Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Link Posted: 10/3/2023 9:24:18 PM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
I look forward to hear what he says about it.
View Quote
Link Posted: 10/3/2023 9:30:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:
He’d be the President part way through his second term if he had some self control.  But nope, here we are, he lost to dementia Joe.
View Quote

No way... The establishment was against him from the time he came down to announce his candidacy.
Link Posted: 10/3/2023 9:38:36 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:
A large percentage of grown men on this site will probably cry and scream, “the legal system isn’t fair.”

Hmm, so for years some have said the same thing, but now that it’s your guy going up the river, all the sudden “America” is a rotting corpse?

Give me a fucking break.

View Quote

Who are you carrying water for?
Link Posted: 10/3/2023 9:54:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
I wonder if this is a play to force the judge to recuse himself?
View Quote

That would be like kicking the ball into your own goal hoping the ref gives you a point because he feels sorry for you.
Link Posted: 10/3/2023 9:54:38 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

If you hurt a judge's feelings in the courtroom you get jailtime.
View Quote

But he didn't do it in the courtroom.
Link Posted: 10/3/2023 9:59:47 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

Is everyone gag order in any court proceeding unconstitutional or only when it happens to your orange idol?
View Quote

If they were issued for reasons no more legitimate or constructive than the judge felt insulted, yes.
Link Posted: 10/3/2023 10:06:04 PM EDT
[#7]
Probably be better for him. His mouth is his worst enemy at times.
Link Posted: 10/3/2023 10:07:33 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:
He’d be the President part way through his second term if he had some self control.  But nope, here we are, he lost to dementia Joe.
View Quote

You believe Pedo Pedro won the election?
Link Posted: 10/3/2023 10:11:01 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:
View Quote

Bullshit.
Link Posted: 10/3/2023 10:15:51 PM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:
I think this Judge will become famous. Just like Kevin McCarthy has.
View Quote

How about famous like Seth Rich?
Link Posted: 10/3/2023 10:18:54 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:
You know there's no jury? The judge is going to decide how much this will cost Trump and he's shit talking the judge's clerk .

how many more trials to go?
View Quote

Must be some 87 Dimensional Chess going on.

What are the odds that his legal team has told him - repeatedly - to STFU ?
Link Posted: 10/3/2023 10:27:59 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
Oh, my sweet summer child.

The democrat-communists no longer acknowledge the Constitution. And it's been that way for a while. They won't stop with Trump. Sooner or later, anyone who doesn't bend the knee to the communist insanity is going to suffer the same fate. It's simply a matter of time.
View Quote

Fundamentally

Transformed
Link Posted: 10/3/2023 10:32:19 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:
Well the truth hurts, some just can't take it.

Honestly yes, Trump has a big mouth and sometimes he should keep it shut but this horseshit trial is a clusterfuck of election interference and other shit.  Makes me want to vote for him at this point.  I want to see a fucking wrecking ball on the Gov so bad that FJB, FNP, and a few others wish they were burning in hell with some of the other members of the Gov before they see him get elected.  

Soap box Doomer alert.... probably should be its own thread that has been done 87 Trillion times before though... (not against the poster quoted)

We are totally fucked.  We are 33 trillion in debt with climbing interest rates.  That doesn't include the clusterfuck Medicare funding, SS funding (both should have never happened but blaming boomers that didn't vote for it either is only pointing fingers) and other stuff congress has sat on for decades knowing there is a problem.  Probably hoping they were dead before they had to deal with it.  Now we get to suffer all the "green new deal" bullshit they put in the last spending bill, like breathalyzers required in new cars .  Just something to add to the cost and something to break and leave you stranded so when hey take away the guns you are left with criminals killing you on the spot for your wallet.  People in congress don't have a clue, they need to be taken down off that high horse and when they leave office they become a regular joe on the street.  No special healthcare and other benefits past the time they step down.  They can suffer just like the rest of us as they fucked it up to begin with.

Let me know when the US credit card has maxed out and we can't make a payment what will happen?  I am not trying to find out but the dumbasses on "The Hill" are.  

It will take a shit like eliminating probably 1/2 or more of the Gov we have.  The Dept of Education, and a few others can go back to the states like intended.  The others totally gone, but probably a few should remain.  I personally like national parks for instance and I would argue that unless states created "packs" the forestry service should still live on in some fashion as fighting fires is important (of course CA needs a swift kick in the ass about controlled burns).

Then a major revamp of what we pay in SSDI and SS.  Everyone is going to have to eat a shit sandwich at some point.  If you are older and it is all...me me me...pay me back...you don't give a shit about future generations.  I have paid more than my fair share but honestly I fought for this country and if they "right the ship" and really tackle the current problems and put a permanent fix on them I will gladly suck up the extra cost so the future generations might be free.  If people are on SSDI because they are just fat and not a medical condition that caused it, fuck you get off your ass and work so maybe you wouldn't be fat.  On the flip side if you want to point fingers at other people older than you maybe you should look in the mirror and honestly ask yourself if you could have prevented the shit show your currently in if you don't like it.  

The BS like people saying "the Gov should pay my student loans," unless you want me to walk up to congress and ask for you to pay for my house, car or any other loan that I personally signed for this is total horseshit and a personal responsibility issue.  You asked for it you own it.  If you didn't look at what the degree paid after you were done and what you would owe and now regret it, not my problem.  You were an adult when you signed for it, be an adult and accept you owe it.  Then the need for the latest and greatest iPhone 87.  I mean the BS money wasted on a phone when I would still be rocking my iPhone 6s had it not been for an ex wife that dunked in water.  It worked just as well as my current phone.  I had a pager growing up, I paid around $3 a month for service so I get having communications but not the latest and greatest.  Just think spending $400 on a new phone every 5 years Vs $1500 on a new phone every year what kind of down payment on a house you could make.  

I have a 1990's vehicle I still drive, never purchased a brand new vehicle. Always at least 3 years old or older.  Having a good job is not always about a college education.  I don't know a single HVAC tech that has one for the job, all make above the average salary for the area.  This is in an area where it is around 60k a year.  At my job we hired 3 new people, all prior service that came with a skill set.  Nobody else made the interview cuts.

This hasn't even touched the medical BS we have today, the less Gov involved the better.  The AMA, CDC, and FDA have proven they are just bought and paid for.  The current system is for the highest bidder and not for the health of the people.  Like lucky charms is better for you than eggs, fucking morons.  I want good doctors and medial advice, not some "diversity hire" shit that happens today.  The only thing I think should the Gov should required is a flat bill regardless of insurance status from any doctor/medical facility. Then they need to get your bills to you in a decent amount of time or they forfeit the credit hit for you to pay them back and they can't deny you if you need more medical help, they fucked it up they can suffer.  Either run a tight ship or that company should get the fuck out because they can't cut it.  I have no words for Big Pharma, I wish them a miserable death but my bias is showing after this last clusterfuck.  It is stuff like say IVM that is cheap but yet oh we have to have some new drug.  We pay way more than other countries for the same meds.  Maybe they already have a tariff on products from other countries to even out this discrepancy but I highly doubt it.  

We have an unstainable amount of illegal immigration.  No more birthright citizenship, if your here illegally you are free to go back within a week and apply like everyone else.  If you don't you will NEVER be declared a US Citizen.  A this point maybe we could make it painful enough they would leave on their own.

The Gov in a nutshell....

https://www.ar15.com/media/mediaFiles/476040/IMG_1703-2976437.jpg

...take away the problems they can't solve.

View Quote

Stop beating around the bush man, tell us how you really feel
Link Posted: 10/3/2023 10:41:27 PM EDT
[#14]
Typical fascists don't like it when somebody criticizes them.
Link Posted: 10/3/2023 11:13:33 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:
View Quote

Yep, and he fucked us all by not keeping his mouth shut.

Trump is a great president, but he can't shut his mouth.
Link Posted: 10/3/2023 11:16:04 PM EDT
[#16]
What would a crooked or self-compromised judge and his clerk have to hide?

Why the gag order.
Link Posted: 10/4/2023 12:26:22 AM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

It's called coercion.

We all know the left/establishment has been using lawfare and other means to gaslight everyone about the 2020 election.

Apparently you have been misled about what's going on.
View Quote

could you help me by showing the evidence you are using to formulate your opinion on that election?

ivanka trump does not believe the election was decided by fraud. is the establishment coercing or otherwise threatening her into saying this?
Link Posted: 10/4/2023 2:07:09 AM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

Judge probably did him a favor.

How much of a dumbshit do you have to be to shit talk the judge of a case in which you are a defendant.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Posting or public speaking about Judge or his staff.

How much of a dumbshit do you have to be to shit talk the judge of a case in which you are a defendant.

When it’s a political witch hunt in a fucking kangaroo court led by some cocksucking commie faggot, where the entire purpose of the “trial” is to create an excuse to punish Trump for acting against the establishment, it doesn’t matter what he says. It’s not a trial, it’s a fucking sideshow. “Look, see! We gave him a trial, completely unbiased, this totally wasn’t just thinly-disguised revenge!”

How many times have the feds and the government tried to railroad him with some sort of made-up scandal, now? We’re up to like eight or nine at this point, no president, hell, no politician in US history has had this much BS thrown at them from both sides of the uniparty.

What I don’t understand is how anyone can have their head wedged in the sand deep enough to think this is anything approaching legitimate.
Link Posted: 10/4/2023 2:08:30 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:

I’d recommend against clinging to losing strategies if you want to be successful at winning elections.

I don’t agree with some of the mail-in ballot shenanigans, etc.  But here we are.

Are we going to cry about it or ensure we have the systems and people in place to ensure the vote is unimpeachable?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So you are saying that you believe that Joe Biden legitimately got more votes than Obama.
And the most votes of any candidate ever?
And Trump did too?

Wow

I’d recommend against clinging to losing strategies if you want to be successful at winning elections.

I don’t agree with some of the mail-in ballot shenanigans, etc.  But here we are.

Are we going to cry about it or ensure we have the systems and people in place to ensure the vote is unimpeachable?

“Keep playing the rigged game, you’ll win eventually…”
Link Posted: 10/4/2023 2:31:33 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Do you guys realize how you sound?

Oh no, Trump said mean things.

Did your feelings get hurt?
Link Posted: 10/4/2023 6:26:40 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
A large percentage of grown men on this site will probably cry and scream, "the legal system isn't fair."

Hmm, so for years some have said the same thing, but now that it's your guy going up the river, all the sudden "America" is a rotting corpse?

Give me a fucking break.

View Quote
When was the person going up the river is a former President and current candidate? Forget for a moment it is Trump and realize the naked audacity of what is being done to an opposition candidate.
Link Posted: 10/4/2023 6:28:36 AM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
I can see that we have no alternative to Trump.. But please stop the ass kissing..This guy has more in the closet we will never know.. He is no good.. Just admit it..But you can still vote for him..
View Quote
If that was true they wouldn't have to fabricate stuff to go after him.
Link Posted: 10/4/2023 6:29:52 AM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:

That would be like kicking the ball into your own goal hoping the ref gives you a point because he feels sorry for you.
View Quote
Not if it is grounds for a mistrial.
Link Posted: 10/4/2023 6:47:11 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

"Once this case falls apart" there are like 30 other cases he has to contend with.
View Quote
Of course. The punishment is the process. And democrat-communists love to punish their enemies. They would sell their grandchildren into the sex trade for a real chance to take Trump out. He is all they talk about because he is all they think about. Probably all they dream about. It's a real obsession.
Link Posted: 10/4/2023 6:55:56 AM EDT
[#25]
We the people aren't gagged.  Let's roast them for trump.
Link Posted: 10/4/2023 7:20:03 AM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:
We the people aren't gagged.  Let's roast them for trump.
View Quote

That'll show 'em!
Link Posted: 10/4/2023 7:24:21 AM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

There is no jury because Trump didn't want a jury.  And that's giving Trump the benefit of the doubt.  More likely, Trump hires retards, again, like he always does, and they didn't file the simple ass paperwork to get a jury trial.
View Quote

Granted, Rudy and some of his earlier attorneys were certainly duds, but I doubt if he is able to pick from the best and brightest anymore. I can't imagine having to represent somebody as mouthy as Trump. Undoing his self-inflected damage would pay well, but would certainly become frustrating time after time.
Link Posted: 10/4/2023 7:27:00 AM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Not if it is grounds for a mistrial.
View Quote

How could it possibly be? You don't get a mistrial just because you pissed off your cases judge and you can't claim the judge should recuse himself because of shit you said about him after the trial has started.
Link Posted: 10/4/2023 8:08:36 AM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

I dont unless he is quoted
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Is everyone gag order in any court proceeding unconstitutional or only when it happens to your orange idol?

Does anyone actually see your posts?

I dont unless he is quoted

Link Posted: 10/4/2023 8:15:00 AM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/4/2023 8:27:02 AM EDT
[#31]
Link Posted: 10/4/2023 8:29:12 AM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

If they were issued for reasons no more legitimate or constructive than the judge felt insulted, yes.
View Quote

And let's keep in mind that this is a bench trial...with no ability to impact jurors, what constitutional basis is there for a gag order?

Merely that the judge doesn't like what someone says?

His power doesn't extend that far. Demands that Trump remove his picture from Truth Social and that he not say mean things about court staff are ultimately a restriction on protected speech and have no legitimate judicial purpose. It's someone corruptly using their office to throw a hissy.

That's a weak position to put appellate courts into.
Link Posted: 10/4/2023 8:29:21 AM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

When it’s a political witch hunt in a fucking kangaroo court led by some cocksucking commie faggot, where the entire purpose of the “trial” is to create an excuse to punish Trump for acting against the establishment, it doesn’t matter what he says. It’s not a trial, it’s a fucking sideshow. “Look, see! We gave him a trial, completely unbiased, this totally wasn’t just thinly-disguised revenge!”

How many times have the feds and the government tried to railroad him with some sort of made-up scandal, now? We’re up to like eight or nine at this point, no president, hell, no politician in US history has had this much BS thrown at them from both sides of the uniparty.

What I don’t understand is how anyone can have their head wedged in the sand deep enough to think this is anything approaching legitimate.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Posting or public speaking about Judge or his staff.

He’s okay with it because he hates Trump too.
Link Posted: 10/4/2023 8:35:40 AM EDT
[#34]
Just reason #12,741 why I will be voting for Donald Trump for President of the United States.
Link Posted: 10/4/2023 8:43:30 AM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

So he lost his constitutional rights because he hurt the judge's feelings?
View Quote

No, TDS caused this.
Link Posted: 10/4/2023 8:49:39 AM EDT
[#36]
Take the words first, due process later.
Link Posted: 10/4/2023 8:51:19 AM EDT
[#37]
Remember when a peaceful transition of power was the most important thing ever and even suggesting impropriety was treason?

Guess what? Not prosecuting your political opponents when they are out of power is the other side of that deal. Rule of law is dead in this country and there's an ocean of blood between where we are and getting it back.
Link Posted: 10/4/2023 9:08:08 AM EDT
[#38]
Quoted:

I was answering your ignorant post

Quoted:

Especially when your counsel “forgot” to ask for a jury trial… sticking you with a bench trial…

I added no comments on his talking shit, stupid or otherwise.

Your TDS is showing
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

How does a bench trial make talking shit to the judge anything but stupid?

I was answering your ignorant post

Quoted:

Especially when your counsel “forgot” to ask for a jury trial… sticking you with a bench trial…

I added no comments on his talking shit, stupid or otherwise.

Your TDS is showing

So getting a bench trial then talking shit at the judge was part of the plan?

*snort*

Your fanaticism is showing…
Link Posted: 10/4/2023 9:09:03 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

No way... The establishment was against him from the time he came down to announce his candidacy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Everything is a conspiracy… nothing is ever trump’s fault, amirite?

*eyeroll*
Link Posted: 10/4/2023 9:09:45 AM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
Remember when a peaceful transition of power was the most important thing ever and even suggesting impropriety was treason?

Guess what? Not prosecuting your political opponents when they are out of power is the other side of that deal. Rule of law is dead in this country and there's an ocean of blood between where we are and getting it back.
View Quote

“That’s because you’d be in jail…”

Remember that?
Link Posted: 10/4/2023 9:36:09 AM EDT
[#41]
Link Posted: 10/4/2023 9:36:52 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:
How is this not a violation of the 1st amendment?
Trump should be able to speak his mind about public officials. I'll speak for Trump, the judge looks like a typical creepy ass liberal pedophile.
View Quote

He is. I'm certain of it.
Link Posted: 10/4/2023 9:45:23 AM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

So you are saying that you believe that Joe Biden legitimately got more votes than Obama.
And the most votes of any candidate ever?
And Trump did too?

Wow

You are under the delusion that some fairness or normalcy still exists in the system. That's not how authoritarianism works. All we are doing now is bringing out the reality of the situation.
Link Posted: 10/4/2023 9:48:32 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:

You supporting anti-Trump decisions by a creepy show trial judge?  What a surprising turn of events.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/4/2023 9:50:24 AM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:
Just reason #12,741 why I will be voting for Donald Trump for President of the United States.
View Quote

It really is an "us against them" thingy.
Link Posted: 10/4/2023 9:50:37 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:
Shocker.  Calling the judge a criminal on the day of your hearing gets you gagged.  Who would have ever thought that would happen?
View Quote

The orange bots. Trump is playing to the cultists here. Now they screech about how their orange Jesus is being persecuted and throw more of their money at him.
Link Posted: 10/4/2023 9:50:49 AM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:
Take the words first, due process later.
View Quote

Lawfare.
Link Posted: 10/4/2023 9:59:49 AM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

It really is an "us against them" thingy.
View Quote

yup
Link Posted: 10/4/2023 10:01:34 AM EDT
[#49]
wanna bet?
Link Posted: 10/4/2023 10:03:05 AM EDT
[#50]

Nothing is a conspiracy… Everything is Trump’s fault, amirite?
Page / 5
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top