BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 8
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 10:39:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Has this been confirmed true from a credible source?

I could believe it but there's a lot bullshit out there and you just never know with the Internet...
View Quote

This.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 10:39:20 AM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 10:39:20 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
Tyrants are always paranoid.
View Quote
That was my first thought.  Hitler, Stalin, and Mao were paranoid as well.

The amount of changes they are making for one day is a sign of very bad things to come.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 10:39:24 AM EDT
[#4]
Biden is majorly paranoid.  How is the Secret Service  going to react to having everyone who for Trump completely sidelined because of it?  That is basically Biden saying the Secret Service is unprofessional and cannot be trusted.  

Be funny if BLM started throwing some fireworks tomorrow.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 10:39:58 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

“Sources” said it was true.

...and he’s a paid agent of the Chinese Communist Party.

What’s good for the goose is good for the gander.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I could believe it but there's a lot bullshit out there and you just never know with the Internet...

“Sources” said it was true.

...and he’s a paid agent of the Chinese Communist Party.

What’s good for the goose is good for the gander.

Bingo. If it is credible and damaging to Biden it is worth sharing.

ETA.  AP is reporting it too. Lol.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 10:41:03 AM EDT
[#7]
Biden isnt the one calling the shots.

Its the woke white ANTIFA Karens running the country now.

and they fucking HATE our military.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 10:41:06 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

Sending NGs out to the mean streets of DC with guns and no ammo.

What could go wrong?
View Quote

"Today, the National Guard was mugged.  All of it."
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 10:41:08 AM EDT
[#9]
lol, bring the nation together and heal doesn't usually start with you being paranoid of everyone and expecting them to harm you.

It is actually quite a concern that he does feel this way, that is how persecution starts.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 10:42:07 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
Biden is majorly paranoid.  How is the Secret Service  going to react to having everyone who for Trump completely sidelined because of it?  That is basically Biden saying the Secret Service is unprofessional and cannot be trusted.  

Be funny if BLM started throwing some fireworks tomorrow.
View Quote

Then Biden will end up with a shitty, demoralized security team like Obama and the Clinton's had.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 10:42:18 AM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

We know the troops are being vetted by the FBI.  There is an article written about the new SS detail.

Joe Biden to have new Secret Service team amid concern about Trump loyalty
https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/dec/31/joe-biden-secret-service-team-trump-loyalty
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 10:42:29 AM EDT
[#12]
The obvious solution is the party needs to have its own vetted troops.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 10:42:30 AM EDT
[#13]
I thought the NG had been authorized to use lethal force for the inauguation. What are they going to use, pointy sticks?
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 10:42:46 AM EDT
[#14]
i had it on good word, friend of a friend in the business and he wouldn't lie, the usss had orders to shoot Dan Quayle if anything happened to HW Bush

Link Posted: 1/18/2021 10:43:07 AM EDT
[#15]
I don't believe him. No facts, just BS.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 10:43:16 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 10:43:18 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:
I'm seeing the Dems develop their own internal security to police the military so they can maintain control.

Gestapo/ KGB commissars here we come
View Quote

They are already here. They are called FBI.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 10:44:43 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:
I wonder what they would do if they learned Secret Service has opinions? Anyway, I thought it was their idea the whole time anyway?
View Quote

If Xiden knew, he would dismiss about 95% of them.  I am friends with many and talk to them often.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 10:45:00 AM EDT
[#19]
Guilty conscience about the election...or worried they might actually shoot at his protestors.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 10:45:12 AM EDT
[#20]
He fears the army and secret service apparently.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 10:45:12 AM EDT
[#21]
Hasn't this always been the case when troops are around the President?  I don't recall seeing any mass gathering of armed troops near a President in at least the last 20yrs.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 10:45:28 AM EDT
[#22]
Biden is afraid to come out of the basement.  Likely to get lost.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 10:45:40 AM EDT
[#23]
almost like he's an illegitimate President...............

Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 1/18/2021 10:45:44 AM EDT
[#24]
Ammo is in their mag pouches. from what I can tell from photos and videos is they each have 3 mags. less than a full combat load but not surprising. The SOP they have, because they are fat, national guard, gammers is: no mag inserted, no round chambered. They have been briefed on an ROE that dictates when they can remove a mag from their pouch and chamber a round. Can't trust Joe, especially national guard Joe.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 10:45:48 AM EDT
[#25]
He has the FBI political police to protect him.

faggitry.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 10:45:56 AM EDT
[#26]
These criminal rogue extremist in Washington that just stole an election from the American voters. Who pulled a political coup of the United States of America.

They better be afraid. Gee I wonder....they gotta come out in public eventually. Among the very people they deem terrorist.

I'd be very afraid of I were them. They cannot hide forever.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 10:46:18 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Xi Jinping might die from laughing too hard.
View Quote

Xi Jinping and Vladimir Putin....  They must be laughing about this on calls to each other.   And how they will challenge anything we say about "democracy" to them.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 10:46:33 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
I'm seeing the Dems develop their own internal security to police the military so they can maintain control.

View Quote

the FBI is already filling that capacity to an extent.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 10:47:01 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:
They fear everything, it’s why they’re jackboots.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 10:47:16 AM EDT
[#30]
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 10:47:33 AM EDT
[#31]
Biden should just send out some social workers to maintain order, problem solved.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 10:47:40 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:
He has the FBI political police to protect him.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EZ3BtmbWoAI58sb?format=jpg&name=small

faggitry.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/18/2021 10:48:52 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:
Nobody cares about Biden.
View Quote

The political elite care about Biden.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 10:49:07 AM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Having met several members of USSS and other federal protective details (I work on encrypted radio systems for a large manufacturer), I have to say that the vast majority are smart, experienced, and well trained folks. I would expect them to put politics very low on the priority list. It seemed that their mission/principal was first, team safety second, civilian safety third, etc etc with politics near the end of that list. Heard lots of stories of Dems vs Reps in their private moments. As an outsider looking in, I would expect nearly the same level of performance from those folks. However, insulting them isn't going to win any favors, especially when people watch you while you sleep/eat/etc. TT
View Quote

Pretty much all of Trumps WH security team (and Pence's) is going to be reassigned to counterfeit investigations and far away from WH protective duties, if they are even allowed to stay USSS.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 10:50:17 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

This.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.

@Cincinnatus posted an AP News link upthread... https://www.ar15.com/forums/General/Biden-fears-the-Troops/5-2416404/#i90570885
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 10:50:34 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Ammo is in their mag pouches. from what I can tell from photos and videos is they each have 3 mags. less than a full combat load but not surprising. The SOP they have, because they are fat, national guard, gammers is: no mag inserted, no round chambered. They have been briefed on an ROE that dictates when they can remove a mag from their pouch and chamber a round. Can't trust Joe, especially national guard Joe.
View Quote

One of my old squad mates is in the VA National guard on the ground there. Talked to him yesterday he said it has been such a clusterfuck. Since there are multiple states activated in DC the chain of command is all fucked up no one is clearly in charge. They have passed out ammo then been forced to turn it back in multiple times since Thursday and they have to account for every single round that was distributed basic training style. There are plenty of competent “boots on the ground” in the area but no one knows who the fuck is actually in charge and calling the shots .
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 10:50:54 AM EDT
[#37]
Biden isn’t aware enough ... he thinks he’s still a Senator.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 10:51:17 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 10:51:18 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
I really don’t even know what to say or think about this bullshit.
View Quote

Link Posted: 1/18/2021 10:51:55 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
When will we see “Political Officers” assigned down to the Battalion level?
View Quote

They’ll be called something like “diversity and inclusion officers”
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 10:54:40 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Pretty much all of Trumps WH security team (and Pence's) is going to be reassigned to counterfeit investigations and far away from WH protective duties, if they are even allowed to stay USSS.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Having met several members of USSS and other federal protective details (I work on encrypted radio systems for a large manufacturer), I have to say that the vast majority are smart, experienced, and well trained folks. I would expect them to put politics very low on the priority list. It seemed that their mission/principal was first, team safety second, civilian safety third, etc etc with politics near the end of that list. Heard lots of stories of Dems vs Reps in their private moments. As an outsider looking in, I would expect nearly the same level of performance from those folks. However, insulting them isn't going to win any favors, especially when people watch you while you sleep/eat/etc. TT

Can you picture this guy...
Attachment Attached File

...being relegated to this?
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 1/18/2021 10:56:00 AM EDT
[#42]
There is only one result  of that much paranoia...long knives
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 10:56:19 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:
View Quote

Have they floated the idea of a “loyalty oath” yet???
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 10:56:40 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
i had it on good word, friend of a friend in the business and he wouldn't lie, the usss had orders to shoot Dan Quayle if anything happened to HW Bush

View Quote

I heard the same about Biden’s team when Obama was president.  Maybe he doesn’t want those guys again.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 10:56:47 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
View Quote

If he didn't have dementia, he could be another Joe Stalin.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 10:56:49 AM EDT
[#46]
This retard and his veep will be everlasting victims... Name ONE thing that either one did that actually helped our Country.

I'll wait.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 10:58:16 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
View Quote

It’s the price they pay for being piece of shit.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 10:59:38 AM EDT
[#48]
This is literally Saddam Hussein levels of paranoid
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 10:59:40 AM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

View Quote

I bet we will have military advisors from China to help with the political purge.
Link Posted: 1/18/2021 11:00:43 AM EDT
[#50]
Page / 8
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top