of that stuff and I had to take a shower. So tread lightly when it comes to spice, my good man. You do not want to see me at my most epic. Like the great white hero of Zack Snyder's classic film "300," I will kick you.

Onions, peppers no, thank you. If I wanted veggies, I'd go to a salad bar. I'm not some sort of vegan, Cory Booker weirdo. And your efforts to Michelle Obama-ize the great American pizza pie are, frankly, hilarious. Though not as funny as the impressively named P'Zone when I finally figured out that genuinely creative pun, I laughed until I cried and peed. A true Spartan admits defeat, and I must admit that, in this instance, your Hut humor slayed me, Dennis Miller style.

And, with that, you have earned my order. Congratulations. Ahem. Without further ado, I would like your smallest child pizza, no sauce, extra cheese. Hello? Aha. A hang-up. Another triggered lib, bested by logic. Damn it. I'm fucking starving.
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 1:07:35 PM EDT
[#47]
All these pundits go where the money is they can make money they'll agree with it
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 1:09:18 PM EDT
[#48]
I don't mind him. Decent commentary and I probably catch 1-3 shows a week since he basically started up.

My issue with him goes to everyone, Crowder included: they make horrible 2A arguments that make no sway with the sheeple.
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 1:10:27 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
I like how he humiliates leftists. If only they had the brain power to process the insults.

He would probably happily bankrupt us or put us in a war with most of the Arab world to protect The Chosen People.
View Quote

Like it or not.
Link Posted: 12/2/2022 1:16:10 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Annoying as fuck. His sister is a milk trucc though.
View Quote

Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top