Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 8/26/2023 9:05:58 PM EDT
[#1]
If I'm limited to 2 beers a week, I'll have to up the size of the beers.

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 8/26/2023 9:40:38 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
FJB
View Quote

That's not good enough, anymore.

Time to take it up a notch.

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 8/26/2023 9:45:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Yeah but they are going to raise the Chocolate Ration from 30 grams to 20 grams.
Link Posted: 8/26/2023 10:32:56 PM EDT
[#4]
How much weed are we allowed to smoke? I'd be curious to see them speak out on that one.
Link Posted: 8/26/2023 11:06:28 PM EDT
[#5]
I dont drink a sixpack a year...

That said, go fuck yourselves.
Link Posted: 8/27/2023 4:37:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
If I'm limited to 2 beers a week, I'll have to up the size of the beers.

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/170199/2co8s6_jpg-2933412.JPG
View Quote

Link Posted: 8/28/2023 7:51:55 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 8/28/2023 7:58:52 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

What hole did you crawl out of. There have been numerous studies done that says one to two glasses of wine a day is good for you. Unfiltered beer with all the microbes in them once or two a day is good for your health. One shot of alcohol a day does not hurt you. But the government as has been seen trumps real medical studies. But that fine, how did prohibitions work out for the federal government. How's the war on drugs going for the federal government. The federal government needs to fuck off and stay out of people's private lives. Oh wait for it. Government backed paid for by the American taxpayers studies and medical studies and next the censorship of all private medical industry experts. Sounds alot like Fauci of alcohol

Man has been drinking some form of alcohol every day for thousands of years. Because water was contaminated because of poor waste sanitation. Grant you it had a low alcohol percentage. But it contained alcohol. Furthermore the federal never does anything for the American people unless it benefits or increases their power anymore. The government and their paid for nanny goons can suck a d

/media/mediaFiles/sharedAlbum/EgcB5I3-51.gif
View Quote
and there are studies that have shown that two drinks a day still increases alcohol related illnesses. It's is job to inform people of that, whether the individual decides to accept that additional risk or not. Two packs a day is more likely to wipe someone out than a quarter pack a day, but a quarter pack a day still increases your risk of smoking related illness.
Link Posted: 8/28/2023 8:02:34 PM EDT
[#9]
Poverty is the nation’s fourth-leading cause of death, killing an estimated 183,000 Americans 15 and older in 2019, according to findings published in April in the Journal of the American Medical Association.
Link Posted: 8/28/2023 8:11:59 PM EDT
[#10]
Have not drank anything tonight I may not for the next week.

I had a few glasses of wine this weekend when we had company over.  I was gifted a few bottles so k basically served them to guests.

I don’t care fits healthy or not.  My tax dollars do not need to go to a government official to tell me what and how much I drink.
Like almost every thing else not the governments business.
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top