BCM
User Panel

Page / 8
Next Page Arrow Left
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 5:45:17 AM EDT
[#1]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:

Because saying that lasers won't be ready for prime time for the better part of a decade is the same as saying that lasers will never matter.

Want to shoot down model airplanes or set stationary small boats on fire?  LAWS will do that just fine today, ar least if he boat doesn't maneuver/move.  
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Easiest way to defend against the laser is the same way you defend against a missile or a gun - disrupt the Detect/Track system.  When you can't do that, outmaneuver the system that points the laser.

You're going to need to explain how you plan to outmaneuver a weapon the requires no target lead, and can be piped to emitters on every side of a vessel...

The systems built now have coverage limitations. But such limitations are not inherent to laser weapons. Rather, they are the product of extremely simple early designs, with limiting flaws.

Considering it doesn't exist, it should not be that hard.  If we are going with imaginary hardware, I will make my "aircraft" faster than light.  Your heat and power generation problems are only slightly less of a problem.

(1925) You're right, airpower will never be a threat to battleships. We shouldn't consider aircraft carriers as a significant asset or threat. (/1925)

Because saying that lasers won't be ready for prime time for the better part of a decade is the same as saying that lasers will never matter.

Want to shoot down model airplanes or set stationary small boats on fire?  LAWS will do that just fine today, ar least if he boat doesn't maneuver/move.  

Soooo... Did ya miss the part where this thread is about future capabilities?
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 6:10:52 AM EDT
[#2]
Quoted:

View Quote

No - my point is that this is farther in the future than most posting here think.  Linking lasers to nuclear powered, armored battleships takes it from potential future capability to fantasy.
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 6:22:30 AM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

No - my point is that this is farther in the future than most posting here think.  Linking lasers to nuclear powered, armored battleships takes it from potential future capability to fantasy.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sooo... Did you miss where the battleship is being used as an example in extreme of the radical changes lasers are bringing? The fact they hold up to any scrutiny (other than "it doesn't exist neener neener") should raise eyebrows.

Do you think I really believe we're going to spend about $500 billion on a half-dozen BBNs?

It's a thought experiment.

Doesn't change the fact that missiles and aircraft are in for serious problems as lasers develop. Really, really serious problems. And bigger lasers are better.
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 6:24:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:

Sooo... Did you miss where the battleship is being used as an example in extreme of the radical changes lasers are bringing? The fact they hold up to any scrutiny should raise eyebrows.

View Quote

Guess you've missed the half dozen or more Madcap threads on bringing back battleships.  He's the OP here, right?
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 6:30:08 AM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

Guess you've missed the half dozen or more Madcap threads on bringing back battleships.  He's the OP here, right?
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Sooo... Did you miss where the battleship is being used as an example in extreme of the radical changes lasers are bringing? The fact they hold up to any scrutiny should raise eyebrows.

Madcap: Trollolololololo, lololol, lololol.

It's a thread trolling a guy who got locked for trolling... Trollception.
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 8:09:08 AM EDT
[#6]
Bringing back the battleship is perfectly sensible and indeed follows the logic of symmetric response.

How else can you challenge the Chinese Hochseeflotte and its fleet of dreadnoughts?
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 11:49:22 AM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

I'm also not a CVN zealot.  I think it's sad that US ships haven't significantly upgraded their ability to kill other combatants since the 80s.
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 12:35:06 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Nope, it's me enjoying being able to talk about something I think is interesting wit hone less close minded in the box thinker.

But apparently someone volunteered to take their place.

Link Posted: 10/18/2014 12:36:19 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

This is the first and only thread I've ever made about battleships.

I see your knowledge of me is as well read as it is of energy weapons.

Link Posted: 10/18/2014 1:25:44 PM EDT
[#10]
http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1659524_Naval_Guns___Now_More_Than_Ever.html&page=2#i49046528

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1295074__ARCHIVED_THREAD____BB61_USS_Iowa.html&page=1#i32659619

http://www.ar15.com/forums/t_1_5/1202406__ARCHIVED_THREAD____Has_the_USMC_Harrier_ever____.html&page=12#i29010892

Only meant that you participated, not that you originated.

It's like you think that if you say BATTLESHIP three times, one will appear
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 2:49:46 PM EDT
[#11]
Quoted:

View Quote

How far in the future?

http://www.dtic.mil/ndia/2013IAMD/Horn.pdf

Go to slide 17.  I don't see DE anywhere in that slide.  Not like LaWS is a secret.
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 7:08:47 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
How far in the future?

Go to slide 17.  I don't see DE anywhere in that slide.  Not like LaWS is a secret.
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

How far in the future?

Find better slides?

http://www.navsea.navy.mil/nswc/dahlgren/SPLAN/SPLAN.pdf

Link Posted: 10/18/2014 7:26:59 PM EDT
[#13]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

How far in the future?

Find better slides?

LOL.  I work with NSWC DD folks several times per week.  NSWC DD doesn't decide what goes on ships, PEO IWS and the program managers that work for him do. You know, the guy whose brief I linked.  Dahlgren does science projects, not make calls about what gets fielded. Great guys and engineers, but not acquisition decision makers.  In fact, they are often marginalized within NAVSEA.  Also, youR slides don't mention anything about a fielding date.  They say that NSWC DD will be working the project over ther next 5 years.
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 7:33:54 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
LOL.  I work with NSWC DD folks several times per week.  NSWC DD doesn't decide what goes on ships, PEO IWS and the program managers that work for him do. You know, the guy whose brief I linked.  Dahlgren does science projects, not make calls about what gets fielded. Great guys and engineers, but not acquisition decision makers.  In fact, they are often marginalized within NAVSEA.  Also, youR slides don't mention anything about a fielding date.  They say that NSWC DD will be working the project over ther next 5 years.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

How far in the future?

Find better slides?

But they talk about the abstract undefined future.  

Sounds like PEO IWS is the bottleneck then.

Link Posted: 10/18/2014 7:35:38 PM EDT
[#15]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

How far in the future?

Find better slides?

No PEO IWS builds what the requirements officers in OPNAV N96 pay him to build.

You're kinda like a marinized CMJohnson . Battleships instead of F-16s

Link Posted: 10/18/2014 7:56:29 PM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:

snip

LOL

I just like fucking shit up.  BB's do it well, have always done it well, and would have continued to do it well.

IMHO if civilian non-profits can maintain them to include major work through tourist donations, then the Navy could have done a pretty good job too.

Maybe that should be the Direction... Activate BB's but in civilian hands, and utilize them for emerging technology so that way they'll be ready to go when needed, not waiting 30-40 years to get through the bureaucratic system in place now.

Link Posted: 10/18/2014 9:28:07 PM EDT
[#17]
Yes we should but make new ones for our new long range rail gun system.  Will even be more powerful than before.
Link Posted: 10/18/2014 9:30:09 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Yes we should but make new ones for our new long range rail gun system.  Will even be more powerful than before.
View Quote
Bird in the hand is worth two in the bush.

Link Posted: 10/19/2014 1:16:54 AM EDT
[#19]
Quoted:
Let us skip all of the horse shit and start using tactical nukes. The second battle of Fallujah could have been over in 15 seconds. It would have send a message that would have been understood by all the cave men around the world.
View Quote

This.

...but also, there would be a place for a nuclear-shell-armed battleship- yes?
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 1:29:32 AM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
View Quote

Railguns are inherently unsuited to a reusable gun system. They will never be a long service life gun system.

As a single shot scramjet missile launch tube, it has potential. But railsguns as actual guns is junk science.
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 1:32:02 AM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:

This.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Let us skip all of the horse shit and start using tactical nukes. The second battle of Fallujah could have been over in 15 seconds. It would have send a message that would have been understood by all the cave men around the world.

This.

Already been done. New ones for my Mk7A1 smoothbore, with incredible scramjet-boosted range, could be built.
Link Posted: 10/19/2014 1:38:31 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
This.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

This.

Where do you think the initial sabot's for the ER shells came from.

Link Posted: 10/20/2014 12:03:17 AM EDT
[#23]
It's happening!!!!!

http://mobile.seattletimes.com/story/today/2024789901/track-ip_news_lite-1.2.2-./

Now just need to think how to cram a few guns into them.

For a couple thousand Dollars more on top of the ticket price the tourists could be trained and man the weapons.  

Self-sustaining fleet.  

Link Posted: 10/30/2014 8:44:51 AM EDT
[#24]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

How far in the future?

Find better slides?

Sat in a briefing with the CO of NSWC DD and a couple of his lead engineers.  "Several" was used to describe the number of years until there will be a laser of sufficient power and compactness to shoot down ASCMs in a tactically relevant context.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 3:20:25 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:

Sat in a briefing with the CO of NSWC DD and a couple of his lead engineers.  "Several" was used to describe the number of years until there will be a laser of sufficient power and compactness to shoot down ASCMs in a tactically relevant context.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
How far in the future?

Find better slides?

Annnnd?

The fact it is very near future is why it matters. It's no longer decades or speculative. It's a cuspal technology. Now is the time to evaluate the implications, not post-facto.
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 4:26:18 PM EDT
[#26]
Quoted:

Annnnd?

The fact it is very near future is why it matters. It's no longer decades or speculative. It's a cuspal technology. Now is the time to evaluate the implications, not post-facto.
View Quote

Like at least 2 presidential elections away
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 4:50:19 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

Annnnd?

Which, considering the decades of lag in major item DoD procurement, it seems like analyzing the implications this has on aircraft and ships would be a good thing to start right now...
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 7:29:53 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:

This.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.

Bring back the W23 16" Nuclear Artillery shell!!!

Link Posted: 10/30/2014 7:32:37 PM EDT
[#29]

Quoted:
Which, considering the decades of lag in major item DoD procurement, it seems like analyzing the implications this has on aircraft and ships would be a good thing to start right now...
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Annnnd?

I know right?  It's almost like bureaucratic thinking, and in the box thinking multiplied by promoting high ranking officers to pick directions that will land them a defense contractor gig when they retire drives procrument more than mission.

Link Posted: 10/30/2014 8:13:17 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
I know right?  It's almost like bureaucratic thinking, and in the box thinking multiplied by promoting high ranking officers to pick directions that will land them a defense contractor gig when they retire drives procrument more than mission.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

Annnnd?

So for the next four years at least, here is your choice:  a 5" gun that can do surface warfare, air warfare and NGFS or a laser that can shoot down UAVs that are above the horizon and not that far away. Which do you want?
Link Posted: 10/30/2014 8:56:47 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
So for the next four years at least, here is your choice:  a 5" gun that can do surface warfare, air warfare and NGFS or a laser that can shoot down UAVs that are above the horizon and not that far away. Which do you want?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

snip

*yawn*   Not my choice.  You can keep your box.

Link Posted: 10/30/2014 10:14:49 PM EDT
[#32]
Quoted:

This.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.

There’s a big problem with this…

The whole battleship concept if that of a heavily armed and armored warship. Now, one of the amazing and scary things I learned about nuclear weapons is that the small ones have yields that are well under 100 tons of TNT. I didn’t say 100 kilotons, but 100 tons. It seems like the 155mm nuclear artillery shell had about a 20 ton yield.

Why is this a problem?

Well, for starters, there is a big incentive not to use the big 100+ kiloton city killers for obvious reasons. But using small nuclear weapons might be more politically acceptable… which starts the nuclear escalation cycle until the big nukes are being used.

But as far as nuclear armed battleships go, if you can shoot nuclear shells at the enemy then the enemy can shoot them back at you… Or at least they can if we are fighting an enemy with nuclear capability. And if the enemy retaliates with 20 ton yield nuclear shells then all that expensive armor isn’t going to be enough to protect a battleship.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 12:17:27 AM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

The whole battleship concept if that of a heavily armed and armored warship. Now, one of the amazing and scary things I learned about nuclear weapons is that the small ones have yields that are well under 100 tons of TNT. I didn’t say 100 kilotons, but 100 tons. It seems like the 155mm nuclear artillery shell had about a 20 ton yield.

Why is this a problem?

Well, for starters, there is a big incentive not to use the big 100+ kiloton city killers for obvious reasons. But using small nuclear weapons might be more politically acceptable… which starts the nuclear escalation cycle until the big nukes are being used.

But as far as nuclear armed battleships go, if you can shoot nuclear shells at the enemy then the enemy can shoot them back at you… Or at least they can if we are fighting an enemy with nuclear capability. And if the enemy retaliates with 20 ton yield nuclear shells then all that expensive armor isn’t going to be enough to protect a battleship.

View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

This.

Why is this a problem?

Yes it is.

Link Posted: 10/31/2014 12:34:27 AM EDT
[#34]
What the heck?

I see this topic come up over and over.

They are too old, they are too manpower intensive and they are out classed by modern weapons.

Wish, want , piss or cry they are not coming back.

And even though their armor is the best, you can still build a new one cheaper than ripping their guts out to redesigned the propulsion plant and upgrade any or all the systems on that boat.

Still just like the Brits in the Falkland war, I'd shoot all the torpedoes into her even if it was an all conscript crew on board.   Yes if it was still active it is a big threat.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 12:59:27 AM EDT
[#35]
Bring back the trireme
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 1:07:29 AM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
Yes it is.

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.

Why is this a problem?

Yes it is.

Crossroads Baker disagrees.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 3:31:51 AM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.

Why is this a problem?

Yes it is.

Crossroads Baker was subsurface. Completely different in effects from a nuclear shell. It simulated a nuclear mine, depth charge or torpedo.

Nukes set off underwater behave very differently than ones set off in air. Likewise ones in air behave very differently than ones in space. To compare the results in different energy transfer media is silly.

Without knowing the details of a nuclear artillery shell being used against a battleship, it's hard to say what the results will be. We know they can survive airbursts in close proximity (though with damage to sensitive items and exposed crew injuries). In near-impact proximity or actual impact it gets difficult to speculate, as no real testing of such an event was ever conducted, thanks to the fuck-up that was Crossroads Able.

What we know:

Battleships are proven to survive ~25 KT air bursting nukes if they are 600 yards from ground zero.

Battleships are proven to survive ~25 KT subsurface detonations if they are 700 yards from ground zero.

Battleships are proven to be at risk of being sunk by ~25KT subsurface detonations if they are less than 170 yards from ground zero.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 3:46:15 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:
View All Quotes
Quoted:

Quoted:

snip

Yes it is.

A. He was talking about nuclear shells... so I was talking more about airburst.

2. The Baker test showed that Battleships are strong s FUCK, even one made in 1911.

The boat as far as everyone knows is in one piece, especially the hull.  There's holes and popped rivets in the exterior, and blisters ripped off and a 20' deep dent in the side but even thought it got blown in the air, lawn darted into the bottom and flipped upside down into the coral, it never cracked up.

That ship was 170 yards away. http://www.dtic.mil/dtic/tr/fulltext/u2/366764.pdf

But since I'm not talking about bringing back the Texas, or salvaging the Arkansas that's not particularly relevant.  

Speaking of....
Looks pretty good for getting nuked and sitting on bottom for almost 50 years...

Link Posted: 10/31/2014 3:54:29 AM EDT
[#39]
Quoted:

2. The Baker test showed that Battleships are strong s FUCK, even one made in 1911.

http://sonicbomb.com/content/atomic/carc/us/crossroads/baker/limg/baker_ark.jpg

The boat as far as everyone knows is in one piece, especially the hull.  There's holes and popped rivets in the exterior, and blisters ripped off and a 20' deep dent in the side but even thought it got blown in the air, lawn darted into the bottom and flipped upside down into the coral, it never cracked up.

That ship was 170 yards away. http://www.dtic.mil/dtic/tr/fulltext/u2/366764.pdf

But since I'm not talking about bringing back the Texas, or salvaging the Arkansas that's not particularly relevant.  

Speaking of....

Looks pretty good for getting nuked and sitting on bottom for almost 50 years...

http://youtu.be/id6unoYKCoc http://youtu.be/id6unoYKCoc
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
snip
Yes it is.

Speaking of....

If that had been an airburst, I think the Arkansas would have survived.

It was shock through the water that got her. Not unexpected for a subsurface detonation.

Tanks have survived airbursts barely outside of the fireball. A battleship is much, much stronger, with more mass to trade for thermal survival.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 4:04:34 AM EDT
[#40]
Yup.

It was also in 180 feet of water with the bomb at 90'.   Deep water might have made a differance.
Interesting to note the Nevada did pretty well, yet destroyers that were further away sank...
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 4:07:52 AM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Yup.

It was also in 180 feet of water with the bomb at 90'.   Deep water might have made a differance.

Interesting to note the Nevada did pretty well, yet destroyers that were further away sank...
View Quote

In comparison they are made from aluminum foil and popsicle sticks. I am not surprised.

A ship with armor also offers some decent ionizing radiation protection.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 6:16:47 AM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

Why is this a problem?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:

This.

Why is this a problem?

W48 was 72 T yield , the W74 would have had a 100T and the W82 was a 2KT yieild
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 6:29:41 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

What the heck?

They are too old,

Says who? Your opinion?

they are too manpower intensive

Every time they were updated they reduced the required crew numbers.  What is your definition of "too manpower intensive"?  How many people do you think a ship should have to be capable 24 hours a day 7 days a week for months?  How many people do you think is the minimum for damage control?  How many do you think would be needed after another round of modernization?

Also, do you think the Navy should be smaller? What's wrong with a ship that needs more crew?  Do you hate jobs?

and they are out classed by modern weapons.

Expand on that.  How exactly are they outclassed, but say... LHD 6 the Bonhomme Richard isn't? Did you think about that at all?  If BB's are outclassed... everything is outclassed.

So?

And even though their armor is the best, you can still build a new one cheaper than ripping their guts out to redesigned the propulsion plant and upgrade any or all the systems on that boat.

You know you say that, I have my doubts.  What info do you hve to support it being cheaper to build a new one?  We can't even build a destroyer the size of a dreadnaught with ONE TINY gun without wasting tons of money.

Given my ideas, the BB's could be updated for very little comparatively.

Still just like the Brits in the Falkland war, I'd shoot all the torpedoes into her even if it was an all conscript crew on board.   Yes if it was still active it is a big threat.

Talking about whales? http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2408881/British-warship-HMS-Brilliant-torpedoed-WHALES-Falklands-War.html

View Quote
You just clicked on the thread and banged out a response without reading through it, didn't you?

Link Posted: 10/31/2014 7:45:44 AM EDT
[#44]
Quoted:
You just clicked on the thread and banged out a response without reading through it, didn't you?

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
What the heck?

They are too old,
Says who? Your opinion?

they are too manpower intensive
Every time they were updated they reduced the required crew numbers.  What is your definition of "too manpower intensive"?  How many people do you think a ship should have to be capable 24 hours a day 7 days a week for months?  How many people do you think is the minimum for damage control?  How many do you think would be needed after another round of modernization?

Also, do you think the Navy should be smaller? What's wrong with a ship that needs more crew?  Do you hate jobs?

and they are out classed by modern weapons.
Expand on that.  How exactly are they outclassed, but say... LHD 6 the Bonhomme Richard isn't? Did you think about that at all?  If BB's are outclassed... everything is outclassed.

So?

You know you say that, I have my doubts.  What info do you hve to support it being cheaper to build a new one?  We can't even build a destroyer the size of a dreadnaught with ONE TINY gun without wasting tons of money.
Given my ideas, the BB's could be updated for very little comparatively.

Talking about whales? http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2408881/British-warship-HMS-Brilliant-torpedoed-WHALES-Falklands-War.html

How many LGBT sailors would it take to crew a new battleship in your expert opinion?
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 8:20:48 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

How many LGBT sailors to would it take to crew a new battleship in your expert opinion?
View All Quotes
Quoted:

snip

How many LGBT sailors to would it take to crew a new battleship in your expert opinion?
Are you asking for boatspace?

Link Posted: 10/31/2014 8:45:58 AM EDT
[#46]
Quoted:

It was shock through the water that got her. Not unexpected for a subsurface detonation.

Tanks have survived airbursts barely outside of the fireball. A battleship is much, much stronger, with more mass to trade for thermal survival.
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
Quoted:
snip
Yes it is.

Speaking of....

Able was an airburst, the ships did quite well from a strict survival standpoint.  They would've been floating coffins in the long term from radiation, but they survived. Even smaller ships did better than expected.

That's why I said Baker.  I don't think anything floating could resist suddenly finding itself without water underneath.  Sure the Arkansas looked great on the ocean's floor afterward but it was sunk.  It also wasn't quite an accurate comparison to the 20t shells theorized, but it was a fine match to the actual 20kt nuclear shells once used by the Iowas.  The choice of airburst, contact burst, or subsurface burst is just a question of aim and fuzing though.

A nuclear war will be the end of any naval vessel the enemy can locate that is worth the fizz.
Link Posted: 10/31/2014 1:41:13 PM EDT
[#47]
Quoted:

View Quote

Okay... I'll give you that.  A battleship might do a great job of keeping the corpses of the crew contained and easy to find after being hit by a nuclear weapon.  
Page / 8
Next Page Arrow Left
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top