BCM
User Panel

Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/4/2023 10:07:47 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
Just reason #12,741 why I will be voting for Donald Trump for President of the United States.
View Quote

X2
Link Posted: 10/4/2023 10:08:53 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

Nothing is a conspiracy… Everything is Trump’s fault, amirite?
View Quote

There go the Trumpers with that false duality thing again…
Link Posted: 10/4/2023 10:09:19 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

It really is an "us against them" thingy.
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Just reason #12,741 why I will be voting for Donald Trump for President of the United States.

You really think Trump is on your side?
Link Posted: 10/4/2023 10:30:14 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Everything is a conspiracy… nothing is ever trump’s fault, amirite?

*eyeroll*
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
He’d be the President part way through his second term if he had some self control.  But nope, here we are, he lost to dementia Joe.

No way... The establishment was against him from the time he came down to announce his candidacy.

Everything is a conspiracy… nothing is ever trump’s fault, amirite?

*eyeroll*

Rolling eyes as the conspiracies that turn our to be true are ignored.

*eyeroll*
Link Posted: 10/4/2023 10:36:03 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:
Shocker.  Calling the judge a criminal on the day of your hearing gets you gagged.  Who would have ever thought that would happen?
View Quote

Because he got his feeling hurt?
Link Posted: 10/4/2023 8:30:32 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

So is saying "take the guns first and use due process later." Which Trump has NEVER walked back or apologized for. So it's really hard to feel sorry for the guy who used his position as president of the United States to stomp on the constitution when karma comes knocking
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
gag orders are unconstitutional bull shit

So is saying "take the guns first and use due process later." Which Trump has NEVER walked back or apologized for. So it's really hard to feel sorry for the guy who used his position as president of the United States to stomp on the constitution when karma comes knocking
Well, as long as they are only doing unconstitutional things against people you don't like, I guess it's fine.
Link Posted: 10/4/2023 9:21:34 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

Nothing is a conspiracy… Everything is Trump’s fault, amirite?
View Quote

No, Trump supporters remind me of the parent that can never find fault with their children.

Like no matter what the kid does, the parent will always have an excuse for them and put the blame on others.

I'm sure you've met these type of parents.

Doesn't matter how many classmates have the same negative encounters with your child, how many teachers for years say the same thing, how many coaches say the same thing, how many babysitters repeat the same thing, nope, it's a vast conspiracy that everyone has the exact same stories and describes your kid in the exact same way.

It's not your kid's fault, everyone that has met him with the same stories are all liars! Right?

It's just coincidental that no kids want to be around your kid because of the way he's treated them in the past.

All the people that have great things to say about your kid are mysteriously silent. Not a peep.

Or the people that do speak positively are the other bad/weirdo kids (like in Trump's case, Guiliani, Micheal Cohen, Flynn, Manafort, etc..)

Again, for parent's like this, their kid is perfect. You can have hundreds of people giving personal testimonies (that have spent significant time with your kid) that all say similar things, give similar stories, and easily show a pattern.

Nope the parent's excuses will continue with

"all of those people saying those things about my kid are liars"

OR

"all the other kids are bad too, not just mine"

OR

"It's a conspiracy against my kid"

OR

"He's just the victim and they're all attacking/persecuting him!"  

When a parent is so brainwashed into believing their kid can do no wrong, they'll find excuses for everything.

Want to know why? Because the second they admit their kid is an actual piece of shit, they'll have to admit they're responsible to allow it to happen.

Much easier to keep shifting the blame on others rather than taking responsibility and realizing your kid pulled the wool over your eyes.

And until that happens, the kid won't change. He knows he'll always have his parents supporting and enabling him regardless of what he does. So he has zero consequences to change his behavior.

He can do what he pleases and always have mom and dad cheering him on.

Basically it's the same as Trump. Trump knows he can do anything and his diehard supporters (like the "parents" above) will make endless excuses.

Link Posted: 10/5/2023 10:19:44 AM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

The orange bots. Trump is playing to the cultists here. Now they screech about how their orange Jesus is being persecuted and throw more of their money at him.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Shocker.  Calling the judge a criminal on the day of your hearing gets you gagged.  Who would have ever thought that would happen?

The orange bots. Trump is playing to the cultists here. Now they screech about how their orange Jesus is being persecuted and throw more of their money at him.

That's exactly it.

Rather than seeing Trump as he is, am elitist NYC billionaire with an almost 50 year history of lawsuits (starting in early 70s), public legal drama, and an almost mafia-like "no one can touch me" attitude towards the law, somhow he's convinced his followers "he's just like them" and he's a Christ-like persecuted figure.

Charles Kushner, the father of Jared, was also a shady NYC real estate guy that ended up going to Federal Prison. He shared a similar past as Trump and both ran in the same circles.
When he went to prison, did NY'ers shed a tear and think "Man, if they're coming after him, they're coming after me next!" Or instead, "Sounds like he's finally facing consequences."

In 2005, he was convicted of illegal campaign contributions, tax evasion, and witness tampering, and was sentenced to two years' imprisonment, which he served in the Federal Prison Camp, Montgomery. As a convicted felon, he was also disbarred in three states. He later received a federal pardon issued by his son's father-in-law Donald Trump on December 23, 2020.[5][6] Kushner has donated significant amounts to Trump's campaigns.[7]
Link Posted: 10/5/2023 11:26:06 AM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

View Quote

What do "sides" have to do with it. We are forced to pick the lesser of two evils at this point, and the lesser's ideals more closely (see not even that fucking close) line up with mine. If you line up closer to Biden, well then that's who you will be supporting. It really is a simple game once you know the rules.
Link Posted: 10/5/2023 11:53:19 AM EDT
[#10]
Quoted:

What do "sides" have to do with it. We are forced to pick the lesser of two evils at this point, and the lesser's ideals more closely (see not even that fucking close) line up with mine. If you line up closer to Biden, well then that's who you will be supporting. It really is a simple game once you know the rules.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

I don’t line up close to Biden, particularly with respect to gun control, but Trump lines up very close to Biden.  That’s the problem, there is no lesser evil.

As for “sides”, look at the post I was actually responding to…
Link Posted: 10/5/2023 12:38:32 PM EDT
[#11]
What actual crime did he commit in this case? Doesn’t the bank decide the value of the property and then how much they’re willing to loan? That’s their risk
Link Posted: 10/5/2023 1:04:31 PM EDT
[#12]
Quoted:
What actual crime did he commit in this case? Doesn’t the bank decide the value of the property and then how much they’re willing to loan? That’s their risk
View Quote

People don't care about details like that. If they did, we wouldn't have had so many people being okay with Alex Jones being court-ordered to pay over 1.4 billion just because he said some shit.

Everyone is just doing what they want these days and ignoring what is right/wrong.
Link Posted: 10/5/2023 4:39:38 PM EDT
[#13]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You have two sides.

One is Commie/ Fascist/ Corporate-Globalist/ Statist.

The other is not.

This is not hard.

Pick one.
Link Posted: 10/5/2023 5:37:24 PM EDT
[#14]
Quoted:

You have two sides.

The other is not.

This is not hard.

Pick one.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/5/2023 5:48:05 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

You have two sides.

The other is not.

This is not hard.

Pick one.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

You have two sides.

The other is not.

This is not hard.

Pick one.

Look at the things that Trump likes/dislikes… that is covered by your first side.  It’s also where our current president comes from.

I’m on the other side.
Link Posted: 10/5/2023 6:52:18 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Yeah Trump posted a photo of the clerk with Chuck Schumer and called her "Mrs Schumer" on social media. What a dumbass
View Quote

Can't be pointing out a kangaroo court now can we?

These the idiots trying to say Mar-a-Lago only has a value of $18M?  
Link Posted: 10/5/2023 6:56:58 PM EDT
[#17]
Quoted:

It's a partial gag order telling Trump to stop shit talking exposing the judge and his staff as dem lackeys on social media.
View Quote

Fixt
Link Posted: 10/5/2023 7:04:09 PM EDT
[#18]
Quoted:

A defendant being sanctioned for shit talking the judge and his staff is surprising to you?

The perpetual victim card gets old.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

You supporting anti-Trump decisions by a creepy show trial judge?  What a surprising turn of events.

A defendant being sanctioned for shit talking the judge and his staff is surprising to you?

The perpetual victim card gets old.

So now you're against citizens shit talking about the gov't and feel they should be punished for it?

Guess you're gonna apologize for all the shit you spewed against Desantis for going after your mouse master now?  

Link Posted: 10/5/2023 7:29:28 PM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
The things happening to trump now, have been happening to the J6 defendants for a few years.

Trump didn't do a damn thing to defend them, but the simps and white knights are out in spades for him.
View Quote
@Pajamacannon

What could Trump have done to defend them?

I'm not disagreeing with you at all. Just curious what his options were/are in helping J6 defendants. (I guess he could've thrown some defense counsel/$ their way.)
Link Posted: 10/5/2023 7:33:41 PM EDT
[#20]
Free speech and the Constitution be damned.
Link Posted: 10/5/2023 7:36:01 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

It’s funny because it’s true
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
He’d be the President part way through his second term if he had some self control.  But nope, here we are, he lost to dementia Joe.

It’s funny because it’s true

You both must have been asleep on election night when the cheating put Biden ahead in the middle of the night when all observers were sent home.
Link Posted: 10/5/2023 8:03:28 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
@Pajamacannon

I'm not disagreeing with you at all. Just curious what his options were/are in helping J6 defendants. (I guess he could've thrown some defense counsel/$ their way.)
View Quote

That's about all anyone can do, $ for lawyers really. It's tough for me to feel greater sympathy for him than them.

I think early on he could have supported them rather than condemn them publicly, which he has started doing now I think. I'm not sure how pardons work personally, so I won't make the pardon argument.
Link Posted: 10/5/2023 8:03:39 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
@Pajamacannon

View Quote

He should have pardoned them instead of democrat politicians and rap musicians.

How much has he contributed to their legal defense? I hear there was $250 mil of stop the steal cash leftover that wasn’t used to stop the steal. None of that could be used to help them?
How many rallies has he done on the steps of the jail demanding fair treatment?
Link Posted: 10/6/2023 2:19:27 PM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:
That's about all anyone can do, $ for lawyers really. It's tough for me to feel greater sympathy for him than them.

I think early on he could have supported them rather than condemn them publicly, which he has started doing now I think.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

I think early on he could have supported them rather than condemn them publicly, which he has started doing now I think.
Yeah I feel the same way.
He didn't seem to express any public concern until things started to affect him in a similar way (which was much later).

I'm not sure how pardons work personally, so I won't make the pardon argument.
My understanding is that one must be convicted first, in order to be pardoned.

POTUS can pardon federally, and governors of each state can pardon for state-level convictions.

Quoted:
Who had been convicted of a J6-related offense by the date Trump left office?
But yeah I agree with your premise.

How much has he contributed to their legal defense? I hear there was $250 mil of stop the steal cash leftover that wasn't used to stop the steal. None of that could be used to help them?
These are excellent questions. I don't have the answers.
Pretty sure 0 to the last one.

Seems the left has been using all this as a huge legal broadsword to vindictively swing against anyone anyone who “challenged” them on J6, and also to shut Trump up, and maybe shut him down with perfect timing to prevent him running again this time.

Thanks for your thoughts, gentlemen.
Link Posted: 10/6/2023 2:34:12 PM EDT
[#25]
The J6 riot was a fools errand carried out by anti-gov right wing extremists. Trump would be an idiot to support them. Their goal was to over throw the Gov and reverse the election results. Let’s say that it was a success- our PRESIDENT  would be that guy in speedos and Buffalo fur.

Even if they completely took over the building- they wouldn’t seize power of anything.  A swat team would have went in  dragged them out kicking and screaming.

Now the group leaders are begging for mercy and blaming everyone but themselves.
Link Posted: 10/6/2023 2:39:54 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

You both must have been asleep on election night when the cheating put Biden ahead in the middle of the night when all observers were sent home.
View Quote

LOL, people are still peddling this bullshit 3 years later despite it being thoroughly debunked?

Link Posted: 10/6/2023 2:40:49 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

No, Trump supporters remind me of the parent that can never find fault with their children.

Like no matter what the kid does, the parent will always have an excuse for them and put the blame on others.

I'm sure you've met these type of parents.

Doesn't matter how many classmates have the same negative encounters with your child, how many teachers for years say the same thing, how many coaches say the same thing, how many babysitters repeat the same thing, nope, it's a vast conspiracy that everyone has the exact same stories and describes your kid in the exact same way.

It's not your kid's fault, everyone that has met him with the same stories are all liars! Right?

It's just coincidental that no kids want to be around your kid because of the way he's treated them in the past.

All the people that have great things to say about your kid are mysteriously silent. Not a peep.

Or the people that do speak positively are the other bad/weirdo kids (like in Trump's case, Guiliani, Micheal Cohen, Flynn, Manafort, etc..)

Again, for parent's like this, their kid is perfect. You can have hundreds of people giving personal testimonies (that have spent significant time with your kid) that all say similar things, give similar stories, and easily show a pattern.

Nope the parent's excuses will continue with

"all of those people saying those things about my kid are liars"

OR

"all the other kids are bad too, not just mine"

OR

"It's a conspiracy against my kid"

OR

"He's just the victim and they're all attacking/persecuting him!"  

When a parent is so brainwashed into believing their kid can do no wrong, they'll find excuses for everything.

Want to know why? Because the second they admit their kid is an actual piece of shit, they'll have to admit they're responsible to allow it to happen.

Much easier to keep shifting the blame on others rather than taking responsibility and realizing your kid pulled the wool over your eyes.

And until that happens, the kid won't change. He knows he'll always have his parents supporting and enabling him regardless of what he does. So he has zero consequences to change his behavior.

He can do what he pleases and always have mom and dad cheering him on.

Basically it's the same as Trump. Trump knows he can do anything and his diehard supporters (like the "parents" above) will make endless excuses.

View Quote

People like you will regurgitate the same old lies of "racist", "criminal": and yet show little to zero proof.  Because, in the end, it's not about having proof, it's about advancing narratives by expounding upon feels.  Amiright?
Link Posted: 10/6/2023 2:42:04 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

You have two sides.

The other is not.

This is not hard.

Pick one.
View Quote

Let me guess.  You think Trump is on the “not” side.
Link Posted: 10/6/2023 2:42:54 PM EDT
[#29]
Quoted:

People like you will regurgitate the same old lies of "racist", "criminal": and yet show little to zero proof.  Because, in the end, it's not about having proof, it's about advancing narratives by expounding upon feels.  Amiright?
View Quote

Zero proof?

There’s proof of his assertion everywhere you look, starting with this board.  But it goes far beyond here.
Link Posted: 10/6/2023 2:46:58 PM EDT
[#30]
Trump keeping his mouth shut.  That should work out well.
Link Posted: 10/6/2023 2:49:52 PM EDT
[#31]
Quoted:

This is that due process-second-thing that's all the rage right now.
View Quote

Attachment Attached File
Link Posted: 10/6/2023 3:33:11 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

He earned this one....but it's still wrong and dangerous.  When Trump said it, and when this judge DID it.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This is that due process-second-thing that's all the rage right now.

He earned this one....but it's still wrong and dangerous.  When Trump said it, and when this judge DID it.

Trump asked about it, got educated on why it was not legally possible and didn't mention it again. Dems just do it then protest when their actions are reversed by the courts.
But trump's the tyrant.
Link Posted: 10/6/2023 3:35:01 PM EDT
[#33]
Guessing Trump has had a number of Lawyers through the years that wished they could have gagged Trump.
Link Posted: 10/6/2023 3:46:05 PM EDT
[#34]
Quoted:
He didn't seem to express any public concern until things started to affect him in a similar way (which was much later).

POTUS can pardon federally, and governors of each state can pardon for state-level convictions.

Seems the left has been using all this as a huge legal broadsword to vindictively swing against anyone anyone who “challenged” them on J6, and also to shut Trump up, and maybe shut him down with perfect timing to prevent him running again this time.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Quoted:

How much has he contributed to their legal defense? I hear there was $250 mil of stop the steal cash leftover that wasn't used to stop the steal. None of that could be used to help them?

A President can pardon anyone at anytime for a possible federal offense. No conviction or indictment is needed.

Ford did it for Nixon before anyone had a chance to indict him.   Thus he was not indicted since he was pardoned for any issues related to watergate

Andrew Johnson pardoned mist confederates who may have been indicted and thus none were indicted he pardoned since they were pardoned for their actions during the civil war
Link Posted: 10/6/2023 3:50:36 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:

Interesting.

Not being sarcastic,  but this is the first time I’ve seen people here screech about it.
View Quote

This is also the first time a leading presidential candidate has to deal with a gag order.
Link Posted: 10/7/2023 1:05:41 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

those pardons, even if non-legal, would have been a huge speedbump in the witch hunt
Link Posted: 10/16/2023 1:45:20 PM EDT
[#37]
Gagged again today!
Link Posted: 10/16/2023 1:58:57 PM EDT
[#38]
This is the guy that got a bunch of idiots to run into DC and cause mayhem and try to kill members of Govt. Idiots take his words, that he uses so irresponsibly, and acts on them. Of course he got a gag order.
Link Posted: 10/16/2023 2:52:58 PM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:
This is the guy that got a bunch of idiots to run into DC and cause mayhem and try to kill members of Govt. Idiots take his words, that he uses so irresponsibly, and acts on them. Of course he got a gag order.
View Quote

Thank God, Joe is leading America now. Right?
Link Posted: 10/16/2023 3:53:11 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:

View Quote

Other than the price of gas being higher it doesn’t seem all that different.
Link Posted: 10/16/2023 3:59:23 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:

Other than the price of gas being higher it doesn't seem all that different.
View Quote

Link Posted: 10/16/2023 4:23:52 PM EDT
[#42]
Edit
Link Posted: 10/16/2023 6:07:28 PM EDT
[#43]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Here’s a crazy thought- how ‘bout someone better than both of those two idiots?
Page / 5
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top