Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Page / 3
Link Posted: 7/11/2022 2:41:37 AM EDT
[#1]
I don’t think it will work. Russia is too pissed about our involvement in Ukraine.
Link Posted: 7/11/2022 2:49:48 AM EDT
[#2]
Stay there Bill, you slimy commie.
Link Posted: 7/11/2022 2:55:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 7/11/2022 9:23:13 AM EDT
[#4]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

I met with him a few times when he was Secretary of DOE. He really is a greasy/slimy fuck. You could never get a straight answer from him.

View Quote

Oh, trust me, I know.

he was always out at epstines ranch in Stanley.

I had a friend who lived close by. she had no idea what they were doing there, she thought it was a place for "models" and she knew the governor was always there.

he also had a whoregy on the rail runner while the trains were being finished, who knows what the fuck him and branson were up to when they were ripping off the NM tax payers to build "space port" what a fucking waste that was.

He was also in the car the night his NMSP detail ran over a guy crossing the street in a hit and run.

He's a total fucking scum bag piece of shit. but was still some how a better governor than MLG.
Link Posted: 7/11/2022 9:34:40 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Yet they are still trying to use this to push WNBA getting paid the same as NBA. "She wouldn't have to go to Russia if paid fairly!" While leaving out the NBA revenue is 10 billion and WNBA is 50 million if they are lucky.
View Quote

If the rest of the wnba players and her were as good a player as Diana Taurasi, they would also get paid by their wnba team, not to play in Europe during the wnba off season.
But, they are not, so too bad.

Jay
Link Posted: 7/11/2022 9:36:26 AM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:
He can stay there too.
View Quote

Kerry should join him in gulag.
Link Posted: 7/11/2022 9:39:44 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:
He had better not be trading a plane load of cash.
View Quote

More likely, the Merchant of Death
Link Posted: 7/11/2022 9:42:10 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
I wish trump would call Putin and she’d be released.
View Quote

That would be Russian collusion.
Link Posted: 7/11/2022 9:42:45 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
He can stay there too.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/11/2022 9:45:41 AM EDT
[#10]
There are no WNBA “stars”
Link Posted: 7/11/2022 9:50:10 AM EDT
[#11]
"Detained"?

Wasn't she arrested and recently tried in court?   That's the opposite of detained.
Link Posted: 7/11/2022 9:52:15 AM EDT
[#12]
Is he taking Epstein's plane?
Link Posted: 7/11/2022 9:53:21 AM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
She’s pretty high profile (no pun intended). They’ll hang onto her commie ass for an exchange. There’s no negotiation beyond that.
View Quote

Lol,,no, no she's not. No one ever heard of her before this incident. Fuck her, don't carry drugs thru an airport in a country that has zero tolerance on drugs
Link Posted: 7/11/2022 9:54:34 AM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:
I hope somebody slips a dime bag in his pocket.
View Quote

Slip it?
The Russians will pull it out of a pocket, drop it into his open suitcase in front of him, and then ask him why he's smuggling narcotics.

Kharn
Link Posted: 7/11/2022 10:06:12 AM EDT
[#15]
he's going to cry all over putin and get him wet.
Link Posted: 7/11/2022 10:20:30 AM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
I hope he tries some shady shit, like a bribe or threat, and ends up in prison himself
View Quote

This..

I hope even less. He just runs his mouth while there and gets hit with some sort of antigovernment charges.

Being a foreign agent trying to instigate political action is not a bright idea. He has no diplomatic immunity...
Link Posted: 7/11/2022 10:44:38 AM EDT
[#17]
my yellow dog mother thinks Richardson is one of the best Democrats of all time.

Link Posted: 7/11/2022 10:46:31 AM EDT
[#18]
Send him with a crate filled with Adidas track suits, and she'll be home in a few days.
Link Posted: 7/11/2022 10:48:11 AM EDT
[#19]
When she gets out she is gonna make big bank on the country that she has hated with shows, podcasts and interviews.

Thing that pisses me off, is that this will be secret, our tax dollars are going to be spent on freeing someone who has had nothing but disdain and hatred for a country that will end up making her a superstar.

Link Posted: 7/11/2022 10:53:14 AM EDT
[#20]
I'm not a fan of begging other countries to let our criminals go so they can return here and continue to be criminals.

If it was made up BS charges, maybe, but this seems pretty straightforward "she done fucked up."
Link Posted: 7/11/2022 11:05:39 AM EDT
[#21]
Until she was arrested, I had never heard of her.  Why is she getting all this attention?  Do they do this for any US citizen?  Is she the first US citizen to be arrested in Russia?  I don't get it.  
Link Posted: 7/11/2022 11:08:22 AM EDT
[#22]
I wonder if she and her wife will be granted conjugal visits?
Link Posted: 7/11/2022 11:14:44 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

Lol,,no, no she's not. No one ever heard of her before this incident. Fuck her, don't carry drugs thru an airport in a country that has zero tolerance on drugs
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
She’s pretty high profile (no pun intended). They’ll hang onto her commie ass for an exchange. There’s no negotiation beyond that.

LOL yea she is. Just like the Ling journalist, the MSM has made her a martyrs. She’s a bargaining chip even if she’s a nobody. When you are reading updates on her in every news outlet, she’s high profile. MSM is adding value to her which makes it harder for the Ruskies to giver her up cheap. Don’t be stupid just because she’s not an A-lister.
Link Posted: 7/11/2022 11:15:37 AM EDT
[#24]
If we do eventually capitulate and release their chosen prisoner here for her, I hope they play the national anthem over and over again at ear splitting volume when she deplanes. She hated it to the extent she would not come out of the locker room until it finished playing at games.

Make her ears bleed from it
Link Posted: 7/11/2022 11:15:43 AM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
Until she was arrested, I had never heard of her.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Until she was arrested, I had never heard of her.

Same.
Quoted:
 Why is she getting all this attention?

Black
Gay
Communist
Activist Athletic
BLM supporter

Checks all the Woke Leftist boxes

Quoted:Do they do this for any US citizen?

Russia? Yes - get caught with drugs, have no internal connections, get raped by the courts.

Russian citizens get rocked just as hard and the EU often bitches about it. Russia has a huge drug problem and their solution is a Boomer one - lock everyone up until no one does drugs.

US Media? No, only if it supports "the message".

Quoted:Is she the first US citizen to be arrested in Russia?  I don't get it.

She's part of the protected class.
Link Posted: 7/11/2022 11:17:15 AM EDT
[#26]
?????? ??? ????
Link Posted: 7/11/2022 11:20:29 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
He can stay there too.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/11/2022 11:25:09 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
All paid for with our tax dollars.
View Quote

fucking this........
Link Posted: 7/11/2022 11:28:46 AM EDT
[#29]
This is among my favorite stories this year.

I can’t imagine how both ridiculous and hilarious the Russians must find the idea of us asking for her release while we’re funding a bloody proxy war against them.

Also, the fact that she thinks her “victim status” in the US would make any difference at all in Russia makes it even more insane.
Link Posted: 7/11/2022 11:52:20 AM EDT
[#30]
Should of sent Rodman.
Link Posted: 7/11/2022 12:30:00 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:
Russia should hang them both in Red Square to teach us Americans a lesson.
View Quote

That would sure make me think twice about smuggling drugs into Russia.
Link Posted: 7/11/2022 12:34:04 PM EDT
[#32]
So, whose paying for all this?
Link Posted: 7/11/2022 12:39:41 PM EDT
[#33]
So this Biden administration is willfully and knowingly colluding with the Russians.  And on Russian soil!  About drug smuggling.

Where's the Laim Stream Media on this story!?

eta I know how to spell 'lame' btw
Link Posted: 7/11/2022 12:39:43 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
Should of sent Rodman.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 7/11/2022 12:43:29 PM EDT
[#35]
Deals will eventually be made.
Link Posted: 7/11/2022 12:43:30 PM EDT
[#36]
Bill is not a friend of democracy, and neither is Griner. She should rot in a Russian prison along with the 3 UCLA basketball players in Chinese prison.
Link Posted: 7/11/2022 12:47:47 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
This is among my favorite stories this year.

I can’t imagine how both ridiculous and hilarious the Russians must find the idea of us asking for her release while we’re funding a bloody proxy war against them.

Also, the fact that she thinks her “victim status” in the US would make any difference at all in Russia makes it even more insane.
View Quote

She is worth 5 million. Hardly a victim.
Link Posted: 7/11/2022 12:48:36 PM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:
He can stay there too.
View Quote

Link Posted: 7/11/2022 12:49:31 PM EDT
[#39]
FPNI and all that.
Link Posted: 7/11/2022 1:39:05 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 7/11/2022 2:57:31 PM EDT
[#41]
He can trade some nuclear secrets.  He's done it before.
Link Posted: 7/11/2022 2:59:50 PM EDT
[#42]
Will he be taking Epstein's plane there?
Link Posted: 7/11/2022 3:11:31 PM EDT
[#43]
He should take some hash oil with him~
Link Posted: 7/11/2022 3:31:29 PM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
View Quote

please let this happen
Link Posted: 7/20/2022 1:38:06 PM EDT
[#45]
@4thbreak

OP, what ever happened to Griner?
Link Posted: 7/20/2022 1:39:39 PM EDT
[#46]
hopefully they keep him too
Link Posted: 7/20/2022 1:49:52 PM EDT
[#47]
Bill has a penchant for never saying “No” to the shit assignments he’s asked to do from time to time.
Link Posted: 7/20/2022 2:03:53 PM EDT
[#48]
Might as well work on the Ukraine issue too.

Link Posted: 7/23/2022 1:38:57 AM EDT
[#49]
U.S. Senate introduces bipartisan resolution calling for Brittney Griner's release
A bipartisan resolution was introduced in the United States Senate on Thursday that called for the immediate release of Phoenix Mercury center Brittney Griner from a Russian prison.

The resolution, which was similar to the one passed in the House of Representatives in June, was written by Sen. Mark Kelly and Sen. Kyrsten Sinema, both Democrats from Arizona, Sen. Ron Wyden of Oregon and Sen. John Cornyn.
Link Posted: 7/23/2022 2:06:35 AM EDT
[#50]
I wonder if he was able to find any under-age sex workers to not hook up with.  You know, 'cause he totally doesn't do that sort've stuff.
Page / 3
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top