Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 1/20/2024 2:10:39 PM EDT
[#1]
What a senile old stupid fuck.
Link Posted: 1/20/2024 2:15:23 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

What’s this TWO shit? You the other one?

Seek help dude..
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Are we not paying to the delusional detached rants of these two geriatric frontrunners?

Age limits please.

What’s this TWO shit? You the other one?

Seek help dude..

He has to bring Trump into every discussion about biden. Its like he cant let there be any condemnation of biden go unchallenged.
Link Posted: 1/20/2024 2:15:23 PM EDT
[#3]
He has the support of many elected officials. Swalwell and a few others have voiced similar statements.
Link Posted: 1/20/2024 2:18:34 PM EDT
[#4]
They need " The Patriot Front " to make an appearance for proper mental linkage and , ......SOB,   there they are .
Link Posted: 1/20/2024 2:19:52 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

You should pay more attention.

Donald Trump gave a speech yesterday blaming Nikki Haley for security at the Capitol on Jan 6. He confused her with Nancy Pelosi.

He is an old man who is losing it as well. Stop defending these geriatric fucks.
View Quote

Like I said. Seek help. There’s resources out there to solve the snakes in your head. There ‘s still hope.
Link Posted: 1/20/2024 2:30:14 PM EDT
[#6]

Me too.  What version is that, with the huge sponsons on the sides of the fuselage?
Link Posted: 1/20/2024 2:43:09 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Me too.  What version is that, with the huge sponsons on the sides of the fuselage?
View Quote

https://www.lockheedmartin.com/en-us/products/f-21.html
Link Posted: 1/20/2024 2:45:58 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
They need " The Patriot Front " to make an appearance for proper mental linkage and , ......SOB,   there they are .
View Quote

Surprise! Surprise! Surprise! dot.jpg
Link Posted: 1/20/2024 2:55:03 PM EDT
[#9]
F16 is too expensive.  Seems like a bunch of drones might be more practical.   With the way he's allowing our military to be attacked he might not have a very big force to threaten people with regardless
Link Posted: 1/20/2024 4:02:53 PM EDT
[#10]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

https://www.lockheedmartin.com/en-us/products/f-21.html

I kinda like the conformal tanks. They remind me of the Bufo Alvarius Desert Toad. Although I'm told that carrying that much extra gas makes them handle like a toad.
Link Posted: 1/20/2024 4:04:59 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
F16 is too expensive.  Seems like a bunch of drones might be more practical.   With the way he's allowing our military to be attacked he might not have a very big force to threaten people with regardless
View Quote

Drones can be expensive too. And for what's to come they are probably going to dispense with anything resembling subtlety. Full on carpet bombing campaigns against whole regions that dare defy their whims.

Then send in foreign mercenaries to mop up afterwards. Probably selecting for the nastiest scum they can find.
Link Posted: 1/20/2024 4:05:46 PM EDT
[#12]
FJB. How many F-16 did the afghans have?? Or MiG -29’s for that matter???
Who’s in control of Afghanistan now??
Link Posted: 1/20/2024 4:07:38 PM EDT
[#13]

????
It’s a start!  
(I know it’s fake)
Link Posted: 1/20/2024 4:28:10 PM EDT
[#14]
More like the fruit of communism is the blood of patriots
Link Posted: 1/20/2024 4:38:42 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
Maybe in his current state of mind he'll cut an EO that allows sales of F16's.

Group buy?
View Quote

group build party!  minecrafting of course.  GG3 goes brrr
Link Posted: 1/20/2024 4:41:00 PM EDT
[#16]
I wonder which one of his handlers generates the tough guy talk ? ,  what's her name Joe ?

Will be interesting when he  dies and his gravesite has erosion issues from all the people dumping bottles of pee on it -  it will have CCTV and you will get busted for indecent exposure so think ahead .
Link Posted: 1/20/2024 9:52:50 PM EDT
[#17]

That's nice.
I see the Adult Day Care Class got to play predident fer a day.
How lucky for you!

He can't even get that quote right, much less anything else. Imagine his staff, who are mostly responsible for his actions anyway when he does this. Speaking off-the-cuff, maybe here? Remember, it's his staff who are really in charge. He's just a muppet. I can't really blame him for his actions anymore, he's not competent. Oh, he appears to have moments of clarity but those seem to be getting farther apart. I can't really make an informed opinion on the matter because the media does such a shitty job of telling the truth.

Regardless, this is not the first time he's made comments like this nor is it the first time that party, most particularly their "leaders in government" have made similar comments. It does in fact, speak to their state of mind. Heed the warning friends, you know what's coming. This Country has survived events like these before and other times that try men's souls. This too, shall pass.
God Bless
Link Posted: 1/20/2024 11:48:05 PM EDT
[#18]
If this filthy, decaying pedophile is re-elected, there will be no more America. He has done irreparable damage to the US military. Any initiation of war by China will make Pearl Harbor and the Bataan Death March look like a trip to Disney World. The military has been tortured with recruiting of transexuals, use of pronouns, studies to start using electric tanks. It's beyond belief. Useless leadership like Austin and Milley abound. Hunter Biden will become Secretary of State to spearhead shakedowns for billions to the Biden family. There has never been a more desperate or dangerous time in American history. I have read recently; the chances of civil war are going up every day. There are almost 500 million guns in America. In my wildest dreams, I never could have imagined a man too stupid and demented to wipe his filthy ass would be in charge of this country. No matter how anyone feels about Donald Trump, he may be the only chance to save this country. I'm beginning to think so. There aren't many options left. If Trump isn't elected, I believe anarchy could break out in the Heartland and spread rapidly.
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 7:07:22 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
I think he just threatened half the country.
View Quote

Again
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 8:49:50 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
He wants to water the tree?  Him first.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/22/2024 9:21:02 AM EDT
[#21]
The blood of liberty has to be mopped up with the tree of patriotism or some shit.

Ice cream.

Crack pipe.

Link Posted: 1/22/2024 9:27:52 AM EDT
[#22]
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 10:19:29 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

That's nice.
How lucky for you!

He can't even get that quote right, much less anything else. Imagine his staff, who are mostly responsible for his actions anyway when he does this. Speaking off-the-cuff, maybe here? Remember, it's his staff who are really in charge. He's just a muppet. I can't really blame him for his actions anymore, he's not competent. Oh, he appears to have moments of clarity but those seem to be getting farther apart. I can't really make an informed opinion on the matter because the media does such a shitty job of telling the truth.

Regardless, this is not the first time he's made comments like this nor is it the first time that party, most particularly their "leaders in government" have made similar comments. It does in fact, speak to their state of mind. Heed the warning friends, you know what's coming. This Country has survived events like these before and other times that try men's souls. This too, shall pass.
God Bless
View All Quotes
Quoted:

That's nice.
How lucky for you!

God Bless

This.  If you dont take heed to what they are actively forecasting, you have your head in the sand.
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 10:27:00 AM EDT
[#24]
It's a sad time indeed, for our country, when the POTUS (acting POTUS) threatens the country with language as he has. One cannot sit idlily by and not take him seriously. The left is more than willing to do such in order to keep control of the country, Jan 6 protesters for example and still rounding them up from what I have read. Make no mistake this is serious shit, when the DOJ, FBI, IRS and all other federal offices have been weaponized. Also the teachers union is getting into the act. If shit does hit the fan, God help us, it will be a mess.
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 10:32:53 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I really wish he'd stop with this rambling about needing a fighter jet to take on the government.

I'm pretty sure guerilla tactics on soft, logistical targets would grind that to a halt. You can't fly if your stuff is broken, or you don't have fuel, or pilots, or maintainers.

In Minecraft of course.
View Quote
I learned all I needed from Christopher Dorner...
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 10:41:55 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
If this filthy, decaying pedophile is re-elected, there will be no more America. He has done irreparable damage to the US military. Any initiation of war by China will make Pearl Harbor and the Bataan Death March look like a trip to Disney World. The military has been tortured with recruiting of transexuals, use of pronouns, studies to start using electric tanks. It's beyond belief. Useless leadership like Austin and Milley abound. Hunter Biden will become Secretary of State to spearhead shakedowns for billions to the Biden family. There has never been a more desperate or dangerous time in American history. I have read recently; the chances of civil war are going up every day. There are almost 500 million guns in America. In my wildest dreams, I never could have imagined a man too stupid and demented to wipe his filthy ass would be in charge of this country. No matter how anyone feels about Donald Trump, he may be the only chance to save this country. I'm beginning to think so. There aren't many options left. If Trump isn't elected, I believe anarchy could break out in the Heartland and spread rapidly.
View Quote

We are definitely on the expressway to hell. If the damncrats are able to continue and spread power, we will arrive at that destination. And then . . . .
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 10:53:01 AM EDT
[#27]
FJB
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 11:15:22 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
The Taliban and Iranians seemed to have done a great job of removing us from Afghanistan and Iraq without F16s.
View Quote

They talked directly with the pedophile's boss and did not waste time with that senile and corrupt daughterfucker.

Link Posted: 1/22/2024 11:22:29 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

Biden was colluding with the Russians, not trump.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Must be the Russian collusion I've been hearing so much about.

Biden was colluding with the Russians, not trump.

And the turd before him when asking Putin to give him a break until after the elections, when he would have more flexibility (Putin indeed waited quite a bit before making his moves, isn't it?).  Imagine if it was Trump saying it, or selling Uranium to the Russians, etc.

Link Posted: 1/22/2024 11:40:40 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
It's a sad time indeed, for our country, when the POTUS (acting POTUS) threatens the country with language as he has. One cannot sit idlily by and not take him seriously. The left is more than willing to do such in order to keep control of the country, Jan 6 protesters for example and still rounding them up from what I have read. Make no mistake this is serious shit, when the DOJ, FBI, IRS and all other federal offices have been weaponized. Also the teachers union is getting into the act. If shit does hit the fan, God help us, it will be a mess.
View Quote

This  ,     Bidens handlers had him put it out there on purpose ,   send that message .     MSM builds out the narrative .  Our .gov hates us .
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 11:53:20 AM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
I really wish he'd stop with this rambling about needing a fighter jet to take on the government.

I'm pretty sure guerilla tactics on soft, logistical targets would grind that to a halt. You can't fly if your stuff is broken, or you don't have fuel, or pilots, or maintainers.

In Minecraft of course.
View Quote

Asymmetric warfare is a thing. It would be very terrible for it to happen here. It would scar the country for decades. It would also be very effective.

The F-16 thing is a joke, nobody is going to bomb the same neighborhoods where their families and friends live.

If it came to a civil war, large scale warfare would not be possible. There aren't E-W or N-S lines, the populations are intermingled.
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 11:55:39 AM EDT
[#32]
Can't they just rub peanut butter on his gums before they shove him out there and then have someone who ISN'T senile read his statement for him?

Sure, it would still be Liberal claptrap, but it would be less outright embarrassing.

Link Posted: 1/22/2024 12:02:56 PM EDT
[#33]
This is a direct threat to all Trump voters.  Frightening
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 12:05:23 PM EDT
[#34]

Dude in the back left is like, “Ackmed, quit pointing your shit at the boss, you know he hates that”.
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 3:10:51 PM EDT
[#35]
President Potato is going down the swirly bowl faster & faster.
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 3:16:00 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

Asymmetric warfare is a thing. It would be very terrible for it to happen here. It would scar the country for decades. It would also be very effective.

The F-16 thing is a joke, nobody is going to bomb the same neighborhoods where their families and friends live.

If it came to a civil war, large scale warfare would not be possible. There aren't E-W or N-S lines, the populations are intermingled.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

In Minecraft of course.

You could've said the same about Yugoslavia, but they managed anyway.

Yeah, it's not looking great.  I'm scared I kind of understand them now.
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 8:59:32 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Biden Claims U.S. Is "In The Most Powerful Position We've Been Since The End Of WWII"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OlXgRDOnVSs

Meanwhile he can't even stop the Houthis
View Quote

Everything that comes out of his mouth is a lie, including the words and, or, and the.
Link Posted: 1/22/2024 10:54:03 PM EDT
[#38]

And to think they took back their country with guys who didn't know how to deploy the rear sight on their rifles.
Link Posted: 1/23/2024 3:00:57 PM EDT
[#39]
If America could see what America is doing to America, America would invade America and free America.
Link Posted: 1/27/2024 11:34:19 AM EDT
[#40]
Page / 4
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top