Page / 7
Link Posted: 2/26/2023 12:23:19 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Yep, everything is Russian propaganda, even media sourced from Poland.  lol

I guess you really think leaders don’t have body doubles, too.  lol x 10

View Quote

Did media sourced from Poland claim that Zelensky's fairly famous bodyguard was his double? Or was that claim made by Russian propagandists, then picked up by Russia's useful idiots in the west?
Link Posted: 2/26/2023 12:24:48 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

It will be interesting how the sides shake out. China hates us, but we’re their sugar daddy. So are most of the other parties involved.  They know how this ends.
View Quote

They would have huge leverage over us if war did break out.  They could jack up prices, refuse to sell us critical things, like solar panels, which would screw up the greenies a lot.

Heck, when this all kicked off in eastern Europe, the west was still buying Russian crude oil for months, and we still are.  Hasn't hurt Putin at all.
Link Posted: 2/26/2023 12:31:26 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Just like anyone who disagrees with you is defending Biden?

You should go spend more time preparing for the end of the world in your other loony tune thread
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Just like anyone who disagrees with you is defending Biden?

You should go spend more time preparing for the end of the world in your other loony tune thread

I’ve seen posts defending Biden multiple times.  This was my first time seeing a defense of Trudeau though.

Don’t you have some eggs to buy at the grocery store?

Link Posted: 2/26/2023 12:34:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Anyone that doesn’t jack off daily to Lord Z’s gay dance video is a Russian propagandist. Get with the program.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Wow!  What an amazing coincidence!!

That you repeated Russian propaganda? I don't find that to be a particularly amazing coincidence.

Anyone that doesn’t jack off daily to Lord Z’s gay dance video is a Russian propagandist. Get with the program.

It’s like the Russians have already taken over the world.  lol

…even though everything’s made in China, including key components in our military equipment.

Link Posted: 2/26/2023 12:38:58 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Did media sourced from Poland claim that Zelensky's fairly famous bodyguard was his double? Or was that claim made by Russian propagandists, then picked up by Russia's useful idiots in the west?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

So, if it’s forwarded from Russia, it didn’t happen?  It’s just a video.  Why you so outraged?  

Maybe Zelenskyyy wants all of his bodyguards to look and dress like him?  Probably not.  That sounds more like something a cult leader would want.
Link Posted: 2/26/2023 12:45:28 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

So, if it’s forwarded from Russia, it didn’t happen?  It’s just a video.  Why you so outraged?  

Maybe Zelenskyyy wants all of his bodyguards to look and dress like him?  Probably not.  That sounds more like something a cult leader would want.
View Quote

So you are saying you dress like Putin?
Link Posted: 2/26/2023 12:46:17 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Lol. Very useful.
Link Posted: 2/26/2023 12:52:05 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

That's how they chose to write it because they cared and valued their sovereignty so much.

Is that really such a problem?

Yeah, pretty much. Get paid big bucks and you get all the full auto toys NVGs you can shake a stick at. I mean, that's all worth it, right?

What

That's some weird and awfully projecting accusations.

@m35ben sorry brochaco I sold my soul
View Quote
I don't know what is going on other than Alacran is a crap talker so its a giant waste of time dealing with him.
Link Posted: 2/26/2023 1:01:55 PM EDT
[#9]
Traitor Joe preaches "environment!" but doesn't visit or talk about the Ohio train disaster.
EVERY Lefty is a hypocrite.
He wanted a war with Russia last year.
Main reason is to fuck our economy.
Link Posted: 2/26/2023 1:05:13 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don’t have any suits from Armani.  

I do have plenty of t-shirts, though, but no green ones.  Not a one.

Link Posted: 2/26/2023 1:10:21 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
I don't know what is going on other than Alacran is a crap talker so its a giant waste of time dealing with him.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

That's how they chose to write it because they cared and valued their sovereignty so much.

Is that really such a problem?

Yeah, pretty much. Get paid big bucks and you get all the full auto toys NVGs you can shake a stick at. I mean, that's all worth it, right?

What

That's some weird and awfully projecting accusations.

@m35ben sorry brochaco I sold my soul

It’s all a big waste of time.  Nobody’s changing minds here on either side.  That’s become very apparent.  It is a mild form of entertainment, though.

At least for me.
Link Posted: 2/26/2023 1:36:04 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:

It's all a big waste of time.  Nobody's changing minds here on either side.  That's become very apparent.  It is a mild form of entertainment, though.

At least for me.
View Quote
I know I see it often with you. Come into a thread and hurl insults then keep it up until you think you might get in trouble. Its what you do in Ukraine threads. No real substance just crap.
Link Posted: 2/26/2023 1:44:57 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

It’s all a big waste of time.  Nobody’s changing minds here on either side.  That’s become very apparent.  It is a mild form of entertainment, though.

At least for me.
View Quote

Let's post entertaining things then.

Link Posted: 2/26/2023 1:47:32 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
The only reason the US Government has been in Ukraine for the last decade has been to attempt to destroy Russia as the last remaining Nationalist entity in the world outside the control of the Global regime.  

They just keep showing us we are correct.  Don't worry there will be plenty of dummies in here shortly to tell us how it's a "good thing".
View Quote

so China is under the globalist control?
asking for a friend,,,,
Link Posted: 2/26/2023 1:55:29 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
I know I see often with you. Come into a thread and hurl insults then keep it up until you think you might get in trouble. Its what you do in Ukraine threads. No real substance just crap.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's all a big waste of time.  Nobody's changing minds here on either side.  That's become very apparent.  It is a mild form of entertainment, though.

At least for me.
I know I see often with you. Come into a thread and hurl insults then keep it up until you think you might get in trouble. Its what you do in Ukraine threads. No real substance just crap.

It’s really funny, though. Crap and no real substance is what I see from your side, too, especially when shared by world leaders that deserve no respect what so ever.

The only “insult” I hurl in these threads is “Z Cult” accusations but I also back it up with the signs of a cult, too.  The recent revelation of sacrificing souls along with lives to a country is probably the most disturbing as well as the most cultish characteristic I’ve ever seen in these threads.  Who knew such things could be revealed in a National Anthem?

Link Posted: 2/26/2023 1:59:37 PM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 2/26/2023 2:03:31 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

https://i.imgur.com/AyDkcvh.jpeg
https://i.imgur.com/GJzvfxp.png
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

At least for me.

https://i.imgur.com/AyDkcvh.jpeg
https://i.imgur.com/GJzvfxp.png

Looks like something only those within a cult would understand.

Link Posted: 2/26/2023 2:09:24 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Looks like something only those within a cult would understand.

View Quote

I'll try to post stuff that's more your speed.

Link Posted: 2/26/2023 2:20:38 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

It's really funny, though. Crap and no real substance is what I see from your side, too, especially when shared by world leaders that deserve no respect what so ever.

The only "insult" I hurl in these threads is "Z Cult" accusations but I also back it up with the signs of a cult, too.  The recent revelation of sacrificing souls along with lives to a country is probably the most disturbing as well as the most cultish characteristic I've ever seen in these threads.  Who knew such things could be revealed in a National Anthem?

https://image2.slideserve.com/3790105/warning-signs-checklist-of-cult-characteristics-l.jpg

View Quote
See this why talking with you is worthless. You are bringing nothing to this thread so I'm not going to bother with it.  I'm sure you have some more bullshit to post that will continue to be worthless but I'm not dealing with it.
Link Posted: 2/26/2023 2:21:21 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
... make it crystal-clear that the U.S. now intends to destroy Russia.

China seems ominously committed to throwing in with Russia.

Convince me that I'm just paranoid.
View Quote

Tucker and his minions seem ominously committed to Capitulation, Appeasement and Doom.     Turn that shit off.    

History has shown us one thing.  You can’t appease a Putin.  They have to be stopped.  

Your very first sentence is propaganda.  The visit was meant to show that we intend to see Ukraine prevail.      That doesn’t automatically mean “Destroy Russia”   It means push them back to their border.     Putin will chose the level of destruction.      Their military will be degraded to where they won’t be a threat for several decades.    

China is in it for China.   Like we were in the Iran/Iraq war.  If they can extend the conflict, they will.    It benefits them to see their enemies fight.    They can extract deals and concessions from both sides.
Link Posted: 2/26/2023 2:25:24 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
See this why talking with you is worthless. You are bringing nothing to this thread so I'm not going to bother with it.  I'm sure you have some more bullshit to post that will continue to be worthless but I'm not dealing with it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

It's really funny, though. Crap and no real substance is what I see from your side, too, especially when shared by world leaders that deserve no respect what so ever.

The only "insult" I hurl in these threads is "Z Cult" accusations but I also back it up with the signs of a cult, too.  The recent revelation of sacrificing souls along with lives to a country is probably the most disturbing as well as the most cultish characteristic I've ever seen in these threads.  Who knew such things could be revealed in a National Anthem?

https://image2.slideserve.com/3790105/warning-signs-checklist-of-cult-characteristics-l.jpg

Bye.  Have a nice day.

Link Posted: 2/26/2023 2:29:27 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
Reading GD would lead one to believe Russia didn't invade Ukraine.  
View Quote

Recently, this place really wants to beat DU in the Special Olympics
Link Posted: 2/26/2023 2:31:10 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Really? I have yet to read anywhere someone denying Russia's illegal invasion of Ukraine.   Bad things happen all the time, lets make a list and vote on what we should do about it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Really? I have yet to read anywhere someone denying Russia's illegal invasion of Ukraine.   Bad things happen all the time, lets make a list and vote on what we should do about it.

Maybe you should look a bit closer. They are all over the place. Plenty such comments.
Link Posted: 2/26/2023 2:35:31 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

Depends on who you are rooting for.

If you are rooting for the globalists who are busy flooding us with third world retards while trying desperately to disarm us, then yeah it would be bad.

If you are rooting for the only country in the world who's leader is telling the Globalist "fuck you, we aren't taking your resettled third world retards, gays are unnatural, we are Christian nation, and we will always maintain and be proud of our National Identity", then it would just be like selling a car to your neighbor, then taking it back when he wrecked it.  
View Quote

Yep, here it is.   There are many people here Convinced that Putin is a Christian National Identity Messiah, battling the evil Globalists for the Soul of Humanity.    

They literally believe this, with every fiber of their being.   The believe in Putin, even more than the Russians do.  

This Putin Religion was build by skillful Russian propagandists over time.   It started with memes.   We all enjoyed the jokes.    But some people ingested the Lies, and began to pin all of their hopes and dreams, on this amazing, strong Man, who refused to surrender to the Globalists.
Link Posted: 2/26/2023 2:53:32 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Reading GD would lead one to believe that there was nothing happening before that fateful day.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Reading GD would lead one to believe that there was nothing happening before that fateful day.

The Putinites believe that we conned Putin into invading Crimea back in 2014.    It was all a big set up.
Link Posted: 2/26/2023 3:02:40 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

I think your misery may not be solely a result of your residence;  idiocy probably pays a large part.  Yes, I've seen pics and video, much of which looks like stock footage of field testing of equipment.  In other videos I see an explosion here and there, a burning tank or two, some destroyed/crumbling buildings.  Probably the most significant damage I've seen is of a somewhat damaged bridge.  Frankly I don't see anything to convince me that there's a significant war being conducted by either side.  But I'm willing to consider more evidence if people want to post videos - it better be convincing though, not a bunch of concerned looking talking heads and a few small fires in some rural area that looks like any largely abandoned farm community in this country.

And for the amount supposedly being spent, 67 billion or so, it seems likely this effort is mostly grift.  Sucks that people are too stupid to think critically.

https://www.crfb.org/blogs/congress-approved-113-billion-aid-ukraine-2022
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Many cities are already destroyed, might as well clear out the ferals so the land can be productive again.

And maybe the spike proteins are making OP paranoid.  Watch what they do, not what they say.  Whatever money they claim to send to voldimor doesn't seem to be making it to any military effort but there's a lot of activity beneath the surface happening w.r.t. china.

Are you smoking crack?  Have you been living under a rock?  How have you not seen some of the pics/videos of everything from M4 Carbines to Javelins, m777 howitzers, and HIMARS in use in Ukraine.  I don't think this is the dumbest post in this thread, but this is dumb.  

I think your misery may not be solely a result of your residence;  idiocy probably pays a large part.  Yes, I've seen pics and video, much of which looks like stock footage of field testing of equipment.  In other videos I see an explosion here and there, a burning tank or two, some destroyed/crumbling buildings.  Probably the most significant damage I've seen is of a somewhat damaged bridge.  Frankly I don't see anything to convince me that there's a significant war being conducted by either side.  But I'm willing to consider more evidence if people want to post videos - it better be convincing though, not a bunch of concerned looking talking heads and a few small fires in some rural area that looks like any largely abandoned farm community in this country.

And for the amount supposedly being spent, 67 billion or so, it seems likely this effort is mostly grift.  Sucks that people are too stupid to think critically.

How has this braindead take risen up among (supposedly) right-leaning people. It's so fucking dumb, I have a difficult time not believing it's all a prank.

Every day, there are dozens of videos like this one on the r/CombatFootage subreddit showing the fighting and devastation. There are open sources tracking Russian equipment losses.

It is insane how detached from reality some people have gotten, because they're still butthurt over 2020.
Link Posted: 2/26/2023 3:04:18 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

The Putinites believe that we conned Putin into invading Crimea back in 2014.    It was all a big set up.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You know?  There are other countries n this world besides Ukraine and Russia.

As much as your side likes to continue portraying this as an “either, or thing,” I live in neither Ukraine nor Russia.

Link Posted: 2/26/2023 3:40:53 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
How has this braindead take risen up among (supposedly) right-leaning people. It's so fucking dumb, I have a difficult time not believing it's all a prank.

Every day, there are dozens of videos like this one on the r/CombatFootage subreddit showing the fighting and devastation. There are open sources tracking Russian equipment losses.

It is insane how detached from reality some people have gotten, because they're still butthurt over 2020.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Many cities are already destroyed, might as well clear out the ferals so the land can be productive again.

And maybe the spike proteins are making OP paranoid.  Watch what they do, not what they say.  Whatever money they claim to send to voldimor doesn't seem to be making it to any military effort but there's a lot of activity beneath the surface happening w.r.t. china.

Are you smoking crack?  Have you been living under a rock?  How have you not seen some of the pics/videos of everything from M4 Carbines to Javelins, m777 howitzers, and HIMARS in use in Ukraine.  I don't think this is the dumbest post in this thread, but this is dumb.  

There's a concerted effort by the Kremlin to push the idea that the whole war is fake.

Link Posted: 2/26/2023 4:14:43 PM EDT
[#29]
Many of you aren’t true students of history and buy into whatever sensationalized “truth” you think either side of the media that you prescribe to is pedaling. This is actually quite simple. Most of it comes down it demographics and geography.

Russia lacks any real infrastructure in terms of a viable road/transportation network and it has vast indefensible frontiers in the west. Since the Russian forces struggle to maneuver, their only reasonable defense strategy is to be forward-positioned and use geography to their advantage. Russia has historically expanded until it reached mountains, deserts, or oceans, and then anchored on either side of them to plug the access points.

Unfortunately, two of those historical access points exist on the other side of Ukraine and failing to control the access points leaves a 2,000 mile hole in their border with countries it considers to be hostile. From the Russian point of view, in order to be secure, they must expand to the point that invaders cannot overwhelm them by plugging those access points.

Historically speaking, the first year of a Russian war is almost always a giant sh*t show and then the they end up just throwing bodies at the problem until they win a war of attrition. There has never been a conflict in Russian history where it has backed out before losing 500,000 men and as of January 2023, Russia has lost about 100,000 soldiers.This is where demographics come in to the equation…

The demographic structure in Russia is not good; it is diseased, aged, and in terminal decline. There haven’t been enough Russians born in the last 30 years to carry the ethnicity forward, much less farther. Plugging the critical access points now with its last generation of young people may allow Russia to die on its own terms 50 years from now, rather than at someone else’s hand in the near term. The year 2022 was the last year that Russia had enough people in their 20s to even attempt this invasion, so it was DESTINED to happen.

As for the use of nuclear weapons, I personally think their use is only plausible in 2 scenarios at this point… #1 is if Ukraine wins and continues the fight into Russia proper, or #2 if Russia wins and continues the fight into Poland. In scenario #2, NATO gets involved and Russia knows they’ll lose a conventional fight with NATO forces, making the probability of a nuclear exchange highly likely.
Link Posted: 2/26/2023 4:19:32 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:

There's a concerted effort by the Kremlin to push the idea that the whole war is fake.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/Fp2EcR1XwAEfk4V?format=jpg&name=medium
View Quote
Idioter och bots.
Link Posted: 2/26/2023 4:27:38 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

Robbed?  The government out of the Kremlin that starved millions of Ukrainians got robbed?  Did they get “robbed” of Kazakhstan, Georgia, the Baltic countries?  Those are just independent nations that were Soviet republics.  Were they also robbed of their satellite countries like East Germany, Poland, or Hungary?

Head down with some decent night vision and a suppressed rifle, knock yourself out.  
View Quote

I was saying that joining NATO = the gun and Ukraine was the one that is getting/has gotten robbed
Link Posted: 2/26/2023 4:33:43 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Thanks for posting links that don't seem to be stock footage of exercises.  Do you know if there is an equivalent from the Russian perspective?  Because after the ghost of Kiev and the assbandit of Odessa lies I'm dubious about any claims by the Ukrainians and I don't follow anything by the Russians because I'm not particularly interested since my taxpayer money isn't on that horse.  It is on Ukraine even though I (and probably most sane people) couldn't care less about that corrupt country.  Hell, most of europe doesnt seem to care all that much and has to be needled to kick in money and equipment.  If they don't care, why should we?

I'm still not seeing where the 67 billion of taxpayer money went.  Not sure what 2020 has to do with anything, but it's obvious you're upset.  Maybe beating off over more combat porn on Reddit will help
Link Posted: 2/26/2023 4:37:54 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Thanks for posting links that don't seem to be stock footage of exercises.  Do you know if there is an equivalent from the Russian perspective?  Because after the ghost of Kiev and the assbandit of Odessa lies I'm dubious about any claims by the Ukrainians and I don't follow anything by the Russians because I'm not particularly interested since my taxpayer money isn't on that horse.  It is on Ukraine even though I (and probably most sane people) couldn't care less about that corrupt country.  Hell, most of europe doesnt seem to care all that much and has to be needled to kick in money and equipment.  If they don't care, why should we?

I'm still not seeing where the 67 billion of taxpayer money went.  Not sure what 2020 has to do with anything, but it's obvious you're upset.  Maybe beating off over more combat porn on Reddit will help
View Quote

LoL

Link Posted: 2/26/2023 4:49:58 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:

View Quote
The sub has Russian perspective videos too, though less common. The second highest video right now is this footage from the Russian assault at Hostomel Airport at the start of the war.
Link Posted: 2/26/2023 4:55:39 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Are you saying deadly force over non violent misdemeanors is okay?

@g3k
View Quote

They hate you for making them think.

At least, I hope that's the reason.   The other alternative is that some of them have considered that question and do think that it should be permissible to shoot illegal immigrants for no other reason.   And they just don't want to be forced to come out and say it because they know it looks fuckin terrible.

That used to be a strawman the Democrats used to demonize the right.  I would hope it still is.
Link Posted: 2/26/2023 5:56:52 PM EDT
[#36]
Link Posted: 2/26/2023 6:12:12 PM EDT
[#37]
Link Posted: 2/26/2023 10:10:27 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

As much as your side likes to continue portraying this as an “either, or thing,” I live in neither Ukraine nor Russia.

View Quote

Like Denmark, Norway, Poland, Czech Republic, Estonia, Latvia, Greece, Macedonia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Croatia, Germany, France, England, Iceland, Greenland, Canada, mexico, Luxembourg..what do they have in common with this conflict again?

Link Posted: 2/26/2023 10:14:38 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

They hate you for making them think.

At least, I hope that's the reason.   The other alternative is that some of them have considered that question and do think that it should be permissible to shoot illegal immigrants for no other reason.   And they just don't want to be forced to come out and say it because they know it looks fuckin terrible.

That used to be a strawman the Democrats used to demonize the right.  I would hope it still is.
View Quote

I really hope so.

Life is absolutely precious and we only get one of it. If you decide to waste it committing violent crimes against people and get shot and die, well, you earned that.

Crossing a border is not a violent crime equivalent to home invasion, murder, or robbery.

The people most emotionally invested in it have done nothing beyond gripe on the internet and have no skin in the game. They are more than willing to have others face PTSD, nightly demons and nightmares, and shoot unarmed people just so they can sit smugly in their beds and feel better. Disgusting.

Imagine your kid running into your neighbors yard to get their baseball back and getting shot. FFS. No, this isn't an endorsement of illegal immigration.
Link Posted: 2/26/2023 10:15:27 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

At least for me.
View Quote

How's Vuhledar, comrade?

Link Posted: 2/26/2023 10:23:49 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Like Denmark, Norway, Poland, Czech Republic, Estonia, Latvia, Greece, Macedonia, Slovakia, Slovenia, Croatia, Germany, France, England, Iceland, Greenland, Canada, mexico, Luxembourg..what do they have in common with this conflict again?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You seem to be omitting one.

Link Posted: 2/26/2023 10:24:36 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

View Quote

Going off memory.

There's approximately 140 that support Ukraine
Link Posted: 2/26/2023 10:30:20 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

How's Vuhledar, comrade?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

At least for me.

How's Vuhledar, comrade?

Like I’m supposed to know what/where Vuhledar is?  How is that supposed  to factor into what I said about changing minds on either side?

Link Posted: 2/26/2023 10:31:38 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

Going off memory.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Going off memory.

From latest polls, I live in one that doesn’t.

Link Posted: 2/26/2023 10:39:57 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

View Quote

From the lines of military aid and American servicemen supporting them you do
Link Posted: 2/26/2023 10:46:44 PM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don’t live in DC.  Coercion is not support.

Link Posted: 2/26/2023 10:48:24 PM EDT
[#47]
Link Posted: 2/26/2023 10:48:52 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View Quote

Neither do I

Nobody is making you change your mind.

You willingly live here.

The aid will continue to flow and America is still continuing to aid Ukraine
Link Posted: 2/26/2023 10:53:05 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:

Neither do I

You willingly live here.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Neither do I

You willingly live here.

The election was stolen as well as the will of the American people.

Biden, his puppet-masters and those that support them can go to hell.

Link Posted: 2/27/2023 12:43:47 AM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:

The election was stolen as well as the will of the American people.

Biden, his puppet-masters and those that support them can go to hell.

View Quote

And had Trump been in power and the war started he would have done a lot more faster and allyou would have said "more winning, sir" instead of your incessant fear mongering and doom porn.
Page / 7
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top