Just like Coca Cola's general counsel with his racist bs
View Quote

Drink water or hard liquor it's better for you. I don't drink sodas
Link Posted: 4/13/2023 12:50:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Discussion ForumsJump to Quoted PostQuote History
Quoted:
That woman is incompetent.

I'm not in marketing, but I know messaging.

If you are going to push a message into the market, you need to first understand the 2nd and 3rd and cascading effects that will result from the message.

To know this and to plan for it, you need to conduct a thorough and effective study.

That obviously didn't happen.
View Quote

lol...just like Nike and Gillette and all the others? Yeah..didn't happen. I wish I was wrong.
Link Posted: 4/13/2023 12:51:13 PM EDT
[#3]
Quoted:

Just my opinion - It doesn’t need to slay or jab or inconvenience. All it needs to do is lose capitol. A department, a division, a brand is expected to make money otherwise it gets reorganized (firings and layoffs). Companies expect profits, meet projected earnings. If, in this case, a brand doesn’t, it’s going to fall under heightened scrutiny. If Bud Light is hemorrhaging market share by losing their faithful customers, longtime drinkers of Bud Light, they’ve done some real fucking up. I mean they fucked up. Products speak to people and this is a product whose voice really should stay the same because ultimately AB cannot really change it. It’s got to taste the same bottle after bottle. So they are left with packaging and marketing (one and the same in this instance). Who does this product speak to? Beer drinkers but not the bougie kind. It’s not an expensive beer, it’s a cheap, everyday beer that’s palatable and can keep you floating on a buzz cloud. Who does plain old beer identify with? Guys who cut their grass, get down on a little BBQ, have a wife and 2.5 kids (many/some/divorced/etc). So, do those guys identify with some effeminate skinny guy who likes to prance around like some little girl? Though I’m not much of a drinker anymore, I know I don’t and I doubt many of those guys do either.

ETA: I mean, think about it. How does a beer brand lose customers? That beer doesn’t change. There is no “New and improved” version of Bud Light. A Bud Light you drank15 years ago is going to taste like the bottle or can you just popped open today. Beer drinkers, the “faithful” stick to one or the other forever. If you start hemorrhaging those, you done really fucked up.
View Quote

True, no one wants to sit at a bar, be at a party or hang with the guys and listen to I've got a queer in my beer song.

Because this is exactly what people will think if they drink a Bud now. They'll be drinking one and look around and wonder. Do people think I suck cock or date trans because I drink Bud beer. Hey waitress can I have a glass and take this bottle away
Link Posted: 4/13/2023 12:52:51 PM EDT
[#4]
Quoted:
Budweiser Family
•Budweiser (World Beer Cup Bronze Medal, 1996)
•Bud Light
•Tiger Beer
•Kirin
•Bass Ale
Boddingtons
•Beck's
•Hoegaarden
•Leffe
•Stella Artois
•Löwenbräu
•Tennent's Ale
•Budvar Czechvar
View Quote

Ah crap. Not Boddingtons and Stella too. Damn them!
Link Posted: 4/13/2023 12:55:44 PM EDT
[#5]
Quoted:

True, no one wants to sit at a bar, be at a party or hang with the guys amendment listen to I've got a queer in my beer song.

Because this is exactly what people will think if they drink a Bud now. They'll be drinking one and look around and wonder. Do people think I suck cock or date trans because I drink Bud beer. Hey waitress can I have a glass and take this bottle away
View Quote

So then they'll know you ordered a bud lite AND felt a need to decant it into a glass, thus proving their assumption correct...
Link Posted: 4/13/2023 12:56:10 PM EDT
[#6]
Quoted:

It's not hundreds of brands, here is the list.  Lots still.  And I have purged my fridge of the Goose Island I had.  That was the only one on there I had.

Budweiser Family
•Bud Light
•Budweiser Select
•Budweiser American Ale (available October 2008)
•Bud Dry
•Bud Ice
•Bud Ice Light
•Budweiser Brewmaster's Private Reserve
•Bud Light Lime
•Budweiser & Clamato Chelada
•Bud Light & Clamato Chelada
•Bud Extra
Michelob Family
•Michelob
•Michelob Light (World Beer Cup Bronze Medal, 2006)
•Michelob Honey Lager
•Michelob AmberBock (World Beer Cup Bronze Medal, 1998)
•Michelob Golden Draft
•Michelob Golden Draft Light
•Michelob Bavarian Wheat
•Michelob Porter
•Michelob Pale Ale
•Michelob Dunkel Weisse (available Late 2008)
Ultra Family
•Michelob Ultra (World Beer Cup Bronze Medal, 2004)
•Michelob Ultra Amber (World Beer Cup Silver Medal, 2006)
•Michelob Ultra Lime Cactus
•Michelob Ultra Pomegranate Raspberry
•Michelob Ultra Tuscan Orange Grapefruit
Busch Family
•Busch
•Busch Light
•Busch Ice
The Natural Family
•Natural Light
•Natural Ice
Specialty Beers
•Bud Extra
•Bare Knuckle Stout
•Anheuser World Lager (discontinued)
•ZiegenBock
•Ascent 54 (Colorado only)
•Redbridge (gluten-free)
•Rolling Rock
•Landshark Lager
•Shock Top (Formerly Spring Heat Spiced Wheat)
•Skipjack Amber Lager (Mid Atlantic Only)
•Wild Blue
Seasonal Beers
•Sun Dog (New in 2008) (spring)
•Beach Bum Blonde Ale (summer)
•Jack's Pumpkin Spice Ale (fall)
•Winter's Bourbon Cask Ale (winter)
Non-alcohol
•O'Doul's (World Beer Cup Gold Medal, 2006)
•O'Doul's Amber (4 World Beer Cup Medals)
•Busch NA
•Budweiser NA (Saudi Arabian Market)
•Budweiser NA Green Apple (Saudi Arabian Market)
Energy Drinks
•180 Blue
•180 Sport Drink(discontinued)
•180 Energy
•180 Red
•180 Blue Low Calorie
•180 Sugar Free
Specialty Organic Beers
•Stone Mill Pale Ale
•Wild Hop Lager
Specialty Malt Beverages
•Bacardi Silver
•Peels (discontinued)
•Tequiza
•Tilt
Spirits and Spirits Distribution Alliances
•Jekyll & Hyde
•Bluecoat Vodka
•Cape North
•Hammer and Sickle Vodka
•Ku Soju
•Margarittaville Tequila
•Purus Organic Wheat Vodka
•Vermont Spirits
Malt Liquors
•Hurricane Malt Liquor
•Hurricane Ice
•King Cobra (World Beer Cup Silver Medal, 2004)
Minority ownership brands
•Red Hook Brewing
•Widmer Bros. Brewing
Craft Distribution Alliances
•Goose Island Beer Co.
•Kona Brewing Co.
•Ray Hill American Pilsner
•Starr Hill Brewing
•Fordham Brewing
•Dominion Brewing
Importation and distribution for these international beers in the U.S.:
•Harbin Lager
•Tiger Beer
•Kirin
•Bass Ale
•Boddingtons
•Beck's
•Hoegaarden
•Leffe
•Stella Artois
•Löwenbräu
•Tennent's Ale
•Budvar Czechvar
Specialty beverage distribution deals:
•Borba Skin Balance Water
•Monster Energy Drink
•Lost Energy
•Rumba Energy
•Icelandic Glacial Spring Water
View Quote

Lol I don't drink or use any of that
Link Posted: 4/13/2023 1:01:35 PM EDT
[#7]
Quoted:

It's not hundreds of brands, here is the list.  Lots still.  And I have purged my fridge of the Goose Island I had.  That was the only one on there I had.

SNIP
Monster Energy Drink
SNIP
View Quote
Taking a look at just MEC, just one item on that list. They have the following product lines under Monster:
Energy
Rehab
Muscle
Ultra
Tour water
Java Monster
Hydro
Juice
Dragon tea

These include over 60 products.

They also recently acquired CANarchy, which owns:
Cigar City
Oskar Blues
Deep Ellum
Perrin Brewing
Squatters
Wasatch

Each of these has many brands and dozens of products.

They also own stakes in Reign, and probably other companies I'm too lazy to research.
Link Posted: 4/13/2023 1:03:21 PM EDT
[#8]
Quoted:

So then they'll know you ordered a bud lite AND felt a need to decant it into a glass, thus proving their assumption correct...
View Quote View All Quotes
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:

True, no one wants to sit at a bar, be at a party or hang with the guys amendment listen to I've got a queer in my beer song.

You're right. I didn't think of that.
Link Posted: 4/13/2023 1:11:51 PM EDT
[#9]
Quoted:

Fuck yes! Not only is it far better, it's owned and managed by patriots. At least it was the last time I heard.
View Quote
Went to the grocery store yesterday and bought some Yuengling. They are running some patriotic promotion, with the cans marked suggesting donations to a veteran charity. Yuengling was only introduced locally a few months ago, so it is still a bit of a novelty. It was in low supply. Miller and Coors were well stocked, but not to the brim. Bud light was stacked deep, the cooler was full, and there were stacks of bud light all around the liquor section of the store. I was surprised it wasn't marked down based on how much they had.

And this is the only grocery store in a lake town, where people are buying cheap beer for lake recreation and fishing all the time.
Link Posted: 4/13/2023 1:17:36 PM EDT
[#10]
Woke activism = subversion to demoralize and destroy America.

You see it working right here.

Idiots/agents at the top destroy the company/ country from the top down.

Most employees at AB probably do not support this woke BS, but they are going to suffer for it, maybe lose their jobs.

Same for every other company and the government.

citizens will pay the cost

eta- wokeness, green energy climate crisis bullshit are subversive acts of war. Destroying the USA as we head towards global conflict and fall out of power to yield to rising Chicom global power.
Link Posted: 4/13/2023 1:18:46 PM EDT
[#11]
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/AB_InBev    Anheuser-Busch InBev  they produce over 400 beers...
Link Posted: 4/13/2023 1:26:23 PM EDT
[#12]
it's nice to see. but the right doesn't have it in them to keep these type of boycotts going. even worse there is no unified plan to fight back.
Link Posted: 4/13/2023 1:26:39 PM EDT
[#13]
Better stop driving and well living. All major motor companies support it. Most of what you do and buy supports it. The world is changing and will be hard pressed to find a large amount of any that doesn’t support it.

I do want to see someone shoot up their ford raptor, please please please
https://www.autoblog.com/2021/09/02/ford-very-gay-ranger-raptor-pride/
Link Posted: 4/13/2023 1:32:23 PM EDT
[#14]
Spuds Mackenzie was female.

I'm not making a point or anything.
Just tossing that out there.

Most of the beers I enjoy are under Bud's parent company.
It's amazing how much they own.

I always grab Moosehead when I can find it.
Might search a little harder for it now.

I remember hearing that Bud has shares in a crapload of microbreweries too?
They don't outright own them but have enough invested to pretty much control them.
Anyone know if that's accurate?
Link Posted: 4/13/2023 1:41:39 PM EDT
[#15]
What if everyone stops buying Bud? Kill their flagship brand and they may get the message. If that doesn’t work, you can always pick another target. I am an occasional beer drinker and have bought Michelob Ultra but I can sure do without it. Too bad it is not available in Hellinois. I woukd  have to bring some back from Texas, if it was legal.  

I just checked the laws and it is not worth the trouble.
Link Posted: 4/13/2023 1:49:25 PM EDT
[#16]
Quoted:
Anheuser-Busch Loses More than $6 Billion in Market Value Following Transgender Dylan Mulvaney Bud Light Deal
View Quote

But their diversity score jumped by a huge margin!

Hmmm, in before death squads for man mods happens.

Or better yet

They start serving Bud light with school lunches......
Link Posted: 4/13/2023 1:51:24 PM EDT
[#17]
The only beer on the tranhueser bush list that I ever bought with some regularity is Stella.

The last Stella I drank tasted really watered down.

Gonna stick with PBR for my "cheap" go to
Link Posted: 4/13/2023 1:53:14 PM EDT
[#18]
I don't drink beer due to health reasons, but I'm sure the plethora of small local breweries would love to pick up the slack
Link Posted: 4/13/2023 1:56:13 PM EDT
[#19]
BUD announces 1st quarter earnings on May 4. The quarter would end sooner to give them time to tabulate the results so any sales hit from this might not be visible until the end of 2nd quarter at the end of July.

Im not sure how long beer can sit before it expires but I believe the distributors have to take back the dated product and bring in fresh.

I know a few bar owners and will be checking in with them soon to see how tranny fluid sales are going.

My shop fridge used to be stacked with BL.
Not anymore.
Link Posted: 4/13/2023 1:56:22 PM EDT
[#20]
Quoted:
I don't drink beer due to health reasons, but I'm sure the plethora of small local breweries would love to pick up the slack
View Quote

Some of them like Goose Island are owned by AB. Goose Island used to make Honkers Ale and they stopped a few years ago. I haven’t had something from them since they dropped it.
Link Posted: 4/13/2023 1:57:32 PM EDT
[#21]
Quoted:
Makes ya wonder, were they just sick and tired of making and selling it?
View Quote

I know people were sick and tired of drinking it.

Pure piss water it is
Link Posted: 4/13/2023 2:00:20 PM EDT
[#22]
Quoted:
BUD announces 1st quarter earnings on May 4. The quarter would end sooner to give them time to tabulate the results so any sales hit from this might not be visible until the end of 2nd quarter at the end of July.

Im not sure how long beer can sit before it expires but I believe the distributors have to take back the dated product and bring in fresh.

I know a few bar owners and will be checking in with them soon to see how tranny fluid sales are going.

My shop fridge used to be stacked with BL.
Not anymore.
View Quote

I doubt they will even mention this in their prepared remarks but I would laugh if an analyst asked them about it.  I’m sure mgt will dismiss it.
Link Posted: 4/13/2023 2:01:54 PM EDT
[#23]
Quoted:
What if everyone stops buying Bud? Kill their flagship brand and they may get the message. If that doesn’t work, you can always pick another target. I am an occasional beer drinker and have bought Michelob Ultra but I can sure do without it. Too bad it is not available in Hellinois. I woukd  have to bring some back from Texas, if it was legal.  

I just checked the laws and it is not worth the trouble.
View Quote

Wait, you cant bring your own personal beer for yourself and friends from out of state? Cant be legal to prohibit that
Link Posted: 4/13/2023 2:15:01 PM EDT
[#24]
Is Bud having its PBR moment?

PBR was the best selling beer in the US until they ran their "red necks, white socks, and Blue Ribbon beer" ad campaign.

It disgruntled enough people to put Bud on top where it has been ever since.

Bud was gaining market share and would have overtaken PBR in sales anyway, but that ad campaign hastened the fall.

Link Posted: 4/13/2023 2:27:18 PM EDT
[#25]
Quoted:
I thought she’d get canned yesterday. Probably working out all the legalize of her “resignation.”
View Quote

trying to figure out how much to pay her so she will smile and say shes moving on to better things.
Link Posted: 4/13/2023 2:32:15 PM EDT
[#26]
When companies are confronted with giving their position on an issue they could respond with, in this case, "We have no opinion, we sell beer." When pressed further they could continue the narrative of "We sell beer. Would you like to buy some beer?" Never giving an opinion at all either way. Simple.

But.....

Quoted:
Woke activism = subversion to demoralize and destroy America.

You see it working right here.

Idiots/agents at the top destroy the company/ country from the top down.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/13/2023 2:48:29 PM EDT
[#27]
Quoted:
Spuds Mackenzie was female.

I'm not making a point or anything.
Just tossing that out there.

Most of the beers I enjoy are under Bud's parent company.
It's amazing how much they own.

I always grab Moosehead when I can find it.
Might search a little harder for it now.

I remember hearing that Bud has shares in a crapload of microbreweries too?
They don't outright own them but have enough invested to pretty much control them.
Anyone know if that's accurate?
View Quote

That would make a good Babylon Bee article.  "Bud Light revives everyone's favorite mascot dog, Spuds Mackenzie" and then show a white cat painted to look like Spuds.
Link Posted: 4/13/2023 2:49:02 PM EDT
[#28]
Quoted:
Bud and Bud Light will forever be known as tranny fluid in every flyover bar in the country. That negative peer pressure won't go away.
View Quote

Quoted:
The interesting part was the decision to rebrand an existing standard successful product.  All they had to do really was package the same product under a new label, to have that label cater to the new growth market they firesee.  They could have made slimmer cans of Virginia Slims beer, and increased total production market share, and left Bud Light alone.   That decision was not made- which tells you all you need to know.
View Quote

But then they/she couldn't do that.
Link Posted: 4/13/2023 3:30:18 PM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 4/13/2023 5:23:42 PM EDT
[#30]
Quoted:
Fuck em. Hope they, and all businesses who follow such models, go bankrupt.
View Quote

Ultra Right Beer for the win!
Link Posted: 4/13/2023 5:45:18 PM EDT
[#31]
Watered down swill. Probably perfect for the trans cum guzzlers to use as a chaser!
Link Posted: 4/13/2023 6:41:27 PM EDT
[#32]
At least if Anheuser Busch decides they want to stop the bleeding, they can reach out to their friend Dylan Mulveny

He has some good friends over at Tampax I've heard
Link Posted: 4/13/2023 6:44:20 PM EDT
[#33]
Quoted:

Budweiser Family
•Bud Light
•Budweiser Select
•Budweiser American Ale (available October 2008)
•Bud Dry
•Bud Ice
•Bud Ice Light
•Budweiser Brewmaster's Private Reserve
•Bud Light Lime
•Budweiser & Clamato Chelada
•Bud Light & Clamato Chelada
•Bud Extra
Michelob Family
•Michelob
•Michelob Light (World Beer Cup Bronze Medal, 2006)
•Michelob Honey Lager
•Michelob AmberBock (World Beer Cup Bronze Medal, 1998)
•Michelob Golden Draft
•Michelob Golden Draft Light
•Michelob Bavarian Wheat
•Michelob Porter
•Michelob Pale Ale
•Michelob Dunkel Weisse (available Late 2008)
Ultra Family
•Michelob Ultra (World Beer Cup Bronze Medal, 2004)
•Michelob Ultra Amber (World Beer Cup Silver Medal, 2006)
•Michelob Ultra Lime Cactus
•Michelob Ultra Pomegranate Raspberry
•Michelob Ultra Tuscan Orange Grapefruit
Busch Family
•Busch
•Busch Light
•Busch Ice
The Natural Family
•Natural Light
•Natural Ice
Specialty Beers
•Bud Extra
•Bare Knuckle Stout
•Anheuser World Lager (discontinued)
•ZiegenBock
•Ascent 54 (Colorado only)
•Redbridge (gluten-free)
•Rolling Rock
•Landshark Lager
•Shock Top (Formerly Spring Heat Spiced Wheat)
•Skipjack Amber Lager (Mid Atlantic Only)
•Wild Blue
Seasonal Beers
•Sun Dog (New in 2008) (spring)
•Beach Bum Blonde Ale (summer)
•Jack's Pumpkin Spice Ale (fall)
•Winter's Bourbon Cask Ale (winter)
Non-alcohol
•O'Doul's (World Beer Cup Gold Medal, 2006)
•O'Doul's Amber (4 World Beer Cup Medals)
•Busch NA
•Budweiser NA (Saudi Arabian Market)
•Budweiser NA Green Apple (Saudi Arabian Market)
Energy Drinks
•180 Blue
•180 Sport Drink(discontinued)
•180 Energy
•180 Red
•180 Blue Low Calorie
•180 Sugar Free
Specialty Organic Beers
•Stone Mill Pale Ale
•Wild Hop Lager
Specialty Malt Beverages
•Bacardi Silver
•Peels (discontinued)
•Tequiza
•Tilt
Spirits and Spirits Distribution Alliances
•Jekyll & Hyde
•Bluecoat Vodka
•Cape North
•Hammer and Sickle Vodka
•Ku Soju
•Margarittaville Tequila
•Purus Organic Wheat Vodka
•Vermont Spirits
Malt Liquors
•Hurricane Malt Liquor
•Hurricane Ice
•King Cobra (World Beer Cup Silver Medal, 2004)
Minority ownership brands
•Red Hook Brewing
•Widmer Bros. Brewing
Craft Distribution Alliances
•Goose Island Beer Co.
•Kona Brewing Co.
•Ray Hill American Pilsner
•Starr Hill Brewing
•Fordham Brewing
•Dominion Brewing
Importation and distribution for these international beers in the U.S.:
•Harbin Lager
•Tiger Beer
•Kirin
•Bass Ale
•Boddingtons
•Beck's
•Hoegaarden
•Leffe
•Stella Artois
•Löwenbräu
•Tennent's Ale
•Budvar Czechvar
Specialty beverage distribution deals:
•Borba Skin Balance Water
•Monster Energy Drink
•Lost Energy
•Rumba Energy
•Icelandic Glacial Spring Water
View Quote

The only thing on that list that I have deliberately bought more than once is Kirin.

This will be easy.
Link Posted: 4/13/2023 6:45:53 PM EDT
[#34]
View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
https://i.dailymail.co.uk/1s/2023/04/10/13/69664605-11956593-image-m-11_1681128042572.jpg

Alissa Heinerscheid told the Make Yourself at Home podcast on March 30 that she was convinced Bud Light must incorporate 'inclusivity, it means shifting the tone, it means having a campaign that's truly inclusive, and feels lighter and brighter and different, and appeals to women and to men.'

Hope you don't drink any of this either

https://fifthperson.com/wp-content/uploads/2023/02/coca-cola-brands.png

Good news is I don't.

Link Posted: 4/13/2023 6:51:24 PM EDT
[#35]
Quoted:
Don't count your chickens before they've hatched. It'll take a couple quarters for it to shake out.

3% off a 20% increase isn't much to brag about. I'm hearing they've lost alot of customers, but 3% isn't a good showing at all.
View Quote

Government subsidies, bailouts, and preferential tax treatment will more than even out the losses, even woth the mandatory massive donations to ActBlue by Anheiseur Busch to get them.
Link Posted: 4/13/2023 7:01:35 PM EDT
[#36]
Quoted:
It would be nice if people on the right had the principles and conviction to do this with all leftist allied businesses/industries.
View Quote

Do your part a remind friends/relatives/random mother fuckers that they’re supporting the mental derangement du jour.

I am. It’s seriously easy.
Link Posted: 4/13/2023 7:02:01 PM EDT
[#37]
Quoted:
Anheuser-Busch Loses More than $6 Billion in Market Value Following Transgender Dylan Mulvaney Bud Light Deal
View Quote
Attachment Attached File

Link Posted: 4/13/2023 7:07:20 PM EDT
[#38]
Once someone translates this goat rodeo for all the illegals in TX drinking that piss water, there will be a huge impact to sales.
Link Posted: 4/13/2023 7:16:57 PM EDT
[#39]
all i know is that i've drank a LOT of bud light over the last 25 years and now i don't

and when i'm looking over all the beer section because i haven't settled down into anything yet, the bud light is really, really well stocked

Link Posted: 4/13/2023 7:33:37 PM EDT
[#40]
Quoted:
all i know is that i've drank a LOT of bud light over the last 25 years and now i don't

and when i'm looking over all the beer section because i haven't settled down into anything yet, the bud light is really, really well stocked

View Quote
Yeah, BL is kind of popular here and the grocery store just had one 12 pack gone in the whole cooler, while there was like 3 Yeungling cases left.  The people who normally drink BL aren't happy.
Link Posted: 4/13/2023 7:41:39 PM EDT
[#41]
Quoted:
Bud and Bud Light will forever be known as tranny fluid in every flyover bar in the country. That negative peer pressure won't go away.
View Quote

I'd be interested in how many bars in flyover country still regularly screen NFL games, I'm betting it's a lot. Folks are always thumping their chest about stuff like this early, but then they quietly go back to using that product no matter how much the company hates them. This is the conservative version of virtue signaling.
Link Posted: 4/13/2023 7:48:55 PM EDT
[#42]
Quoted:

I'd be interested in how many bars in flyover country still regularly screen NFL games, I'm betting it's a lot. Folks are always thumping their chest about stuff like this early, but then they quietly go back to using that product no matter how much the company hates them. This is the conservative version of virtue signaling.
View Quote

That is a false equivalence.  There isn't an alternative to the NFL.  There is plenty of crap, watery beer to choose from, most cheaper than BL.
Link Posted: 4/13/2023 7:49:52 PM EDT
[#43]
I think the new Bud Light tastes funny.

It's got a little wang to it.
Link Posted: 4/13/2023 8:55:20 PM EDT
[#44]
A month from now this will just be a tiny blip. A year from now no one will remember.

Super Bowl next year will be full of parties of ultra MAGAs chugging bud light wearing their new Nikes.
Link Posted: 4/13/2023 8:58:52 PM EDT
[#45]
Quoted:

That is a false equivalence.  There isn't an alternative to the NFL.  There is plenty of crap, watery beer to choose from, most cheaper than BL.
View Quote

I hope I'm wrong, but I fear no one will remember why they are boycotting BL a year from now. Just like the NFL.
Link Posted: 4/13/2023 8:59:25 PM EDT
[#46]
I hope they are depreciated down to Black Label or Strohs level
Link Posted: 4/13/2023 8:59:27 PM EDT
[#47]
NGL, I’m going to miss Stella and Karbach. I’ll be sticking with Peroni and Yeungling.
Link Posted: 4/13/2023 9:01:08 PM EDT
[#48]
Quoted:

View All Quotes
Quoted:
Quoted:
Budweiser Family
•Bud Light
•Tiger Beer
•Kirin
•Bass Ale
Boddingtons
•Beck's
•Hoegaarden
•Leffe
•Stella Artois
•Löwenbräu
•Tennent's Ale
•Budvar Czechvar

Gotta finish off the last of my Stella that I bought the week before the full retardation occurred.

ETA:

This Yeungling many speak of, how does it compare to Stella?  I’ve never even seen it in liquor stores.
Link Posted: 4/13/2023 9:06:58 PM EDT
[#49]
Quoted:
Fuck em. Hope they, and all businesses who follow such models, go bankrupt.
View Quote

Link Posted: 4/13/2023 9:14:38 PM EDT
[#50]
Quoted:
Lol you all will be back to drinking it while watching NFL in less than a year.
View Quote

lol, you don't fucking know me very well
Page / 9
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top